Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 09-04-2004, 05:39 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Fan Fiction Chat/Feedback

Sorry I haven't been updating Road to Palantria. I've been on vacation and I finally found a wireless connection at the hotel that actually works.

Old 09-04-2004, 05:40 AM
Pokemon_Master_Nikki99 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Master_Nikki99
Exclamation Re: Fan Fiction Chat/Feedback

Everyone needs too look out for my new RP,coming soon:
-^Time Travel Changes Minds^-

Our young hero,Natasha,is seperated from her family one foggy night.When she awakens,she finds an older sister she had never known gaurding her,telling her what happens.

Slowly,Natasha begins too become a detective.Using her own skills,she finds she has come from a royal heritage of an unknown kind.Then,she traces the parentnapper that 'stole' her parents.

After a fierce battle,they accidentally tumble backwards into the time machine and pass into the future.

Dumped into a new world with strange Pokemon and amazing villians,the company finds out from local news that a new team,Team Ice Age,is on the loose and preparing too unleash a mighty ice storm too wipe out the region.

After hearing this,the villian dissappears,and Natasha and her family are left to fend for themselves.It is up too them too learn,grow,and work through their differences in time too save the world.
------------
Hehe,sounds cool,huh?I used my own region,Dragaria,and a team involved in the plot there:Team Ice Age. ^-^
As a girl fused with a Houndoom travels through the region,she learns about taking care of Pokemon. Soon,she hears about an evil organization planning to freeze all of the region Ona. In this situation,she is forced to work with the humans she feared and hated before to save the sacred region. Can she do it?
Kara And Circe-Houndoom Hybrid and Black and Orange Torchic-Working Together With A Special Bond
Old 09-04-2004, 08:47 PM
Chicko Offline
Elite Trainer

Yay! New part added to my fan fic!

Treeko Egg
Hatches @ 1173
Evolves @ 1206
Evolves @ 1266
Level 100 @ 1458
Old 09-05-2004, 10:42 PM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Well, I might get JIA up today, and I'll throw in Orre Star Shuffle if you're good.
Old 09-06-2004, 12:06 AM
Alakazam Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Alakazam

Part V of Light and Darkness is now online.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Old 09-06-2004, 02:27 AM
Chicko Offline
Elite Trainer

I added another Part to mine, but I was thinking about making a new Fan Fic...I dunno though, I might write a prologue.

Treeko Egg
Hatches @ 1173
Evolves @ 1206
Evolves @ 1266
Level 100 @ 1458
Old 09-06-2004, 06:19 AM
Pokemon_Master_Nikki99 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Master_Nikki99
Talking Re: Fan Fiction Chat/Feedback

Hey,guys,sorry I haven't added another chapter to ALSB yet.I was supposed to a long time ago.I'll edit this post once I do,guys,thanks for being patient. ^.^

|{Shiney 'n' Zap}|
As a girl fused with a Houndoom travels through the region,she learns about taking care of Pokemon. Soon,she hears about an evil organization planning to freeze all of the region Ona. In this situation,she is forced to work with the humans she feared and hated before to save the sacred region. Can she do it?
Kara And Circe-Houndoom Hybrid and Black and Orange Torchic-Working Together With A Special Bond
Old 09-06-2004, 08:41 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Episode three of JIA is now wrapped up. Episode four probably won't be up for a while, though.
Old 09-07-2004, 11:46 AM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou

Orre Star Shuffle (PE2K exclusive)

Yay yay yay! *_* More more more. Please please please! Nyan nyan nyan!
((Translation: I really like it, would you mind writing more?))

Sweet, looks I was the first person to comment *______*

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 09-08-2004, 09:15 AM
Dr Skottie Offline

Send a message via MSN to Dr Skottie

Hey everyone... I have been tossing some ideas back and forth for a new fan fic. I'm not sure if I should start it now or finish AAOAL first. But who knows when that will be...

It will be my first attempt at a fantasy. About a teenage boy in a mysterious and forgotten world, filled with wonder, clan rivalries and the Enclave of Dreams... a school for majik users... It will include pokemon, but that won't be the central theme of the story. The world will resemble almost ancient china with a mix of tribal influences. It will be a unique world. The story will follow Kenji, his discovery of majik, and his time at the Enclave. I'm not sure how long it will go for, but if i decide to discontinue writing it, I'll pass on the idea to someone else i can trust it with.

The tentative title for it is: "Flames at his Fingertips" or possibly "Tears on his Cheeks" I'm not sure which, depends which story line I go with...

so yeh what do u think?
Old 09-08-2004, 03:20 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Skottie
Hey everyone... I have been tossing some ideas back and forth for a new fan fic. I'm not sure if I should start it now or finish AAOAL first. But who knows when that will be...

It will be my first attempt at a fantasy. About a teenage boy in a mysterious and forgotten world, filled with wonder, clan rivalries and the Enclave of Dreams... a school for majik users... It will include pokemon, but that won't be the central theme of the story. The world will resemble almost ancient china with a mix of tribal influences. It will be a unique world. The story will follow Kenji, his discovery of majik, and his time at the Enclave. I'm not sure how long it will go for, but if i decide to discontinue writing it, I'll pass on the idea to someone else i can trust it with.

The tentative title for it is: "Flames at his Fingertips" or possibly "Tears on his Cheeks" I'm not sure which, depends which story line I go with...

so yeh what do u think?
That's a pretty good idea, Skot. Go for it-nya!

BTW, I'll have more of OSS sometime today or tommorow... I hope.
Old 09-09-2004, 06:58 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

AAOAL- author Skottie
yes, i've started reading a fic. woohoo. so i started here and i've read ch1 - 10 so far.

chapter 2 really surprised me. i didn't expect that. heh. shows a lot about Kevin's character. pertaining to storyline, in my opinion it goes by too fast. but that's just me. good characters, nice battles--though, the capture battles seem short to me. still, that's just me.

but something stood out. in the first chapter, i think, Kevin states he hates being called the 'Son of the Dragon Trainer'. yet, when people address him as that in later chapters, he doesn't seem to mind. i just thought it was odd.

oh, and dived should be dove.

i look forward to reading more when i find the time.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 09-09-2004, 04:07 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

I've posted Chapter 8 of Road to Palantria. A lot is in store for Chris Trevor in this chapter, as well as the chapters ahead.

Also, I'd like to congratulate JIG on Orre Star Shuffle, which I think is a pretty cool fic with a nice and original idea. JIA is also looking pretty well, and I love the way you've redone it, JIG.

Old 09-09-2004, 05:05 PM
Alakazam Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Alakazam

I'd really like to imput on my fic...is it any good, should I continue it?
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Old 09-09-2004, 11:38 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo Pikachu
I've posted Chapter 8 of Road to Palantria. A lot is in store for Chris Trevor in this chapter, as well as the chapters ahead.

Also, I'd like to congratulate JIG on Orre Star Shuffle, which I think is a pretty cool fic with a nice and original idea. JIA is also looking pretty well, and I love the way you've redone it, JIG.
Thanks, Junomeow! I'm already working on Chapter 3 of the first episode of OSS.