Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 10-02-2004, 12:57 PM
Dr Skottie Offline

Send a message via MSN to Dr Skottie
Default Re: Fan Fiction Chat/Feedback

Hey JIG, do u think you could lock my thread: Flames at his Fingertips? For two reasons. 1, no one made any comments on it , and 2 and the more important reason, I have decided to not include pokemon in this story. And seeing how this is the Pokemon Fan Fiction it doesn't belong here . So yeh, if you could lock it that would be good.
Old 10-02-2004, 04:44 PM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Skottie
Hey JIG, do u think you could lock my thread: Flames at his Fingertips? For two reasons. 1, no one made any comments on it , and 2 and the more important reason, I have decided to not include pokemon in this story. And seeing how this is the Pokemon Fan Fiction it doesn't belong here . So yeh, if you could lock it that would be good.
Awww... dang. I wanted to read it. Oh, well...
Old 10-03-2004, 06:32 PM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Scorch Ry

Well, I'm going to put up Chapter VI of my story. I appreciate everyone who's reading and JIG for replying. Thanks, JIG and everyone! Well, I hope you all enjoy the story and leave a comment if you must. It would be most appreciated. Well, Namu namu!

GAME DATA & ANALYSIS COMING VERY SOON.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:44 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

Feliz Cumpleańos! Bonne fęte! Happy Birthday! Mr K to the C to the "ash" (it is true! We all have a little "Ash" in us!) mr Kcash! Happy birthday and good luck in everything you will do =)

I posted a prologue to my 'new' (explanation below) fic "The Beginning of the End". Yes, it sucks, but the story itself was good, but I know I won't tell it well (or as well as the Soap I ripped it from and changed around a little ^^;;) so I've decided to stop it there. Locky-wocky? :)

I thought of a new idea today - it's called "Notting Hill Manor". I can't sell you the story quite yet, but I'm loving the idea, and it might bring you back some "Death Upon Tohjo Island" memories. Maybe. Possibly not; this one is a little different. It's about a Pokémon who knows she's asking for trouble, but wants to be remembered, and decides to confront the horrofying mystery that is...
Notting Hill Manor. (Coming soon, once I connect the knots and ends =) ).

Matt
Old 10-05-2004, 01:11 AM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Scorch Ry

Happy Birthday, KCash! You turned the sweet 16 today, and you better live your life until the wheels fall off because you have now reached manhood. And great story title, M&V! I was also thinking of starting a new fic, so I could have two Fan-Fictions going...haven't thought of the title yet, but I'm thinking!

GAME DATA & ANALYSIS COMING VERY SOON.
Old 10-05-2004, 02:53 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Only ten more days until Hoenn Mirror World II! Meow!
Old 10-05-2004, 03:31 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash

Thanks Skottie, Aley, Neo, JIG, and Phoenix for wishing me a happy birthday! I'm glad to be sixteen, driving on four wheels is better then pedaling two.

I know there hasn't been an update in a week. I apoligize, my social life and basketball has been taking up my time A LOT! Its about to get worse and my online time will be limited. So I hope I can at least get a post done tomorrow. I'm half way through on a NEVER BEFORE SEEN BATTLE at PE2K, I present to you... the Poke Ring Sky Battle! Check Journey of Wonders for that coming soon.

Then on The Forest Keeper, things are going to a very mysterious and freakish level which means lots of striving detail which means time consuming. So we'll have to wait and see how those come along within this week but luckily I will get them up before things get busy later in the week.

Hope everyone had a great night!

Old 10-06-2004, 03:10 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Since we're getting close to the big day, here's a brief rundown what's gonna happen in the second chapter of HMWII (highlight to read):

-The gang finds out about the Black Mirror Witches
-Minamo finds out more about her powers
-A monster attacks Oldale Town
-Everyone finds out about Mariah and the gang as they fight

And that's not even half of what you can expect in the HMW sequel...
When October 14 comes, get ready to welcome back Mariah, Connie, Cascadia, Lyoko, Mirror Mariah, and the newest member of the team, MINAMO!
Old 10-06-2004, 03:18 AM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

Quote:
"The Golden Mightyena" - Pokemon Short Story
One of the best damn short stories I have ever read my entire life. It was brilliant Skottie!!!

Oh... and I read it months ago... just never commented on it... I htink XD

One of these days when I feel like writting I will update WLF.
Old 10-06-2004, 06:46 PM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

Sorry for this late "Happy Birthday Pal" KCash, I was away lately =P
And man, I guess I am going to write a Fic Soon...I hope so...it will be an adventures of a trainer, I might post the Prologue and Chapter I by tomorrow night or Friday night ^^

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 10-07-2004, 03:09 AM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash

Thanks Tamer!

Well I know I said some certain things about getting a post done and well... I lied again. Surprise Surprise! I did manage to get half of a post done to The Forest Keeper but then IM's started to flow in like crazy. I will get it up by tomorrow night though... unless IM's start to flow in again. I think this will be a good post so be on the look out TFK fans.

Oh and go check out The PokeOlympics fic... he did a great job with it and maybe it was just the mood I was in but I thought it was pretty funny. I won't say nothing more but just go read it, its entertaining.

Old 10-07-2004, 07:17 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

PokeOlympics.

I read a little of the beginning, don't have time for it all. it's hilarious. usually, i don't like script style for a fic but when it's funny, I LOVE IT. reminds of of Fair and his Pellet Town stories. keep it up.

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Old 10-07-2004, 08:20 AM
Matthew Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Matthew Send a message via Yahoo to Matthew

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_leprachaun33
PokeOlympics.

I read a little of the beginning, don't have time for it all. it's hilarious. usually, i don't like script style for a fic but when it's funny, I LOVE IT. reminds of of Fair and his Pellet Town stories. keep it up.

~Jack~
Heh... then I gotta read that now! I still gotta read that Forest Keeper one or what not.
Old 10-08-2004, 12:03 AM
Treecko 93 Offline
New Trainer

Default replying to my replies ^^

Thanks to those who reviewed my fic here. I appreciate it. ^^ You're allowed to post in the thread, BTW. Anyway, I'm off to read other fan fics so I can review them!

Pyro: Hi.

Gifty: Hello. I'm Gifty, pleased to meet you. I am a fun-loving Dragonite that also loves chess. But Tag is entertaining as well I also like cheese. Ha-

Okay, Gifty! Anyway, that's us!

Pyro: ...Hi. I'm Pyro. I-

WE'RE DONE! ^^;
Old 10-08-2004, 03:01 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I couldn't take it anymore. Although it's only a week away, I couldn't wait anymore.

I've put up the beginning of the second chapter of Hoenn Mirror World II: The Lost Shards. If everyone likes it, I'll be more than happy to put up the rest next week.