Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 11-09-2004, 04:23 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: Fan Fiction Chat/Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johto Island Girl
More of HMWII.

Code: Lyoko fans would recognize a familar (hilarious) song...
lol. I've grown to like CL. And nice update on HMWII
Old 11-11-2004, 09:12 AM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Thanks for the comment. I've just put up more too.

If you think Lyoko going crazy was something, wait till later in the chapter. You won't believe what will happen next-nya!
Old 11-13-2004, 02:31 PM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

This is to Entei on his Fic.

Good job I see nothing wrong. Length is okay and good story. If you can proof read or if you have Microsoft Word use it keep it up its good

LaTeR dAyZ

Chapter One Is Up!
Old 11-14-2004, 08:57 PM
Pokemon_Master_Nikki99 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon_Master_Nikki99
Talking Re: Fan Fiction Chat/Feedback

I made a new fanfic called moving Up Moving On. Read it! i'm typing up the First chapter now.
As a girl fused with a Houndoom travels through the region,she learns about taking care of Pokemon. Soon,she hears about an evil organization planning to freeze all of the region Ona. In this situation,she is forced to work with the humans she feared and hated before to save the sacred region. Can she do it?
Kara And Circe-Houndoom Hybrid and Black and Orange Torchic-Working Together With A Special Bond
Old 11-14-2004, 09:04 PM
Trainer_Trevor Offline
Experienced Trainer

I'll be sure to read your Fan Fiction It sounds cool I just hope its a thing about like Pokemon doing stuffs without trainers

if you want to read mine Miracle Beam A Treecko's Destiny has only Two chapters I'm just waiting for someone to read it

Chapter One Is Up!
Old 11-15-2004, 11:30 PM
Experienced Trainer

I just posed the first chater,A Majestic Beginning. A it short,but nothing really eventful happens except Kara getting away from Team Magma and catching a si-woops,almost gave it away.
As a girl fused with a Houndoom travels through the region,she learns about taking care of Pokemon. Soon,she hears about an evil organization planning to freeze all of the region Ona. In this situation,she is forced to work with the humans she feared and hated before to save the sacred region. Can she do it?
Kara And Circe-Houndoom Hybrid and Black and Orange Torchic-Working Together With A Special Bond
Old 11-21-2004, 04:59 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Orre Star Shuffle has been updated last night, and Johto Island Adventure (after WAY too long) has been updated today as well...even though the first chapter is kinda short.
Old 11-21-2004, 05:35 PM
Ninja Emperor Offline
Elite Trainer

Location: Nihon Castle, somewhere in Japan....maybe even near Goldenrod ^^
Send a message via AIM to Ninja Emperor Send a message via MSN to Ninja Emperor Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja Emperor

Wow, JIG you never mentioned that you write fan fics too! Check out some of mine on fan fic.net, my pen name is ShadowWarrior6, what is yours?
Old 11-21-2004, 05:40 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Uh...I'm currently working on something for fan fic.net. I'll have it up today
Old 11-24-2004, 12:13 AM
Sixto Offline
Sofa King Cool

Send a message via AIM to Sixto Send a message via MSN to Sixto

I am VERY sorry for being gone for a VERY long time. I know you guys probably think I am running out of excuses, but truth is, they are not excuses, they're true things that happen. This time I was gone for a very long time because I was in Orlando Florida helping my dad's roofing company. He's doing roofs for thousands of people affected by the Hurricanes. Well, I am back now, and hopefully I can fix my internet shortly. I am using a friends computer now.

~Mario
Old 11-24-2004, 12:19 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario
I am VERY sorry for being gone for a VERY long time. I know you guys probably think I am running out of excuses, but truth is, they are not excuses, they're true things that happen. This time I was gone for a very long time because I was in Orlando Florida helping my dad's roofing company. He's doing roofs for thousands of people affected by the Hurricanes. Well, I am back now, and hopefully I can fix my internet shortly. I am using a friends computer now.

~Mario
I was getting rather worried-nya.
Old 11-24-2004, 09:35 PM
Experienced Trainer

Yes,I know Moving On,Moving Up isn't finished yet. I'm planning on updating it soon.

Now, I will be starting a fanfic called The Journey Of Katherine And Company. I already have a cast of characters set up for the first..many...chapters.
Old 11-25-2004, 12:47 PM
Phoenix004 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Phoenix004 Send a message via MSN to Phoenix004

Glad to see you back Mario, I like your banner by the way, is it new?

Pokemon_Master_Nikki99, although I haven't really read much of "Moving On,Moving Up" I'll definitely try to get round to reading this new fic. I'll let you know what I think once you've posted it.

"Remember, battles may be won or lost but if the battlers do not learn, the battle served no purpose."
Old 11-27-2004, 07:16 PM
Experienced Trainer

Yes,I KNOW I stil haven't updated,and i'm sorry. I think I might quit Moving On,Moving Up,because while making graphics,I stumbled upon a better idea then the last one.

Ona;Fusion Kingdom

When two friends find themselves stuck in a cave, they stay there with their Pokemon overnight. During the night a flash goes off insidet he cave,and the two find themselves in seemingly another realm. They wake up,and realise they've been gifted with the power of fusing with Pokemon!

Traveling around the region,they find many fused Pokemon. They learn from an old man that if they touch a Pokemon, they will have the power to uset hat Pokemons powers and fuse with it. They also have the ability of fusing with any Pokemon they catch.

When a Team interrupts the two's journey, they realizet hat this region is filled with as many enemies as friends.

Will the two ever get out oft he region? Will they save it? Fine out when Ona;Fusion Kingdom airs!
Old 11-28-2004, 02:49 AM
Experienced Trainer

Sorry for the double post x.x;

Here's alittle 'Sneak Peek' for you about OFK. If you don't read this, then you'll have no idea what kind of Pokeball I'm talking about when you read Ona;Fusion Kingdom.

I will name them in order from left to right!
---
Angel Ball
Articuno wings on a recolored Pokeball.

This ball is said to catch any Pokemon that is of Angel-type.The wings on this ball stay folded around it until it is thrown,at which they magically open and help the ball stay in the air. If the wild Pokemon tries to run,the ball will follow and capture it. The Articuno wings on these balls are said to have come from an Angel Articuno, whom no-one has ever seen or really heard of.

Devil Ball
Really stupid looking. x.x

This ball is rarely used. It is red and black and the horns on its top are said to be Houndoom horns from an unusually colored Devilish Houndoom. It can catch any Devil Pokemon you encounter, but is said to sometimes bring you bad luck. Sincet he Angel Ball can chase Pokemon,this one can roll around and poke the wild Pokemon with its horns. Eventaulyl the pokemon will get tired of running from it and allow itself to be captured..that is,if the Devil Pokemon doesn't have wings and it doesn't fly off first..

Double Ball
This is actually two Pokeballs stuck on top of each other. The to one isn't upside down. It just that the sprite makes it look like it is.

This ball is very useful in battles with two wild Pokemon. For one,it hast he ability to teleport. It can psin around very fast and teleport to its targets location easily.It can float, and seperate to go after the two Pokemon if they are in different locations. It can also BE seperated by its trainer and only its trainer so that he or she can use one Pokemon out oft he two at a time in battle.

Duplicate Ball
Colored both sides with a Ditto color,so it looksl ike one side duplicated the other. >.>

This ball can only catch weak-medium Pokemon,no legendaries or strong Pokemon. But there is a good reason for this. After you capture a Pokemon, if you let the ball sit there for a moment, then another ball (a regular ball though) will appear. It will have the exact same Pokemon in it. However,if you pick the Duplicate Ball up too fast, or during when its making a copy of itself, the process will mess up.

Fusion Ball
Looksl ike a solid blue ball with a white plus. x.x

This ball is one of the famous ones that many people use. They use these to capture Pokemon fused with other Pokemon. This ball will not work on regular Pokemon.

Legendary Ball
Turned out pretty good o.o;

This ball is rare and very,very,very,very expensive. It is colored unusually. Onet he right side is said to be the flame of a moltres. Ont he top there are the feather of an Articuno. To the right is part of a Zapdos wing. And in the very middle is the rarest item ever known,and the most magical. the orb from a Dragonairs neck. This ball can capture any Pokemon, and is said to bring alot of good luck.When bad things are about to happen, the orb of the Dragonair turns a deep red. When it is normal, it remains blue, and when something good is near, it starts to flash white.

Regular Ball
Yay x.x

Just a regular Pokeball used to catch Pokemon.

Stealth Ball
Haha the scythers wings turnedo ut to look like Raichu ears!

This ball is very,very useful. The black parts are green during tthe day and dxark black at night. And the gold parts change colors depending ont he surroundings. This Pokeball is very silent; it could be rigth behind a Pokemon without it knowing and capture it just like that. This ball is also known ast he Ninja ball, for the wings on it are those of a Scyhter. They beat hard and fast, but make not a sound, and are fastert hen the fastest Rapidash.

Swiper Ball
There's bunny ears on it?! x.x

This ball is very dangerous and very useful. The pink things on it are Sneasel feathers (feathers? I dunno! They look like bunny ears ^^). This ball can be used to catch any Pokemon that a trainer owns,but ONLY another trainers Pokeon. Which means almost no villains are seen without these. Trainersm ust beware of these, for when someone uses a Swiper Ball, it will chase down its prey and capture it no matter what. There is a way too hold these off,however.....
---
Main Characters

Kara or Caroline Lioko Destiney
Fuses With Articuno

Lilylio or Lola Wahsa Trinity
Fuses With Pikachu

Okay, for tohse who are a bit dirty-minded, they aen't wearing clothes but they HAVE FUR. So you can't see anything thats revealing. Just think of an Articuno or Pikachu-you can't see anything on them becauset hey have fur. So justi magine them as Pokemon.