Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 01-21-2005, 08:52 PM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl
Default Re: Fan Fiction Chat/Feedback

READING LIST (No order)
-Th Incrdibl Advnturs Of Channl Dlibird? WTF?
-The One Drop
-Any fan fic that seems tempting to read

I'll get to that list ASAP and have more of chapter 8 of HMWII over the weekend.
Old 01-21-2005, 09:06 PM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird

HMWII? *falls over and dies* X_X I've gotta finish HMW1! *runs away and starts reading*

Channel Delibird
A.K.A. Vex, also formerly: Poke the North!; Diboofm Efmjcjse

Current Soul Silver team

Caracas, Las Vegas, Babylon, Chennai, Napoli, Wollongong
Old 01-22-2005, 12:01 AM
SnowTiger Offline
Elite Trainer

Well, the 8th part in my fanfic is up. It's not the best in world but I like it I hope that someone will read it, lol

Articuno
40 flight
30 swim
10-

HOF- S. Mightyena, H.Dragonite, S.Dewgong, H.Chikorita

C.C-22,500

Old 01-22-2005, 12:32 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Channel Delibird
HMWII? *falls over and dies* X_X I've gotta finish HMW1! *runs away and starts reading*
LOL
Well, you have quite a bit of catching up to do-nya.
Old 01-22-2005, 03:30 PM
LaprasRider Offline
Banned

I'm planning on making an adventure fanfiction about a 13-year-old girl named Lilly who is on a Pokemon journey in the Kanto region.

Genre: Adventure/Action
Rating: G

NOTE: In no way am I trying to copy Dr. Skottie's work.
Old 01-22-2005, 08:21 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ead.php?t=5537
I think all authors should take a look at this.

EDIT: I sorta revised chapter 1 of Hoenn Mirror World I a bit. If anyone's interested, can you give me some honest opinions about it?

Last edited by Hoenn Mirror Girl; 01-22-2005 at 11:59 PM.
Old 01-23-2005, 09:52 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

I have no ideas for fan fictions anymore. I feel so poor as an author ><
Old 01-23-2005, 10:22 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Unhappy Re: Fan Fiction Chat/Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt & Vulpix
I have no ideas for fan fictions anymore. I feel so poor as an author ><
I ran out of ideas for my contest entry as well...
Old 01-30-2005, 11:45 PM
IceKing Offline
Experienced Trainer

I started posting a humor fanfic here about three trainers in the Whirl Islands. The first chapter is really more of a prologue- things will get MUCH better in the next few chapters. Anyway, my fic is called Whirl Island Adventures so please check it out and review it
Old 01-31-2005, 06:03 PM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Scorch Ry
Post Re: Fan Fiction Chat/Feedback

Hey guys. I've made a small arrangement; since I have computers, I'll visit PE2K during my Computer Class, and SPP and PE2K after school. Anyways, I have two stories out called Sunfire & Mudburn, which is about how a wild intelligent female Ninetales runs into a mischievious, random male Dragonair that likes to be carefree. He isn't your average Dragonair; he doesn't know what most things mean. It's more of a humor/adventure fic, so please make sure to have arrangements to read.

My second story I have updated since 1/16/05 called Bloodstained Swords, which is actually a revision version of Selestio Manoilla Trilogy with better improvements and a greater word selection. Things might seem confusing, but if you wait until Chapter III or IV, I know the story will be interesting. I'm hoping that you all can do some reviews for both stories.

Also, there's another issue I want to talk about; why haven't I saw any one-shots around here? I see them everywhere but here? Why is that? I find that very odd for this forum to not have One-Shots {Short Stories}

GAME DATA & ANALYSIS COMING VERY SOON.
Old 01-31-2005, 07:35 PM
Matt & Vulpix Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Matt & Vulpix Send a message via Yahoo to Matt & Vulpix

Quote:
Originally Posted by (~Aleyquala~)
Also, there's another issue I want to talk about; why haven't I saw any one-shots around here? I see them everywhere but here? Why is that? I find that very odd for this forum to not have One-Shots {Short Stories}
You must be blind. Seriously. Just look at all the entries there were to the Short Fan Fiction Competition =/;

In other news, I had an idea while I was on the bus today. If I do write it out, which is probable, it'll be called "A Night in Indigo Mansion". It's in the same styles of Death Upon Tohjo Island.

Twelve invitations were sent out to twelve very important people. Accompanied by a Pokémon of their choice, they had no choice but to assist to a very special dinner at Indigo Mansion. Not even their host could have predicted the outcome of the evening.

It'll be very different from Death Upon Tohjo Island, though. One major difference: it tells two stories that go on at the same time in the same place. Look for it, coming soon!
Old 01-31-2005, 08:12 PM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou

-grin- I am planning a Tokyo Mew Mew/Pokemon crossover nyan ^.^;; I hope dat's okies. The only TMM characters are probably going to be Kisshu, Ichigo, Minto and Purin :3 My 4 favs. I'd do Zakuro but I can't risk the possiblity of starting to write Minto/Zakuro (Yes. Sometimes when I write Minto I play her too much to character x.X')
So.. Yay for me nya.

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 01-31-2005, 10:37 PM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Scorch Ry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt & Vulpix
You must be blind. Seriously. Just look at all the entries there were to the Short Fan Fiction Competition =/;

In other news, I had an idea while I was on the bus today. If I do write it out, which is probable, it'll be called "A Night in Indigo Mansion". It's in the same styles of Death Upon Tohjo Island.

Twelve invitations were sent out to twelve very important people. Accompanied by a Pokémon of their choice, they had no choice but to assist to a very special dinner at Indigo Mansion. Not even their host could have predicted the outcome of the evening.

It'll be very different from Death Upon Tohjo Island, though. One major difference: it tells two stories that go on at the same time in the same place. Look for it, coming soon!
I'm not blind. ^^; I just mean that I don't see any besides the competitions. I only see Short Stories if a contest is going on. Anyways, I hope to get some reviews for my two stories soon...;_;

GAME DATA & ANALYSIS COMING VERY SOON.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:12 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satou
-grin- I am planning a Tokyo Mew Mew/Pokemon crossover nyan ^.^;; I hope dat's okies. The only TMM characters are probably going to be Kisshu, Ichigo, Minto and Purin :3 My 4 favs. I'd do Zakuro but I can't risk the possiblity of starting to write Minto/Zakuro (Yes. Sometimes when I write Minto I play her too much to character x.X')
So.. Yay for me nya.
I am SO gonna check that out-nya!

Oh, and expect my SFFC entry sometime tonight. I hope you get a real laugh out of this little HMW side story.
Old 02-02-2005, 02:24 AM
IceKing Offline
Experienced Trainer

just wondering...how long does it usually take for a non-popular writer to get responses aroudn here.