Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing » Author's Corner

Author's Corner Share your ideas with other members and come here for helpful writing tips.

Old 03-12-2005, 03:10 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: Fan Fiction Chat/Feedback

Yes, I'd definitely like to see more of Orre Star Shuffle. It's been quite a while since I've last read it, but I've enjoyed it throughly.

Well, I updated TSC. I'll hold back with the updates for a bit, since it seems people are trying to catch up...

And after sitting down and thinking, I might try to go back and revise Road to Palantra (If any of you remember it). I think the only way to get the story back on track would be to delete some of it, and continue it from a past event and led it in a new direction. I have a pretty good feeling I know what screwed it up in the first place...

Old 03-12-2005, 04:13 AM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant Lugia
Yes, I'd definitely like to see more of Orre Star Shuffle. It's been quite a while since I've last read it, but I've enjoyed it throughly.
I know you did. I bet you'd like the next chapter. I pratically had it planned out.

And to let you know, yes, TSC (and some of TOJ2) will be mentioned in it. If you (and the other authors) are good, I MAY squeeze in some Whirl Island Adventures, Sunfire and Mudburn, and the One Drop references in there. (I've pretty much have something planned for a tOD parody anyway. )

And an overdue guest appearence will happen as well.

Quote:
Well, I updated TSC.
Meow!

Quote:
And after sitting down and thinking, I might try to go back and revise Road to Palantra (If any of you remember it). I think the only way to get the story back on track would be to delete some of it, and continue it from a past event and led it in a new direction. I have a pretty good feeling I know what screwed it up in the first place...
Meow meow meow meow meow! *runs around in circles happily*
Old 03-13-2005, 08:21 PM
Orange_Flaaffy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orange_Flaaffy

Quote:
No sexual humor or content of any sort. Small kisses or flirting is not considered sexual, meaning these are allowed.
Question: So even if I put my rating at something like PG-13 I take it I am not allowed to put suggested 'closed door between two adults' parts in my story and\or people talking about sex issues in a serious non-graphic way?
What are the new rules concerning use of blood in fics?

My *Fanfics*Blog* Art
Old 03-13-2005, 08:33 PM
IceKing Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
No sexual humor or content of any sort. Small kisses or flirting is not considered sexual, meaning these are allowed.
I didnt notice this rule. In my fic one of the charachters constantly oogles at woman and there is an extremely perverted teddiursa in one chapter. Would that be against the rules? Hoeen Mirror Girl, please tell me if it is when you review my fic
Old 03-17-2005, 12:19 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl

Sorry I haven't been around much. I pretty much had a lot on my hands.

I'll check out more of Whirl Island Adventures soon. That, and expect an update to Orre Star Shuffle and/or Johto Island Adventure.
Old 03-18-2005, 03:07 PM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

This Fan Fiction is totaly created by me, I give thanks to Neo's and Aley's tutorials on writting adventure Fictions and i also thank Gamefreak and Nintendo for giving us Pokemon to use for this Fan Fic and in this forum. This story is a simple adventure of a trainer all over Kanto, Johto and Hoenn with some adventures throughout the Orange Islands. The Stats of the trainer , Harison McGregor, and his Pokemon count plus the chapters index will be here in the first post. I hope you enjoy it and i would really appretiate giving me Feedback only through PMs or the Feedback thread, I don't want anything in here and thanks a lot for your time reading this new Fan Fic. Enjoy your selves...

~!Life of a Trainer!~

Link: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...363#post167363

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 03-19-2005, 04:56 AM
Orange_Flaaffy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orange_Flaaffy

Hmmm..I can't really say anything one way or the other on your fic since there is nothing posted yet but you might want to rethink the title. There is a well known fic called Life of a Trainer floating around the pokemon fandom already. As titles go it is a pretty overused one. Maybe you could think up something that fits the details of your plot a bit more?

My *Fanfics*Blog* Art
Old 03-19-2005, 10:23 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Just to let you know, you can expect an update to Orre Star Shuffle, which will have a high chance of ending up being my last script fic ever.

However, I'm thinking about totally redoing Johto Island Adventure (which is my Pokemon fan fic). I sorta lost the original script format that I was doing the remake with, but then I sorta felt how it could be a lot better. The plot is totally going to be changed, some characters will be taken out, and hopefully this'll put me in the right direction instead of this turmoil that I've recently went through.

I'm not trying to be perfect, and I don't think that I should. I'm just trying to fix what I should have fixed a long time ago when I began writing fan fics.

READING LIST
Whirl Island Adventure
The Surfacing Conviction
Any fanfic that's interesting
Old 03-20-2005, 01:48 PM
Marill Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marill Send a message via Yahoo to Marill

Well, I am currently still working on my fan-fic. I don't have a title for it just yet, but I can give you some details: It is told in a flash-back third-person point of view. It has to do with a trainer who is no longer training, and the experiences SHE had when she was younger. These adventures are extremely vital to her life at this point, however little known to her. It's sort of a short-story/novel... I can't decide how long I want it. I can elaborate and make it three times as long as it is now, or I can continue writing and finish it out where it is now (which would make it a short story.) Hmm... I hope it sounds interesting to you.

Date Registered: 06/17/02 at 18:54:32
Old 03-22-2005, 04:06 AM
Dr Skottie Offline

Send a message via MSN to Dr Skottie

Once again people, I'm sorry for the long wait but AAOAL has been updated again! Go check it out, tell me what you think!
Old 03-23-2005, 12:11 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

OSS update by spring break. I promise.

And I'll read AAOAL, TSC, and WIA when I get the chance.
Old 03-30-2005, 04:06 AM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Scorch Ry

I have a new one-shot called Shadow Beauty, if anybody is interested in reading it, I'd appreciate reviews in that thread. Thanks...

GAME DATA & ANALYSIS COMING VERY SOON.
Old 03-31-2005, 12:42 PM
Dragon Lover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Dragon Lover
Wink Re: Fan Fiction Chat/Feedback

I have my first fic Dragon isle adventures up so id appreciate it if people read and reviewed it.....
Old 04-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Hey, guys. Just to let you guys know that I won't be writing any more fan fics for a while. After all this heat between the whole PE2K community against Yamato-san, I don't think I'll be in the mood to work on anymore fics. I will, however, read some of the other fics so I could learn what to do and what not to do in fan fiction (and I'll occasionally read a few at PC too).

When I'm good and ready to get back into fan fic writing, here's what you can expect from me:

-More HMW (of course)
-A revised Orre Star Shuffle (doesn't seem like I have to do much, though)
-A completely new fic (either one that's a spinoff of FR/LG, a totally new edition of Johto Island Adventure, or a trainer/fantasy fic that takes place in Johto)

Hopefully, this break for me will be worthwhile.
Old 04-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Ace Offline

Send a message via AIM to Ace Send a message via MSN to Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoenn Mirror Girl
Hey, guys. Just to let you guys know that I won't be writing any more fan fics for a while. After all this heat between the whole PE2K community against Yamato-san, I don't think I'll be in the mood to work on anymore fics. I will, however, read some of the other fics so I could learn what to do and what not to do in fan fiction (and I'll occasionally read a few at PC too).

When I'm good and ready to get back into fan fic writing, here's what you can expect from me:

-More HMW (of course)
-A revised Orre Star Shuffle (doesn't seem like I have to do much, though)
-A completely new fic (either one that's a spinoff of FR/LG, a totally new edition of Johto Island Adventure, or a trainer/fantasy fic that takes place in Johto)

Hopefully, this break for me will be worthwhile.
I'm sure you'll get the most out of your break from writing. I'd also like to wish you good luck for when you do get back to writing - it may be pretty hard for you to do so after all that went on recently, but I'm sure you'll do just fine, nonetheless.