Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 04:04 AM
crazy blue eyes Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to crazy blue eyes Send a message via Yahoo to crazy blue eyes
Default jirachi wish maker!

hehe...i've watched that movie $0!
becoz my sister download it,and i watch it in the media player~hahaahaha!
absol....is so poor....oh!i told something about the movie!

Houndoom and Lugia ---the BEST pokemon FOREVER!!!

Thanks Art for the 2 banners and avatar u hv made!! Also to CrystalBlue becoz u hv made a banner for me long time ago =]
Old 04-15-2004, 01:22 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: jirachi wish maker!

O..K.... Well your spoiler doesn't make to much sense. Well, 1. Downloads are bad! They can sometimes (even from the best of ALL places) contain viruses (My one comp is gliched jest from playing a win95 game on a 98 comp !). 2. I know I'm getting this one as soooon as it comes out! I read the whole guide and carefully looked at Every, single picture on serebii.net so I know almost every bit about the movie (jest that the images weren't animated ).
Old 04-16-2004, 12:04 AM
Joebo4590 Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Joebo4590 Send a message via Yahoo to Joebo4590

I'm not too really into the Pokemon movies. I don't know why but I just don't.
Old 04-26-2004, 05:54 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Please, rent the movie/buy the movie on VHS/DVD, downloading to see it on the computer is like seeing an old classic TV shake the picture of the shows, and it comes out bad. The sound is also garbled, and worse of all, you couldn't download it unless you got a DVD disk, and I hear burner disks cost like 10 bucks a disk!

I can't wait to get it, I got a great fan fiction story idea worked out thanks to another TV movie called 10.5 I'm putting on tape, the massive Earthquake ripping the West Coast.
Old 05-09-2004, 02:55 AM
jj984jj Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to jj984jj

It all depends on where you download it, I mean some places give you a bad copy, but I also subbed that movie and I can say it's fine. Now if your saying the translations are shakey ebcause they don't match with the dub it's because they script writiers change many things from the original story before dubbing pokcet monsters. And I'd download movie 6 because Miramax isn't releasing the movie world-wide and are limiting it just like they did 4 and 5. I hope now that their rights on the pokemon movies are up that WB gets them back, they did 1-3 well, not many even know about 4-6 here in Canada.

P.S. - If you can translate from Japanese-English, and can help Excalibur by translating any anime(preferably Pocket Monsters) plz contact me via pm, IRC, or e-mail, thnks. ^_^
Old 05-10-2004, 01:47 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy blue eyes
hehe...i've watched that movie $0!
becoz my sister download it,and i watch it in the media player~hahaahaha!
absol....is so poor....oh!i told something about the movie!
Sorry, discussion about things that are illegal are not allowed here on the forum.

*Thread locked.