Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 06:00 AM
masterryanx Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to masterryanx Send a message via Skype™ to masterryanx
Default Movie 8

Has anyone here seen Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Lucario yet? I just finished watching it, and it is the best Pokemon movie yet. So if you've seen it post your thoughts and opinions here, I'd like to here what some of you have to say.

EDIT: Why did someone move my thread to Mixed Graphics/Art??? It was in the right place. Pokemon TV show and Movies.

Last edited by masterryanx; 12-24-2005 at 06:19 AM.
Old 12-24-2005, 01:01 PM
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default Re: Movie 8

This shouldn't be here. It needs to be moved...again.
Old 12-24-2005, 02:00 PM
Frost Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Frost Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterryanx
Has anyone here seen Mew and the Wave Guiding Hero Lucario yet? I just finished watching it, and it is the best Pokemon movie yet. So if you've seen it post your thoughts and opinions here, I'd like to here what some of you have to say.

EDIT: Why did someone move my thread to Mixed Graphics/Art??? It was in the right place. Pokemon TV show and Movies.

how`d you see it already???
Old 12-24-2005, 04:05 PM
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

It's come out in the U.S...I think. Where the heck do you live?
Old 12-24-2005, 04:06 PM
Frost Wolf Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Frost Wolf

its out in the u.s????
Old 12-24-2005, 04:09 PM
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

I don't know. Master may live somewhere else, but the only other place that would see it before us would be Japan.
Old 12-24-2005, 08:17 PM
masterryanx Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpiguno
I don't know. Master may live somewhere else, but the only other place that would see it before us would be Japan.
Look at my location I'm nowhere near Japan... Anyway you can get the Japanese DVDs on eBay but I downloaded the movie from bit torrent, it took 6 hours though... But in my opinion well worth the wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpiguno
It's come out in the U.S...I think. Where the heck do you live?
I think it'll be out in like March or April. Maybe even Febuary. But I've heard no official word. I've heard rumors and guesses, but I'm going to say around that time. Because Destiny Deoxys was out middle Febuary last year.

Last edited by masterryanx; 12-24-2005 at 08:21 PM.
Old 12-24-2005, 08:21 PM
Kat-WolfGirl Offline
Master Trainer

But the movie is still not out in stores yet or it will by on TV. You got it in the internet.
Old 12-24-2005, 08:32 PM
masterryanx Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat-WolfGirl
But the movie is still not out in stores yet or it will by on TV. You got it in the internet.
Ya, the movie is in its raw form though meaning it's not dubbed nor does it have subtitles. Anyone can get it's just if you don't have DSL or highspeed internet it will literally take days to finish. I have DSL and it took me 6 hours.

No one really knows yet exactly when it'll be out in america though, but to my knowledge it is currently being dubbed.
Old 12-24-2005, 09:36 PM
Zenaku Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Zenaku Send a message via MSN to Zenaku Send a message via Yahoo to Zenaku

I watched it earlier, myself. Definately the best movie yet. There was something different about it that I can't place my finger on, but whatever it was, I definately liked it.

Ah, and to prevent any possible confusions: although the Pokemon series is licenced, japanese raws are perfectly fine.

I'm not sure if it'd be wise to post a link at any time, but it's definately legal enough to keep this thread here. Just thought I'd say that before anyone else brings up the legalities of licenced anime.

As long as we continue to fight, and destroy, we are forever prisoners of our ignorance and foolishness; true 'freedom' does not exist
Old 12-24-2005, 11:34 PM
masterryanx Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenaku
although the Pokemon series is licenced, japanese raws are perfectly fine.
I knew that or I wouldn't have even made this thread.

Anyway, I think the movie was less childish than some past movies have been, and the begining had an overall darker mood which I liked.
Old 12-26-2005, 01:35 PM
WACKY KENO Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to WACKY KENO Send a message via Yahoo to WACKY KENO

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterryanx
I knew that or I wouldn't have even made this thread.

Anyway, I think the movie was less childish than some past movies have been, and the begining had an overall darker mood which I liked.
Can You E-Mail Me Or PM A Link To Where You Found It? my E-Mail is wackykeno@yahoo.com
Old 12-28-2005, 12:03 AM
Sweet May Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sweet May

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKY KENO
Can You E-Mail Me Or PM A Link To Where You Found It? my E-Mail is wackykeno@yahoo.com
I haven't seen the movie but I've seen loads of pictures. I don't know when the movie will appear in the U.S., but I do know that it's somewhere in 2006. Maybe in Spring or something. But this is one of the best movies I've seen (from the pictures... xD). The whole plot is fabulous. Rukario seems so much cool. Also the costumes that the gang wore. May looked pretty in her pink dress. Max seemed cute too. Now, all of this makes me extremely excited to see the movie when it is released in the U.S. :D
Old 12-28-2005, 01:02 AM
Togepi Offline
Banned

Location: Tokyo, Japan. I live in the basement of Tokyo Pokemon Center
Send a message via AIM to Togepi

It should be out soon. Rukario, Manyula, and Manene are on T.V. To see them, watch Pokemon Advanced battle`s Theme Song.
Rukario: Mew go`s by a Tree. Rukario leans on the tree.
Manene: Team Rocket dances. See it in the bottom-right corner.
Manyula: Team Rocket Dances. It jumps across the screen ultra fast. I recomend playing it in Slo-mo.
Old 12-28-2005, 10:07 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Togepi
It should be out soon. Rukario, Manyula, and Manene are on T.V. To see them, watch Pokemon Advanced battle`s Theme Song.
Rukario: Mew go`s by a Tree. Rukario leans on the tree.
Manene: Team Rocket dances. See it in the bottom-right corner.
Manyula: Team Rocket Dances. It jumps across the screen ultra fast. I recomend playing it in Slo-mo.
Actually, you have to watch the older ones cause they took all them out of the beginning to the new episodes. They weren't supposed to be in there yet so Pokemon USA made the translators take em out.
I also looked at the pictures, but, to me it looks a bit as if they recycled the mountain climbing plot from the 6th movie, is it a bit different in animation?