Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards

Art Boards Art boards for both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related art.

Old 01-01-2006, 03:24 AM
liquid crystal Offline
Elite Trainer

Default My Art

Hey, folks. I scanned some of my pen-and-paper drawings today. I'm sorry they're so small, Photobucket shrunk 'em. They're sort of abstract and surreal. I like crosshatching and profiles, so both of those are featured heavily in my work.

Her hair looks kinda wet. I'm not sure what the significance of the armlessness or the hourglass figure is. I think my favorite part is the topographical aura.

At least she has a face this time, eh? The landscape is very bizarre. The sun is cool.

These're angels inspired by some weird religion I read about once. The scrolls don't say anything, BTW.

This is a lot like the second one. IIRC, the Mona Lisa's horizon's unbalanced like that.

This one's very busy. You might not be able to distinguish some of the details. I started drawing the hand and the stars, but when I drew the arm, the lower half was too thick, so I turned it into a bird.

I draw a lot of these sort of collages. The one in the bottom left corner looks Victorian and graceful. The black lips might have been ripped off inspired by a certain queen of Naboo.

They look kinda like cave paintings to me.

Another collage. Lessee, a witch, a krusty old lady, a series of bubble-gum-blowers. What else do you need?
Old 01-22-2006, 01:43 PM
Orthar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar
Default Re: My Art

whoa.......I wish I could draw like that, I'm more of a cartoonist not a seriouse drawer