Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-19-2005, 04:24 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth
Default A Day in the Life of a Meowth

This RPG is about a gang of Meowth who have to survive in the big city. Their lives are horrible and there are many gangs of both Houndour and Growlith who try to kill them. You are one of those Meowth. You are also a bit diferent then other Meowth. Since you have one thing diferent then other Meowth you arent permitted in other gangs. So we all live together in our group and try to live out our lives.

Form:

name:
background: (how did you join the group?)
the 1 thing that's diferent about you:

This is mine:

name: Coin
personality:
Coin is a very curious Meowth. He loves to go exploreing and loves to anoy others which, gets him into major trouble all the time. He doesnt know any attacks but always acts like he is the toughest Meowth of the gang.
background:
Coin was born with two other Meowth. His mother died the night she gave birth to them. He had then left his brothers when he could walk to explore the new world. He wandered into a Houndour gangs territory and was attacked. He is missing the tips of his ears and has a scar going across his left eye. He was then resqued by a Persian who is the leader of the gang. She too him to where she lived and he has been there since.
the 1 thing that's diferent about you: the tips of all his whiskers are brown instead of just being tan.

Any to make it fair, anyone can play as the leader. Her name is Persia and she is missing the jewel on her forehead.
Old 10-19-2005, 10:45 PM
Legend Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: A Day in the Life of a Meowth

Aww man this rpg is... Cool! I really like the idea but i have a couple of questions
1. Do we evolve?
2. Do we battle (i know this is a stupid question but it could be a non battle rpg)?
3. Are only the Growlithe and the Houndoom gang there or are there other gangs?

Name: Jewels
Personality: He has quite the mischevious attitude but he is right in the heart and is an honest pokemon. He also thinks quick which he gets from his mother and he is very smart which he gets from his father.
Background: He was seperated from his family during the Pidgeot-Fearow war and got lost in the big city but found a group that took him in as a fellow Meowth.
The 1 thing thats different about him is: He had a Persian for a mother and a Cloyster for a father so when he was born, he was born as a Normal/Water type pokemon because his father was a water type and because of that the coin on his forehead is blue.

Last edited by Legend; 10-19-2005 at 10:48 PM.
Old 10-19-2005, 11:17 PM
Pokesaur Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend
Aww man this rpg is... Cool! I really like the idea but i have a couple of questions
1. Do we evolve?
2. Do we battle (i know this is a stupid question but it could be a non battle rpg)?
3. Are only the Growlithe and the Houndoom gang there or are there other gangs?

Name: Jewels
Personality: He has quite the mischevious attitude but he is right in the heart and is an honest pokemon. He also thinks quick which he gets from his mother and he is very smart which he gets from his father.
Background: He was seperated from his family during the Pidgeot-Fearow war and got lost in the big city but found a group that took him in as a fellow Meowth.
The 1 thing thats different about him is: He had a Persian for a mother and a Cloyster for a father so when he was born, he was born as a Normal/Water type pokemon because his father was a water type and because of that the coin on his forehead is blue.
Name:Jaden
Personality: He is a bright pokemon.
Background: His mother was a meoth and his dad was an umbreon. His father went into hiding and hid him somewhere underground.
The 1 thind that is different about him is: He can cause it to rain and use dark attacks. His fur is black and yellow instead of the color a normal one would have. The coin on his head is black.

Last edited by Pokesaur; 10-21-2005 at 12:01 AM.
Old 10-19-2005, 11:28 PM
Legend Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesaur
Name:Jaden
Personality: He is a bright pokemon.
Background: His mother was a meoth and his dad was Kyogre. His father went into hiding and hid him somewhere underground.
The 1 thind that is different about him is: He can cause it to rain and use water attacks. His fur is blue instead of the color a normal one would have. The coin on his head is red.
Hey pokesaur you copied my idea, my meowth was water type first !!! Thats not different is the same as me!!!
Old 10-20-2005, 12:19 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

To answer your questions Legend, there are other gangs but the Growlith and Houndour are the ones to really worry about. We do battle but very little of it. We would have to run into another gang for one to start. Yes we can evolve BUT you must play your Meowth character for a while. You cat just evolve. Here I will make a chart for specific Meowth and how long it will be before they evolve. Because no two Meowth are the same.

Pokesaur- you copyed Legends idea and do not make it so your mother bred with a legendary. As we all know, LEGENDARY POKEMON CANNOT BREED AT ALL!! So please change your form and we can begin.

I will accept up to 7 or 10 diferent Meowth. Any more and it might become confuseing.

Well I am off to make the chart. Once I finish it I will post here how we are going to evolve. And it might be long considering how many 1 things you can have diferent. So please post here and keep this alive.

Thankyou very much

~RocketMeowth (a.k.a. #1 Meowth Master)~
Old 10-20-2005, 01:06 AM
K-chan Offline
Amateur Trainer

XD Meowth! What's not to love? ^_^

Name: Socks
Personality: Loves trouble with a capital 'T', since it forces her to think quick on her feet. She has a tendancy to collect things that happen to take her fancy at the time, up to and including useful objects. She also tends to be a bit of a 'lone wolf'.

Background: Socks was seperated from her mother at a rather young age by people wanting a good battle pokemon without all the hard work, not realising that she needed a few months to grow into a suitable condition to battle. Due to the abuse (which she refuses to talk about), she mistrusts humans, and even most pokemon. After living about the fringes of Persia's territory, she was talked into actually joining the gang, much to some of the member's surprise and has been there since.

What's different?: She has black -front- AND -back- paws, hence the name.

((Good enough, yes? ^^;))

[Blizzakazam by Xikaze](My mad TR skillz! XD)
----------
VPP:

Hatched@ 24 /1st evolve@ 105 /2nd evolve@ 135 /Lv. 100@ 309
Old 10-20-2005, 10:39 PM
Legend Offline
New Trainer

I was just asking, personally i would like a while till my evouloution
And am i in or what?
Old 10-20-2005, 10:46 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Ahhh thats cute! And we can now start. I am glad that this RPG is up again! I hope it is as popular as before!
Oh and if I spell some words wrong but they still sound the same its only because Coin is still a baby.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````

"PERSIA! I want to go esplorin! Let me go!" Coin said as Persia had her paw on his tail. Since Coin was only 5 months old he wasnt strong enough to pull free from Persia.

"Coin, last time you left you made fun of a Houndour and a Growlithe and nearly got attacked! Why should I let you go? Besides you still too young to be on your own!" she said as she looked at Coin. Coin mearly sat on his hind legs and folded his front two legs.

"You should let me go so I can anooy them again! IT WAS FUN! Besides, I may be young but I fear nothing and can beat up a Dragonit if I want to! HMPH! I NEVER GET TO DO ANYTHING FUN!" Coin yelled as he fell to the ground. Persia just rolled her eyes and looked to Jewels.

"Can you watch him? I am going to get us some more food!" she asked as Coin once again tried pulling free but still had no sucess.
Old 10-20-2005, 11:06 PM
Danyelle Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Danyelle Send a message via MSN to Danyelle Send a message via Yahoo to Danyelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth
Ahhh thats cute! And we can now start. I am glad that this RPG is up again! I hope it is as popular as before!
Oh and if I spell some words wrong but they still sound the same its only because Coin is still a baby.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ```````````

"PERSIA! I want to go esplorin! Let me go!" Coin said as Persia had her paw on his tail. Since Coin was only 5 months old he wasnt strong enough to pull free from Persia.

"Coin, last time you left you made fun of a Houndour and a Growlithe and nearly got attacked! Why should I let you go? Besides you still too young to be on your own!" she said as she looked at Coin. Coin mearly sat on his hind legs and folded his front two legs.

"You should let me go so I can anooy them again! IT WAS FUN! Besides, I may be young but I fear nothing and can beat up a Dragonit if I want to! HMPH! I NEVER GET TO DO ANYTHING FUN!" Coin yelled as he fell to the ground. Persia just rolled her eyes and looked to Jewels.

"Can you watch him? I am going to get us some more food!" she asked as Coin once again tried pulling free but still had no sucess.
name: Persies
personality: Smart, quick minded, funny, understanding, curious and logical.
background: (how did you join the group?) A few years ago, little persies lay in a box. She was only new born and needed help.(OKay I hope the rest of this is OK) Suddenly a Meowth came and picked her up, taking her to some place and caring for her for as long as needed.(I was thinking that In this Persia saved her cuz her parents abandoned her...)

1 thing different: She has silver around her eye, at the tips of her paws, at the end of her tail and at the tips of her ears. Oh and her Coin is silver.

OK its kinda hard to make her differeces go like that. That is truly the best I could fix it cuz you cant just change a character like that.

Last edited by Danyelle; 10-20-2005 at 11:27 PM.
Old 10-20-2005, 11:18 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Daneyelle, you can only have 1 thing diferent about her. And she already knows Coin and the others cause she already lives in the group. So could you fix your form please? Thankyou.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:41 AM
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

This is neat!

name: Abigail
personality: fun loving and out going. Can make people laugh alot.
background: When my I was born, my mother was killed by a mightyena along with my brothers and sisters. The impact made my brother, Chase the last meowth, become hateful. He scratched me across the eye when I asked him what happened. He wouldn't tell me, yet I figured out anyway. Frightened of him, I escaped to find a large group of meowths. They didn't want me, but when I decided to become the comedy reilief, they decided to take me in. My brother is still missing, but he casts a long, datk shadow over my life.
the 1 thing that's diferent about you: I can make anyone laugh. No one is immune to my powers to make people laugh except for my brother.
Old 10-21-2005, 12:43 AM
K-chan Offline
Amateur Trainer

Socks looked on in amusement at the 'discussion' between Coin and Persia from her lofty perch on some empty crates in the back alley they were currently in. Laid out on her stomach with the tips of her front paws over the edge, she chuckled and flicked her tail at Jewels. Speaking to the blue-coin Meowth, she said "Looks like you have your work cut out for you, Jewels." After that, she crouched forward a bit more so she could see over the edge better. "Persia, do you need a lookout for your foray?"

[Blizzakazam by Xikaze](My mad TR skillz! XD)
----------
VPP:

Hatched@ 24 /1st evolve@ 105 /2nd evolve@ 135 /Lv. 100@ 309
Old 10-21-2005, 01:00 AM
Legend Offline
New Trainer

"Hehe lucky me" said Jewels sarchastically,"Yeah no problem besides most gangs here are fire type so i can blast em away with water gun" Jewels continued. Jewels then moved closer to Coin and Persia, he then grabbed coin and put him in a small cardboard box,"You can go ahead Persia, remember Coin eats softer food than us oh and maybe you should take a partner, its pretty dangerous out there" said Jewels as he looked at the cute baby meowth Coin play.
Old 10-21-2005, 01:59 AM
Pokesaur Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend
"Hehe lucky me" said Jewels sarchastically,"Yeah no problem besides most gangs here are fire type so i can blast em away with water gun" Jewels continued. Jewels then moved closer to Coin and Persia, he then grabbed coin and put him in a small cardboard box,"You can go ahead Persia, remember Coin eats softer food than us oh and maybe you should take a partner, its pretty dangerous out there" said Jewels as he looked at the cute baby meowth Coin play.
Jaden smiled at the group and smirked. Today would be good. Following Coin and the rest of the gang, he stole a berry from a man he saw washing clothes.
Old 10-21-2005, 02:21 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

pokesaur, what the heck did you post? We are in an ally way!

remember, everyone can play as Persia. That way its fair for everyone
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````

Coin looked to Jewels.

"Great! A Meowth sitter! Why do I need one!? God I am treated like a kitten!" he said as he once again sat on his hind legs and crossed his front two. He sighed and layed down in the box.

"stupid box!" he said quietly.