Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 03-28-2004, 03:21 AM
Jirachi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default 7th movie

Ok I'm not sure if this is in the right place if it is not may a mod move please?
Ok there is a new Pokemon in the 7th movie.What do you think they are makeing?It is NOT Deoxys because the movie is based on it.
Old 03-28-2004, 12:55 PM
Saya Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: 7th movie

It has Rayquaza and Deoxys in it I'm pretty sure. No clue whats going to happen though.

Thanks to JamieRovis from Serebii for the great banner!

Paired with Batesy!
Old 03-28-2004, 04:41 PM
Jirachi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saya
It has Rayquaza and Deoxys in it I'm pretty sure. No clue whats going to happen though.
Yeah it's both of them but there is a ? mark and you can't see the Pokemon.They reveal Rayquaza and Deoxys.
Old 03-29-2004, 01:53 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachi
Yeah it's both of them but there is a ? mark and you can't see the Pokemon.They reveal Rayquaza and Deoxys.
The question mark you're talking about is at the official website for the movie, in which they don't show what the "surprise" Pokemon is. It's not Deoxys, who is the star of the movie. It can be a new Pokemon, but nothing is confirmed yet, so we just have to wait and see how that turns out.
Old 03-29-2004, 03:44 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Japan gets the first showing, and I think there are some trailers about it, if you can understand Japan's language.
Old 04-17-2004, 11:48 PM
Jirachi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Smile Re: 7th movie

Maybe they will make someting like Porygon3!
Old 04-19-2004, 03:41 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

New discovery on ??? Pokemon in the 7th movie !!!! Go here for full detail: http://www.turquoisecity.com/Labs/TLUpdates.shtm.

ANA is making a new Pokemon jet! At the tail they are putting Pikachu but, on the other end will be the NEW Pokemon!!! What are they up to with only 2 Pokemon painted on the jet?? The new Poke is killing Pikachu!!! (Not exactly that way ). But after how many LONG years of ppl hating Pokemon all because of that, stupid, RAT! (Sorry to those who like him, but you probably like him cause ether your a girl or your community's not like mine! ). I can't believe it! Pika say bye bye!! And hello N00bie! Well...... That is if this new Poke is going to be cool like Charizard, Raichu, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Arcanine-(He'd then be my fav !), Dragonite..... or any of the other Pokemon Nintendo didn't give as much credit to as there fans think they should have gotten (thats saying a lot for Mewtwo, but it true!).