Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » Battles » Tournaments

Tournaments URPG Tournaments will be created and held here. No tournament may be started without authorization from an officer.

Old 01-24-2006, 09:18 PM
Rhauk Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rhauk
Default [Survivors] Related Chat

Discuss here anything related with survivors that doesn't belong in any of the other survivor threads. Suggestions are welcomed too.

^Tabbloza

Old 01-24-2006, 09:20 PM
We Taste Pies... Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to We Taste Pies... Send a message via MSN to We Taste Pies...
Default Re: [Survivors] Related Chat

I got a suggestion, the person who gets voted out, when they get voted out, they get a chance to rejoin the team before they got to exhailiated or watever island, like a battle with some1 or something.
Old 01-25-2006, 01:53 AM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pidgeot79 Send a message via MSN to Pidgeot79 Send a message via Yahoo to Pidgeot79

Who would win in an URPG fight, Conan O' Brian or Condeliza Rice if they were on oppisite tribes.
Old 01-25-2006, 02:34 AM
Orthar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar

can extiled members talk too? If not I will delete this post
Old 01-25-2006, 02:56 AM
Rhauk Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rhauk

Anyone can talk here...as long as you abide by PE2K rules.

^Tabbloza

Old 01-25-2006, 03:24 AM
Orthar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar

w00t I will not be forgotten
Old 01-25-2006, 01:52 PM
IT Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to IT Send a message via MSN to IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by We The Pichus...
I got a suggestion, the person who gets voted out, when they get voted out, they get a chance to rejoin the team before they got to exhailiated or watever island, like a battle with some1 or something.
So, you think 10 months for the length of this tournament is not enough?
Old 01-25-2006, 07:21 PM
Ierdar Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ierdar Send a message via MSN to Ierdar Send a message via Yahoo to Ierdar

Ok, when you get voted out WTP you can battle me until you're back in. =P Have fun. ;)

Seriously though, that's a lame idea. =P It's already a long tourny.
Old 01-28-2006, 12:14 PM
Orthar Offline

with GLOW gone do i get to come back?
Old 01-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Boogeyman...
with GLOW gone do i get to come back?
NO!

anyway Glow isn't leaving hes just going to be inactive for awhile.

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Old 01-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Orthar Offline

Meh I guess im stuck here with Chase...and Rhauk...
Old 01-28-2006, 09:03 PM
We Taste Pies... Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to We Taste Pies... Send a message via MSN to We Taste Pies...

W00T! Thank god Ierdar won! Now I won't be voted off yet!
Old 01-28-2006, 09:04 PM
Ierdar Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Ierdar Send a message via MSN to Ierdar Send a message via Yahoo to Ierdar

The rules were no switching, three randomly choosen pokemon, no TMs or breeding moves, and a toxic that you cannot get rid of.

Ierdar-Dusclops, Heracross, Lanturn
Mikey-Swampert, Alteria, Blaziken

Dusclops vs Swampert
Dusclops confused swampert for a nice haxing, causing Swampert to hit itself. Swamperts one move, mud slap, didn't make a difference. Swampert was KOed with toxic and nightshade while Dusclops was left with a little over 50% HP.

Dusclops vs Alteria
Mikey sent Alteria out next. Safeguarding so Dusclops didn't confuse him again. Instead of Confuse ray, Dusclops commited suicide with a curse attack, causing extra damage per turn. Curse + Toxic finished Dusclops off, but delt a nice bit of damage to Alteria

Heracross vs Alteria
With Toxic, Heracross got an extra boost of attack from Guts. Megahorn gave Alteria a nice hit, causing it to be KOed from Curse and Toxic. Alteria had Dragon Danced for some reason.

Heracross vs Blaziken
Heracross used Brick break, Blaziken used Flamethrower. Heracross lived with 12% HP after Toxic, Blaziken 44%. Being faster, Heracross was able to finish up with one last Brick Break.

Team Neroh wins.

Little summery of the battle. =P
Old 01-29-2006, 07:21 AM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf

Sounds like an intense battle. I had no idea it was to take place today! But Neroh won, so I'm happy.

Good job, both of you.
Old 02-05-2006, 02:21 AM
Ierdar Offline
Banned

The second special battle has been finished! It was VT vs Mag this time around. The rules were 3v3, RSE,and a raging sand storm throughout the battle dealing 12.5% damage every turn.

Venusaur vs Snorlax
Mag's Venusaur started off strong, putting VT's Snorlax to sleep after it attempted to curse. This gave Venusaur a little room. It combined TM Substitute with Leech seed to keep it's health up. Leech seed taking a massive amount of health from Snorlax caused Venusaur to gain HP rather than lose it every turn. While it slept, Snorlax's sleep talk was uneffective using Surf and then Thunderbolt. Finally, Snorlax is low enough to try and rest up. Unfortunatly, Venusaur sword dances while Snorlax slept another turn. Giga drain stole some of Snorlax's health away once again and this time, Snorlax woke up and went back to sleep with rest. Another sleep talk caused snore to break the sub Venusaur set out, but Venusaur's sludge bomb mixed with leech seed and sand storm nearly KOed Snorlax. Giga Drain finished it off, healing Venusaur a little more.

Venusaur vs Gengar
Right away, Magare knew what he was going to do. Gengar used a psychic attack, nearly KOing Venusaur after sandstorm. Venusaur used Roar, forcing Gengar back and bringing a new pokemon out.

Venusaur vs Golem
Golem was brought out with a stroke of luck from Venusaur's Roar. Venusaur was hurt sandstorm but stayed alive. It's ability growth was activiated.

Venusaur vs Gengar Part 2
Venusaur went for giga drain as VT recalled his golem. Giga drain damaged Gengar extra because of Growth. Since Magare had attacked first the last few turns, VT was forced to send his move first. He called for a psychic attack, hoping to KO Venusaur. Magare switched.

Alakazam vs Gengar
Psychic hit Alakazam instead of Venusaur and took the hit. A quick psychic from Alakazam, and the ghost was defeated. Golem was forced out.

Alakazam vs Golem
Alakazam quickly used an Ice Punch in an attempt to KO Golem. Unfortunatly, it was left with enough HP to KO Alakazam with Earthquake. Mag had two pokemon left, one severly weakened.

Kingdra vs Golem
Kingdra was sent instead of Venusaur, quickly KOing Golem with a Surf attack. Magare took the win for Tribe Neroh!