Trainers will post their URPG Stats in this area of the forum. They only need to create a thread on one
forum (usually the forum that they have signed up on), not two or three. A trainer must keep track of his/her own stats and edit them after every change. A trainer is responsible for having correct information in his/her stats. A trainer many only use seven or less posts in his/her stats on the forum. If a trainer decides to keep his/her stats on a different site, he/she must place a link in their original stats thread to redirect anyone looking for the trainer's stats. Listed below are the basics that one's stats must include:
- forum screenname
- current positions (Pokemon Trainer, Battler, etc.)
- AIM username (if he/she has one)
- amount of money
- total amount of battles
- win/loss/draw Record
- battle hold items
- unused berries and herbs
- other items
- HMs in posession
- unused TMs in possession
- badges in possession
A trainer's battle record should include every single battle he/she has been in; this includes gym battles, gym battle defends, basic battles, and tournament battles. However, a trainer may create separate categories to keep track of this information if he/she desires. Free For Alls do not affect the battle record, but they do count for the total amount of battles, or they may be kept track of separately. Gym Leaders must keep an extra record for their own gym results, although it counts for their normal stats as well. If for any reason a trainer wants to reset his/her battle record, the older record should be stored somewhere in his/her stats and the date of reset should be noted.
Pokemon information should include:
- if the Pokemon has its Dream World ability activated
- taught moves and the method the move was taught
- a link to the Hidden Power roll if the Pokemon has Hidden Power
- how the Pokemon was obtained
- how many battles the Pokemon has participated in if it is unevolved (if the trainer plans to evolve it)
- National Park nature (choosing a nature is not required for Pokemon; natures only affect a Pokemon in the National Park; a trainer is advised to not to choose a nature for his/her Pokemon until he/she has familiarized himself/herself with the National Park)
Tip: Trainers can use the URPG's official Ultra Dex
to easily check up on information* regarding their Pokemon.
*such as moves that can be learned, abilities, evolution methods, obtainability methods, etc.
Remember, in the URPG, Pokemon are free to change their abilities between battle, so a trainer does not have to decide what ability the Pokemon has permanently. Keep in mind a trainer is free to include other information that is not listed, but should make sure all listed things above are incorporated into his/her.
If a trainer is to keep his/her stats elsewhere, they must still follow these guidelines, although they are free to make use of more posts and threads. The following posts will display an example of a proper stats post.