Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2004, 04:51 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default YmtC: Version Magic/YGO

Here you can make your own YGO or magic cards to be discussed and possibly rated. Again, one tries to be realistic without making somethng too broken.

I'll start the game with a magic and a YGO card:

Magic:

Warphole of the Abyss (B)
4BB
Enchantment
At the beginning of every player's upkeep, that player removes a permanent s/he controls from the game. If Warphole of the Abyss leaves play, return all cards removed this way into play under its owner's control.

YGO:

Necromancer
7/ Dark/ Spellcaster
When Necromancer comes into play and is played from your hand, you may special summon a monster card from your graveyard onto the field (no tribute is required for monsters with levels 5 or higher). When Necromancer goes to the graveyard from play, that creature is destroyed.
400/200
Note: This card is restricted to 1 per deck.

Both cards have insanely high abusability...
Old 03-07-2004, 04:44 AM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet
Default Re: YmtC: Version Magic/YGO

Not this again.. ^_^ =P

YGO:

The Dark Dragon Champion

Type: Monster – Dragon

Attribute – Dark

Stars: 8

Atk/Def: 2600/2100

Fusion: Gaia the Dark Knight / Curse of Dragon

Effect: This card may attack your opponent’s Life Point’s directly if your opponent has more monsters on his/her side of the field than yours. Discard a card from your hand to negate the effect of a trap card and destroy it.
Ultra Rare

(FYI: There IS such a card as Gaia the Dark Knight... 7 stars, Dark warrior, same ATK/DEF as normal Gaia. Effect: If your opponent has 2 or more monsters in his/her side than yours, you may play this card without any tributes... <something like that>)

Nega-Eyes Void Dragon

Type: Monster – Dragon

Attribute – Light

Stars: 12

Atk/Def: 5000/4000

Fusion: Blue Eyes White Dragon / Red Eyes Black Dragon

Effect: During any player’s main phase, you may change the attribute of this card to either Dark or Light.
Secret Rare

MTG: (All in my set, which is based on HAND, not artifacts... but the HAND. If anyone wants to see it, I'll make a thread about it? =P)

Disruption Wave
2U
Instant
Counter target spell unless its controller pays (2) for each card in your hand.
Common

Blind Robbery
3U
Sorcery
Gain control of target creature if its converted mana cost is equal to the number of cards in its owner's hand. (This effect doesn't end at end of turn.)
Uncommon

Lies and Deception
U
Instant
Draw a card. Tell your opponent what card type it is (Card types are creatures, sorceries, instants, lands, enchantments, and artifacts.) Then place any card in your hand face down. Your opponent guesses what card type it is. Show the card to your opponent. If your opponent guessed correct, place the card you drew on the bottom of your deck, and your opponent draws 3 cards. If your opponent guessed wrong, draw 2 cards. Either way, return the face down card back to your hand.
Rare

Suppresive Power
UU
Sorcery
Tap all lands you control. During your next untap phase, after you untap all of your permanents, draw a card for each untapped land you control.
Rare

Mana Shield
1U
Instant
Target creature you control can't be the target of spells and abilities this turn, unless the spell or ability's controller pays X, where X is the number of cards in your hand.
Common

Flight of Dreams
2U
Sorcery
Up to X target creatures gain flying until end of turn, where X is the number of cards in your hand.
Common

Ice Barrier
2U
Instant
Untap target creature. It can't be the target of spells and abilities until end of turn.
Common

Price of Power
2U
Instant
Put the top X cards of target player's library into his/her graveyard, where X is the number of cards in his/her hand.
Uncommon

Voluntary Arrest
3UUU
Sorcery
Choose a target creature. Target creature's controller must pay it's casting cost and discard a card from his/her hand, or you gain control of target creature, and draw a card. (This effect doesn't end at end of turn.)
Uncommon

Last edited by Jet; 03-07-2004 at 04:53 AM.
Old 03-07-2004, 05:02 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

lol. Show it. I dont' think it'll be any harm done. I hope it's not like an "all blue" set or something tho. I like blue and everything...
Old 03-07-2004, 05:18 AM
Jet Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jet Send a message via MSN to Jet Send a message via Yahoo to Jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002
lol. Show it. I dont' think it'll be any harm done. I hope it's not like an "all blue" set or something tho. I like blue and everything...
of course not... that would be annoying... =P I'm just placing the blue first.
Old 03-07-2004, 05:36 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Tru. The "all blue" set would be overkill. lol
Old 03-07-2004, 06:02 AM
Dragon Tamer Connor Offline
Experienced Trainer

YGO: Lightning Charge
Quick-Play Spell
Select 1 of your Thunder type monsters in play. Take up to 5 Equip Spell cards from your graveyard and equip them to the selected monster (you still cannot exceed the 5 spell/trap card limit).
Old 03-07-2004, 06:02 AM
Jet Offline

Problem is, I can't place it here yet because it's in MSE, so it's going to take a while.

Well whaddya know? new ones already!

YGO:

Spellbinding Crush

Type: Normal Spell

You can only play this card if your have Spellbinding Circle face-up in your side of the field, and targeting a monster. Destroy the monster Spellbinding Circle was targeting. Effects of the destroyed monster are negated. Return Spellbinding Circle back to your hand instead of putting it in your graveyard. Whenever you actiavate Spellbinding Circle from your side of the field, return Spellbinding Crush back to your hand from your graveyard.

Rare

Des Scissors

Type: Machine

Attribute - Dark

Stars: 4

ATK/DEF: 2500/0

Effect: Des Scissors can't attack your opponent's LP directly, and does not activate any trap cards (its still affected). Whenever Des Scissors successfully destroys a monster, it can't attack on your next turn.

Rare

MTG: (Red)

Star Blast
RR
Instant
Star Blast deals X damage to target creature or player, where X is the number of cards in your hand.
Common

Flame Barrier
2R
Sorcery
Until the end of your opponent's next turn, whenever a creature you control gets damaged by an opponent's source, that opponent takes the same amount of damage.
Common

Magma Storm
3RRR
Sorcery
Destroy target X lands, where X is the number of cards in your hand.
Uncommon

Lightning Fists
2R
Instant
Target creature gets +2/+0 and double strike until end of turn.
Common

Total Command
8RR
Sorcery
Untap all permanents. You gain control of all of your opponent's permanents until end of turn. All creatures gains haste until end of turn. During your opponent's next turn, all of his/her steps are doubled (He/she has 2 upkeeps, 2 draw phases, 2 main phase 1, 2 battle phases, 2 main phase 2, 2 discard phases.)
Rare

Blast Fodder
2R
Sorcery
As an addition to play Blast Fodder, sacrfice a creature. Blast Fodder deals damage to target creature or player equal to the sacrificed creature's power.
Uncommon

Beaslty Portal
3RRR
Sorcery
Beastly Portal can't be countered.
Alert - In addition, put 2 5/5 Red Dragon tokens into play with flying. (You have Alert if you have 3 or less cards in your hand.)
Choose one - Put 6 1/1 Red Cat tokens into play with haste, or 4 3/3 Beast tokens into play with trample.
Entwine 3RRR (Choose both if you pay the entwine cost.)
Rare

Lightning Blitz
1R
Instant
As an addition to play Lightning Blitz, discard any number of cards from your hand. Lightning Blitz deals 2 damage to target creature or player, and an additional 2 damage for each card you disarded this way. If a creature is destroyed this way, it can't be regenerated.
Uncommon
Old 03-07-2004, 05:10 PM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Star Blast
RR
Instant
Star Blast deals X damage to target creature or player, where X is the number of cards in your hand.
Uncommon

This is because you tend t be able to kill almost any creature hitting the board early on. Also, dealing 7 damage to a player on turn two...Wait, it's a RARE.

Flame Barrier
2R
Sorcery
Until the end of your opponent's next turn, whenever a creature you control gets damaged by an opponent's source, that opponent takes the same amount of damage.
Common

I like the concept and it's very red. I was thinking maybe make it an instant and until the end of turn. But then it would be uncommon. Your choice.

Magma Storm
3RRR
Sorcery
Destroy target X lands, where X is the number of cards in your hand.
Rare

Mass land destruction is always rare. Perfect cost.

Lightning Fists
2R
Instant
Target creature gets +2/+0 and double strike until end of turn.
Uncommon

I'm leaning to uncommon here. doulbe strike should never be a common ability. Also, this is a highly potential finisher. Might want to up to 4.

Total Command
8RR
Sorcery
Untap all permanents. You gain control of all of your opponent's permanents until end of turn. All creatures gains haste until end of turn. During your opponent's next turn, all of his/her steps are doubled (He/she has 2 upkeeps, 2 draw phases, 2 main phase 1, 2 battle phases, 2 main phase 2, 2 discard phases.)
Rare

The wording is quite bad. I think you should just say something like "your opponent then takes an extra turn in addition to to their next turn. This would solve many problems. I like the card (but reminds me of insurrection).

Blast Fodder
2R
Sorcery
As an addition to play Blast Fodder, sacrfice a creature. Blast Fodder deals damage to target creature or player equal to the sacrificed creature's power.
Uncommon

Very good.

Beastly Portal
6RRR
Sorcery
Beastly Portal can't be countered.
Alert - In addition, put 2 5/5 Red Dragon tokens into play with flying. (You have Alert if you have 3 or less cards in your hand.)
Choose one - Put 6 1/1 Red Cat tokens into play with haste, or 2 3/3 Beast tokens into play with trample.
Entwine 2RR (Choose both if you pay the entwine cost.)
Rare

Wow. Even at this extra costing, this is a contender. I just think you did a typo on the 3/3 beasts there. Anyway, I think maybe you should sac the 6 1/1 cat tokens to keep with the feel of the blistering firecats.

Lightning Blitz
1R
Instant
As an addition to play Lightning Blitz, discard any number of cards from your hand. Lightning Blitz deals 2 damage to target creature or player, and an additional 2 damage for each card you disarded this way. If a creature is destroyed this way, it can't be regenerated.
Uncommon

This might work as a common. Cuz it kinda feels like flame burst. If you reduce the extra to 1, I think it'll be a good enough common (aka a good one).

Disruption Wave
2U
Instant
Counter target spell unless its controller pays (2) for each card in your hand.
Common

Good.

Blind Robbery
3U
Sorcery
Gain control of target creature if its converted mana cost is equal to the number of cards in its owner's hand. (This effect doesn't end at end of turn.)
Uncommon

Nice.

Lies and Deception
U
Instant
Draw a card. Tell your opponent what card type it is (Card types are creatures, sorceries, instants, lands, enchantments, and artifacts.) Then place any card in your hand face down. Your opponent guesses what card type it is. Show the card to your opponent. If your opponent guessed correct, place the card you drew on the bottom of your deck, and your opponent draws 3 cards. If your opponent guessed wrong, draw 2 cards. Either way, return the face down card back to your hand.
Rare

Sounds kinda clunky. Maybe some wording differences?

Suppresive Power
5UUU
Sorcery
Tap all lands you control. <---(this is not a drawback) During your next untap phase, after you untap all of your permanents, draw a card for each untapped land you control.
Rare

This is uncosted by far.

Mana Shield
1U
Instant
Target creature you control can't be the target of spells and abilities this turn, unless the spell or ability's controller pays X, where X is the number of cards in your hand.
Common

Good common.

Flight of Dreams
2U
Sorcery
Up to X target creatures gain flying until end of turn, where X is the number of cards in your hand.
Common

Good.

Ice Barrier
2U
Instant
Untap target creature. It can't be the target of spells and abilities until end of turn.
Common

Name doesn't work. Mechanic good.

Price of Power
2U
Instant
Put the top X cards of target player's library into his/her graveyard, where X is the number of cards in his/her hand.
Rare

Yeah. I think drafting this is way too pwoerful. Need teh rare symbol.

Voluntary Arrest
3UUU
Sorcery
Choose a target creature. <---(This is redudant) Target creature's controller must pay it's casting cost and discard a card from his/her hand, or you gain control of target creature, and draw a card. (This effect doesn't end at end of turn.)
Uncommon

The drawing part is overkill. Same with the discarding part. This way, you can drop the cost to 5 (making it instantly playable) and have it keep its spirit.

Well, those are my suggestions for today. :P

And just because, I'm making a card.

Angel of Darkness
Creature - Angel
3BB
Flying
Whenever Angel of Darkness destroys a creature, remove the creature from the game.
2/4
Rare

comment: Probably one of the more worthless angels around. Kinda wanted something like this tho (thinks of combos).
Old 03-07-2004, 05:28 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pidgeot79 Send a message via MSN to Pidgeot79 Send a message via Yahoo to Pidgeot79

Mystical Doctor
Fusion Monster/Effect/Spellcaster/Light/7/1000/1000
"Mystical Elf"+"Injection Fairy Lily"
Effect:This monster can only be Special Summoned by Fusion Summon.You may pay 3000 lifepoints during the damage step of either player's turn to increase this monster's ATK points by 3000 only during the damage step.Increase your lifepoints by 200 for each monster on the field (including opponent's side).

Swarming Serpants
Fusion Monster/Effect/Sea Serpant/Aqua/3/400/1000
"Sinister Serpant"+"Troop Dragon"
When this card is special summoned destroy all monsters on your side of the field and place 5 Serpant Tokens on the field (Token/Sea Serpant/Aqua/4/1600/2000/Effect:This monster can only attack when there are no monsters on your opponent's side of the field.When this card is destroyed place another Sea Serpant Token on your side of the field during your next Standby Phase.As long as a Sea Serpant Token remains face up on the field you can not Special Summon or Normal Summon or Set a monster.)
Old 03-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Jet Offline

Well, I'll be posting only YGO for awhile...

Chaos Magician Girl

Effect Monster/Spellcaster/Light/6/2000/1700

This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play. Increase the ATK of this card by 500 for each monster card that has been removed from play. During anytime in the duel, a player may return monster cards he/she owns that have been removed play back to the graveyard. Discard 1 card from your hand to negate the activation of an effect monster and destroy it.

Chaos Valkyrie

Effect Monster/Spellcaster/Dark/1600/1800

This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play. Spellcasters on your side of the field are not affected by your opponent's spell cards, and can't be attacked unless they offer one of thier other monsters as a tribute for a Spellcaster to be a target. When this card is sent to the graveyard through battle, increase the ATK of all monsters by 500 until end of turn and inflict 500 points of direct damage to your opponent for each monster that got its ATK increased this way.
Old 03-09-2004, 03:50 PM
Alakazam Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Alakazam

Here we go (YGO, of course):

ACROPOLIS OF HOPE
Permanent Trap
Effect: Whenever a monster is summoned (including special summon, excluding flip summon, put a spell counter on this card. At any time, you may discard this card to special summon a monster from the graveyard with a level equal to the number of spell counters on this card.

ACROPOLIS OF DESPAIR
Permanent Trap
Effect: Whenever a monster is summoned (including special summon, excluding flip summon, put a spell counter on this card. At any time, you may discard this card to remove a monster from your opponent's graveyard from the game with a level equal to the number of spell counters on this card.

BIO SOLDIER
Effect Monster
[Dark/Warrior/4-1750/400]
Effect: Whenever this monster destroys one of your opponent's monsters in battle, special summon a [Bio Token] ([Dark/Fiend/1-500/500]) to your side of the field.

BLACK MAGE GIRL
Effect Monster
[Dark/Spellcaster/4-1800/200]
Effect: Negate the effects of monsters this monster destroys in battle.

ANUBIS, GOD OF DEATH
Effect Monster
[Divine/Beast/12-3450/2800]
Effect: You must sacrifice three monsters to tribute summon this monster. When this monster is sucessfully tribute summoned, destroy all magic and trap cards on the field, and remove them from the game. Control of this monster cannot be changed. When this monster destroys one of your opponent's monsters in battle, negate their effects, and you may discard cards from the top of your deck equal to the destroyed monster's level to gain special summon the destroy monster to your field at End Phase.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Old 03-10-2004, 04:21 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

ANUBIS, GOD OF DEATH
Effect Monster
[Divine/Beast/12-3450/2800]
Effect: You must sacrifice three monsters to tribute summon this monster. When this monster is sucessfully tribute summoned, remove all magic and trap cards on the field from the game. Control of this monster cannot be changed. When this monster destroys one of your opponent's monsters in battle, negate their effects, and you may discard cards from the top of your deck equal to the destroyed monster's level to gain special summon the destroy monster to your field at End Phase.

I'm not sure about the wording after tho. It's a little clunky, but I think you can reword it a little better and it'll be perfect. I've done one rewording for you lol. And Zammy: try making magic cards. Screw the colour wheel, just go with instinct. Though Jet is still stuck with the colour wheel thing lol.

Anyway (YGO):

Deity Reform
Spell Card
Remove all monsters in your deck from the game, then shuffle your library. Put target monster in your graveyard into play, regardless of any and all requirements. This is not a summon of any sort.

Darkness pierce
Spell Card
Destroy target non-light attribute monster on the field. Its owner special summons a 0/1000 heart token in defense mode.
Old 03-10-2004, 11:59 AM
Alakazam Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Alakazam

I truely don't think I know enough about the game and it's mechanics to make cards, but okay...BTW I thought Anubis'd be good. I was going for another 'god card', but not too cheap. I'll post some more (maybe magic too) later.

*runs to school*
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
Old 03-11-2004, 02:46 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

No, no, no. I like the concept of it. I just don't like the wording of it since it's confusing. Like the rule is if someone else have to read it more than 3 times to get it, you should change the wording of it so it's more understandable. That's all (it's like the most minor of things to change, I guess).
Old 03-11-2004, 08:31 AM
Jet Offline

Hey wait a minute... I'm not stuck in the color wheel... =P

Anyway:

YGO:

Magnum Sentry
Continous Magic
This card cannot be destroyed except through traps.
When Robotic Sentry comes into play, choose 1 of the following effects:
- Destroy all monsters in defense position, and whenever a monster is placed in the defense position, it is immediately destroyed without activating any other cards.
- Whenever a monster is flipped face-up, it is immediately destroyed without activating any other effects.
- Whenever a monster attacks, after damage calculation, that monster is destroyed.

Magnum Trine
Effect Monster
[Dark/Machine/6-3000/3000]
This monster can only be special summoned if if you have 3 "Magnum Sentry" in your side of the field. Destroy all magic and trap cards on the field without activating any other effects. This monster targets a face-down monster card in battle, destroy the face-down monster immediately without flipping it face-up. Whenever this monster attacks a monster in defense position with a lower DEF than the ATK of this monster, inflcit the difference to your opponent's Life Points.

Chaos Force Field
Continous Magic
Monsters in defense position cannot be destroyed (damage calculation still applies). Whenever a monster in defense position is placed to the attack position, destroy that monster and inflict direct damage to the monster's owner's Life Points equal to the destroyed monster's DEF.

Bahamut, the Legendary Dragon
Effect Monster
[Light/Dragon/8-3200/2500]
You may offer 3 monsters on your side as a tribute instead of 2 to destroy all of your opponent's magic and trap cards in his/her side of the field. If all of your opponent's monsters are in the defense position, this monster may attack your opponent's Life Points directly. Discard a card from your hand to destroy one monster on the field without activating any of that monster's effects if any. Play this ability once during your turn.