Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-04-2006, 08:38 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Arrow Author Archive

Author Archive

In this thread, authors may make a single post which contains all their written works. Only post your stories once and update your post everytime you change something. Only you are responsible for updating your post.

Note: This is for both Pokemon and Non-Pokemon Fan Fiction.

Your Post Can Include...
- Your Name
- List of Stories you've written and links to them
- Short Descriptions of each story
- Story ratings depending on the level of the content
- Genre of the Story
- Any additional information about yourself you wish to add in terms of your writing.

Listed Alphabetically:

absolgirl93
Aurabolt
Bay
Boogiepop
BryceBoy10
Celebimaster506
ChronoPika
Crystal Eon Guardian
DaRkUmBrEoN
Darth Murkrow
Deathspector
Eiyoko
GodsChild7
Grass King
Guard13007
Ham and Cheese
Hikari Blaze
HKim
HondoomMaster
Innocent Bystander
iplaygc
Jack of Clovers
jerokelm
Kari Mary
kattiekitten
Kayden Javlaiakin
Kaze Megami
Kenny_C.002
Kenta147
Kouklitsa
Larvinator
Orange Flaaffy
Oz Ranger
Phantom Kat
Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Rapz
Redlark
rhysus2007
RocketMeowth
Ryouseiken
Sceptile Frost
Seeda the Bulbasaur
Shiny Loser
Silverfrost
TheStoneRegisteel
Tyranitar_Trainer
WorkThoseStripes
"We love Him because He first loved us." 1 John 4:19
Challenge me in the URPG.

Last edited by Jack of Clovers; 01-17-2009 at 06:55 AM.
Old 03-04-2006, 08:38 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Send a message via AIM to HKim Send a message via Yahoo to HKim Send a message via Skype™ to HKim
Default Re: Story Archive

Reserved for Space.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:20 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Fanfiction

A Million Tears
Rating: G
Genre: General/Angst
Summary: A young trainer says his last goodbye to the Pokemon he thought would be by his side forever.

Enter the Unown
Genre: General/Adventure
Summary: Misty's disappeared and we all know there's only one person who can save the day. That's right, Pokemon Master-in-training, Ash Ketchum, must postpone his journey of a lifetime to find his oldest and most loyal friend, but when he's thrown right into the middle of this strange adventure, will Misty be the only one who needs saving?

Absolution
Summary: Join Kouri as he sets out to free himself from his past.

The Deepest Wounds
Summary: Evolution isn't always a wonderful thing.

What Makes Me Misty Most of All
Genre: General
Summary: [Takes place after the Pokemon episode "Gotta Catch Ya Later"] Misty reflects on the good times she had with Ash and Brock as she realises that she's deserting Ash for the first time.

On a Wing and a Prayer
Summary: The world is in turmoil, but with the help of a legend, maybe one Trainer can make a difference.

Never Look Back
Summary: Being a Pokemon Trainer is a wonderful life. But what happens when the dream is over?

Goodbye
Genre: General/Romance
Summary: It has been a few weeks after Misty had to leave Ash. She remembers all the good times they had together as she waits for the day when they will meet up again. [some AAML]

You Broke My Heart/Through Angel Eyes
Rating: PG-13
Genre: Drama/Romance
Summary: What happens when Ash can't work out his feelings? Will he lose the one he loves forever? [AAML]

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 03-23-2007 at 01:38 AM.
Old 03-04-2006, 09:51 AM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

Deathspector's Story Archive

Don't Cry, Misty
Genre: Emmotional
Summary: Misty waterflower has just committed a crime, and fears punishment. She needs the comfot of a frend to help her as she copes with this difficult perioid.
Personal Experiences: I wrote this just for time-pass while I was listening to Linkin Park. t's easy to see the resemblance between the music and the way I've written the story. Possibly one of my favourite One-shots to date.

Revenge of Desceptor
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Summary: A young teenager finds the love of his life kidnapped. What hurts him even more is that she's kidnapped by the same peple that killed his parents. Can he cope with the difficulties of life, as well as get his love back?
Personal Experiences: I wrote this when I went out with a girl for the first time, and that's theonly reason why the written part shows a lot of affection towards the girl. My only non-Pokèmon fanfiction that I've ever submitted here.

Worst Nightmare
Genre: Action
Summary: An angry Arcanine is not someone you would mess with regularly. But one human finds himself trapped in a room by this Arcanine. Can he get out, or will he suffer the saddest fate?
Personal Experiences: This was written for the Winter fanfiction contest held by Dr. Skottie. Even so, I still find it one of my best action pieces so far, as it contains a lot of gore, and I'm very proud of how I wrote it.

One Destiny
Genre: Action/Adventure
Summary: Ash Ketchum has joined forces with an enemy organization, intent on causing havoc. Can one young teenager be enough to thawrt the plans of the Shadow League?
Personal Experiences: Probably the story that I've put most effort into. I plan on re-writting it sometime. This was actually written as an idea for a friend of mine, and she loved it, so i decided to post it here. Unfortunately, it died...

Destiny Trilogy

Betrayal
Genre: Action/Adventure
Summary: The two Twins are preparing for battle one more time, and this time, the world has lost a hero. Can a new person rise up, and confront both an evil organization, and the raw force of the Twins, as well as deal with his own problems?
Personal Experiences: Yay! I finally got around to rewritting Destinies Entangled, nd I have had a lot of fun writting the chapters so far. Let us hope that Betrayal doesn't die, like the pervious one.

Additional Information About Myself: I have written many poems that have been published in books, along with other children's work. My English Teacher thinksthat I will become another child prodigy like Chistopher Paolini, and write a novel soon. I don't know whether this is relevant, but my aunt is Jaishree Misra, who has written three books (Ancient Promises; Accidents like Love and Marriage; Afterwards).

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^

Last edited by Deathspector; 03-31-2006 at 10:14 AM.
Old 03-05-2006, 05:52 AM
HKim Offline
Editor-in-chief

Harry Kim's Stories

I never imagined that Pokemon could be a vessel for creativity. To me, it had always been a television show or video game. It was not until I came to PE2K that I finally saw how much more it could be, how much it means to all of us.

I hope you enjoy reading my stories. They are meant to touch the heart.

Note: Stories are listed with the newest at the top and the oldest at the bottom. I plan to release a new short story every week.

Embraced Miracle
Genre: Short Story
Rating: G (General)
Summary: In the end, miracles do happen. There always is Love.

Salvation From the Rain
Summary: Sometimes, even when alone, there is hope.

Walking Through the Snow
Summary: I wrote this for the heart. That is the best I can describe it.

Era of Darkness
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy
Rating: PG (Parent's Guidance)
Summary: In a world full of pokemon and humans arise a new species, vampires. Now the world governments have to deal with this new threat or risk extinction.

The Tears of Love
Genre: Adventure
Rating: PG (Parent's Guidance)
Status: Currently Writing (though I might make it a short story)
Summary: This story takes place after the end of the first war in Season 1 (for more information about the War, refer to the Mixed Groups/Clubs Section). A young man has to deal with death and loss just as a young girl begins to realize her own destiny

Alternate
Genre: Adventure, Alternative Reality, War
Summary: This story takes place both after and during the war in Season 1 (for more information about the War, refer to the Mixed Groups/Clubs Section). As Harry Kim defeats Team Magma Leader Hank, Kim suddenly faces a new threat when Hank travels back in time and changes history. Enemies become friends and friends become enemies, but how the original world will clash with the alternate is anyone's guess.

Last edited by HKim; 02-11-2008 at 01:12 AM.
Old 03-06-2006, 10:04 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth

RocketMeowth's Story Paw

Information on me: I love to write stories. I have been writting mostly all my life. I keep trying to create new stories that will appeal to others. SOme stories aren't successful and I don't continue them but, if enough people like it and if I like it then I can write sotries that are very long. My favorite type of stories to write are dventures. I will at times go into other catagories of writting other then adventure. Well, this is all I really have to say about myself. The only other thing is that I won't stop writting and you should expect to see a few stories of mine up here at PE2K.

Anger Unleashed *no longer active*
Rating: PG
Summary: A black coated figure captures Meowth in the middle of a storm. A Blue collar is stuck onto Meowth and changes him. Can Ash, Brock, May, Max, Jessie and James save him before its too late?

The Fifth Type *no longer active*
Summary: The five elements of earth, water, fire and sky have begun to argue and invade in one anothers territory. No one at the Normika acadamy knows what has caused the fighting. How will they stop it?

A Day in the Life of a Meowth *no longer active*
Summary: Living in the city isn't very easy. Especially if you're a Meowth.

Genetic Code *no longer active*
Genre: Adventure / Drama
Rating: PG-13 for mild violence
Summary: When a young Eevee finds his mother is gone, and that his body has been changed by chemicals, he sets off on a journey to get revenge.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Team 9 Lives to the Rescue! *an active sotry*
Summary: With my team, I set off on missions given to me. I help out Pokemon in need, deliver items, or anything else I am told to do. As I continue on my missions, me and my teams rank will go up. Maybe some day we will get the highest rank and become legendary members of the Rescue Force.
*PE2K members are also featured in this fanfiction*

WAR Entries
season IV

More Than One Way
Genre: Drama

Last edited by RocketMeowth; 06-26-2007 at 06:22 AM.
Old 03-06-2006, 09:18 PM
Sceptile Frost Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sceptile Frost
Default Sceptile Frost's Fanfiction

Updated October 5th, 2007 (Because it needed some love.)

NAME: Sceptile Frost / Arcanine Royale (SPPf) / Ranger O’Brien (PokeCommunity) / Professor Rock (BMGf) / Frost X (NaNo Forums)

Tips and Tricks to Writing

WRITE!
This is one of the most important things. Lady Inspiration comes rarely, and usually only after you've begun to write. Not only that, but you're only a writer if you write... If you dream and say 'someday I'll write an ultra-popular fan fiction like Neo Pikachu or Saber'. You'll never get anywhere.

WAIT
Patience is a virtue. So too can this be applied to fan fiction. Don't post a chapter the same day you've written it. Revise it, edit it, polish it, then wait. At least a week you must wait. Then, looking at it again, you will find all sorts of mistakes you'd have never seen before. If you don't believe me, go look at a couple-three year-old piece that you once thought was the greatest thing since a bread slicer. You'll see what I mean. Distancing yourself from your writing gives you a view more like a reader sees - you'll not understand things because you didn't describe enough, and dialog might not make sense.

LISTEN
Reviewers review for a reason. They see a problem (at least good reviewers do) and want to see it corrected. (Of course, they also want to compliment you (or flame you if its junk) on a job well done.) Listen to what they say, and if you don't like it, well... Remember that, after all, you are the writer and they aren't. But listen to them, especially if they have more experience, and even more especially on grammatical and similar mechanical advice. Mechanics is a wild beast that everyone hates, but nonetheless must tame. I personally know the wild ride she gives, and reviewers will always be helpful. Always.

OUTLINE
Outlining your piece honest to goodness helps. If you know where the plot and characters are going, it makes it easier to write. And, also, you can deviate. Its a lot easier to deviate from a plan you had to make it better than it is to change a plot you haven't made.

The same can be said with character basics - knowing what he looks like, how he acts, and who he will become are all important, at least in a general sort of way, when you begin writing.

ENDINGS
Have at least a general idea of your ending when you begin. It helps, and gives you a goal you can see. That said, also be prepared to change it as the story progresses. The ending is often the goal you put out to write - you know what will happen in a faint, general sense, but you don't know what will actually happen.

Short Stories

Ash's Tears
A one-shot.
[Click]
Genre: Dark / Anime Characters (very OOC and a lot older, but still there)
Length: A one-shot | Rather short at that.
Rating: PG-13 [Suicide | Homicide | Alchohol]
Related Works: I might write a prequel detailing why Ash did what he did in the one-shot, but it's all up in the air as of now.
Synopsis: It's really emotional - Ash is sad over Misty dying, and Gary comes in and tries to apologize for the sixteenth time. Let's just say it isn't a good ending for either of them. Has to be the darkest thing I've written.
History / Origins: I wrote it late at night (actually it was early morning), when I was listening to a rock station, and that was after I listened to a song that I thought would make a good Draco x Hermoine songfic, and I was writing a different fic (yeah, I write at midnight, whatever), so I was in a writing mood. And then it just came out.

Jump
A one-shot.
[Click]
Genre: Generic
Length: A one-shot | Rather short at that.
Rating: PG-13 (Suicide Attempt)
Related Works: Not really. I was going to make a series of one-shots about trainers, and I might still, but none will be specifically related to this one, I don't think, though someday I might pen how Derek made it through Victory Road, or didn't.
Synopsis: So this guy is approaching Victory Road, and he's in the pokemon center, and this girl tells him 'What can we do but move on?'. And then he tries an alternative. It's rather lighter than Ash's Tears.
History: I sort of just wrote it, which I usually happen to do with most one-shots. Actually, it was inspired by playing Emerald (it might have been Ruby or Sapphire, not sure anymore) and going towards Victory Road at the Pokémon Center. And, you know how that girl always says "what can we do but push on?". Well, I thought 'there is another option.'

Works in Progress

Genesis
Genre: Journey (Elements of action, romance, and sf/fantasy later on.)
Length: 70 Chapters, about.
Status: A few chapters of a rewrite are done, but I'll probably scrap that for NaNoWriMo in November.
Rating: PG-13 (Violence, Swearing, Eventually sexual references, though it's really PG tops for swearing in the first thirty-so chapters.)
Related Works: The many-lurking revisions are all past forms... Otherwise, if you remember the other pov's from the most recent revision, those will probably end up in seperate stories. A lot of ideas have been mined, time is the thing that will count. (I.e. if I ever have time to write it before pokemon dies (and it will eventually, as sad as that makes me)). Many spin-offs are anticipated. "The Death of the Phoenix" is an example.
Synopsis: A journey begins, three children of aristocracy setting off. Lessons learned, secrets unveiled, gifts shared… And a mutation that threads off through the folds of time, placing two at points where evil and good can be easily chosen.
History: Unfortunately, I love this idea so much that I feel I have to make it perfect if I want to finish it. I’m hoping to get rid of that feeling by getting most, if not all of it, down in November during NaNoWriMo. But the revisions are many…

The Death of the Phoneix
Genre: Action
Length: One-shot. (5000 - 10000 words)
Status: Began. Will be posted December 20 with a preview of Genesis.
Rating: PG-13ish.
Related Works: Genesis. (Eventually a few others)

Sceptile Frost / Arcanine Royale / [insert name here]

Last edited by Sceptile Frost; 12-08-2007 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Update it (no... I want to mine the cheese out of it...)
Old 03-06-2006, 10:02 PM
katiekitten Offline

Cat Tails

A collection of stories by Katiekitten.

Completely re-vamped. xD God, I haven't edited this in over a year...

The Naruto Stories - Most recent to less.

1. Nougat
Of late nights and stolen treats. Deitobi oneshot. :3

2. Smile
Everyone has their weaknesses. It's how you deal with them that makes a difference. Deitobi oneshot, major spoilers for chapter 362.

3. Purely Scientific
There were few things left in the world that she knew little about, so naturally he caught her attention, a long forgotten masterpiece by nature herself. Includes an... unorthadox pairing, to say the least. XD

4. Violet Skies
It was at that moment she felt certain, no, absolutely positive of one single thing: Kankuro must die. HidanTema AU fic. Rated T for language.

5. Stargazing
A mask can hide more than just a face. Deitobi oneshot.

6. Flight
She amused him, a little bird beating her wings angrily at the locked door of her cage. Deisaku Oneshot.

7. Confusion
Sometimes he wished everything was as simple as his art. Deitobi oneshot.

8. Of Oranges and Lemons
Trust is a marvellous thing. A Deitobi Oneshot.

9. Standing on the Brink
When you are sad and alone, the only thing you can count on is yourself. A Zetsu Centric Oneshot

The Pokemon Stories - Most recent to least, dating back a year.

1. Release
Life isn't a fairy tale - no prince in shining armor can save you from the consequences of your actions. Oneshot.

2. Styx
The story of Phlegyas.

3. A Day in the Life
I knew from the second that Terry lifted up that damned pineapple that Christmas would once again be hell. Yippee.

4. Annie Waits
Placed second in a romance competition on Serebii - Songfic.

Banner by me. Image used in banner by sakimichan on subeta. Character is mine. =3

Yoru Ryu ~ Rar-roX

Last edited by katiekitten; 08-05-2007 at 05:50 AM.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:51 AM
Orange_Flaaffy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orange_Flaaffy

Orange Flaaffy's Story Archive

Evolution of Fable
Basic Genre: Sci-Fi/Supernatural/Romance
Pokémon Genre: OT
As of now: In-Complete (Very much alive)
Hosted: At FF.Net, Coming soon to Pokemon Tower. and already here at PE2K:)!
Summary:
Every world has its stories, its forgotten people working droning jobs with little consideration or hope toward the future. The Pokémon world is no different. One such girl is about to become part of something more ancient than she could ever imagine. For a fable never truly fades with time, it simply evolves.

The Water’s Reflection
Basic Genre: Sci-Fi\Fantasy
Pokémon Genre: Alternate Universe
As of now: In-Complete (Dead for 2 years)
Hosted: At the Pokemon Tower and FF.Net
If requested I could put it back here.
Summary:
Humans no longer the masters?
A young female doctor not of the lowly human race gets her world turned upside down by a rare discovery.

Jessie
Basic Genre: Lyrics
Pokémon Genre: Rocketshippy
As of now: Complete
Hosted: At the Pokemon Tower and FF.Net
If requested I could put it back here.
Summary:
A Rocketshippy remix of a classic song with the same name as the firey redheaded Rocket Gang member.

About the Author:
I have been writing fanfic for some nine years now, but few of them are pokemon. This is becuase I like to put a lot of thought behind my work in this fandom sometimes thinking about an idea for years before writing it. I also have been known to start up fics that have been dead for years without warning. However this is not something the forums format handles well, as just as I get a new idea, 99% of the time my story has been bumped off into the older topic twilight zone...
On all fanfic sites I go by the pen name of Alicorn

My *Fanfics*Blog* Art

Last edited by Orange_Flaaffy; 07-19-2007 at 03:38 AM.
Old 03-09-2006, 06:34 AM
DaRkUmBrEoN Offline
M.D.

Send a message via AIM to DaRkUmBrEoN Send a message via Yahoo to DaRkUmBrEoN

DU's Demonicaly Daring Fics

Title: Mist Mountain Mansion Murder Case
Rating: PG-13.
Genre: Mystery, Death.
Summary: Four teens travel up to a Mansion where they supposedly would participate in a mystery game.

--------------

Title: Writing Cruise Murder Case
Rating: PG-13.
Genre: Mystery, Death.
Summary: Four teens go on a cruise to see the World Literature awards. Though they stumble upon an even greater story. One that is too real to be true.

Near a tree by a river, there's a hole in the ground.
Where an old man of Aran goes around and around
Old 03-14-2006, 04:10 PM
Kayden Javlaíakín Offline

Kayden's Story Archive

Author Information

I love to write. I mostly concentrate in three genres: Dark Romance, Fantasy, and Science-Fiction. I do, however, sometimes stray into other territories of writing. I've been writing stories ever since I joined PE2K two years ago, so I suppose I can say I'm pretty experienced in the field.

What compels me to be a writer is mostly the pride I get when people give me positive comments. It seems to help me improve. You can never be too good of a writer, I suppose! ^_^

I have lately been working on Evolution, my first ever Second-Person POV fic, and from the comments I've gotten so far, I'm pretty content with myself right now. ^__^

My tips to any beggining author: Always have a thesarus handy. You can use it to come up with spicy words to juice up your setences! ^__^ Trust me on this, it will REALLY enrichen your writing, and will make it look much more professional. Just be sure to not be like me and overuse it! ^^;

Below is a list of my current and future stories and other works. I hope you enjoy and give me lots of great, long, detailed reviews! ^__^

~* Kayden

++ Current Fanfictional Works ++

The Tale of Twilight Flytre, Part I: Angelwhisper

Genre: Non-Pokemon
The sky is full of mystery. Of fascination, of stories, of intrigue. The blue sanctuary where life both begins . . . and ends. Where the clouds of captivation swirl and roll by above with the screeching winds. The heavens are vast, unending in glory, with its divinity reaching far out into the realm of dreams. For my kind, however, we get to experience this wonderment firsthand. For we fly the skies continuously; we skim the very tops of storm clouds, bask in the warming light of the sun, and cower beneath the shadowy cream of the moon. We are the lost kindred, the ones imposed to exile in the beautiful heavens, never once descending to Earth. We are the angels, the Khishìda.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Draconic Galaxy
Rating: G.
Genre: Mystery Dungeon Team
A prophecy in the world of Gr'Yeash has foretold the Apocalypse - the Earth's demise. And now the time has come. Coincidently, a small band of dragon Pokemon must now deem itself as a rescue team as they travel throughout Gr'Yeash to round up all of the Pokemon to take them to a safe haven of starlight. But having to face impossible obstacles, greedy trainers, and rival teams, could this group of draconic misfits really deserve the title of heroes?

Evolution
Genre: Original Trainer
When a creature is slaughtered for a bloodthirsty need, the murderer must then pay the price of his very life to walk upon this Earth in another's shoes.

Nefarious Serendipity
Genre: Fanatasy/Adventure
A legendary war amongst the three elemental factions of water, fire, and lightning is blossoming into the mists of reality. For the opposition between the camarillas to conclude to an unbloodied cessation, a ice hero from an ancient prophecy must awaken from her eternal sleep in the shadows of the Heavens to end the treachery. Hell shall dance unrestrained atop the battlements, and the warrior’s fury shall be unparalleled. The battle between the triplet clans of Slynvixia is only just beginning . . .

Empire Book 1: Flametalon

Genre: Fanatasy/Adventure
Enter Iceland's bleakest moors on one Charmander's quest to find out the truths about her destiny, ancestry, and powers on her journey to defeat the evil Milotic lord who reigns supreme over the land.

Bloodsong
Genre: Fantasy
Enter the lands of Gr'Yeath, an empire ruled soley by darkness and evil. A realm of bloodshed, pain, and the slighest aspiration of good, the prominices of this kingdom of suffering have long been the battlefield for the perpetual war of the forces of light and darkness to claim this land which is rightfully theirs. Now one Absol born into evil has discovered these powers of good, and feeds upon their Legends of noble deeds to mend the broken; her spirit nourished by friendship. The day is nearing when this Absol must choose either to follow her evil destiny - become a Warrior of Darkness - or to defy it. It will be a day of blood, terror, and murder . . .

++ Future Fanfictional Works ++

OPERATION: Stormbreak
Rating:
PG-13
Genre: Science-Fiction
Drawing closer and closer is the end of the world. Global warming, pollution, and rips in the Ozone Layer, very much due to our own greedy ambitions, is causing a major disturbance in the Earth's weather patterns. Be there, and experince the rising storm as it breaks out, and the races of humankind and Pokemon are demolished from the face of the planet...

yeah yeah yeah

Last edited by Kayden Javlaíakín; 02-16-2008 at 06:25 PM. Reason: I'm not exactly 14 anymore, am I? :P
Old 03-17-2006, 01:53 AM
Kari Mary Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Kari Mary

Kari's Story Archive

Midnight Horror 1
Rating:G
Genre:Horror
They looked up to see a very old man sitting on a fence.

Midnight Horror 2
Rating:G
Genre:Horror

Last edited by Kari Mary; 03-18-2006 at 03:48 AM.
Old 03-17-2006, 04:54 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers
Arrow Written Works by Jack

About Me: I write for my own personal satisfaction. Whether anybody likes or dislikes it, I really don't care. I have no interest in fans or becoming popular. New chapters/stories are posted when I feel like it (they are finished already). I appreciate comments of any kind.

Fanfic Series

The Stoplek League Collection
This is a new league I have created from the ground up. The stories will eventually be a collection of sub-stories told from different points of view.

"A Trainer's View"
Genre: Trainer
Rating: PG or PG-13?
Summary: Follow the path of one Trainer, Jack Kalmer, as he takes on the largest goal possible. Gym battles and Pokemon training aren't the only thing he will need to master. He will have to work hard to make a name for himself and prove to all those that laughed at him, that he is the best Trainer.

-------

The Ultimate Story
Genre: Trainer/URPG
Rating: E for everyone!
Summary: My URPG stories. Basically at the end of each part I try to catch Pokemon to use in the URPG. Started 2001.

--------------------------
Shorts

Frank and Dr. Stein
Genre: Horror
Rating: PG-13?
Summary: Dr. Stein experiments by putting a human brain into a Pokemon body.

Muk Turns Rotten
Genre: Horror
Summary: Ash's Muk accidentally suffocates Prof. Oak and goes on a rampage to cover it up.

Waiting in Stone
Genre: Romance
Summary: Love is a commitment and dedication to something. In this story, Trunk, a Pinsir, struggles with this concept.

--------------------------
Non-Pokemon Writings

A Chance
Summary: Quick poem/story combo.

Unknown Friendship
Summary: Torn emotions.

Not Everyone Can Have Everything
Summary: Selfishness vs Selflessness.

-| Links |-

Last edited by Jack of Clovers; 04-06-2010 at 10:22 PM.
Old 03-26-2006, 07:12 PM
Celebimaster506 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Exclamation Re: Story Archive

Genre: Medium Action
Rated: PG
Summary: Ash Ketchum and his freinds are on there way to Pokemon World, when Ash meets his soon to be biggest advisory ever, Dean Steely!!!! But as Dean begins to kill the team, one by one, It will take the power of Celebi and ??? together to save the Group. Very Good Book!!! For and a half stars! Hear is a link to it,

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=16027

The above is for Out of the Darkness...Into the Light!!! story. Hear is the second story in the Dark Star triology's chronicles.

Genre: Horror, Medium Action
Rated: PG-13
Summary: It has been 59 years, since the aftermath of the first book. Ash Ketchum is rasing Dean Steely's son, in the ways to learn to pokemon battle, and pokemon. But as Kyogre and Groudon's battle draws nearer, only one person can save the day, from Kyogre, Groudon, and Dean!!! A very good book in progress. Three stars. Hear is a link to it,

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=16035

Book number three, I will be writing, will begin to be out on July, 12th, or after Book 2, The Last Hope, is over. For info on book number three, of the Dark Star Trology's, come hear, after July 5th! Thank you!!!

Last edited by Celebimaster506; 03-29-2006 at 04:01 PM.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:50 AM
Redlark Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Redlark

Redlark's Fic Archive

Current Projects
Deadliest FanFic Warrior: Discussion and Promo Thread
Genre: Discussion/Promo Thread
Rating: G, unless somebody writes something out "G."
Summary: This is a promotional thread to my fanfic series, "Deadliest FanFic Warrior." It's sole purpose is to create excitement and buzz for the actual series.
Personal Rating: 7/10 - This isn't a real story and shouldn't even be listed on my archive. BUT, it is a brilliant idea to create excitement for the real thing. Makes me feel like a publicity agent, or something. Tooting my own arrogant horn of imaginary power. It's also a great thread for readers and other other people on this site to submit fight ideas for the future.

Behind the Scenes: Deadliest FanFic Warrior
Genre: A group of One-Shots.
Rating: G.
Summary: Essentially a group of One-Shots based off the actual series this is related to. It's got fictional interviews, debates, and whatever seems worthy to write on the fly.
Personal Rating: 8/10 - I think the entirety of these posts are just silly. But their fun.

Deadliest FanFic Warrior
Genre: Action, Fight Simulation.
Rating: PG, for fighting violence.
Summary: First Episode, Mew vs. Superman. This is a "what if" fight scenario series with fictionalized fighters; anywhere from Video Games, Comics, TV Shows, Movies, Anime, Novels, Myths, Legends, whatever!! It's the best fights of the 21st century.
Personal Rating: 9/10 - This is a fun short read. Just a silly outlet for nerdom.

Stories

The Green Shadows, Part 1: Cesar
Genre: Action-Drama
Rating: PG, Thematic Intensity
Status: Work in Progress. A revision of the story, The Green Shadows, listed below.
Summary: After the death of his grandfather, Daniel chooses to run away from his life to become a trainer. But after a bad turn of events, who Daniel becomes and where is heart lies soon becomes a conflict in ideals.
Personal Rating: I currently have not rating for this little guy.

The Blogger: One-Shot Horror
Genre: Horror-Thriller
Rating: PG, Thematic Intensity
Summary: Inspired by the story, And as the Wind Blows: Epidemic in Hoenn; a lone park ranger at the Lilycove Safari Zone finds themself stranded in their cabin as the "storm of the century" keeps them at bay. The epidemic has reached critical level and new horrors now surround the ranger, the storm was only the beginning.
Personal Rating: 9/10 - A quick read, but great!.

And as the Wind Blows: Epidemic in Hoenn
Genre: Action/Horror-Thriller
Rating: PG-13, Overall Intensity
Summary: We find Beth already graduated from the Pewter City Academy, landing herself an internship with Prof. Birch. But when Hoenn is confronted with a deadly virus; Dr. Juniper, Beth, and Prof. Birch must find a vaccine for the fast mutating deathspell. But before they realize it, hundreds fall sick, and what the virus turns into is something totally unexpected. Also starring: Ash, Misty, May, Brock, Pikachu, and Prof. Oak. And many other Cameos.
Personal Rating: 8.5/10 - I have very good vibes about this story. It's a keeper.

Pika Pika Picnic
Genre: Comedy
Rating: PG-13, Crude Humor
Summary: Pikachu and friends go on a picnic near a dangerous cliff face full of jagged rocks. What happens next isn't his regular cup of Poketea.
Personal Rating: 9/10 - This is probably on of my better works, and most liked by my readers. It makes me laugh every time.

The Green Shadows
Genre: Adventure/Drama
Rating: PG-13, Drama and Action
Summary: After the death of his grandfather, Cesar is hounded by old depts that he can't pay. Running away from his life on the farm and the girl he loves; Cesar begins his life as the most dangerous rougue in Jhoto history.
Personal Rating: 7/10 - I personally like this fic, but I also think there are a few parts that go a little bit slow. I've gotten overall great review/comments from people, but due to it's heavy action/adventure, dark romance, and intense fight scenes, it's definately not a "quick" read that people can just glance over. It's good overall.

The Strange Case of Dr. Hewlett
Genre: Adventure/Sci-Fi
Rating: PG, Action
Summary: Following her bestfriend, Beth finds herself in the maniac lab of a Pokemon Scientist. What she finds there, she never thought could be done.
Personal Rating: 5/10 - The initial idea behind the story is great (if not a little cliche, ie. The Island of Dr. Moreau, By H.G. Wells). It seems to lose steam near the end. Compared to my other fics, I don't consider it as well-written. Overall, it has it's good moments though.

Stuff I Wrote for War's

War: Season 5

Rocket Revolution: Feel Good Inc., By Gorillaz
Genre: Song Fic
Rating: PG-13, for some laguage and content
Summary: The week 2 assignment.
Personal Rating: 6/10 I dunno. I guess I like this one.

Other

At the Movies w/Redlark
Genre: Review Corner
Rating: NR
Summary: This is a movie review thread, mostly new stuff... maybe some old. We'll see where I go, I'm sort of going on the fly with this.
Personal Rating: You decide if my opinions are worth anything.

The Review Roundup w/Redlark
Genre: Review Corner
Rating: NR
Status: On-Hiatus... probably going to start anew, with a new reviewing system.
Summary: This is a Review Corner hosted by me. People ask for their stories to be reviewed, and I review them.
Personal Rating: You decide if my opinions are worth anything, they're usually not.

Bio:My real name is, Fred. That's all you need to know about my private life you stalker. On other forums, I've also been know as Ike. I tend to float on this forum time and again.

Last edited by Redlark; 12-24-2011 at 07:56 PM.