Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 02-23-2008, 12:23 AM
TrainerNick Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Pokemon Silver

~Ch. 1~ Stop Right There !!!

A shadowy figure stepped out of a shattered window. His red jacket shown brightly in the sun. A huge black "R" crossed the back of the jacket. Spiky red hair grew every way it could fine on the top of his head. Behind him a black sack set on his shoulder.
"The boss will be pleased, this museum was nothin' " Smirked the man, slipping a black snow cap on.
"Stop right there !"
A police officer stood, her flashlight pointed into the thief's eyes. A red and white sphere hopped up and down in her hand.
"What, alright, if its a fight you want, I'll hit ya with everything in my arsenal !" The man laughed ripping a black sphere from his belt.
"Go Weavile !"
The sphere clicked open and a jet of black light spilled out of it and covered the ground. The light formed into a humanoid figure and a quite large black Weavile stoof, it claws shined in the starlight.
"Okay Weav, use slash !"
The Weavile screamed its name as it darted toward the police officer.
A smiled formed on her face, and suddenly an Arcanine stood on the field. Huge clouds of fire waved alongside its legs, growling the Arcanine inhaled and spit out a huge column of fire. The heat burned into the Weavile's fur as it was shot back. Crashing into the thief the Weavile scrapped it's claws together and snarled at the Arcanine.
"Give back those pokemon, Duke !" The officer yelled out pointing at the thief.
"Never !" Duke cried as he sucked the Weavile back into its sphere. Duke tightened his grip on the sack and darted out into the city streets.
"I guess hes going the hard way, huh Arckie ?" The Arcanine nodded and a cloud of dirt swirled in its place.
Duke rushed through the dark city streets, pushing people away as he struggled to get away. A blue tear ran down his cheek and splashed into the ground.

More Coming SUNDAY <

How did you like it ?

Want to be in my story ? Sign up now ! (only 4 people can join !)
Name:
Personality:
Pokemon:

Peace Out !!!
Old 02-23-2008, 12:57 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936
Default Re: Pokemon Silver

It has an interesting opening, I'll be reading this one.

Name: Tyra
Appearance: (trainer card)
Personality: a little hot headed and rash, but quick thinker.
Pokemon: (trainer card)

Old 02-23-2008, 01:38 AM
Team Devastation Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Team Devastation Send a message via MSN to Team Devastation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerNick View Post
~Ch. 1~ Stop Right There !!!

A shadowy figure stepped out of a shattered window. His red jacket shown brightly in the sun. A huge black "R" crossed the back of the jacket. Spiky red hair grew every way it could fine on the top of his head. Behind him a black sack set on his shoulder.
"The boss will be pleased, this museum was nothin' " Smirked the man, slipping a black snow cap on.
"Stop right there !"
A police officer stood, her flashlight pointed into the thief's eyes. A red and white sphere hopped up and down in her hand.
"What, alright, if its a fight you want, I'll hit ya with everything in my arsenal !" The man laughed ripping a black sphere from his belt.
"Go Weavile !"
The sphere clicked open and a jet of black light spilled out of it and covered the ground. The light formed into a humanoid figure and a quite large black Weavile stoof, it claws shined in the starlight.
"Okay Weav, use slash !"
The Weavile screamed its name as it darted toward the police officer.
A smiled formed on her face, and suddenly an Arcanine stood on the field. Huge clouds of fire waved alongside its legs, growling the Arcanine inhaled and spit out a huge column of fire. The heat burned into the Weavile's fur as it was shot back. Crashing into the thief the Weavile scrapped it's claws together and snarled at the Arcanine.
"Give back those pokemon, Duke !" The officer yelled out pointing at the thief.
"Never !" Duke cried as he sucked the Weavile back into its sphere. Duke tightened his grip on the sack and darted out into the city streets.
"I guess hes going the hard way, huh Arckie ?" The Arcanine nodded and a cloud of dirt swirled in its place.
Duke rushed through the dark city streets, pushing people away as he struggled to get away. A blue tear ran down his cheek and splashed into the ground.

More Coming SUNDAY <

How did you like it ?

Want to be in my story ? Sign up now ! (only 4 people can join !)
Name:
Personality:
Pokemon:

Peace Out !!!
Name: Seth
Appearance: Black T-shirt with denim jeans. White Nike sneakers.
Personality: Jumpy and courageous
Pokemon: Ditto

Old 02-23-2008, 02:17 AM
TrainerNick Offline
Experienced Trainer

Thanks, by the way what character ? You have like 4 trainer cards :(
Your both in by the way. But expect for your characters to be changed around a bit.
See ya Sunday :)

Oh yeah, your only aloud to have 2 or 3 Pokemon, no legendarys or really rares !

Last edited by TrainerNick; 02-23-2008 at 02:19 AM.
Old 02-24-2008, 03:59 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Your both in by the way. But expect for your characters to be changed around a bit.

Oh yeah, your only aloud to have 2 or 3 Pokemon, no legendarys or really rares !
I'd say it's probably the one that says Tyra.

Name: Nicole, Nikki for short
Appearance: brown hair in a ponytail, pink 3/4 t-shirt, denim skirt, white sneakers, pink Poketch, and leather rucksack.
Personality: laughs a lot, kinda competitive, moody but friendly.
Pokemon: Eevee, Arbok (knows all the "Fang" attacks), and Charizard (something I can fly on).

The story sounds interesting. Why was he crying though?

Last edited by k_pop; 02-24-2008 at 09:35 AM.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:29 AM
AipomnFriends Offline

i really like it can i be in

Name: Adam
Appearance: red mohawk, black tight skater jeans, and bright yellow and pink sex pistosl shrit with cool a$$ vans
Personality: laughs a lot, really outgoing.
Pokemon: aipom, marill, Hunter n Flygon.
Old 02-24-2008, 06:31 AM
maximo_215 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via MSN to maximo_215 Send a message via Yahoo to maximo_215

Name: Maximo
Appearance: Wife Beater, baggy cargo shorts, Black/white sneakers & short black hair
Personality: You decide!
Pokemon: Totodile, Haunter & Charmander
Old 02-25-2008, 01:09 AM
Michelle8936 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Michelle8936

Quote:

Ok then...Arcanine, Ninetales and Flareon it is!