Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-04-2006, 04:33 PM
Hikari Blaze Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Hikari Blaze
Default When Altarias Get Hyper (Rated PG)

Be nice. Hope this makes you laugh. Includes quotes from other cartoons.

When Altarias Get Hyper

Flashbacks, Ketchup, and Sugar Rush

It was a peaceful day in bustling city of Celadon. The author, Sandy, along with her Pokemon had traveled to the region of Kanto and they were staying in at the Celadon hotel called the ‘Rainbow Inn.’ Sandy had just left her pokemon in her room as she went out. “All right, stay in this room and… DON’T TOUCH THE SUGAR!” With that, she closed err... slammed the door.

“Yeah, yeah, we know already…” Blaze Blaziken rolled his red eyes as he ruffled his red and yellow feathers.

“Yeah! That makes about…uh… 10 kazillion times!” Kip Swampert exclaimed, waving his blue arms, orange eyes filled with excitement and stupidity. He was a water/ground type Pokemon with orange whiskers.

“Idiot, kazillion’s not even a word,” Sparky Plusle muttered as he also rolled his black eyes. His ears, which were red at the top, twitched.

“He is right. After all, Sandy does keep nagging us about staying away from sugar…” Skippy Beautifly agreed as she flew around the room with her vibrant wings of red, blue, and yellow and bright blue eyes.

“Whaddya know? Someone actually agrees with Kip!” Blaze remarked with sarcasm.

“Aw, shut up,” Skippy retorted as the sarcastic chicken. The room loomed with silence.

“Well… Sandy did say that no sugar is for our own good…” Azu Azumarill said, with his blue body with white bubbles and blue and red ears. He had a tail that was zigzagged and ended with a round blue ball.

“Why? I know a little bit of sugar won’t hurt…” Kip said.

“Because every time we eat sugar, we can’t get enough of it and get a sugar rush.” Taria Altaria chirped as she ruffled her white cotton wings. Her hazel eyes glimmered with amusement as she looked at her teammates, stretching her long blue neck.

“No, we don’t!” Blaze argued.

“Yes, we do!” You were just too hyper to remember what happened when you had too much sugar!” Kip exclaimed, “I remember it like it was a year ago…”

“It was a year ago,” Sparky muttered.

“Boy, time sure flies! Anyway…”

Flashback

It was a snowy day in December as the team went to the lake, which was frozen solid. “Let’s go skiing!” Kip cheered.

“We don’t know how to ski! Besides, people use this frozen lake as one of those ice rink thingy,” Skippy explained.

“I think it’s ice skating,” Azu said.

“Okay…Well, let’s go skiing!” Kip exclaimed and headed toward the lake, leaving his teammates thinking the same thing: ‘He doesn’t get it…’

“Blaze? You’ve been kinda quiet since we got here…” Azu asked, worried.

“I dunno. I kinda like it,” Sparky grinned.

“Blaze?” Skippy asked when all of the sudden, a flash of red and yellow flashed past them.

They turned to see that Blaze was at the lake. “Blaze, what are you- OH, CRA-!” Sparky started but stopped when he saw Blaze pick up a boy by the lake and threw him at a tree.

“Another evildoer is punished, thanks to… SUPERMAN! DADADA, DAAH!” Blaze yelled.

“Guys, I think Blaze is… hyper,” Skippy stared in shock.

“Oh, gee. What gave you that idea?” Sparky grumbled. They went to the lake.

“Blaze, sto-!” Sparky started but was interrupted when Blaze grabbed him.

“Quick, Robin! The joker had teamed up with the evil cheese, Chedder Guy! We need you as our sacrifice!”

“Now, listen here you overgrown turkey. I-!” Sparky didn’t get to finish for the third time as Blaze has already launched him into a tree. The unconscious Sparky got Tamato berries thrown at him by the Aipoms who lived in the tree. Also, one of the berries fell into his mouth, setting it on fire due to how spicy it was. Sparky immediately became conscious and started to run around the lake, spouting flames from his mouth and setting people’s butts on fire. Blaze turned and faced the rest of the team and his eyes grew wide.

“Oh, no! IT’S THE SERVANTS OF THE APOCALYSPE!” Blaze glared at them, “I WILL KILL YOU GUYS, AND AVENGE MY PARENTS’ DEATH!”

“Blaze is seriously hyper since he forgot his parents are still alive and living at Littleroot,” Azu remarked.

“APOCALYSPE?! WHERE?!” Kip yelled when all of the sudden, he got dragged away from his teammates as Blaze chased after them and Sparky was still setting people on fire.

End Flashback

Blaze and Sparky just muttered things under their breath as their so-called ‘friends’ laughed at the memory.

“I’m hungry…” Blaze grumbled.

“Oh, I’ll get us something to eat!” Taria said and left the room. She wandered around the kitchen when she spotted something sticking out the cabinet.

“What’s that…?” She looked around to see if anyone was around and you know what they say: Curiosity kills the cat or in this case, the bird.

Altaria opened the door by grabbing the doorknob with her beak and slowly opened it. It was…HOLY MILTANK!

This cabinet had 10 bags of sugar, 15 cups of coffee, and 20 jars of Pecha berries. Taria loves Pecha berries. Her right eye twitched. She remembered her owner’s words.

DON’T TOUCH THE SUGAR!

Torn between her love for sugar and her respect for her owner, she came to the only decision. What they don’t know can’t hurt them, right? Just a little bit…

Just a little.

Sounds simple.

She tore a bag of sugar open a little and ate about a tablespoon of the substance. She took her head out of the bag, turned around, and looked back at the bag of sugar.

Maybe just little more…

Before she knew, she ate all the sugar, Pecha berries, and coffee. She started twitching.

“Whoa, that was weird. And…” She didn’t finished when all of the sudden she shot up the roof, yelling, “WHOOOOOOOOO!”

“Where’d Taria?” Skippy asked, seeing as her friend hasn’t returned with food in an hour.

“Dunno,” Azu said when suddenly, the door opened with a slam so hard, it fell off its hinges, startling the Pokemon.

Taria was at the entrance, grinning widely in a creepy way and yelled loudly, “HEELLLLLOOOO!” Everyone had to cover their ears.

“About time you got back…” Sparky grumbled, rubbing his ears.

“Did you bring back any food?” Blaze asked. Taria stayed silent as she held out a hot dog with her wing.

“Yay! Hot dog--” Azu started when Taria threw the hot dog at his face. “AAAAH! I’M BLINDED BY A STICK OF MEAT ON A BUN!” He ran into the bathtub filled with water and sighed.

“Taria, what’s gotten into you?” Skippy exclaimed.

“Nothing! Stay away you servants of the apocalypse!” She warned and took out a bottle of ketchup. “I got KETCHUP!”

“Like that’s scary?” Blaze remarked.

Taria shot ketchup at Kip and being the idiot he is, he yelled, “ I’M BLINDED BY THE TOMATO WHICH HAS BEEN FORMED INTO A CONDIMENT! HELP! CALL 118!”

“You’ll never get me alive, coppers! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Taria flew out the window at rapid speed.

To Be Continued

Well, that’s the first chapter! Please review!

Fanfictions & Blog
Claims:
Syaoran and Mokona from Tsubasa Chronicle

Writer's Club: Fanfiction Writers Unite!
Old 03-28-2006, 08:13 PM
Ricky Offline
Banned

Angry Re: When Altarias Get Hyper (Rated PG)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................

I don't really get the point of the Fan Fic.
Old 03-28-2006, 08:16 PM
Ricky Offline
Banned

Default Re: When Altarias Get Hyper (Rated PG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................

I don't really get the point of the Fan Fic.
Okay, now I do but anyways........

Why did you try this?
Old 03-28-2006, 09:05 PM
blazikensweety Offline
Experienced Trainer

XDDD Now THAT'S funny!
Old 03-31-2006, 01:17 AM
Hikari Blaze Offline
Amateur Trainer

Well at least someone finds humor in this. >.> People always seem to want to put me down...

The Rainbow Attack and Pecha Bazookas

The Pokemon watched as their hyper teammate fled at rapid speed. Blaze was the first to speak, “Okay… What just happened here?”

“Well, we were talking about how Sandy told us not to have sugar and having a flashback about that one time Blaze was hyper, screaming about the apocalypse while Sparky set people’s butts on fire, Taria went to get us something to eat, returned, slammed the door off its hinges, blinded Azu with a hotdog and he dived into the bathtub, then Taria blinded me with ketchup which used to be tomato that was turned into a condiment, and Taria flew out the window… Why?” Kip explained in one breath. Blaze just rolled his eyes.

“Well, thanks for that explanation, Ketchup boy,” Blaze said flatly.

“You’re welcome!” Kip smiled.

“Kip?” Sparky asked.

“What is it?”

“You’re still blinded by ketchup.”

“Oh, yeah. I am,” Kip smiled when his face turned fearful. You couldn’t see his eyes because of the ketchup, “Oh, no! I’M BLINDED BY KETCHUP! AAAAAAAAH!” Kip ran toward the bathtub and jumped in only to be able to get the front part of him inside. Azu popped out the water.

“Hey! This bathtub ain’t big enough for the two of us!” he yelled.

“You had to say that,” Blaze muttered, glancing at Sparky.

“Shut up,” Sparky grumbled.

“Okay, what happened?” Sandy asked, appearing out of nowhere. Kip got his head out of the water when Azu threw him out the bathroom.

“My bathtub, MINE!” Azu dove back into his tub. Kip stood up, dusted himself, and went to his teammates.

“Well…” he started.

“Oh, great,” Blaze grumbled.

“Well, we were talking about how Sandy told us not to have sugar and having a flashback about that one time Blaze was hyper, screaming about the apocalypse while Sparky set people’s butts on fire, Taria went to get us something to eat, returned, slammed the door off its hinges, blinded Azu with a hotdog and he dived into the bathtub, then Taria blinded me with ketchup which used to be tomato that was turned into a condiment, and Taria flew out the window… Why?” Kip explained in one breath. Blaze just rolled his eyes.

“Well, there’s only one thing to do. You guys have to stop Taria!” Sandy said in a dramatic voice.

“…Why?” Blaze asked.

“Because as how hyper Taria is, she could be VERY deranged and confused and result in her destroying all of Kanto!”

“…And we care how?” Sparky questioned.

“Because I’m the author and I said so!”

“…So?” Blaze remarked.

“Because I will blackmail you all with baby pictures of you guys doing-” Before Sandy could finish, the team had fled the room except Azu who popped his head out of the water.

“Hey, where’d everyone go?”

“Azu, get out of the bathtub and help your teammates stop Taria from destroying Kanto,” Sandy commanded.

“…Why?”

“Or else I will flush you down the toilet!”

“NOOOOOO! NOT FLUSH-FLUSH!” Azu sped out the room.

Outside the Hotel

“Now, where’s Taria?” Skippy wondered when all of the sudden, they heard an explosion.

“I think that came from the Celadon Department Store!” Kip exclaimed.

“Gee, what gave you that idea?” Blaze said with sarcasm as he pointed at the blown up of the department store, covered with pink goo.

“It’s the 4th floor!” Sparky yelled and the team rushed to the blown up building.

They arrived at the building, the walls covered with the pink goo. “Excuse me, have you seen an insane Altaria around here somewhere?” Kip asked the frightened lady hiding under the counter. Unfortunately, humans cannot understand Pokemon language so the lady’s shocked eyes just widened even more.

“NOOOO! THE APOCALYSPE’S HAS CALLED OUT HIS SERVANTS TO DESTROY PERFUME ONCE AND FOR ALL!” The lady just ran out screaming.

“Sheesh! I just asked a simple question!” Kip scoffed.

“And the damn stairs are blown up so we’ll have to elevator!” Sparky cursed while everyone ran into the elevator.

The team stood patiently while listening to elevator music. Kip hummed with the tune, “Do, dodo do do do do, dodo. Dododo dodo…” They continued the elevator ride for an hour because the pink goo wrecked the elevator system. Blaze finally snapped from the singing and smacked Kip in the face.

“SHUT UP ALL READY!”

“Okay.”

They finally arrived at the 4th floor and looked at the havoc caused. The walls had a bunch of holes from explosions and covered with the pink goo. There was Taria holding a gold… bazooka? She saw her teammates and her eyes grew wide.

She gasped, “STAND BACK YOU SERVANTS OF THE SPAWN OF SATAN!” She pointed her bazooka at them, “I GOT A PECHA BERRY BAZOOKA HERE AND I’M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!”

“Yeah. Like we should be scared of a fruit,” Blaze remarked. Taria shot a bunch of pink goo at Kip and we all know what that means…

“I’M BLINDED BY THE POWER OF PINK FRUIT! CALL 7898734Y9! AAAAAAAAAH!” Kip screamed, running around in circles around his teammates.

Blaze just watched with his usual sarcastic eyes and pointed at the screaming idiot called Kip, “And he’s suppose one of the “heroes?”

“I’m stuck with idiots and an insane bird. Does the author hate me?” Sparky grumbled.

“BEWARE THE POWER OF CHEEESE!” Taria cackled launching a mega Pecha berry bomb at the team drowning them in the pink sweetness. TOO SWEET!

“HAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU ARE NO MATCH FOR ME, TEEN TITANS!” Taria laughed and flew away into the horizon… The team were still buried under the bomb, everything was silent except for the faint mutter from Blaze.

“Crap."

To Be Continued

Please review! I just like writing my ideas on the computer, Ricky and don't - freakin' - DOUBLE POST! We have the ability to edit our posts. >.>

Fanfictions & Blog
Claims:

Last edited by Hikari Blaze; 04-17-2006 at 11:27 PM.
Old 04-17-2006, 11:25 PM
Hikari Blaze Offline
Amateur Trainer

No reviews... But anyway.

The Pickle Phoenix

Taria left with her bazooka toward Saffron City. As she flew over the city, she yelled at the citizens, “ATTENTION PEOPLE OF RETROVILLE! I HAVE… COME TO TAKE OVER THE CHEESE FACTORY!”

“NOOOOOOO!” were the fallen cries of the citizens. “THE APOCALYSE HAS COME TO TORTURE US IN THE NAME OF THE GOLDEN TENTACRUEL BY TAKING AWAY OUR CHEESE PIES!” Soon, reports of an insane bird shouting random stuff about the cheese pies spread and the military tanks filled the screaming streets of Saffron.

“Attention random cheese bird! In the name of pie made of cheese, we command you to stop flying and put your hands up!” The general shouted through a megaphone.

“Cheese birds don’t have hands, sir,” the colonel corrected.

“That too! Now QUIT RUINING OUR CITY AND WE WON’T FIRE OUR MISSILE THINGIES THAT GO BOOM AT YOU!”

“Shut up, berry cherry militaries!” Taria held out a bag of stuffed animals and pointed her bazooka at it. “Or else the fluffy pets get it!”

“NOOOOO! CHUCKY MILK!” the General cried.

“HAHAHAHA! SURRENDER COOLSVILLE! YOUR UNIVERSE IS MINE!” she fired her pecha bazooka at the streets with the pecha pink goo, going, “GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA NYAAAAAA!” Soon the streets were drowned in pink goo. Very sweet pink goo. TOO SWEEEEEEET! All that was heard were muffled cries from the citizens drowned in goo.

Taria threw her bazooka at some random guy’s head and curses were heard about suing the Spawn of Satan. She flew through the costume factory and came out in a green pickle suit, leaving the shocked workers out cold on the floor. She crashed through the window of the top floor of the Silph Company, earning startled gasps from workers. Taria looked at them all warily, slowly taking out a megaphone. She took a deep breath and…

“I’M A CUCUMBER, I’M A CUCUMBER, I’M A CUCUMBER, I’M A CUCUMBER, I’M A CUCUMBER, I’M A CUCUMBER, PLEASE DON’T SEND ME TO THE YOGURT FARM!” she sang/screamed at the poor workers.

“NOOOO!” A worker cried.

“THE APOCALYSPE!” Another cried.

“IT’S COME TO TORTURE US IN THE FORM OF THE VEGTABLE, PICKY PICKLE BY THE ORDER OF THE MAHOGANY PHOENIX FROM HOGWARTS!” A scientist yelled. The workers went around screaming and jumping out the window, diving into the sweet, pink, pecha berry goo.

“Ah…” The workers sighed with relief.

“We got away from that crazy phoenix by landing in this pink goo…” A worker sighed.

“Yeah…” The others replied. For a brief amount of silence…

“TOOO SWEEEEEEET!” And they all started screaming again until Patrick Star came by with his ice cream.

“WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?” He screamed and ran back into the ocean.

Back With Our (cough) Heroes (cough)

There were some screams and the team emerged from the pink goo. “Ah, we got out of that pink goo!” Skippy cheered in relief.

“Yeah but where’s Taria?” Azu wondered. All of the sudden, they heard screams coming from Saffron.

“There’s your answer,” Blaze remarked and the team ran all the way to Saffron after another few hours in the elevator and Blaze punching Kip in the face, yelling at him to quit singing the elevator music.

Along the way, they ran into the screaming Patrick.

“Hi, I’m Kip!” Kip greeted, completely forgetting his mission. The team just groaned and/or slapped their foreheads.

“I’m Patrick! Wanna go run around in random circles screaming?”

“Sure!” That’s want Patrick and Kip did. They screamed and ran around in random circles. Blaze got annoyed and tripped the both of them.

“Now, focus on the MISSION!” Blaze yelled.

“What is this mission you speak of?” Kip asked.

“Yeah, what is mission?” Patrick also questioned. The team except Kip punched him into the sky.

“GET OUTTA HERE!” They yelled at the screaming Patrick.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Patrick shrieked like a girl. “PATRICK STAR IS BLASTING OFF AGAIN!”

“TEAM ROCKET TOOOOO!” Team Rocket yelled, appearing next to him.

“Hey, wanna join the Blasting Off club?” James asked.

“Sure!” Patrick cheered.

“Okay, from the TOP!” Jessie commanded.

“A 1, 2, 3, 4!” Meowth chanted.

“TEAM ROCKET AND PATRICK STAR ARE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!” They yelled, flying into the sky with a ping.

“Goodbye, screaming friend and the random Team Rocket!” Kip waved at them and turned back to his teammates. “Now… What is this mission?”

The team was just silent. “….” Before Kip knew it, the team already started beating him up.

“HELP, HELP, I’M BEING RANSACKED!” Kip cried. After beating sense into Kip, he finally remembered what he was supposed to do. Wow, it only took him one hour to figure that out!

“Oh, that mission!” Kip smiled. The team just stayed silent, even though they wanted to punch the heck out of him again. “Well… Time to… SUIT UP!” He exclaimed.

“…Why?” The team asked. Kip shrugged.

“It looks cool on those police guys in the Matrix!” Kip explained.

“…COOL!”

“POKEMON MATRIX TEAM… TRANSFORM!” The team cheered, raising their fists (except Skippy who only raised a hand.).

Taria…

Taria was busy throwing random paper airplanes at people, blinding them in the eye when sounds of someone punched something in the face for singing the elevator song and broke down the door.

“FREEZE!” The team pointed their random berry guns at Taria, dressed in long, tan trench coats and sunglasses.

“What’s this?” Taria scowled.

“We’re warning you, hyper bird! Put down those random paper airplanes that are blinding people in the eye and put your wings up!” Blaze warned.

“YOU’LL NEVA GET ME ALIVE, COPPERS OF THE MATRIX!” Taria yelled and pulled out her back-up pecha berry bazooka. She fired a pink goo bomb at Kip. Kip tried to dodge it but tripped over his long trench coat and instead fell flat on his face. The pink goo bomb splatted him in the face.

“AAAAAAH! IT’S TOOO SWEEEEEET!” Kip yelled in agony, clutching his eyes.

“Kip, no!” Skippy cried.

Blaze scowled and faced Taria, “You’ll pay for that!” He shot bullets of red goo made of cheri berries at Taria. Taria dodged them all, flying in slow motion. She cackled.

“Damn it!” Blaze muttered. The team began shooting their goo pellets at Taria who dodged them all. Soon, they were out of bullets.

“HAHA! WHAT’RE YOU GONNA DO NOW, JUSTICE LEAGUE!” Taria flew away before they could even stop her.

“Now, what’re we going to do?” Sparky sighed.

“We don’t have a clue which direction she went!” Skippy groaned.

“We’ll have to ask the expert!” Kip exclaimed and pulled out some random scientist from the pocket of his trench coat.

“Why is there a scientist in your pocket?” Blaze asked, pointing at the scientist. Kip just looked at his surroundings in a suspicious way.

“You don’t need to know… Now, help find Taria’s location, Bill!” Kip told his scientist.

“Yes, sir!” Bill pulled out his laptop from his lab coat pocket and started typing. Later, he got the location. Taria was apparently going to stop and destroy the towns on her way to the Indigo League.

“By the looks of it, I say she’s headin’ to… Vermillion City!”

“But, how can we get there!” Blaze exclaimed.

“Don’t worry! I got a ride!” Bill called someone on his cell phone and soon, a large bird-like Pokemon with red and yellow feathers on the top of his head appeared.
“What can I do for you today, Bill?” The Pokemon, Pidgeot asked.

“Guys, this is Flight Pilot No. 2!” Bill introduced. Flight Pilot No. 2 just glared at him.

“My name is John, okay?” he muttered.

“Listen, you have to take these guys to Vermillion to stop Taria from destroying Vermillion and the rest of Kanto!” Bill explained.

“NOO! NOT VERMILLION!” John exclaimed. “That’s where the best Barbie dolls are!”

“Okay, now take the team to Vermillion!” John glanced at the five Pokemon he would have to fly to Vermillion. On his back.

'Do this for the Barbie dolls, John!' he thought but glanced at the team and sighed.

'My back’s gonna be sore in the morning…'

To Be Continued

Woe is me. I confused my chapters and my second chapter was actually my third...

Fanfictions & Blog
Claims:

Old 04-22-2006, 03:33 AM
Ultima Shadow Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ultima Shadow Send a message via MSN to Ultima Shadow

I've read this on fanfiction.net, but it never gets old. Great story, I love it. :)

w00t grader!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady on MSN...
βēŋĵï ™ says:
I hate quotes in sigs...
*INSERT TONS OF ANNOYING SMILEYS AND ANIMATED GIFS HERE OLOLOLOLOL*
Hidden Truths (My current URPG Story)
Dojo the Salamence
Level 100 @ 1570

Old 04-24-2006, 02:01 AM
Hikari Blaze Offline
Amateur Trainer

Death of the Dolls and the Purple Dinosaur

Chasing down the insane Taria, our heroes tracked her down to Vermillion in order to hopefully stop her from destroying Kanto and the Barbie dolls (in John’s case). John flew the team to the town and crashed into the ground, tired from carrying the five heavy Pokemons on his back. John huffed, “Ugh… Go team… Save the Barbies… Urrgh…”

“Whatever,” Blaze muttered. A crash was heard all of the sudden.

“The PokeMart!” Skippy exclaimed. The team gave chase toward the blown-up market. John tiredly watched them leave.

“Bill owes me big time for this…”

At the PokeMart

“HAHAHAHAHA! SURRENDER CIVILANS!” Taria cackled at the terrified citizens. “JUST HAND OVER PRESIDENT BUSH AND NO ONE GETS HURT!!”

“NOOO!” A boy cried.

“THE APOCALYSPE HAS SENT THEIR INSANE BIRD ASSASIN TO KILL THE TELETUBBIES!” A worker shouted.

“WHAT!” A man exclaimed clutching his Strawberry Shortcake doll, “NEVER! THEY’LL NEVER KILL LAA-LAA!”

“WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!” The cashier yelled. Everyone ran around screaming while Taria was shooting her bazooka, blinding people with the pink, sweet substance. TOOO SWEEEEET! Everyone ran outside, climb up the store, jumped off the roof and did that over and over again until everyone died.

“Freeze, insane phoenix of the mahogany cake!” A voice cried. Taria turned around and found a man with blonde spiked hair and army clothes standing there with his electric Pokemons in an army tank.

“Who the heck are you, Mr. Yellow?” Taria growled.

“I am--” Lt. Surge crossed his arms over his chest, making an X sign. “LT. SURGE! GYM LEADER OF THE VERMILLION FORT AND THE PROTECTER OF SAILOR MOON!”

“So? I killed her,” Taria said flatly. Lt. Surge gasped in horror.

“YOU KILLED HER? YOU FIEND! BY THE NAME OF THE MOON, I WILL AVENGE THE DEATH OF BARBIE!”

“WE’LL SEEN ABOUT THAT! GET THEM MY TELETUBBIES OF DOOM!” Taria shot her bazooka at the sky and falling from the sky were flashes of red, purple, yellow, and green. There were… the TELETUBBIES!

“I love you,” they chanted. Lt. Surge and his Pokemons went pale and all screamed like girls.

“NOOO!”

“THEY’RE TOOO STUPID!” They all shrieked. They ran around and jumped off random roofs while the Teletubbies grabbed their pie bombs and launched them at people.

“NYAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAGAGA!” Taria laughed and flew toward the gym. The team arrived at the scene of the crime too late.

Kip asked the shocked Lt. Surge, “Have you seen an insane bird somewhere?” Lt. Surge screamed like Little Miss Muppet and ran away like a ninny. “Geez, these youngsters are so rude these days!” Kip huffed. Sparky rolled his eyes.

“Quick, we gotta get to the gym!” Blaze commanded. They ran again until they halted to a stop, eyes widen in horror.

“No!” Blaze gasped.

“It can’t be!” Sparky murmured.

“It is!” Kip exclaimed.

“BARNEY!” The team exclaimed. Appearing was the purple dinosaur with beady eyes and a fat green belly. The dinosaur smiled in a creepy way. That thing called Barney took a deep breath…

“I love you, you love me, we’re all a family,” he sang, marching toward them. The team screeched in terror.

“NOOO!” Skippy screamed.

“That song is soo stupid and idiotic!” Blaze muttered plugging his ears, kneeling on the ground. Barney went toward Kip.

“With a great big hug,” he sang, crushing Kip in his stupid embrace.

“AAAAAAAH!” Kip yelled like a girl, “THE HUG! IT’S SO STUPID, IT BURNS!”

Blaze rose up to his feet and karate-chopped Barney off Kip. “Get off!”

“Guys, look!” Azu exclaimed pointing at the twenty Barney clones.

“Oh, boy.” Sparky muttered. The team were stuck killing the dread and idiotic Barney clones for quite a while. As for Taria…

A doll’s head was thrown onto the ground as Taria did her evil grin, leaving Lt. Surge’s closet behind and a bunch of Barbie dolls without heads.

John came by. “Ugh… I don’t get paid enough for this job…” He halted to a stop, eyes in horror. He dug through the dolls, gasping as he found each one of them without heads.

“Wha… What? I-I…” John dropped the heads of the Barbies.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!” Was heard throughout all of Kanto except the team didn’t hear for they were busy killing the Barnies.

At sunset, they killed all the Barnies and Lt. Surge walked by. “What happened?”

“Well, we were talking about how Sandy told us not to have sugar and having a flashback about that one time Blaze was hyper, screaming about the apocalypse while Sparky set people’s butts on fire, Taria went to get us something to eat, returned, slammed the door off its hinges, blinded Azu with a hotdog and he dived into the bathtub, then Taria blinded me with ketchup which used to be tomato that was turned into a condiment, and Taria flew out the window, Azu threw out of his bathtub, Sandy blackmailed us with our baby pictures and we left the room, then she threatened Azu he would flush him down the toilet, we went to the Celadon department store where Taria blasted us with a pecha bazooka, flew away, we went to Saffron where she drowned everyone in pink goo, Patrick Star and I ran around in random circles, my teammates punched him into the sky where he blasted off with a random Team Rocket, we dressed up like the Matrix, Taria dodged our berry bullets in slow-motion, and--” Kip was interrupted when Blaze punched him in the face annoyed.

“Get to the point, you idiot,” he grumbled.

“What point? You mean this?” Kip asked holding a knitting needle.

Blaze was just silent and turned to Lt. Surge. “Taria went to the gym and distract us with her Barney clones.”

“The gym?” Lt. Surge’s face turned fearful, “NO! MY BARBIES!” he exclaimed. The team just stared at him. Lt. Surge cleared his throat and pointed at them in a suspicious way.

“You heard nothing,” and stalked off.

“Guys!” The team turned and saw John. “There’s report about some insane blue phoenix heading toward Lavender Town! And…” John trailed off.

“What?” Azu asked.

“She…” he held out the headless doll. Azu shrieked.

“SHE CUT OFF THE HEADS OF THE PEPPERONI CHEESE! WHY?!” Azu sobbed. The team then stared at him. Azu wiped away his tears.

“You saw nothing…”

“No…” John started. “She… KILLED THE BARBIES! WHY?!!” John sobbed and Sparky shocked him.

“Shut up,” he grumbled.

“Okay.”

To Be Continued

Fanfictions & Blog
Claims:

Old 04-24-2006, 02:49 AM
minitrini Offline
Experienced Trainer

Location: A little town called None Of Your God-Damned Business

And the award for most random fan fiction in PE2K forums goes to...*opens envelope*, *gasps*. HIKARI BLAZE!! COME ON DOWN!!
Old 04-24-2006, 08:05 PM
Ricky Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari Blaze
No reviews... But anyway.

The Pickle Phoenix

Taria left with her bazooka toward Saffron City. As she flew over the city, she yelled at the citizens, “ATTENTION PEOPLE OF RETROVILLE! I HAVE… COME TO TAKE OVER THE CHEESE FACTORY!”

“NOOOOOOO!” were the fallen cries of the citizens. “THE APOCALYSE HAS COME TO TORTURE US IN THE NAME OF THE GOLDEN TENTACRUEL BY TAKING AWAY OUR CHEESE PIES!” Soon, reports of an insane bird shouting random stuff about the cheese pies spread and the military tanks filled the screaming streets of Saffron.

“Attention random cheese bird! In the name of pie made of cheese, we command you to stop flying and put your hands up!” The general shouted through a megaphone.

“Cheese birds don’t have hands, sir,” the colonel corrected.

“That too! Now QUIT RUINING OUR CITY AND WE WON’T FIRE OUR MISSILE THINGIES THAT GO BOOM AT YOU!”

“Shut up, berry cherry militaries!” Taria held out a bag of stuffed animals and pointed her bazooka at it. “Or else the fluffy pets get it!”

“NOOOOO! CHUCKY MILK!” the General cried.

“HAHAHAHA! SURRENDER COOLSVILLE! YOUR UNIVERSE IS MINE!” she fired her pecha bazooka at the streets with the pecha pink goo, going, “GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA NYAAAAAA!” Soon the streets were drowned in pink goo. Very sweet pink goo. TOO SWEEEEEEET! All that was heard were muffled cries from the citizens drowned in goo.

Taria threw her bazooka at some random guy’s head and curses were heard about suing the Spawn of Satan. She flew through the costume factory and came out in a green pickle suit, leaving the shocked workers out cold on the floor. She crashed through the window of the top floor of the Silph Company, earning startled gasps from workers. Taria looked at them all warily, slowly taking out a megaphone. She took a deep breath and…

“I’M A CUCUMBER, I’M A CUCUMBER, I’M A CUCUMBER, I’M A CUCUMBER, I’M A CUCUMBER, I’M A CUCUMBER, PLEASE DON’T SEND ME TO THE YOGURT FARM!” she sang/screamed at the poor workers.

“NOOOO!” A worker cried.

“THE APOCALYSPE!” Another cried.

“IT’S COME TO TORTURE US IN THE FORM OF THE VEGTABLE, PICKY PICKLE BY THE ORDER OF THE MAHOGANY PHOENIX FROM HOGWARTS!” A scientist yelled. The workers went around screaming and jumping out the window, diving into the sweet, pink, pecha berry goo.

“Ah…” The workers sighed with relief.

“We got away from that crazy phoenix by landing in this pink goo…” A worker sighed.

“Yeah…” The others replied. For a brief amount of silence…

“TOOO SWEEEEEEET!” And they all started screaming again until Patrick Star came by with his ice cream.

“WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?” He screamed and ran back into the ocean.

Back With Our (cough) Heroes (cough)

There were some screams and the team emerged from the pink goo. “Ah, we got out of that pink goo!” Skippy cheered in relief.

“Yeah but where’s Taria?” Azu wondered. All of the sudden, they heard screams coming from Saffron.

“There’s your answer,” Blaze remarked and the team ran all the way to Saffron after another few hours in the elevator and Blaze punching Kip in the face, yelling at him to quit singing the elevator music.

Along the way, they ran into the screaming Patrick.

“Hi, I’m Kip!” Kip greeted, completely forgetting his mission. The team just groaned and/or slapped their foreheads.

“I’m Patrick! Wanna go run around in random circles screaming?”

“Sure!” That’s want Patrick and Kip did. They screamed and ran around in random circles. Blaze got annoyed and tripped the both of them.

“Now, focus on the MISSION!” Blaze yelled.

“What is this mission you speak of?” Kip asked.

“Yeah, what is mission?” Patrick also questioned. The team except Kip punched him into the sky.

“GET OUTTA HERE!” They yelled at the screaming Patrick.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Patrick shrieked like a girl. “PATRICK STAR IS BLASTING OFF AGAIN!”

“TEAM ROCKET TOOOOO!” Team Rocket yelled, appearing next to him.

“Hey, wanna join the Blasting Off club?” James asked.

“Sure!” Patrick cheered.

“Okay, from the TOP!” Jessie commanded.

“A 1, 2, 3, 4!” Meowth chanted.

“TEAM ROCKET AND PATRICK STAR ARE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!” They yelled, flying into the sky with a ping.

“Goodbye, screaming friend and the random Team Rocket!” Kip waved at them and turned back to his teammates. “Now… What is this mission?”

The team was just silent. “….” Before Kip knew it, the team already started beating him up.

“HELP, HELP, I’M BEING RANSACKED!” Kip cried. After beating sense into Kip, he finally remembered what he was supposed to do. Wow, it only took him one hour to figure that out!

“Oh, that mission!” Kip smiled. The team just stayed silent, even though they wanted to punch the heck out of him again. “Well… Time to… SUIT UP!” He exclaimed.

“…Why?” The team asked. Kip shrugged.

“It looks cool on those police guys in the Matrix!” Kip explained.

“…COOL!”

“POKEMON MATRIX TEAM… TRANSFORM!” The team cheered, raising their fists (except Skippy who only raised a hand.).

Taria…

Taria was busy throwing random paper airplanes at people, blinding them in the eye when sounds of someone punched something in the face for singing the elevator song and broke down the door.

“FREEZE!” The team pointed their random berry guns at Taria, dressed in long, tan trench coats and sunglasses.

“What’s this?” Taria scowled.

“We’re warning you, hyper bird! Put down those random paper airplanes that are blinding people in the eye and put your wings up!” Blaze warned.

“YOU’LL NEVA GET ME ALIVE, COPPERS OF THE MATRIX!” Taria yelled and pulled out her back-up pecha berry bazooka. She fired a pink goo bomb at Kip. Kip tried to dodge it but tripped over his long trench coat and instead fell flat on his face. The pink goo bomb splatted him in the face.

“AAAAAAH! IT’S TOOO SWEEEEEET!” Kip yelled in agony, clutching his eyes.

“Kip, no!” Skippy cried.

Blaze scowled and faced Taria, “You’ll pay for that!” He shot bullets of red goo made of cheri berries at Taria. Taria dodged them all, flying in slow motion. She cackled.

“Damn it!” Blaze muttered. The team began shooting their goo pellets at Taria who dodged them all. Soon, they were out of bullets.

“HAHA! WHAT’RE YOU GONNA DO NOW, JUSTICE LEAGUE!” Taria flew away before they could even stop her.

“Now, what’re we going to do?” Sparky sighed.

“We don’t have a clue which direction she went!” Skippy groaned.

“We’ll have to ask the expert!” Kip exclaimed and pulled out some random scientist from the pocket of his trench coat.

“Why is there a scientist in your pocket?” Blaze asked, pointing at the scientist. Kip just looked at his surroundings in a suspicious way.

“You don’t need to know… Now, help find Taria’s location, Bill!” Kip told his scientist.

“Yes, sir!” Bill pulled out his laptop from his lab coat pocket and started typing. Later, he got the location. Taria was apparently going to stop and destroy the towns on her way to the Indigo League.

“By the looks of it, I say she’s headin’ to… Vermillion City!”

“But, how can we get there!” Blaze exclaimed.

“Don’t worry! I got a ride!” Bill called someone on his cell phone and soon, a large bird-like Pokemon with red and yellow feathers on the top of his head appeared.
“What can I do for you today, Bill?” The Pokemon, Pidgeot asked.

“Guys, this is Flight Pilot No. 2!” Bill introduced. Flight Pilot No. 2 just glared at him.

“My name is John, okay?” he muttered.

“Listen, you have to take these guys to Vermillion to stop Taria from destroying Vermillion and the rest of Kanto!” Bill explained.

“NOO! NOT VERMILLION!” John exclaimed. “That’s where the best Barbie dolls are!”

“Okay, now take the team to Vermillion!” John glanced at the five Pokemon he would have to fly to Vermillion. On his back.

'Do this for the Barbie dolls, John!' he thought but glanced at the team and sighed.

'My back’s gonna be sore in the morning…'

To Be Continued

Woe is me. I confused my chapters and my second chapter was actually my third...
Um, you're also double posting.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:49 PM
Hikari Blaze Offline
Amateur Trainer

As long as the second post's a chapter, it's fine.

Fanfictions & Blog
Claims:

Old 06-23-2006, 11:07 PM
pokefan2000 Offline
New Trainer

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Aw!Thats so funny! *Laughs so much that he falls out of the chair*I'm okay!

Oh,i gotta stop that.

Growlithe
Evolves into Arcanine@100

[Home website-here][My website-here]

Im a Ferret freak now,im living my life in the tall grass.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:52 PM
Shiny Zangoose Offline
Master Trainer

You have inspired meh. Be fearful of all crazy Gardevoirs in the future.

(Did I revive this thread? If I did, I apologize.)