Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 04-25-2004, 02:22 PM
Eric and Totodile Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Help with Colosseum...

Ok. I just got the game, and I'm already up to the part where I (accidently) killed Shadow Entei. I saw Celebi, and now...when I purified my croconaw, I realized it was a female! I'm not being a racist of genders, but is there a second croconaw I can obtain in the game?
Old 04-25-2004, 03:05 PM
RaichuGuardian Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Help with Colosseum...

Sry...no. BUT! Well, no. You can still get a female Quilava and Bayleef. Sry. Restart your game, because I can see that Totodile is your fav Poke.

You versus me? Funny.
Old 04-25-2004, 05:23 PM
Chiki Offline

Send a message via AIM to Chiki

No, you can't capture another Croconaw.....BUT!!!

I wouln't restart your game because if you trade a FEMALE croconaw to ruby/sapphire, and breed it with a pokemon in the same egg group, you get an egg with a totodile inside (possibly a boy)!!!

I come back to visit PE2K off and on, remembering old friendships and good memories of this site. Those of you whom I have been friends with, you know who you are. I will never forget you.
Old 04-25-2004, 05:30 PM
RaichuGuardian Offline
Experienced Trainer

Wha wha wait! I thought it said you did NOT get a female! DUDE! That's good that you did! I agree with Chiki, if you breed, you can get an actual Totadile.
Sry, misread that

You versus me? Funny.
Old 04-25-2004, 09:32 PM
Grand Duke Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Grand Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric and Totodile
Ok. I just got the game, and I'm already up to the part where I (accidently) killed Shadow Entei.
Well, you won't have to worry about Entei, for you have three chances:

(Don't look if you want to find out yourself)

-First - Mt. Battle
-Second - Realgam Tower
-Third - Deep Collesium

I know this for I didn't get Entei until Deep Collesium

For all of the legendary dogs, you can catch at Realgam Twr. and Deep Collesium (Same with Suowood(sp?)
Old 04-27-2004, 11:18 PM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Why in Hell would you not want a female? I WANT a female Croconaw so I can get Totodile! You are Lucky! You shouldn't be mad. IF you really want a Male, just breed it in R/S.

AND... WHY did you use the time flute on Croconaw? His Shadow Bar should've already been all the way down and you could've purified it normally. You should've saved the flute for Tyranitar. Well, you can get 2 more.
Old 04-29-2004, 06:20 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Rust, is there any use for the third one? I'm done purifying and I only need to get Ho-oh. Is there any use for the third one at all? And where is it again?

Fyi: I did Metagross and Tyranitar normally (long!) and used my two Flutes on the two starters I didn't get in the main story.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 05-06-2004, 01:40 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84
Rust, is there any use for the third one? I'm done purifying and I only need to get Ho-oh. Is there any use for the third one at all? And where is it again?

Fyi: I did Metagross and Tyranitar normally (long!) and used my two Flutes on the two starters I didn't get in the main story.
100th Floor of Story Mode Battle Tower.