Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 03-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Nasty Plasty Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Nasty Plasty Send a message via MSN to Nasty Plasty
Default Pokemon Board Tutorial

I can't beleive him. He shrunk me down into this board game. It isn't even that detailed. You are our only hope. Follow my instructions and beat The Boardmaster. Please don't make posts til I finish. The board is kind of big and will take several posts.

This is the basic map. There are some features that aren't on this. A yellow space is a starting spot and Light Blue are Checkpoints to heal you. As you can see, I am to the far left of the board. Now to the right there are 9 mons. They are evil and must be defeated. I will have to beat them with my Sableye. Now I bet you can see the Bluish-gar dark line. That line is a ledge of bookshelves trying to block me off. The red line is a restricted area that only opens after I complete a certain requirement. I have to make it to the Pokeballs on my desk. The red spots are the balls. Now when you start you roll a 6-sided Dice. You can either do an AIM chatroom or go to a link I will add later. For example, let's say 3 turns passed. I rolled 6 each time. That would be a perfect roll of all good thing. I would be out for being accused of cheating. But, this is a tutorial for examples so here I go.

Now I made it to the bookshelf. I have to roll a die to try ad climb over it. I roll a 10-sided die I have to roll 7 or less. I roll 3 so I can climb over it. That is the end of part one of my tutorial.

Old 03-11-2006, 05:36 PM
Nasty Plasty Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Default Re: Pokemon Board Tutorial

Okay, where was I? Oh yeah I was about to discuss battles. When you're right next to an opponent you may attack them. Some attacks like Surf are wide range. Surf is able to 3 rows in front of you and the three places in front of you. so a nine total in all. I will use Shadow Ball that can hit any panel in front of you. Let's say I was in front of Squirtle. Now Shadow Ball has a level 7 accuracy. I roll a 10-sided dice and 7 or less is a hit. I get 2. Shadow Ball deals 15 damage. So Squirtle loses 15 HP.

Now would be a good time to make the stats layout. Green=good and red=bad and yellow=Neutral.

[Sprite] name
HP ???/???

Oak
HP 100/100
Mons:Sableye HP 50/50

Squirtle
HP 35/50

There you have it......AUGH!!! I've been hit. Sadly, Sableye can't block because Tackle goes right through.

Oak
90/100

Gary, come help me out.

Now would be as good a time as any to explain how to work together. Roll the die in no order at all. Oak rolls a 4. Gary rolls 6. Gary moves 6spaces and Oak moves 4.You can land on the same square and team up for double HP. The square with people teamed are yellow. Gary, have you noticed how when I hit Squirtle they all faded away? My hologram system is on. I think if we do a team attack we can fade away the hologram. On three, One....two...three. Let's see Tackle and Shadow Ball. I got 5 for Shadow Ball and Gary got 3 for Tackle. So that is 3 out of 8 All the mons have faded, mission accomplished. Now the gate has opened. Let's see, now for the challenge. Challenges are basically mini-games to earn prizes. Two people are sent to the challenge. There are some challenges involving rollong the dice and racing to the finish. Others are battles. Let me explain trainer battles. Trainer battles are just like in the games. Instead of rolling dice yuo attack with your attack and roll for accuracy. Then you attack, your teamates can get right next to the opposing trainer and join the battle. Here is the battle stat. All enemy trainers have three mons. The only exception is The BoardMaster.

[Sprite(S)] [Enemy sprite]
Hp ???/???, etc. HP ???/???
Mon ?????, etc. Mon ?????, ??????, ??????

This ends our tutorial.

Last edited by Nasty Plasty; 03-11-2006 at 06:28 PM.
Old 03-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Nasty Plasty Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Default Re: Pokemon Board Tutorial

I will delete this post when someone else posts. But they have to sign up for the RP first. Any questions about teh RP go here.

edit: here is where you go to roll the die without AIM. http://darkumbreon.t35.com/gen.php

Last edited by Nasty Plasty; 03-11-2006 at 07:10 PM.