Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2006, 08:46 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pidgeot79 Send a message via MSN to Pidgeot79 Send a message via Yahoo to Pidgeot79
Default Another Day Another Lynching

Learning How To Play

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_%28Game%29 - Wikipedia of the Mafia Game
http://www.sitesled.com/members/mike...afiascum04.swf - An Interactive Flash Mafia Game guide
http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Newbie_Guide - A Written Mafia Game Guide
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/ - A Mafia Game Forum

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO PLAY, DON'T WORRY, YOU WILL GET IT AS WE GO ALONG

Some of my rules may be different from the rules above.

QUICK RULES:
  • You can only discuss in this thread, unless your role allows you to discuss outside of the forum.*
  • Day Phases will last until a majority lynching vote has been made.
  • You may change your lynching vote.
  • You may vote to lynch no one.
  • People who don't vote won't have their vote counted for no one.
  • Night Phases will last until the majority of the Trolls and Haxxors have already sent their kill/arm/equip vote.
  • Trolls and Haxxors may vote to kill/arm/equip no one.
  • Trolls and Haxxors who don't vote won't have their vote counted for no one.
  • Trolls and Haxxors can not change their vote.
  • When you're dead you can not help anyone in the game.*
  • When you're dead you can not complain that you're dead.*
* = Bannable Offense From Future Games

Evils - Evils are evil, they are seperated into two groups in this game, Troll and Haxxor.

Troll

The number of Trolls depends on the total number of people playing. The more players, the more Trolls. All the Trolls will be on one team, a team focused on killing everyone but themselves. Trolls can PM the Host during the Night Phase and vote on two things, who to kill and who to arm (see Bomb Troll). Tieing should not occur because Trolls can use outside forms of communication to discuss their game maneuvers and should synchronize their votes.

Alternate Names: Werewolf, Mafian

Asexual Troll

Out of of the Trolls, there will be one Asexual Troll. The Asexual Troll is immune to being seduced the Daniella.

Alternate Names:

Bomb Troll

During the Night Phase the Trolls can choose to arm a Troll with a bomb making that person a Bomb Troll. If the chosen Troll gets lynched the upcoming Day Phase, the Bomb Troll dies and so does one other random person that voted for the Bomb Troll. If the Bomb Troll doesn't get lynched the upcoming day phase, the Bomb Troll explodes and dies. If the Neo Pikachu inspects a Bomb Troll, the Bomb Troll will just come up as a Troll.

Altername Names:

Haxxor

The quanity of Haxxors is related to how many total players will be participating. More players means more Haxxors. All Haxxors will be on their own side and try to kill everyone, except their own. Haxxors PM the host and vote on who to kill and who to equip (see Dynamite Haxxor) during the Night Phase. Tieing should not happen because Haxxors can use outside forms of communication to discuss game their game moves and synchronize their votes.

Alternate Names: Werewolf, Mafian

/invisible Haxxor

Out of the Haxxors, one of the Haxxors will be selected to be a /invisible Haxxor. If the /invisible Haxxor is inspected by the Neo Pikachu, the /invisible Haxxor will come up as a User.

Alternate Names:

Dynamite Haxxor

A new role made for PE2K. During the Night Phase the Haxxors can vote to equip a Haxxor with dynamite, turning that Haxxor into a Dynamite Haxxor. If the Dynamite Haxxor is voted to be killed the next Day Phase, the Dynamite Haxxor dies and so does one of the voters of the Dynamite Haxxor. If not voted to be killed, the Dynamite Haxxor explodes and dies. If the Neo Pikachu inspects a Dynamite Haxxor, the Dynamite Haxxor will just come up as a Haxxor.

Altername Names:

---

Goods - Goods are good. The universal goal of all Goods is to elimate all Bads.

User

Users will make up a good chunk of the people playing. There's nothing special about them, but at least they can vote on who to lynch!

Altername Names: Villagers, Citizens, Innocent

Daniella

The Daniella can seduce and prevent someone from using their special role during the night by PM-ing the host. If the Daniella targets an Evil, that Evil's team kill will not be successful. The Daniella can also seduce a Good from using their ability if they have one. The Daniella cannot seduce the same person twice in a row or seduce herself, because that's just weird. When the Daniella succesfully seduces someone, the person seduced will get a clue on who the Daniella is. If the Daniella thinks he/she might screw up a Good, you can choose not to use this ability.

Alternate Names: Role Blocker, Prostitute, Pimp, Tax Collector, Thief, Hooker

HKim

The HKim can protect one member during the Night Phase from getting killed by PM-ing the host. If the HKim is protecting someone and is killed, then his client is no longer protected and vulnerable to a kill. If the HKim succesfully protects a Good from an attack, a clue will be revealed about who the HKim is. If you're scared of protecting an Evil, you can choose not to use this ability.

Alternate Names: Doctor, Bodyguard, Nurse, Guardian, Angel, Guardian Angel

Neo Pikachu

The Neo Pikachu PM's the host and asks what role a person is during each Night Phase. If the Neo Pikachu is killed during the night, he/she will not get his/her information. Using this ability is totally optional, but why would you not want to do it?

Stragety: If the Neo Pikachu finds out who a Troll or Haxxor is and the HKim is still alive, the Neo Pikachu should reveal that he/she is the Neo Pikachu and who the Troll or Haxxor is, since the HKim will protect you. The Neo Pikachu should also do this if someone of importance is about to be lynched. Beware though, some people may be fake and try to act as though they are the Neo Pikachu. If you follow a fake Neo Pikachu and it turns out you lynched a Good, it may be a good idea to lynch the fake Neo Pikachu the next Day Phase for suspicious actions.

Alternate Names: Detective, Inspector, Seer, Psychic, Sheriff, Police Officer

Pidgeot79

This guy can kill during the night anyone he wants, but should go after an Evil, if he knows one. The Pidgeot79 can't kill every night, though. The Pidgeot79 can only attack on turns of every other prime number. So he can attack on turn two, five, eleven, seventeen, etcetera. You do not have to kill somebody if you don't want to. When the Pidgeot79 kills someone, a clue is given about who the Pidgeot79 is, in the form of the death scene. Killing is an optional choice for the Pidgeot79, but make it clear to the host that you are not killing anyone using PM.

Alternate Names: Vigilante, Madman, Lunatic

Tamer San

The Tamer San can PM the host any time during the day and order to change someone's vote to whoever they want. This can also be done to someone who hasn't voted yet. Once changed, the user's vote is locked. This effect can only be used once per turn and is optional to use.

Alternate Names:

Dratini

There will be more than one of these, the ammount depends on how many people there are. Most likely there will be two unless a really big ammount of people join. Dratinis know who each other are and can converse with each other through outside forms of communication to help figure out the Bads from the Goods.

Alternate Names: Freemason, Confirmed Innocent

Raik

At the begining of the game, the Raik gets a list of eight players, eight players that the Raik has a flaming prejudice against. Two of those eight people is an Evil, one from each side, and the other six are random players.

Alternate Names:

?

Super Secret

Alternate Names:

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY ANY OF THESE ROLES: LOL

Speed, in order from fastest to slowest:

Daniella
HKim
Trolls, Haxxors, and Pidgeot79 (random order)
Neo Pikachu

Q and A

If you are unsure or have a question about something about your special role, be free to PM me, Pidgeot79.

Question: I'm the HKim and I haven't chosen yet, but do I have to PM the member that I am protecting? Will they then know it is me?
Answer: You only need to PM me during the Night Phase on who to protect. When you protect someone, they won't know they were protected, unless you protect someone and they were attacked. Then that means a clue will be revealed about the attacker and who the Bodyguard is publicly.

Question: When do Day Phase and Night Phase change?
Answer: After a majority vote has been made in the Day Phase, the Night Phase immediatly starts. Night Phase changes to Day Phase after a majority vote for the Trolls and Haxxors has been made and when the Daniella, HKim, Neo Pikachu, and Pidgeot79 (if it's his night) have sent their PM's to the host. I'll tell everyone in the thread when Day Phase and Night Phase change.

If you can explain something better, have any ideas, or have any ideas, feel free to post them in this thread.

Players

1. Channel Delibird
2. boltAge
3. The Boogeyman...
4. Pika57
5. The End
6. Umbreon Shadow
7. Megumi
8. Tamer San (Troll)
9. Loyal Arcanine
10. Nefarious
11. Chaos
12. Neo Pikachu
13. MystiKal
14. Paperfairy
15. gun6
16. Dratini
17. HKim
18. Venomous JD (Haxxor)
19. Daniella Defines Divinity
20. RocketMeowth
21. Miravana
22. nüüb 95 (Dratini)
23. Kylee the Larvitar
24. Kenny C. 002 (subbed Ssk)
25. Surly Professor

Red = Dead

List Of Substitutes

Last edited by Pidgeot79; 03-30-2006 at 11:18 PM.
Old 03-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Pidgeot79 Send a message via MSN to Pidgeot79 Send a message via Yahoo to Pidgeot79
Default Re: Super Mafia

DAY 1

4 Trolls (one Asexual), 4 Haxxors (one Invisible), 1 Dani, 1 HKim, 1 Neo Pikachu, 1 Pidgeot79, 1 Tamer San, 2 Dratinis, 1 Raik, 1 ?, 8 Users.

People start coming out of their houses one by one, in shock of what lies in the middle of the cul-de-sac. There lies two bodies, dead.

The first body was a sexy beast, a sexy beast known as Pidgeot79. Apparently, someone thought he was too sexy, there were several marks on him, apparently from a whip.

The second body was pretty Canadian, I mean REALLY Canadian, hockey shirt and all. This person was Lan! Lan's cause of death is unknown, but he smelt horrible of Chinese food.

Result: Tamer San (Troll) lynched.

Day 2

3 Trolls (one Asexual), 3 Haxxors (one Invisible), 1 Dani, 1 HKim, 1 Neo Pikachu, 1 Pidgeot79, 1 Tamer San, 1 Dratini, 1 Raik, 1 ?, 8 Users.

Another pair of dead bodies are found in the town.

Venomous JD apparently got hit painfully in the head with a rather tough object. A reverse imprint of the numbers 1-12 were on his forehead in a circular fashion. Inside the circle of numbers was a long arrow and a short arrow. The took of his shirt to change his clothing for a proper burial, this is when they discovered a tattoo that read "HAXXORS 4 LIFE".

The other body was nuub 95. He was dripped in sweat and his mouth was wide open! It was as though he was amazed of his death. After inspection of his house, it revealed nuub 95 was living with someone else. There were two beds, two dirty dishes on the dining table, two bathrooms. Then detectives found someone in the closet, whose identity shall remain classified. The person revealed that he/she was nuub's counter-part and that nuub was a Dratini!

Result: Venomous JD (Haxxor) killed, nuub 95 (Dratini) killed

Last edited by Pidgeot79; 03-30-2006 at 11:17 PM.
Old 03-18-2006, 09:18 PM
The End Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The End

You could throw in a werewolf for good measure.

EDIT: nevermind, that would be too much killing.
Old 03-18-2006, 09:26 PM
Surly Professor Offline
Monsterous
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ PinK BluR ]
You could throw in a werewolf for good measure.

EDIT: nevermind, that would be too much killing.
How about a robot?

The good can decay many ways.
The good candy came anyways.

Old 03-18-2006, 10:26 PM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

How about the other Mafia be a robot/werewolf alliance?

Plus make the bomb an Iraqui Militant

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:29 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika57
How about the other Mafia be a robot/werewolf alliance?

Plus make the bomb an Iraqui Militant
Doesn't fit with PE2K theme.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:34 PM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidgeot79
Then can the other Mafia Be N00bs/DarkMasterX's?

Old 03-18-2006, 10:58 PM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

Quote:
I am Tamer San and I am a terrorist :(

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 03-18-2006, 11:34 PM
Pidgeot79 Offline
Banned

How about a day ability? Something like the ability to change someone's vote to something else. I could call it Tamer San, because he terrorizes the vote!

Too broken? Good or Evil?
Old 03-19-2006, 03:06 AM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer San
I am Tamer San and I am a terrorist :(
You'd make a perfect bomb.

Old 03-19-2006, 08:00 AM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird

Quote:
How about a day ability? Something like the ability to change someone's vote to something else. I could call it Tamer San, because he terrorizes the vote!

Too broken? Good or Evil?
I'm not sure if that should be available every turn, but it's an interesting idea.

Anyway, seeing as signups are open, count me in.

Channel Delibird
A.K.A. Vex, also formerly: Poke the North!; Diboofm Efmjcjse

Current Soul Silver team

Caracas, Las Vegas, Babylon, Chennai, Napoli, Wollongong
Old 03-19-2006, 08:57 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge
Default Re: Sign Ups Are Open

I sign up =D Why isn't there a Raik? :[ How about you throw a Raik in that kills the Narrator every once in a while but the Narrator revives itself on the next Daytime Phrase anyway ;D
Old 03-19-2006, 10:50 AM
Orthar Offline

Send a message via AIM to Orthar Send a message via MSN to Orthar Send a message via Skype™ to Orthar

I'm signing up Pidge.
Old 03-19-2006, 11:37 AM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

I sign up *Prays gets a role

*Doesn't

*Crys

Old 03-19-2006, 02:09 PM
The End Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to The End

Sign me up.

Oh, you could of included a Spy Troll, name it Alex and call it the Ass Troll.
Closed Thread