Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-19-2006, 06:39 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Enter the Unown

Enter the Unown
Misty's disappeared and we all know there's only one person who can save the day. That's right, Pokemon Master-in-training, Ash Ketchum, must postpone his journey of a lifetime to find his oldest and most loyal friend, but when he's thrown right into the middle of this strange adventure, will Misty be the only one who needs saving?

Author's Note
I appreciate any feedback, reviews and criticism. I haven't written anything for a while and this is just for fun, so it probably won't be the best, but we'll see how we go. ^^;

Contents
[+] Prologue
[+] Chapter One
[+] Chapter Two
[+] Chapter Three

-x-

Prologue
“Why’d you call, Ash?” Misty asked, brushing a strand of orange hair from her eyes casually.

“I, um, just to say ‘hi!’” Ash grinned sheepishly.

“Oh, well, ‘hi’,” Misty replied sarcastically, amused by the look on her best friend's face.

In reality, she loved his calls, relied on them, but she couldn’t let him know that. Hearing his voice was a reminder of the happiest days of her life, when she was free to travel, to follow whichever dream she chose. Now she was tied down again, and worst of all, she was alone.

“So, where are you now, Mr. Pokemon Master?”

Ash chuckled, “In Mossdeep City, you’d like it here, it’s an island and there are heaps of Water Pokemon!”

She smiled, “Sounds great. So, how’s Brock, and er, May and Max?”

“They’re good,” Ash said slowly, drumming his fingers on the edge of a table in front of him. “May just won another contest actually. She’s come a long way since she first started training,”

“Oh, that’s great,” Misty said a little too chirpily, running a hand through her bright orange hair.

“Yeah, so-” Ash paused, a rumbling sound could be heard from somewhere close by. “Um, do you hear that?”

“Yeah…wha- what’s going on?” Misty cried as the ground beneath her feet began to tremble. She dropped the phone.

“Misty? Hello?” Ash cried, his voice slowly fading as the power went out in Cerulean Gym. “Misty?!” he yelled through the phone. She didn't answer. A bright flash of light lit up the video screen before it mysteriously went blank.

Ash stood surprised for a few seconds. “Probably just a blackout in Cerulean...” He said to himself as he hung up the phone, but he couldn’t help feeling that something strange was going on.

“Ash, what are you doing? Come on, dinner’s ready!” Brock interrupted his thoughts as he called from the back of the Mossdeep Pokemon Center.

“Oh, coming!” Ash called, taking a glance back at the video phone. The blank screen glared eerily back at him. Something was amiss in Cerulean.

-x-

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 03-05-2008 at 02:57 AM.
Old 03-19-2006, 03:34 PM
NightBreaker Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to NightBreaker Send a message via MSN to NightBreaker Send a message via Yahoo to NightBreaker
Default Re: Enter the Unown

This sounds really interesting and suspensive. I like your writing style, too. You've got me hanging on a cliff to know what happens next. ^_^

It's nice how you showed the personality Misty would have shown in reality (not OUR reality) and Ash's reactions to what happened. Other writers might normally have Ash go into a frenzy of dangerous possibilities, but you gave him a reaction of someone who doesn't want to worry too much by giving himself false possibilities that comfort his stress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by We the Pichus...
I desperately need a sprite of a Snorlax wearing Lederhosen... don't ask any questions and I want show everybody else that picture... understood
AtraAngel (7:25:45 PM): be conscious that you are speakin to an idiot here
imbackppl (7:25:55 PM): k
imbackppl (7:26:03 PM): QUIZ
imbackppl (7:26:06 PM): Q-U-I-Z
imbackppl (7:26:14 PM): Kwiz

Last edited by NightBreaker; 03-19-2006 at 03:40 PM.
Old 03-21-2006, 12:13 PM
Deathspector Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Deathspector Send a message via Yahoo to Deathspector

Wow.

Once again, your writting skills have got me hanging onto this story's every word. Often when I read stories that are overly descriptive and the such, I often loose interest, but yours have the right amount of everything, that leave people waiting for more, and impatient to read another piece of yours.

// The Poet Of The Fall \\
^ Last update: 22 June 2009 ^
Old 03-22-2006, 11:06 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

You guys are too kind, I hope I don't disappoint you now ^^;

Well, here we go ~

-x-

Chapter One

Ash walked toward the Gym cautiously. He had not heard from Misty since that fateful night one week ago. She had not been answering his calls and hadn’t replied to his emails. It was fair to say that Ash Ketchum was worried.

Now, Ash was not usually the person to worry. Even in Gym Battles and at the Pokemon League he always seemed calm and cool and ready for anything. When Ash Ketchum was worried, there was something wrong. Brock, May and Max knew this well, and after Ash had explained about the strange phone call and the fact that he hadn’t heard from Misty since, his friends had been only too willing to travel to Cerulean City to find out what was going on.

They now stood in front of the Cerulean City Gym. From the outside, everything seemed normal. Ash scratched the back of his head, he was not only terrified that Misty was in trouble, but also scared that she wasn’t. His friends wouldn’t have been too happy about the four day journey to Cerulean just on Ash’s gut instinct if everything was perfectly fine.

Ash noted that the door of the gym was unlocked as he pulled down the handle roughly. It was dark inside, despite the fact that it was mid-afternoon. The eerie blackness unsettled him as he took the first steps inside.

Ash flicked a few light switches on the wall, but none of them seemed to be working.

The gym was silent as Ash’s worst fears were realised. He was no longer scared of the embarrassment he’d face if Misty was fine, there seemed to be almost no chance of that. The Gym pool looked murky and the floors were dirty in the dim light. Cobwebs hung from the ceiling and it seemed like the no one had set foot inside for days. Most of all, the Gym was missing Misty’s vivacious spirit. Brock and Max followed Ash in, dragging the spooked May behind them.

They scanned the desolate Gym in shocked awe.

“Misty!” Ash shouted, his voice echoed throughout the hollow gym dissonantly.

May yelped as she hugged Pikachu closer to herself. She had insisted on carrying the small yellow mouse for her own protection.

“Pikachupi?” Pikachu cried sadly as Ash’s call went unanswered.

Ash exchanged a look with Brock, who nodded, before he began the ascent up the stairs to Misty’s living quarters.

May moved to follow him but Brock held her back. “We have to split up. Ash will check upstairs, you head to the next room, that’s where most of the water Pokemon are kept, and I’ll check out the arena where the Gym battles are held. Max, you look around in here. If you find anything, just yell out.

“But…I…er, wouldn’t it be better if we stuck together?” May asked sheepishly as she swatted a lock of brown hair from her face.

“It will be quicker if we split up…” Brock started.

“Oh, you’re such a wimp, May! Fine, I’ll go with you,” May’s younger sibling said irritably.

Brock shook his head, things were getting serious, there was no time for messing around.

“Okay, okay, you two check in here and then check the Pokemon storage room, alright?”

“Right!” May and Max said in unison.

“Combusken, go!” May released her Pokemon in order to provide light for them.

Brock nodded after the two children, wondering if it really was a good idea to let them go off on their own. There was no telling what was going on in the Cerulean Gym at that moment, but they did have Pokemon with them, hopefully they wouldn’t be needed. He shuddered at the thought.

-x-

Ash opened each door slowly, as if afraid that something, or someone, might jump out at him. He could hear a rattling sound as he opened the door to Misty’s bedroom. He reached his hand inside, searching for the light switch. When his fingers finally brushed over it, he flicked it a few times: nothing.

He moved forward into darkness, his gaze caught on Misty’s video phone. The mouthpiece still hanging off the hook as if it had been dropped suddenly and the screen was filled with roaring black and grey lines which made the room seem even creepier as shadows moved across the walls.

“Misty?” Ash called softly as he looked around, not really expecting a reply. Her room was painted bright blue and she had photos of him and Brock on her desk. He shook his head, now was not the time to be examining Misty’s taste in home décor.

He walked back over to the phone. If the power was really out, how come it was still on? He grabbed the mouthpiece and placed it back on the hook where it belonged. A sizzling noise from behind him caught his attention and he spun around quickly. The video phone went blank, leaving him in pitch black darkness.

“Wh- Who’s there?” He called, his left fist clenched by his side as he willed himself not to run. His right hand automatically leapt to a Pokeball on his belt, his trainer’s instincts powering into motion, just incase.

He could feel the ground beneath his feet begin to shake as a blast of bright purple light suddenly engulfed him. The whole room was swallowed by the intense glow. Ash’s eyes burned as they adjusted from the darkness. He began to back away, reaching for the doorknob behind him.

A pure, white light shone from the corner of the room, it seemed to be the source of the purple light. Strange, inhuman sounds echoed from it and a bizarre chanting could be heard.

“Misty?” Ash cried, his voice trembling.

Suddenly black objects sprang from the light. They began to circle him in a crazy sort of ritual dance, chanting in their sing-song voices.

Ash felt his Pokedex go off in his pocket, but he couldn’t tear his eyes away from the scene before him. The creatures spun around and around in their crazed dance, keeping Ash rooted to the spot. He lifted his right hand which was clutching a Pokeball, calling on the Pokemon inside for assistance.

Torkoal appeared in a flash of red light and stared stunned at the small black creatures for a few seconds.

They began to chant louder as Ash felt the will to stay conscious leave his body. There must have been at least fifty of them, spinning randomly throughout the room.

“Torkoal!” he managed to utter as his legs gave way and he was left kneeling on the floor.

Ash’s pained voice motioned Torkoal into action. Smoke rose from its shell as it powered up for an Overheat attack.

Suddenly each small black Pokemon stopped in mid air and began to glow. Small white balls of energy formed around each one and then all at once they shot towards Torkoal. The beams of pure light stunned the Fire-type, knocking it to the ground in one hit, and still the attacks kept coming.

“Torkoal!” Ash cried as it fainted. A shooting pain flashed through his head as he fell forwards, giving into the strange power that was engulfing him. Soon all he could see was purple light. Bright purple light, almost soothing.

“Misty,” he called hoarsely as he drifted out of consciousness. “Misty…” he cried as images of her haunted his troubled dreams.

-x-

Brock was the first one to reach Misty’s bedroom. He had heard yelling and a loud bang and had searched every other room on the floor to no avail. The room itself looked fairly untouched, but he was sure this was where he had heard rumbling, and the sound of someone screaming.

“Ash? Misty?” Brock called.

“Tor...koal,” Torkoal panted from its resting spot. Next to it, Ash’s cap lay discarded.

Brock took another step into the dark.

“What happened?” Brock asked grabbing Ash’s cap and Torkoal’s Pokeball off the floor near his feet.

Torkoal's eyes drooped as it shook its head; it had failed its trainer.

Brock took another look around the room, his eyes had somewhat adjusted to the dark, but it was still hard to see things clearly.

“Ash? ASH?!” Brock yelled.

“What’s wrong?” May asked as she and Max arrived in the doorway. “I heard screaming. Is everything okay? Did you find her?”

Pikachu jumped from her arms and ran over to Brock, wondering what the older human was doing with it’s master’s hat.

“I… Ash is… gone,” Brock said, he couldn’t think of a better word to describe it. It was like he had just disappeared into thin air.

“Pikapi!” Pikachu cried, sniffing the air, “Pika, pikachu!” It shook its head, its eyes welling with tears, “Pikapi…”

“Use Ember, Combusken,” May’s Pokemon shot a small flame into the air, the tepid glow lit up the room to some extent.

“What do you mean Ash is gone?” Max piped up from behind May as he pushed his way through. His gaze rested on the injured Pokemon lying on the floor. “And what happened to Torkoal?”

“I don’t know…I just…don’t know,” Brock said exasperatedly, annoyed at himself for allowing Ash to run off on his own.

“Well, he can’t be gone,” Max said, “People don’t just disappear. Have you searched the whole floor?”

“All of it,” Brock replied, “He was here. I found his cap, and Torkoal. There’s no way he’d leave Torkoal here in this condition,”

“But that means…” May whimpered, not wanting to think about the reality of the situation. First Misty, and then Ash, anyone of them could be next.

“We have to get out of here,” Brock said.

“But, what about Ash!” May cried in distress.

“Pikapi!” Pikachu cried, shaking its head. There was no way it was leaving without Ash.

“It’s too dangerous,” Brock said firmly, still looking around the room for some sign of his young friend.

“Pikapi! Pika!” Pikachu cried, tears streaming down its face. It ran over to Torkoal to try to find out what had happened to its beloved trainer.

“Pikachu pika!”

“Torkoal! Tor,”

“Pikapi?”

“Torkoal,” Torkoal shook its head weakly.

“Pikapi, pikachu,” Pikachu sobbed.

May felt her own eyes become watery as she scooped the despondent Pokemon off the ground.

“We’ll find him, Pikachu,” She said, her voice trembling.

Brock held Torkoal’s Pokeball out at arm’s length, allowing the tired Pokemon to return to rest. The flash of red light lit up the room brightly for a few seconds, and he was able to see the looks of shock and fear on his friend’s faces.

Brock was getting edgy. He had to get them out of there, now.

“Come on, we’ll get Officer Jenny and the RK9 squad to search the Gym. I’m sure Misty and Ash are fine,” Brock said, knowing he had to be strong for the younger members of the group.

“How can you say that?” Max cried, “Ash and Misty are both gone! You have no idea what happened!”

Brock shot him a warning look and glanced toward May who was sobbing into Pikachu’s fur.

Max shook his head and looked at the floor. “I mean…the RK9 Squad will be able to find them…” he said weakly.

“I’m not stupid you know,” May sobbed, wiping her eyes with the back of her hand, “As much as I don’t want to leave Ash, Officer Jenny and a bunch of Arcanine will have a much easier time of finding him and Misty than we will,”

Brock nodded, surprised at her bravery.

“Pikapi….pika…pikachu…” Pikachu muttered over and over again as it was carried out of the Gym by May.

“We’ll find him, Pikachu,” Brock said, patting the dejected yellow creature on the head, “I promise.”

-x-
Old 03-22-2006, 01:39 PM
NightBreaker Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to NightBreaker Send a message via MSN to NightBreaker Send a message via Yahoo to NightBreaker

Yeah! Another chappie. And 1st post twice in a row, too! I'm gonna keep a record when this fic gets WAYYYYYYY more popular. Which it should be.

Now the culprits are beginning to unfold, but it seems that the plot is still a bit fuzzy. I was expecting Team Rocket or some other team, bot not .... *this world is being covered for the welfare of other readers who do not want the surprise spoiled*

And they even used .... *same thing as before*

Can't wait for the next chappie to come up. Keep up the suspense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by We the Pichus...
I desperately need a sprite of a Snorlax wearing Lederhosen... don't ask any questions and I want show everybody else that picture... understood
AtraAngel (7:25:45 PM): be conscious that you are speakin to an idiot here
imbackppl (7:25:55 PM): k
imbackppl (7:26:03 PM): QUIZ
imbackppl (7:26:06 PM): Q-U-I-Z
imbackppl (7:26:14 PM): Kwiz
Old 03-25-2006, 08:29 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Thanks ^_^

Yeah, I was originally thinking of using Team Rocket or Aqua or something, but then again, they're kinda overused, so I wanted to try something different.

I have 2/3 of Chapter Two written, the beginning and the end, lol, just gotta fill out the middle and then it will be done.
Old 04-15-2006, 05:29 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Chapter Two

Misty spun through time effortlessly. She had no idea what was going on. The last thing she remembered was a large bang and a flash of purple light before she had fainted and woken up here.

She was in a sort of tunnel, formed by spinning lights and the singsong chanting of something from faraway. She had tried screaming but her calls had gone unanswered, and she knew there was no use crying even though her eyes had welled up with tears a few times. She shut her eyes, trying to calm herself.

“Maybe I’m dreaming…” she thought to herself. She rubbed her eyes hard in an effort to awaken herself, but when she opened them she was still there, still spinning down the endless passage of time.

She groaned softly as she fell back out of consciousness and everything around her went black.

-x-

“I’m afraid there’s no sign of them, sir. Are you sure that they were in this building?” Officer Jenny asked, clipboard in hand.

“Yes!” Brock almost screamed, running a hand through his hair nervously for the hundredth time. His anxiety kept him from falling head over heels for this particular Officer Jenny.

“There’s no need to shout, sir, we understand your concern, but I’m afraid there is no trace of the two teenagers. Even if they were here before, they’re definitely not here now,”

The small group of people was gathered outside the Cerulean Gym, which had been closed off. Brock, May and Max had raced to the Cerulean Police Station and enlisted Officer Jenny’s help in finding their missing friends. Jenny, of course, had brought the RK9 squad with her right away and for the last two hours they had searched every inch of the Water-Pokemon Gym to no avail.

Newspaper and TV reporters had arrived earlier, trying to find out what was going on, but May, Max and Brock declined their requests for an interview. They had much more important things to worry about, like the fate of their friends.

Brock looked up at the large building before him. The sun had begun to set and the Gym cast a long shadow over them. He felt threatened by its presence and the fact that something so mysterious could happen just inside those walls.

May and Max stood nervously behind Brock, listening to the results of the squad’s search. The fact that four large Arcanine could not pick up the scent, and therefore find the location of the two teenagers seemed ridiculous. At the mention that their friends were no where to be seen, May broke down into tears once more.

“Look, I really have no idea how something like this could happen,” Officer Jenny said quietly to Brock as Max tried to comfort his older sister, “But I’d like you and your friends to stay at the Pokemon Center tonight. We’re going to keep searching and I’d like to know where to find you if we find something,”

“Are you sure there’s nothing we can do to help?” Brock asked seriously.

“The best thing you can do is get some rest and keep out of the way. We’ll let you know if we find anything,”

“Thank-you,” Brock mumbled, though he didn’t feel very thankful at all. What where the odds that two people would disappear in an official Pokemon gym, let alone two people who were his best friends?

-x-

The raven-haired Pokemon trainer opened his eyes. The few blissful seconds before he remembered why he was lying on a patch of damp grass had just passed him by.

“Brock? Pikachu? Misty?” He sat up with a jolt, but the sudden movement sent a sharp pain cascading through his back causing tears to well in his eyes as he hastily lay back down. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself, before he let his eyes wander.

It seemed to be nighttime. It was dark and millions of stars lined the sky. A huge silver moon hung suspended in the heavens and a blanket of silence surrounded him. He turned gingerly to his left, trying to figure out where he was as memories of the last few minutes of that morning ran through his mind.

He remembered the black creatures that had attacked him and Torkoal and hoped Torkoal was okay. He had recognised the Pokemon. They were Unown: small, ancient, black psychic-types that apparently lived in another dimension. Had they teleported him here? Why did they attack him? And does that mean that they were what attacked Misty, too? Ash sighed, all of this was too much to take in for his throbbing head as a wave of sleepiness washed over him, begging him to shut his eyes and forget about everything that was happening.

An image of Misty disappearing before his eyes stopped him from giving in to his drowsiness. Slowly this time, he sat up, trying to figure out where he was. In the distance he could see faint lights, like beacons in the darkness, but couldn’t make out anything else around him, except for trees. He carefully got to his feet. A sharp pain in his back stopped him from standing up straight so he hunched forward, shuffling his feet along the ground. His body ached with every movement.

As Ash trudged forwards he noticed that the night was strangely silent. Usually the calls of nocturnal Pokemon would echo across the night, and scurrying feet could be heard as small grassland Pokemon returned to their nests, or at least the noise of humans could be heard, disrupting the sounds of nature. Tonight there was nothing, however, only silence and a thick black smoke that seemed to cover the whole earth and fill his lungs, making it harder for him to breathe.

Eventually the lights grew brighter and brighter, until Ash found himself in what looked like Saffron City. He looked up at the tall skyscraper that was Silph Co. and the other large office buildings that surrounded him. Ash noted that the town seemed to be deserted, yet he had no idea what time it was. It had been a long time since he had set foot in Saffron, but he could still remember the location of the Pokemon Center.

Or so he thought.

He rested in front of the small tower that stood where the Pokemon Center was supposed to be. He shook his head tiredly. His limbs ached, his head was thumping and he had to force his eyes to stay open. It had taken him a little less than an hour to reach Saffron and now he was completely and utterly exhausted.

No longer caring where he was, but knowing that he would pass out if he didn’t find somewhere to rest soon, Ash turned to his left, heading away from the city and the bright lights that burned his tired eyes. He walked a few steps down a small path before falling by the side of the route, next to a decaying sign that that read ‘Vermillion City ahead’ in large dripping black letters.

-x-

Pikachu jumped from May’s arms in one swift motion and sped toward the Gym.

“Hey! Stop!” Officer Jenny called; no one was permitted to enter.

“Pikachu, wait!’ May sobbed, though she made no effort to follow the little yellow Pokemon. Pikachu wouldn’t listen. It didn’t take orders from anyone but Ash.

Pikachu dodged under the blue and white tape that read “Police Line; Do Not Cross” and through the open Gym doors. Battery-powered lamps had been put up in the Gym as the power was still not working, even though they could find nothing wrong with the electrical wiring.

Pikachu continued past the pool where it had once watched its trainer battle Misty for the Cascade Badge. It sobbed just a little as it realised it might never see its two favourite humans ever again.

An Arcanine barked at Pikachu, telling it to keep out of the way, but still Pikachu ran. It dodged and pounced and jumped and flew until it reached the door leading to the room where its trainer had as good as disappeared. Behind it, Pikachu could hear Brock’s footsteps pounding up the stairs.

“Pikapi?” Pikachu cried softly for its trainer in the faint light, “Pika, Pikachu! Pikapi, chaaa…” it yelped. Its voice was desperate and shaky as it pleaded for Ash. Hot tears rolled down its red cheeks as the little Pokemon’s body jerked from huge, echoing sobs. But still it called, hoping that somehow, wherever he was, Ash would answer. Its haunting wails echoed around the dimly lit room.

Memories of the times they had spent together, battling, playing, and just having fun, ran through Pikachu’s mind and each happy memory made it more and more desperate to be back on the shoulders of its beloved master. It couldn’t remember a time when they had been apart for more than a few hours since Ash had begun his journey, and now it seemed as if they would be apart for the rest of eternity.

“Pikapi… pikachu… pikaaaa!” Pikachu whined, shaking its head furiously. Small teardrops disentangled themselves from its fur and hung in the air for a moment before raining down to cast small stains across the wooden floor.

If you had to go…why didn’t you take me, Ash? Why did you leave me here?

The tears kept falling, adding to the small puddle by Pikachu’s feet.

You promised me…together forever…how could you…?

Brock pushed the door open gently; “I know it’s hard Pikachu…” he started as he took a step toward the distraught Pokemon.

“Pika!” Pikachu cried, willing the older human to leave. His words had not calmed the little Pokemon at all, but rather enraged it.

How could you do this to me, Ash? Why should my trainer disappear, but this human survive? It thought angrily, its cheeks sizzled with electricity.

“Pikachu?” Brock said unsurely, “Pikachu, please, they’ll find him…” He took another step forward.

“CHUUU!” Pikachu cried, its voice harsh and wrought with pain. All the anger and frustration, the pain, misery and despair it felt at losing its master suddenly erupted in the form of a Thunderbolt attack. The powerful bolt of electricity snaked itself around the room, casting blue and yellow sparks and causing moving shadows on the walls.

Brock took a step back, barely evading the anguish-fuelled attack.

The flash lit up Pikachu’s face. Wild passion flashed across the Pokemon’s teary, dull eyes, giving the little mouse a crazed expression as if the pain from losing Ash had driven it to insanity.

And for the second time that day, Brock was truly afraid.

Something wasn’t right, and it wasn’t just the fact that two teenagers had mysteriously disappeared off the face of the earth.

-x-

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 04-15-2006 at 05:34 AM.
Old 04-15-2006, 07:13 AM
Clutch Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Clutch

Wow Sarah, all I have to say... is.. wow...

I feel so bad for Pikachu, and for his loss for Ash... It almost wants to make me cry as well.

Black Ops | K/D: 2.69 | W/L: 2.96
Old 05-31-2006, 07:26 PM
Kiler Offline
New Trainer

Cool Re: Enter the Unown

When's Chapter Three coming?
Old 06-01-2006, 11:23 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Yeah, this fanfic is awesome. When is chapter three coming?

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 06-05-2006, 04:51 PM
katiekitten Offline

Niceness... Oh yesss... yes indeed... *hugs*

I really enjoyed this Sarah! You captured Pikachus sadness perfectly, and like others have said, the personalities of the characters. I am absolutely loving this! *hugs again*

Poor Pikachu... You really did well with that part. Delved right into its thought processes, and I could really believe it. :)

Keep up the good work!

Banner by me. Image used in banner by sakimichan on subeta. Character is mine. =3

Yoru Ryu ~ Rar-roX
Old 06-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

its a great story..someone please PM me when chapter three comes...
Old 06-06-2006, 10:53 AM
Husnain Offline

Send a message via AIM to Husnain

Wow, the half of Chapter 3 that you showed me was great. Hope it finishes soon. ;)
Old 06-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Husnain
Wow, the half of Chapter 3 that you showed me was great. Hope it finishes soon. ;)
no..that could ruin the suspense...
Old 06-07-2006, 02:58 AM
Sceptile Frost Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sceptile Frost

Beautiful fic, Sarah. Excellent POVs so far. Also, I like it that the antagonist is not Team _____, but Unown. Keep writing!