Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Old 03-26-2006, 03:50 AM
Sunni Offline
New Trainer

Default Pokemon Coming To DVD In Australia

If you live in Australia, save up for May 10th. There'll be two Pokemon releases that have the first one hundred episodes

And they come with booklets, too. Not too bad for sixty dollars.

Volume one and two
Old 03-26-2006, 03:57 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Pokemon Coming To DVD In Australia

*Moved

Eee, I know, I was so excited when I found out, lol. ^^;; I've been saving for Nintendo DS, but I'm gunna buy these instead.

The only thing is, the first season DVD set only has something like 48 episodes on it, whereas there are actually 82 episodes in Kanto (80 not including Electric Soldier Porygon and The Legend of Dratini), So I dunno if they're cutting some episodes out, or if they plan to release them later or what...

Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.magnapacific.com.au/index.cfm?action=dsp_title&catnumber=DSW12327
Special Features:
48 episodes of Season 1 on 12 discs
Bonus 2 volumes (6 episodes) of Pokemon Chronicles
Collectible Wallet Carry Case
Limited Edition Collector's Booklet

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 03-26-2006 at 04:03 AM.
Old 03-26-2006, 07:11 AM
Thanatos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Thanatos Send a message via MSN to Thanatos Send a message via Yahoo to Thanatos

DS > These DVDs.

You know the truth Sarah.

Ryu Paladin

Lugia
Level 100 @ 5810 posts
VPP
Old 03-28-2006, 07:47 PM
Darkmewham2 Offline
New Trainer

A DS is worthmuch more than the worthlesss DVD's, if you are like me, you have the first ten movies of the first season. (Not DVD, on cassette)

Brock: And I am Caesar Salad

Ash: I am Ketchup... No, Im Tom Ato.

Pikachu: I'm Not Talking.

Ash: OMFG!!

Pikachu: Oops.

Ash: I didn't know you were Not Talking! You are my fav. celeb!!
Old 03-29-2006, 05:14 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Um, well that's your opinion. And there weren't ten movies in the first season, there aren't even ten movies all together, so I don't know what you're talking about. I own the first five movies (the only ones released in Australia). How can you say DVD's are worthless and cassetes are not? =/

Anyway, the points is, it has no relevance whether I own the movies or not. I love the Kanto anime episodes and I shall buy them if I want to. By the time Pearl and Diamond come out I'll have plenty of money for a DS anyway. ^_^;
Old 03-29-2006, 11:40 AM
vile plumb Offline
Amateur Trainer

That's so awesome!!! I bet they're already out in America... man am I behind but I think if possible I'd like to get the Japanese episodes (hopefully English subtitles included).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah
*Moved

Eee, I know, I was so excited when I found out, lol. ^^;; I've been saving for Nintendo DS, but I'm gunna buy these instead.

The only thing is, the first season DVD set only has something like 48 episodes on it, whereas there are actually 82 episodes in Kanto (80 not including Electric Soldier Porygon and The Legend of Dratini), So I dunno if they're cutting some episodes out, or if they plan to release them later or what...
I want Nintendo DS, too...... just for Trozei and Diamond/Pearl lol

I hope they do I wanna see James with the gun if anything LOL I laughed my ass off when I read that on this site. It seems so unlike him to even have a gun.
Old 04-15-2006, 10:52 PM
plasmaball3000 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to plasmaball3000 Send a message via AIM to plasmaball3000 Send a message via MSN to plasmaball3000 Send a message via Yahoo to plasmaball3000

I'm cringing at my desk in envy of Region 4 people. My first post on this board like 3 or 4 years ago was about when they would finally release box sets for the first few seasons of Pokemon, and at least it's happening for someone now. I just hope this whole 10th anniversary thing makes that possible for us in North America sometime soon.

Level 100 at 632