Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-26-2006, 03:18 PM
Celebimaster506 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Lightbulb The Last Hope: Story Number 2 from Celebimaster506!

At a time were the titans clashed, of Water, and Fire, at the time of the great war between two nations, at a time were no one is safe, there is only one person, who can fight back, against the forces of the darkest evil. Ash Ketchum, is not the hero, as always, but insted this story takes us, to a new region, a new story, a new hope. But even, in the clash of war, preparing to destroy the galaxy, its self, there is still room for one, last, hope. Alas, no one is safe, for the advisery,is soon to take over the world, and the galaxy, its self. Come, join me, in the final chronicles of the history, and world of the modern pokemon era. The world is not safe, not even if we only have, one, more, hope. Join me, in the final chronicles, of the final days, of the Pokemon world....

To be continued on April 6th..... Please Read!! Thank you. I do give permisson for compliment's and critisisems. And I guess your wondring who isthis bad guy, tring to take over the Galxey. All I am relesing, right know, is that it is somthing, Star Wars related, like a "Luke I am your father" sort of thing. The Father is bad and the child tring to destroy the father unknowingly, is the son. I hope you check here a lot, and post a lot!!! Thank you to you people who post. The last hope's story is drawing nearer...so don't miss out!!!

Name: Celeron
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Last edited by Celebimaster506; 03-26-2006 at 03:37 PM.
Old 03-27-2006, 12:23 PM
Celebimaster506 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Exclamation Re: The Last Hope: Story Number 2 from Celebimaster506!

CHAPTER 1: The Reunion of two Brothers and Grudges

Space
Location, Andromeda Galaxy
Sector Unknown…

A big bang is heard at the rear of a Pikachu shaped ship. The ship began to stop. “Great, just Great,” said Ash Ketchum, a 60 year old resistance fighter for The Last Hope of the Republic of The World, or TLHTRTW, for short. He was one of the only fighter’s left against the forces of the Team Neuron. Team Aqua, and Team Magma, had been destroyed when Team Neuron dropped a pokemon electricity bomb on there base’s, killing everyone inside, by the orders of there evil leader. Dean Steely was the leader of the organization that called them selves, Team Neuron. Ever since the bombing on the Team Aqua, and Team Magma bases, Dean had changed his name to a name that brought shivers down the backs of the TLHTRTW. His name was Leader Cetrco Domishin. He had not been seen since the bombing. “This is Hj-567, do you copy?” shouted at the intercom as he picked it up. “Yes I copy, Hj-567, are you in trouble, or do you want a latte?” said a voice on the intercom that didn’t sound any older then 25 year old man. “No, its not a latte Dean” chuckled Ash. Cetrco’s son, Dean J.r, was a friend of Ash’s, and Ash was his mentor, in teaching him about pokemon, and how to battle. They had been close friends, ever since. “Dean, My engine has been shot by one of those Neuron clowns” said Ash. “I’m on it” said Dean. His ship pulled up to Ash’s, and Dean pushed a few buttons on the dashboard, and his Celebi shaped ship opened up a compartment in the ship, and a claw came out, attaching its self to Ash’s ship. “Bring us back to base, Dean” said Ash. “And leave the battle?” asked Dean. “The battle is lost Dean,” explained Ash impatiently. “There pokemon powers in their ship match those of…Cetrco. They can shoot Hyper beams, and we can’t. Do you rather die with out power, or do you wish to die with power to wound the enemy?” “Okay, okay” said Dean. “I’ll use hyper speed to get to Earth.” He pulled a knob on the dashboard. “Hyper speed activated. Now at…506 knots.”

~~~

Hours later, the ship’s made it to Earth. They had landed on a landing pad for the resistance. As they left there ship, all sort’s of pokemon came over to them, and began to praise them. Then, the group parted with a little space in the middle, and then a very old looking Pichachu came into the space. “Pi...ka” said the old Pikachu, who had to force the words of himself, because of his age. “Ah, Pikachu, I’ve missed you!” said Ash as he picked up the Pikachu in his arms. Then some of the workers came to the place were the ships, but it was some times hard to understand what they were trying to say. “You’t got I’ me bo’” said Pete as he began to get a wrench, and a torch, and Barnaby, began to get the scrap metal of the ships, that Ash and Dean had destroyed. “I still don’t understand if he said he was going to fix the ship, or melt it,” said Ash pointing at the torch, and wielding mask Pete left behind, to get the wrench. “But never mind, Dean” said Ash. “The pokemon are watching Pete and Barnaby fix the ship, so that means we can have a private conversation, for once. Let’s go.”

~~~

Ash led Dean to their hotel, which was nearby to the landing pad, and was located in Saffron city. They got to there room, and went inside. Ash sat down on a couch, and Dean sat down on an easy chair, facing Ash’s way. “Now…” said Ash, as if he was deep in thought. “I am 60 years old Dean. That is an extremely old age for a person like me, who has been hunted for decades, right under Team Neuron’s noses. But since I know that I am soon to die, I must tell you of your father” said Dean as if he were going to regret what he was going to say. “Go on” said Dean curiously. “Your father…is…the…leader of..Team…Team…” Ash couldn’t complete his sentence. He looked very sad. “What wrong mentor?” asked Dean ever so cautiously. “Your father, is a bad man, Dean” continued Ash, still a bit of sadness in his voice. “He killed my friends, when we were young. A Celebi, named Celeron, came to the rescue with a, whatever-you-call-it, and saved me. The very Celebi, you own, is the Grandson of Celeron, and henceforth, you named your Celebi Celeron, so the tradition still lives on” said Ash as he was scratching his head. His white hair looked like it was glowing in the light of the candles. “Unfortunately, I have not seen him since Celeron, and the other one, saved me. His name now is….is….” “What is it, Ash?” asked Dean. “It would be to much to bear for you, son” said Ash. There was a long silence, and then finally Ash spoke again. “Let’s go to bed. It has been a long day.” “Yes, mentor” said Dean with a little bit of disappointment in his answer. They went to there beds, and went to sleep.

~~~

“What do you mean they escaped?” said a mysterious hooded figure, in a mysterious voice to a Team Neuron grunt. “Sir, we had no intension that Dean Steely J.r had been in the battle at any time to date, so I don’t think you should complain!” said the Team Neuron Grunt with confidence. “If any one, blame the admi…” The hooded figure grabbed the grunt my the neck, and said, “By punishing the Admins, are team would fall. Your lucky, I picked you up, to work for me, before we bombed Team Aqua’s base.” The figure stopped chocking the grunt, and threw him on the ground. Two strong guards grabbed the grunts arms and tied them up. “What shall we do with him sir?” asked one of the strong guards. “Usually, unworthy grunt’s and admin’s I would throw of the ship, and into space, without a space suit…” said the hooded figure. The grunt began to look terrified. Then there was a pause. “But to show how generous I am, you can ride in the baggage area, and when we get to Antarctica in several hours, you’ll be locked up in the prison, for a month or two” said the hooded figure. The grunt fell to the ground, and kissed the dark robed, hooded figure’s shoes. “Thank you, master. You are kind, and nice, and…” “And really busy right now, so if you, my guards, would please take this scum to the baggage area, I can get on nagging!” yelled the hooded figure. The guards took away the grateful grunt to the baggage area, and then the hooded figure sat down on a chair in the cockpit. He made the ship go to hyper speed, but he was just thinking, about how to get Dean, and Ash, to die. “I know now!” said the hooded figure. “Admin Sally, were is the landing pad for that stinking rebellion?” A girl admin came up to the hooded figure, and bowed. “It is near Saffron City, sir,” said the girl admin. “Thank you, Sally. No wonder you’re an admin” said the hooded figure, in a happy tone of voice. “Thank you, master,” said Sally, as she looked happy. “I need you Sally, to get all of are reaming Pica-bombers, to drop some electricity, on the problem” said the hooded figure. “The Pichachu’s are all brainwashed, and ready to go in the ship’s, sir,” said Sally. “Good!” said the hooded figure. “Sally, I am giving you a promotion, from admin, to second-in-command.” “Thank you, master” said Sally, almost breaking into happy tears. “You may go now Sally” said the hooded figure. “Yes, sir, right away!” said Sally, as she left the cockpit of the huge, Neuron ship. “Computer, don’t go for Antarctica. Go to point 687-6yy5t” said the hooded figure. “Point accepted” said a girl computer-like voice. “Good, good.” Soon the hooded figure as he saw, that they were near earth now, and his ship headed over to the Kanto region. “It’s time to handle unfinished business in Saffron City!” yelled the hooded figure. Ash was right. He was soon to die.

Last edited by Celebimaster506; 04-03-2006 at 05:38 PM.
Old 03-28-2006, 06:36 PM
Celebimaster506 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Dear readers, this book follows from Out of the Darkness...Into the Light!!! story. I
WOULD RECOMEND YOU RADING THAT, BEFORE READING THIS STORY. The last Chapter of that story will be on April 4th, or 6th. Thank you.
Old 04-01-2006, 02:08 PM
Celebimaster506 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: The Last Hope: Story Number 2 from Celebimaster506!

On June 21st is when i'll post Chapter 2. Come then!!!!

I AM LEAVING PE2K FOR GOOD, BECAUSE NO ONE HAS COMMON SENSE!!!!
Old 04-01-2006, 02:09 PM
Espeon Rinage Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Espeon Rinage Send a message via MSN to Espeon Rinage Send a message via Yahoo to Espeon Rinage
Default Re: The Last Hope: Story Number 2 from Celebimaster506!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebimaster506
On June 21st is when i'll post Chapter 2. Come then!!!!
Its so ____ im speachless

Made By Me :D
Old 04-01-2006, 05:23 PM
Celebimaster506 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Question Re: The Last Hope: Story Number 2 from Celebimaster506!

Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

Old 04-01-2006, 05:27 PM
Deoxysdude506 Offline
New Trainer

I think Espeon Rinage ment it in a good way. This story reminds me of Star Wars, a little bit, and I think that this story, so far, is good. The Out of the darkness...into the Light, story, and I think it is good. Good Luck on the story!!!!
Old 04-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Celebimaster506 Offline
Amateur Trainer

Talking Re: The Last Hope: Story Number 2 from Celebimaster506!

Thanks!!! But I still wonder what Espeon Rinage ment......