Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 04-25-2006, 08:22 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal
Default Eternal Dreams: The Rage for Freedom

Eternal Dreams is about a world that has been taken over by an evil sorcerer Stidia. The forces of good have fought bravely against him and his army of evil creatures, but have failed many times. Finally, when many of the continents decide to work together and try to kill Stidia, many people join in the large party of soldiers, mages, etc. Also a young man named Bane. He is a smith in training, and while out to buy some new supplies for smithing, he runs into his best friend, Rose. She tells him about something going on in the Town Square, so they rush over to hear the Elder speak. Bane and Rose decide to fight along, but along the way to the next continent, they lose contact from the group. They are alone...

More of the storyline will be revealed as I make progress. I have RPG Maker XP, but I'll be making this game with RPG Maker 2003.

Meaning of the title: Eternal Dreams: The Rage for Freedom
Well, the Eternal Dreams part is about their eternal dreaming of Stidia leaving the throne and their world being back in the hands of good. The Rage for Freedom, is what they want. They want freedom, which is also an eternal rage Nice, eh?

The Characters:
Bane - 22 years old - Male - Smith in training and Main Character
Bane dreams of becoming a great smith, and practices often. He winds up into a great war while doing some shopping to make more items. He doesn't mind though, for he is fighting side-by-side with his best friend Rose, and he gets to travel all over the place. Besides all of this, he hopes to become well known to the world, and recognised as a hero and great smith.

Rose - 20 years old - Female - Archer and Bane's best friend
Rose is Bane's childhood friend, and they do everything together. She is the one who drags him along to the Elder and listen to the plan to finish off Stidia. She is an archer, and is very helpful in battle.
She is secretly in love with Bane.

Ryan - 33 years old - Male - Royal Mage of Maloran's High Court and is also the Protector of the Seven Graves.
Ryan works for the king of Maloran, and is a highly skilled mage. He has also been appointed as the Protector of the Seven Graves, where the Seven Wisemen lay buried. Many evil creatures and people try to break in and destroy the Artifact that is supposed to be hidden beneath the earth, within the tombes of the Wisemen. If this Artifact is destroyed, all elements will be destroyed, which puts many people at a great disadvantage. He later travels with Bane and friends to put a stop to Stidia's reign

Mikey - 45 years old - Male - Blacksmith from Ilferia
Mikey is a skilled blacksmith, and travels along with Bane and friends to help Bane further his career as a smith. He also provides the team with new armor and weapons, and also helps them to forge the Sacred Skull Artifact into a powerful weapon.

Screenshots:
Stidia's Chambers
Bane's House (Inside)
Appointment with the Elder - NEW!
Everyone loves the beach! - NEW!
The West part of the city - NEW!
honey, I'm home! (Bane's house: outside) - NEW!
Wtf? - NEW!

I hope you guys will like this. I'll be updating regularly, with screenies and maybe a demo later.

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Last edited by Focal; 08-01-2006 at 11:50 AM.
Old 04-27-2006, 05:02 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal
Default Re: Eternal Dreams: The Rage for Freedom

Current News:

-27/04/2006-
I added some screenshots, and as you can see they're needing improvement, but I'm getting better. I also started on the Town in which Bane lives, and I'm going to divide the map into two halfs, East and West, meaning it's going to be a pretty big city. I might have a screenshot of the first half by next week.

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 04-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Pika57 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via ICQ to Pika57 Send a message via AIM to Pika57 Send a message via MSN to Pika57 Send a message via Yahoo to Pika57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfenbow
Current News:

-27/04/2006-
I added some screenshots, and as you can see they're needing improvement, but I'm getting better. I also started on the Town in which Bane lives, and I'm going to divide the map into two halfs, East and West, meaning it's going to be a pretty big city. I might have a screenshot of the first half by next week.

Looks good so far Elfenbow... Keep it up.

Things I've learned in WAR RPs- War is Hell.
Old 04-29-2006, 12:44 AM
::JD:: Offline
Elite Trainer

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it. Will you be using the DBS?
Old 04-29-2006, 11:14 AM
Focal Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomous JD
Yeah I'm really looking forward to it. Will you be using the DBS?
Depends what it is.

(btw everyone, the city's coming along nicely )

Old 04-29-2006, 03:00 PM
::JD:: Offline
Elite Trainer

Oh, sorry, I mean the Default Battle System.
Old 04-29-2006, 06:36 PM
Focal Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomous JD
Oh, sorry, I mean the Default Battle System.
Yeah, just about the Battle System only will be default though. Maybe a few maps, but all of my character sets are imported.

Old 04-29-2006, 06:55 PM
Umbreon Shadow Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

This seems really cool, if a demo comes out, I'll be sure to download it!

~ [VPP - Luxray - Finished @ 2484] ~

~ [ VPP Stats | URPG Stats | Coordinator Stats ] ~
Old 04-29-2006, 08:19 PM
InvertrevnI Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to InvertrevnI Send a message via MSN to InvertrevnI

It looks good, but can you recompile it for macintosh use? I'd download a demo if so.
Old 04-29-2006, 09:06 PM
Focal Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaquanzaFan
It looks good, but can you recompile it for macintosh use? I'd download a demo if so.
If I find out how, then I'll add it in there.

Old 05-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

Very well done Robert :o

Call me or nudge me for help and ideas and such :D

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 05-04-2006, 12:41 PM
Focal Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer San
Very well done Robert :o

Call me or nudge me for help and ideas and such :D
Thanks Tamer, and I will
I'll be making mini-profile images soon for the Characters to give you all an idea of what they look like.

NOTE: The city's coming along, but slowly. No idea when it'll be done, but it'll be fine

Old 05-23-2006, 07:13 PM
Focal Offline

Don't worry, I haven't abandoned this. I've even been working on it all day. A few more things have been added into the city, Bane's house has been filled with events, and I've even added another twist in the sotryline. Also, for those who've been wondering, here's the Title Screen. Hope you like it!

Old 05-23-2006, 07:15 PM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

I love you Robert :D

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 05-23-2006, 07:30 PM
Focal Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer San
I love you Robert :D
Hehe, looking at this message gives me the feeling that you're waiting for the game to be released I sure hope that it all goes well, and I'll have the whole Thursday to work on this, so if I'm lucky I'll be able to get a demo game up
If anyone knows a good spot to upload this kind of thing (anything better than MegaUpload) then please tell me