Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-27-2006, 12:50 AM
Sleepy Sheep's Avatar
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,950
Default Teh Sprite Cave

Yes...I'm back with a request thread.

Examples:

Fusions



Evo lines are more than welcome! In fact, I'll do evo lines for the above if you ask.

Revamps




Scratch




Devamps



Be patient, don't spam and you can stay.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-27-2006, 01:00 AM
NightBreaker's Avatar
NightBreaker Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: I can't remember ><
Posts: 1,471
Send a message via AIM to NightBreaker Send a message via MSN to NightBreaker Send a message via Yahoo to NightBreaker
Default Re: Teh Sprite Cave

The Mightyena has always hurt my eyes since I first saw it in the General Spriter's Thread. I especially like the Smeargle/Flygon.
__________________
~Credit for Avi goes to Einlee x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by We the Pichus...
I desperately need a sprite of a Snorlax wearing Lederhosen... don't ask any questions and I want show everybody else that picture... understood
AtraAngel (7:25:45 PM): be conscious that you are speakin to an idiot here
imbackppl (7:25:55 PM): k
imbackppl (7:26:03 PM): QUIZ
imbackppl (7:26:06 PM): Q-U-I-Z
imbackppl (7:26:14 PM): Kwiz
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-27-2006, 01:03 AM
Sleepy Sheep's Avatar
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,950
Default Re: Teh Sprite Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBreaker
The Mightyena has always hurt my eyes since I first saw it in the General Spriter's Thread. I especially like the Smeargle/Flygon.
Thankyou. And, that's a devamp for ya'. Care to request? I won't get it fufilled until tomorrow but I'd like to have one. I plan to turn this into my biggest sprite thread.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-27-2006, 01:04 AM
NightBreaker's Avatar
NightBreaker Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: I can't remember ><
Posts: 1,471
Send a message via AIM to NightBreaker Send a message via MSN to NightBreaker Send a message via Yahoo to NightBreaker
Default Re: Teh Sprite Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpiguno
Thankyou. And, that's a devamp for ya'. Care to request? I won't get it fufilled until tomorrow but I'd like to have one. I plan to turn this into my biggest sprite thread.
Okay, I want a Mareep scratch pweeze.
__________________
~Credit for Avi goes to Einlee x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by We the Pichus...
I desperately need a sprite of a Snorlax wearing Lederhosen... don't ask any questions and I want show everybody else that picture... understood
AtraAngel (7:25:45 PM): be conscious that you are speakin to an idiot here
imbackppl (7:25:55 PM): k
imbackppl (7:26:03 PM): QUIZ
imbackppl (7:26:06 PM): Q-U-I-Z
imbackppl (7:26:14 PM): Kwiz
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-27-2006, 01:06 AM
Sleepy Sheep's Avatar
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,950
Default Re: Teh Sprite Cave

Fwee! Thanks. I'll have to get it done tomorrow because I'm busy. But thanks for starting me off easy. I will not abandon my post like usual!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-27-2006, 01:20 AM
akamaru's Avatar
akamaru Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: I seem to have forgotten, oh well.
Posts: 76
Default Re: Teh Sprite Cave

Could you make a recolour of a Breloom like in my Avy, but make it black please? [And I apoligize for requesting while your working]
__________________
Avatar made by Retarded.


Last edited by akamaru; 05-27-2006 at 01:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-27-2006, 02:42 PM
Sleepy Sheep's Avatar
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,950
Default Re: Teh Sprite Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by akamaru
Could you make a recolour of a Breloom like in my Avy, but make it black please? [And I apoligize for requesting while your working]
It's okay. But please look at the examples, I don't do recolors. Out of all forms of spriting, there isn't much praise in recoloring. But I'll do it this once since you're new.


And the mareep will be up soon. Ask anybody, scratches are long ad vigorous. But well worth the praise.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-27-2006, 03:50 PM
absol2005 Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,833
Send a message via MSN to absol2005
Default Re: Teh Sprite Cave

Can you do a Lugia/Ho-oh fusion?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-27-2006, 03:58 PM
PokeRyan's Avatar
PokeRyan Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 199
Default Re: Teh Sprite Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by absol2005
Can you do a Lugia/Ho-oh fusion?
Could you devamp an FireRed/LeafGreen Nidoqueen sprite, Please?
__________________

Current VPP - Level 100 @ 336

VPP URPG
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-27-2006, 06:47 PM
NightBreaker's Avatar
NightBreaker Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: I can't remember ><
Posts: 1,471
Send a message via AIM to NightBreaker Send a message via MSN to NightBreaker Send a message via Yahoo to NightBreaker
Default Re: Teh Sprite Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpiguno
It's okay. But please look at the examples, I don't do recolors. Out of all forms of spriting, there isn't much praise in recoloring. But I'll do it this once since you're new.


And the mareep will be up soon. Ask anybody, scratches are long ad vigorous. But well worth the praise.
Don't need to tell me, I've made four myself already and I nearly died of old age by the time it was done.
__________________
~Credit for Avi goes to Einlee x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by We the Pichus...
I desperately need a sprite of a Snorlax wearing Lederhosen... don't ask any questions and I want show everybody else that picture... understood
AtraAngel (7:25:45 PM): be conscious that you are speakin to an idiot here
imbackppl (7:25:55 PM): k
imbackppl (7:26:03 PM): QUIZ
imbackppl (7:26:06 PM): Q-U-I-Z
imbackppl (7:26:14 PM): Kwiz
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-27-2006, 07:55 PM
Sleepy Sheep's Avatar
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,950
Default Re: Teh Sprite Cave

Fwee! The beggining of a popular thread.

Mareep is done and I'll be finishing the other two requests momentarily.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-28-2006, 07:38 PM
NightBreaker's Avatar
NightBreaker Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: I can't remember ><
Posts: 1,471
Send a message via AIM to NightBreaker Send a message via MSN to NightBreaker Send a message via Yahoo to NightBreaker
Default Re: Teh Sprite Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpiguno
Fwee! The beggining of a popular thread.

Mareep is done and I'll be finishing the other two requests momentarily.
Fwee! Mareep! Now can I have a shiny Ninetails scratch? I intend to work you to death with endless requests.
__________________
~Credit for Avi goes to Einlee x3

Quote:
Originally Posted by We the Pichus...
I desperately need a sprite of a Snorlax wearing Lederhosen... don't ask any questions and I want show everybody else that picture... understood
AtraAngel (7:25:45 PM): be conscious that you are speakin to an idiot here
imbackppl (7:25:55 PM): k
imbackppl (7:26:03 PM): QUIZ
imbackppl (7:26:06 PM): Q-U-I-Z
imbackppl (7:26:14 PM): Kwiz
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-28-2006, 08:51 PM
Sleepy Sheep's Avatar
Sleepy Sheep Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,950
Default Re: Teh Sprite Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBreaker
Fwee! Mareep! Now can I have a shiny Ninetails scratch? I intend to work you to death with endless requests.
I'll try. I'm a little busy right now but I can get it done tomorrow because I don't have school. I'll work on that devamp too, but I have the fusion.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-29-2006, 12:37 PM
suicune X's Avatar
suicune X Offline
New Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: hoenn
Posts: 20
Default Re: Teh Sprite Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpiguno
I'll try. I'm a little busy right now but I can get it done tomorrow because I don't have school. I'll work on that devamp too, but I have the fusion.

can i have a suicune with clouds around it an running on an ocean
__________________
suicune's PokePet

shadow the level 5 Umbreon!


if you actually read pokemon entripy put this in your signature

watch for updates on my movies and games
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-29-2006, 12:42 PM
Sky Girl's Avatar
Sky Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Beneath the glorious sky
Posts: 1,371
Send a message via AIM to Sky Girl Send a message via MSN to Sky Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Sky Girl
Default Re: Teh Sprite Cave

Those fusions are really good. My favorite is the Mightyena/Archanine (I assume that's the the pokemon you used ). Your scratches are really good too, though the Growlithe is a bit on the skinny side.

I know your busy with quite a few requests, but when your done could you scratch a pink Espeon in a cool position, please? My VPP evolve a long time ago and RM was always too busy for me to get a request in.
__________________

currently.
"In a gentle way, you can shake the world." ~Mohandas Gandhi

Last edited by Sky Girl; 05-29-2006 at 12:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com