Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Fourth Generation

Fourth Generation Discuss the fourth generation Pokemon games: Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2006, 09:48 PM
Buoysel Offline
Master Trainer

Default New Starters

i dont know wat the starters are but i amde some myself.
FIRE-
Kitova -> Flamline -> Cainleo

Kitova looks like a kitten with a fire design on the end of its tail with a little bushy chest and little flames on the tips of its ears.

Flamline looks like a cat with two tails with flame designs on the ends of them and it has pointed ears with a bushy chest too. It's ear tips are on fire but a bigger flame plus its belly has a fire design on it and the back of the front and back legs have flames on it.

Cainleo looks like a mix of a wolf and a lion, with the head of a wolf and the mane of a lion, it's ears are on fire too but a bigger fire than the other two and pointed ears. It's back side is on fire and it has three tails with the flame design on the ends of them. Cainleo also has the fire design on it's belly and it's legs and paws are more built to hunt and the back of it's front and back legs have flames coming out.
remember these are my creations and i cant think of ones for GRASS and WATER.
u can tell wat u think if u want.

Last edited by Buoysel; 05-19-2006 at 09:59 PM.
Old 05-20-2006, 01:00 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: New Starters

This isn't the place to post your made up Pokemon, you can do that here: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ead.php?t=5214

Closed Thread