Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 06-01-2006, 04:08 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth
Default A Day in the Life of a Meowth

Chapter Roster
CH.1 -Rising Trouble- (5-31-06)
CH.2 -Cat vs. Dog- (6-1-06)
CH.3 -Enter Zen- (6-15-06)
CH.4 -Gang Bang- (6-18-06)
CH.5 –Truth Revealed- (6-19-06)
Ch.6 –Electrical Storm- [part 1] (7-1-06)

A Day in the Life of a Meowth
CH.1 –Rising Trouble-

I scurried down the hot sidewalk, as fast as my tired legs could go. I quickly slid to a stop and turned to the right where I ran into an alley way. Hopefully I could lose that blue Houndour who was chasing me. I found some trashcans near the end of the dark alley and hid behind them. I quietly listened to the surrounding noises, trying to keep my panting at a low pitch.

Maybe Honor lost my cent. Maybe he continued onto the far eastern side where the Manectric live and was shocked!

I quickly stopped thinking as I saw an approaching shadow. It began to overwhelm me. I was trapped, tired, hurt and even scared. I was in no condition to fight. I slowly began to arch my way back, away from the growing shadow only to be stopped by a brick wall. My ears fell and my heart raced even more then it already was. My pupils shrunk and my mouth hung slightly open as I could imagine what Honor would do to me. He was the leader of the Houndour pack and was not at all fond of other Pokemon. Especially Meowth which is what I was. I lost all feeling within my body as I saw Honor, approaching the end of the ally way.

“Now where is that pathetic Meowth? I have a score to settle with him for stealing some of my clans’ food,” Honor said as he sniffed the air. He lowered his head and sighed. I felt relief rush through my body. He had lost my cent. I then saw him quickly turn his head to where I was. The relief was now shear terror as I looked at the bright yellow eyes of the Houndour, gazing over me.

“Honor, um, hi! You look well,” I began.

“Shut it Coin. If I were you I’d best be thinking of a way to get away. Or, a way to stop the bleeding once I rip that coin off your head,” Honor said as he snarled. Saliva could be seen dripping down from his maw as he stared at me with his bright yellow eyes.

“You know Honor, fighting isn’t the answer,”

“Fighting is always the answer! Now, you are going to regret ever stepping into the Houndour territory and for stealing an entire loaf of bread from our stock pile!” Honor yelled out. He then lashed out at me with full force. I quickly reacted by running to my left, barley dodging Honors attempts at, probably killing me. I ran as fast as I could out of the alleyway and across the road.

“Honor you are such a slow idiot! Do you not know I can out run you no matter how fast you make yourself!?” I yelled back.

“He doesn’t have to outrun you. Just trick you!” said a voice. I immediately halted and looked around. I couldn’t see where the voice had come from. My ears perked as I watched a black Houndour walk out from the shadows of the other alley way that was in front of me. Behind me was Honor, slowly making his way across the road and over to me. The Houndour lived in a near dead part of the city so there weren’t really any cars to watch out for. It was times like this that I wish this were an active area.

“Aw c’mon guys. We’re all friends here right? Right?” I said as my tail was between my legs, my body lowered to the ground and my ears also lowered.

“Sure, we are friends,” said the black Houndour.

“Let us show you, what friends do to one another to show how much they care for each other,” Honor said as he walked up behind me. My eyes were shifting back and forth from black to blue, my heart screaming for me to run for my life but my mind forcing my legs to stay stiff.

“Aw c’mon guys please, this isn’t necessary!” I said trying to get the two Houndour to back off.

“Oh I think it’s very necessary Coin. You have been bothering us for months and have always gotten away since Chrone was always with you. But this time we have you since Chrone is back in the northern part of the city. And we are in the southern. So, prepare yourself for the worst moment of your life. Because we won’t stop until there is only one of your nine lives left,” Honor said as he grinned.

Last edited by RocketMeowth; 07-01-2006 at 09:31 PM.
Old 06-01-2006, 05:12 PM
katiekitten Offline

Default Re: A Day in the Life of a Meowth

Pretty good, Rocket! A good use of first person, and a nice read. A few problems though, which I will adress below... (OMG, I rhymed! XD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth
trying to keep my panting at a low pitch.
I don't think you mean pitch, because that means the sound is deeper, not quieter. Perhaps change it?

Quote:
[I]Maybe Honor lost my cent.
XD Scent, not cent.

Quote:
I slowly began to arch my way back,
It doesn't look right... Arch is not a getting to one place to the other movement, more of a movement usedwhen standing still. For example: I arched my back. It means that I curved my back into the shape of an arch. Change it, perhaps?

Quote:
He had lost my cent.
XD Scent again.

Quote:
dodging Honors attempts at, probably killing me.
I think you were adding something here and forgot to finish it. Either add a 'most' before probably and a comma after probably, or get rid of the comma and probably. :)

Quote:
I said as my tail was between my legs, my body lowered to the ground and my ears also lowered.
Went, instead of was. Also, that is the action of a dog when cornered. Cats tails tend to flick about when they are agitated, and their ears go back and lie flat against their heads incase of a fight, so their hearing is less likely to be damaged. Maybe change it? Also, repeat of lowered. I'm not so much of a fan of repetitiveness, unless it is unavoidable. Here we could say: 'I said, my tail flicking anxiously. I was stuck between to enemies, out of the frying pan and into the fire, as they say...' You get the picture. :)

Quote:
my heart screaming for me to run for my life but my mind forcing my legs to stay stiff.
I think it would be his instincts saying run, not his heart. :)

Other than that, I did enjoy this. :) Keep up the good work!

Banner by me. Image used in banner by sakimichan on subeta. Character is mine. =3

Yoru Ryu ~ Rar-roX

Last edited by katiekitten; 06-01-2006 at 10:25 PM.
Old 06-01-2006, 09:34 PM
Espeon Rinage Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Espeon Rinage Send a message via MSN to Espeon Rinage Send a message via Yahoo to Espeon Rinage

Really good RM.
GreAT WORK. W00T, GO MEOWTH.

As RM's great skills continue into Fan fics

Made By Me :D
Old 06-02-2006, 03:39 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Aww no, Coin's in trouble. Great work, RM, very suspenseful! (I don't know if that's a word xD). ^_^ Can't wait to see how Coin's gunna get outta this one... that's if he does get out... dun dun dun...
Old 06-02-2006, 04:56 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

CH.2 –Cat vs. Dog-

I covered my head with my front legs hoping that if I couldn’t see what was happening, then I wouldn’t feel as much of it. I could hear a snicker come from one of the Houndour as he prepared to attack. I braced myself for the worst.

“Leave him alone you freaks!” screamed a voice. I quickly lowered my front legs and looked up to a wondrous sight.

“Chrone it’s you!” I called out. I watched as Chrone smashed into Honor, pushing him back a couple of feet. I then looked to the black Houndour and quickly rolled into the street, got onto my feet and sprang forward dodging a Flamethrower. The black Houndour was pissed and leapt forward chasing after me. He released balls of fire and shot them at me, trying to knock me down. Chrone and honor were both growling at one another and circling each other.

“Why are you attacking Coin? What has he done to you? Let me answer that. Nothing!” Chrone said in anger.

“That Meowth of yours stole food from our stash. You know that your kind isn’t allowed in our territory! Never were you allowed and never shall you be allowed!” Honor replied. Chrone only chuckled a bit as he looked at Honor. “What’s so funny?” he asked.

“If we aren’t allowed in your territory then, why are we in it?” Chrone asked. He then sprang forward and hit Honor in the head making him slide back. Honor looked up to Chrone, saliva seeping down to the ground as it escaped his maw. He lowered the front half of his body and shot forward. Chrone lifted his left paw and began to fling it forward for a Slash attack but was stopped when Honor latched his teeth into Chrones shoulder. Honor put full force into his Bite attack forcing Chrone to screech out in pain.

“Get back here Coin!” yelled the black Houndour. He then released a Flamethrower at me. I slid to my left, stopped then burst forward barely dodging the attack. But that black Houndour tricked me. He shifted to his left and used another Flamethrower this time, hitting me dead on.

“Coin hold on I’m coming!” Chrone called out as he looked to me. Honor then released his jaws from Chrones shoulder and backed up. Chrone became unbalanced, nearly falling to the ground from the enormous pain that was surging through his shoulder.

“Aw, is the Persian in pain? Does he want me to end it right here and right now?” Honor asked as he began to laugh. “You Persian and Meowth stand absolutely no chance at ever hoping to even come close to defeating us. We are more powerful and way more intelligent then you. So just give up!” Honor said as he laughed even more.

“Yeah? Well we Persian and Meowth know when to shut up and when to catch our enemies off guard!” Chrone replied as he used a Thunderbolt attack. The electricity hit Honor dead on, shocking every nerve of his body. I would have cheered Chrone on but I was busy dodging a rapid amount of attacks being thrown at me.

“Stay still and get hit!” yelled the black Houndour.

“Yeah like you telling me to do that will just automatically make me do it!” I replied in a sarcastic way while dodging a range of Bite and Crunch attacks. As the Houndour snapped his jaw a noise could be heard. It was like metal hitting metal. This was a sign that told me, don’t get bit!

“Chrone you’re going down!” Honor screamed out as he released a Flamethrower which hit Chrone.

“Yeah well you’re going with me!” Chrone screamed back and he used an Icy Wind attack once the flames stopped. A blast of freezing light blue wind was shot out of Chrones mouth, hitting Honor. The attack didn’t do much damage to Honor but it did freeze his feet to the ground. Chrone, despite the sever pain in his shoulder, spun around and used Iron Tail which smashed into Honors face. It broke Honor free from the ice but also severely injured him.

“Take this you stupid dog!” I yelled out as I released an ear piercing Screech attack. The black Houndour howled as the Screech hit him dead on.

“Jerick lets get out of here!” Honor yelled out. He had had it with the battle.

“But boss, we haven’t defeated Chrone and Coin!” yelled Jerick. The screech had been so close to his ears that he temporarily could barely hear anything.

“Shut up and move!” Honor commanded. Jerick knew when to not argue any more with Honor and ran off down the sidewalk and back to the dump. “This isn’t over. So don’t get used to the feeling of victory. Because it will soon be replaced with the feeling of loss and death,” Honor said. He then ran off towards the dump, leaving me and Chrone.

“Chrone are you okay?” I asked as I walked up to him.

“I will be when we return home. You are in serious trouble. You are not even a year old and you run off into Houndour territory! What in claws name were you thinking!? Do you want to die at your age?” Chrone asked me. He sounded like he was furious at me, which I bet he was. My ears were lowered and I walked while looked at the ground. I felt really bad about this whole thing and wished it never had happened. I looked up to Chrone who didn’t look furious anymore. He just looked like he was in pain. He was limping and breathing heavily.

“Chrone…….are you okay?” I asked again.

“I don’t know Coin. Honor got me pretty hard this time. I think he might have seriously injured my leg. It hurts like heck and it won’t stop throbbing,” Chrone said. I was worried about him. It was an hour long walk back to our home and I wasn’t sure if Chrone would make it or not.
Old 06-02-2006, 05:28 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Woo, action scene! *insert crappy sound effect here* xD You're great at describing battles ^_^ Keep up the awesome work!
Old 06-03-2006, 09:20 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Thank you Sarah.

Chapter 3 - Enter Zen

Will be up later today. I am writing it as we read. (I can't say speak sicne we aren't speaking so NYA!)

Nya
Old 06-15-2006, 12:54 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

-Sorry for this chapters shortness. I was having writers block when I typed it up.

Ch.3 -Enter Zen-

It’s only been fifteen minutes and already, Chrone isn’t doing well. He’s in serious pain and I think he is close to collapsing.

I thought to myself as I looked to Chrone. I began to blame myself for everything that had happened. It was my fault that Chrone was in this position. I even began to think that Honor had broken Chrones shoulder.

“Coin? Coin is that you?” asked a voice. I looked in front of me to see another Meowth.

“Zen it’s you! What are you doing here?” I asked him. Zen was a loner Meowth. But he never would dare go into a Houndour territory. This was surly a confusing moment. That is until Zen began to speak.

“Coin I have been looking everywhere for you! I can’t believe but I saw the Pokemon I was clo……I mean………….um….my brother. I saw him. Also there is mayhem at the alley in which you guys live!” Zen said. I was confused when he spoke about his brother. It sounded like he was going to say some different. When it came to his brother, Zen always acted strange. But I quickly put aside my confusement when I heard that our group was in trouble.

“Trouble!? What’s going on!?” I asked.

“Some humans, a gang I think, walked into the alley and are beating up your family! They want to take that alley way as their own and they don’t want any Meowth in it! You guys have to get back there and now!” Zen said.

“But,” I began.

“But what?” Zen asked as he looked at me. He was sweating probably from running all over looking for me.

“Chrone is hurt and we can’t move all that fast. Honor bite down on his shoulder really hard,” I said as I lowered my ears.

“It’s nothing. It just tingles that’s all. Now let’s get moving!” Chrone said with a smile on his face. I looked to him and wondered if he was scared. I mean, he was in serious pain. What if running would worsen that pain? I put the thought beside me. Chrone knows what he is doing. At least I think he did. Zen then turned around and ran off. We followed him as fast as we could possibly go. We ran for what felt like to be forever. I kept looking to Chrone to see he was in more and more pain.

“Chrone you have to stop! You’re hurting yourself!” I said.

“No. A good leader sticks with his group no matter what the situation! If they are in trouble then I must stand up to fight the cause of that trouble! No keep moving and don’t look at me anymore. If you do it’ll only slow you down,” Chrone said.

“Fine,” I replied.

“C’mon move faster you guys! If we don’t get to them in time I don’t know if they will make it! When I left two of the Meowth was already injured with another one of them killed!” Zen screeched out.

“What!? Why didn’t you mention that earlier!?” Chrone screamed out in anger. He then began to move faster. Soon he was ahead of Zen and me and wasn’t slowing down.

“Chrone wait for us!” I screamed out to him. But it wasn’t any good. He was already way ahead of both Zen and me. I was beginning to worry now even more then before. Chrone never moved as fast as he did unless something was truly, horribly wrong.

“Coin c’mon we need to hurry! If I remember correctly those humans had weird things with them. They were black, made of metal and they smelled horrible!” Zen said. I still wasn’t sure what the huge deal was though. These things the humans had seemed like metal pipes. But still, a metal pipe against a Meowth isn’t very good. We ran like lightning until we reached the ally way in which Chrone and I lived. The site was horrendous.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:47 AM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

CH. 4 –Gang Bang-

I saw nothing but pain and torture. My gang was being bullied by five humans. They were not using metal pipes like I had thought. They were using other kinds of weapons. They made loud noises that killed whatever it was pointed to. I saw two Meowth, both dead on the ground. Chrone stood next to me in pure terror at the site of this.

“Hey Anton, there’s a Persian. It must be the leader of this pathetic group,” said one boy.

“Let’s show it what happens when you settle into our turf,” said another. They acted like Houndour with they way they injured us and with the way they spoke about us. I looked to Chrone to see him infuriated. He was hissing like crazy and he was twitching. I knelt down as he leapt forward right at the humans. When ever he looked that way it scared me. Because that’s the look he gets when he wants so much revenge, that he’ll kill someone without even thinking.

“Get away from my family now!’ he screeched out.

“Family?” I asked myself. “I just thought we were a gang. Now we’re a family?”

“C’mon Coin lets help out!” Zen said as he looked at me. I looked to him and nodded.

“Yeah, my gang needs my help!” I replied. Zen and I then jumped into the battle. There were about nineteen Meowth in all in our group now since two were killed.

“They want to fight us Josh,” said one of the boys.

“Well let’s show them how we fight!” said who I believe was this Josh person. He held out another metal object in his other hand and pulled back a small lever on both of them. The loud sounds could be heard as he pulled the levers back over and over.

“Holy crap what is that!?” screeched out Kersiss. Kersiss was one of the younger of the Meowth in our group. He moved left and right not even knowing what he was doing.

“Hah look, the Meowth is dancing!” laughed Josh. The other guys in their gang also laughed as Kersiss continued to move left and right.

“Leave him alone!” screamed out Chrone as he released a Thunderbolt attack hitting Josh. I leapt onto a box and then hurled myself onto one of the guys’ faces.

“Damn get this thing off me!” he screamed out. I then released my claws on my back paws and moved them up and down scratching his face. “Holy **** this thing is trying to kill me! Get it off!” he screamed out. Other Meowth in the gang helped me out by jumping onto him and knocking him to the ground. The bite his arms. I jumped off his face to see him uncurious.

“Dumb ass Meowth! Take this!” yelled a boy as he kicked me off the guy I was on. I hit a crate and fell to the ground. Zen jumped out in front of me and hissed. He then released his claws and jolted forward. I then heard a loud cry and saw Chrone fall to the ground. He was bleeding and wasn’t moving a muscle.

“Chrone no!” I screeched out as I ran to him. His eyes were closed but he was still breathing.

“Now to end this pathetic fight,” said Josh in an angry voice. He held up the two weapons in his hands right at Chrone. He began to pull the lever back when I acted without thinking. I jumped in front of Chrone and somehow put up a barrier just as the two levers were pulled back all the way. The loud noise could be heard and I was pushed back a bit. The barrier held but not for very long.

“Attack them now!” screamed out Goa. He led six other Meowth and attacked Josh knocking him down. But even though our battle was in favor for us, without Chrone to lead us we weren’t going to win. These humans kept pulling these weapon things out of no where and were killing us off one by one! I was on the ground, weak from that last attack that was sent. I could hear as a lever was once again being pulled back. I looked up to see another boy next to me.

“Say goodbye you pathetic Meowth,” he said. He was then stopped by a tall boy. Maybe he was their leader.

“Not this one. It has power. We could raise it to be like a Houndoom. A killer,” he said. The one boy who held the weapon nodded and lowered his arm. I then watched as what I thought to be their leader came and picked me up. “Also, if we can’t raise it then we’ll use it as bait to lure out a Houndoom. Then we can capture it,” he said.

“Coin no!” Zen cried out as he saw the leader pick me up. He began to chase after him.

“Zen no! Take the group and get out of here! Chrone needs major help! Take him to Nurse Joy! She knows him! She can heal him! Go!” I screeched out. Zen didn’t want to listen but he knew what I said was true. He recalled all the remaining Meowth and told them to get Chrone out of the alley way. I watched them as they did what Chrone said. All except for Geo, who was also captured. As the rest of my gang left, I counted how many had survived.

“Only ten survived that? Not good. Not good at all,” I said to myself as I lowered my ears. I listened as the humans only laughed at my gang. I then saw Geo, who was unconscious and being placed in a crate. I too was placed in a crate next to him and only watched as the top was covered up with a large box. I sighed and looked to Geo. What were we going to do? And how was Zen going to take care of the rest of the group? He has never been in one before.

“Coin” Is that you?” Geo asked as he opened his eyes to see me.

“Geo thanks heavens you’re awake! We have to get out of here and I think I may have a plan!” I quietly said as I looked at him. He smiled and looked at me. “Geo? What’s wrong?” I asked him. He looked strange. Like, like he was happy to be captured.

“Coin, you have no idea do you?” Geo asked me.

“What are you talking about Geo?” I asked. He only closed his eyes and went to sleep. “Geo! Answer me! Now!” I screamed back. But no reply came.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:05 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Ch.5 –Truth Revealed-

It was dusk now, probably 5 p.m and still Geo hadn’t answered me. The gang of humans that took us were all talking to one another. I had no clue what they were saying but I knew it wasn’t good. I looked over to Geo and stared at him. He was different then a lot of the Meowth in our gang because of his coin on his head. The top left corner was bent. He was also more stubborn then a lot of us. He had this, this urge to get into whatever action was happening. Weather it was an argument or a battle, he got into it.

“Geo?” I asked as I saw him open his eyes. He lifted his dirt covered body and looked at me. “Geo, we need to get out of here,” I said. He chuckled and began to shake his head.

“Coin, Coin, Coin. You don’t get it. You honestly don’t get it do you?” he asked.

“Get what?” I replied.

“I wanted to get captured. These humans can give me some purpose in life,” he said. I was stunned at his words.

“What!? Geo, you had a purpose! You still do! You live in Chrones group with the rest of the Meowth. You are alive thanks to Chrone!” I said in an angry voice.

“Shut up. Chrone didn’t even like me! He was always afraid I would become more powerful then him and that’s why I was put on lookout duty. I hated lookout duty more then you could ever think to imagine! All I did was just sit there and watch the others! But now that this human gang has me I am no longer going to be a worthless lookout. I am going to get more powerful and I am going to show Chrone that he made a huge mistake in making me a lookout!” Geo shouted.

“Lookout? Is this all…..” I stopped as some humans came up and took Geo and me out of the crates. They placed us both down and backed up. They blocked the only way out so we couldn’t escape and began to speak.

“Alright you Meowth. We want some entertainment so fight!” one of the boys said. I looked around at them all as they sat on crates and boxes and as some just stood there. I then looked to Geo and he ran up to me and tried to bite me.

“Geo stop! Is this all because of that lookout position!? Is that why you wanted to get caught!?” I asked him as I dodged his attacks. I sent out a Slash attack which Geo easily dodged.

“Do I have to spell it out for you!?” Geo yelled as he released a Shadow Ball attack. Thankfully since it was a ghost type attack it just shot right through me without doing any damage. When Geo would get too angry he would make careless mistakes and leave himself wide open for a critical hit. I rushed up towards him and hit him in the side hard knocking him down. I then bit his side hoping it would slow him down. He got even angrier and released a Thunder attack which nearly paralyzed me.

“When did you learn all those moves!?” I asked as I got up.

“What do you think I did wile I just sat on those boxes?” Geo replied as he released Thunder after Thunder trying to knock me down. I dodged each one of the massive electrical shots as best I could. The boys were all cheering and laughing as the battle continued on. We fought like that for hours. I was nearly out of energy and Geo had barely taken any damage. His speed was incredible!

“Geo stop! We don’t have to do this! Just talk with Chrone!” I shouted to him. I was scared and was trying all I could to get him to stop. I wasn’t sure how much more I could take.

“It’s too late for that Coin! Far too late! That pathetic Persian had his chance and now that chance is over! I am no longer apart of that group so deal with it! And you need to accept that you are no longer apart of that group either. You belong to humans’ now so deal with it!” Geo screeched out as he ran up to me and used Iron Tail. I was knocked down and was hurt badly.

“Maybe I was wrong about this Meowth. It isn’t very strong at all,” said the boy who had picked me up earlier.

“Well fine Geo. If you want to be apart of this gang then so be it! But don’t think I didn’t give you a chance to escape because I did!” I yelled at him. I then took in a deep breath and sent out an ear piercing Screech attack. The boys screamed as they covered their ears as did Geo. I backed up towards the exit that was being blocked by two boys. I then stopped screeching and ran right through one of the boys legs.

“That thing is getting away!” one of the boys screamed out as they were still holding their ears.

“Humans are so dumb,” I said to myself. I chuckled a little bit and then went at full speed and ran off. Geo on the other hand was still with the humans. I felt bad for leaving him but there wasn’t any way I was going to change his mind.

“Thank you Zen for taking care of the family. I just wish that Coin and Geo were still here with us,” Chrone said as he lay on the ground looking at Zen. They were now in a different ally way that was right next to the Houndour territory. It was the only one they could find that would fit them all and provide them with the most protection.

“I miss them too. I know! Let’s go get them back! I’ll take four of the Meowth with me and we can go rescue them!” Zen said. Chrone looked to him and then to the depleted number of his family.

“Chrone let us do it. Coin and Geo might still be alive and in serious pain! Those humans could be torturing them right now!” cried Porvae. She was one of the only remaining female Meowth in the family. The other females that were left were Nyalla and Jerry.

“Alright you may go. But I want you to understand. If anything goes wrong I want you to run back here weather you have Coin and Geo or not. Got that?” Chrone said. Porvae nodded as did Zen. They then began to walk out of the alley way with three other Meowth.

“Guys!” I said as I panted. I slid to a stop. I was right in front of Zen and the others.

“Wow that was fast. I’m good,” Zen said as he went back into the alley way. I rolled my eyes and walked into what looked to be our new home.

“Coin your alive! What happened to Geo!?” Chrone asked me in excitement. My ears lowered and I sighed. What could I tell them? I didn’t want them to know what Geo had told me. “Coin?” Chrone asked once more as his excited voice changed into a worried one.

“Geo………he……they…,” I began.

“Out with it cat!” Zen screeched as he and the others just stared at me.

“He’s dead! The humans used that loud sound and killed him!” I shouted as my eyes were closed and my head was facing the ground. The others were in shock that Geo was gone. Especially Chrone.

“I can’t believe Geo is gone. He was my son,” Chrone said as he looked to the ground. I quickly lifted my head and looked to Chrone. “He wasn’t a stray Meowth I adopted into this family. He was my actual son. I, I am going for a walk. I need to clear my mind,” Chrone said as he got up. For the first time I could see tears fall down from his eyes. He stumbled off out of the alley way and in the direction of the park.

What have I done? Why didn’t I just tell them the truth? Why did I have to say Geo was killed!? Why!?

I thought to myself as I too began to shed some tears. I looked up and could see millions of stars. I then saw a cluster of stars that I had never seen before. If connected, they formed a Meowth head. I then knew, those stars were the lives of the Meowth in our gang that were killed.

“Coin, come with me. I want you to meet someone,” Zen said as he walked up to me. I looked away from the crying stars that longed to be with us once again and began to walk with Zen. The rest of the gang all buried themselves in stray news papers and hid in a few boxes. They all were upset and thought that maybe, just maybe, if they went to sleep, they would be able to forget this day.
Old 07-01-2006, 09:29 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Ch.6 –Electrical Storm- [part 1]

As I walked next to Zen I said nothing. All I could think about was when Chrone said that Geo was his son. I felt a pain in my heart knowing that it was far too late to take back what I had said. I then heard Zen speak to me and looked up to him.

“He is near here somewhere. I saw him a couple hours ago before seeing your family in danger,” Zen said.

“They aren’t my family. They are a gang I live in. My family betrayed me and left me alone to die. The only one who cared for me was my mother and she was killed in an accident trying to keep me alive. Don’t ever call that gang of Meowth my family,” I said as I looked back to the ground. Zen looked at me and sighed. He didn’t reply to my comment. He just looked at me, sighed, and then looked towards the night sky. The moon was high and shinned brightly. It was one of the most beautiful sights in the world. I lowered my ears and thought to myself.

What am I going to do? I, I lied about Geo. I said that he was killed when he really wasn’t. And to make matters worse, he was Chrones actual son! I can’t face that gang again. It’ll be too hard. I could go to Paris’s group. Live with them instead of Chrone. But, what if Chrone goes looking for me and finds me in Paris’s group? What’ll I do then? Nya, this is very difficult to figure out .Maybe, maybe I should just live alone. Be an outcast like Zen is.

“Coin look at that!” I was interrupted from my thoughts by Zen. He had noticed something in the sky so I looked up also. What I saw was very strange. The moon was being blocked by pitch black looking clouds.

“What is that Zen?” I asked him. He slowly just shook his head back and forth and replied saying that he didn’t know. All of a sudden a volt of electricity shot out of the clouds with great speed, brightening up the sky as if it were day. Zen was startled and dashed into a nearby ally way that thankfully was empty. I just stared at the electricity in awe and in terror. I was about to dart into the ally way when I heard a scream. I completely disregarded the scream and ran into the ally way where Zen went. We both hid in a large box until what ever this was ended. We could hear voices above our heads. There was an open window in an apartment and a T.V must have been on.

“It appears that a massive Thunderstorm is headed for Pestol Island.” That’s all I could hear since the man that lived there closed the window to prepare for the storm.

“Zen, we need to find protection!” I told him. He looked to me and laughed.

“It’s just going to be a rain storm. They are just exaggerating as usual. Humans can’t rely on them for anything,” he said while he continued to laugh. But he was somewhat right. The last few storms Pestol Island ever got were just rain storms and they were exaggerated to high levels. I guess that mainlanders like to scare people that live on islands.

“Well, I am going to find a better place to shelter in then this box. Because we all know, a boxes weakness is water! So, come on if you want. But I am headed towards the park. There are some nice places there that we can take shelter in,” I said as I crawled out of the cardboard box. Zen shrugged and followed me. We ran for the park hoping to find a nice place to hide. Sometimes they were taken up quickly by other Pokemon that lived on the island.

“Coin hold on a sec, this doesn’t feel right,” Zen said.

“What doesn’t feel right?” I asked him.

“This doesn’t. There is usually some Electrike here guarding this entrance from other Pokemon. But there aren’t any at all!” he said as he looked around making sure that it wasn’t just a trick.

“Zen, and that matters because?”

“It matters because electric Pokemon don’t fear rainstorms! They love them!” Zen said as he sat down. He was very confused with this.

“Maybe they went into hiding,” I said as I just stared at him. Zen looked up to me and then to the ground.

“That’s it though. Why would they go into hiding? They love these kinds of storms! Love them! Maybe the guy on the T.V wasn’t kidding. Maybe this is going to be a massive Thunderstorm. Remember that volt that shot down from the sky?” Zen asked me as he looked back up to me.

“Yeah, like I could ever forget that!” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“Maybe more of those are coming! Maybe the Electrike fear them,” Zen said as he got up and began to pace. “That’s got to be it! Coin, we have to warn your gang about the storm now!”

“There isn’t any time Zen.”

“Why? We just run to them and tell them about the storm!” I pointed up to the sky. Zen looked up to see it was completely covered in the dark clouds. He then felt as rain began to fall. It quickly became a downpour forcing us to forget about the Electrike and just run into the park. “There are many places to hide in the park are there!” Zen yelled. The rain was coming down hard and we couldn’t find any places to hide.

“Well I thought there were!” I replied. We were both startled as another volt of electricity shot down from the sky. We then heard a voice off in the distance.

“Absorb it now! Take all the electricity you can to gain power! Power makes us the dominant group on this whole island!” Who was that? Zen and I, despite the fact that we were soaking wet, went to find out who was yelling.

Last edited by RocketMeowth; 07-02-2006 at 06:39 PM.
Old 07-02-2006, 06:38 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Ch.6 –Electrical Storm- (part 2)

“There they are,” Zen quietly said as we hid behind a rock. It was the Electrike as well as their leader, Morrie. He was a Manectric and a mean one at that. He loved power. But his group was never really all that powerful. They would always be beaten in battles even against Delakuh and her group! Delakuh was a Delcatty who lead a group of Skitty. Morrie hated the fact that they couldn’t even defeat them so I guess this storm was a blessing in disguise for them.

“What are they going to do Zen?” I asked him.

“Let’s watch and find out Coin,” he replied as he looked over the top of the rock. Suddenly another electrical volt shot down from the sky and hit the Electrike and Morrie! “They’re absorbing that electrical energy!” Zen said as we watched. The light was amazingly bright. It blinded us for a while until it vanished. We looked back to see the Electrike and Morrie shinning. Electricity could be seen escaping their fur as they stood their.

“With this power my fellow Electrike; we shall conquer all who oppose us! We will take down all of those who think they are better then us! We will rule all the pokemon that live on this Island!” Morrie yelled out as he began to laugh. The Electrike were all lined up in rows of five. There were at least twenty-five of them there and they were all super charged from the sky electricity.

“Coin, we have to get going and warn the others! We have to! There could be a war starting!” Zen exclaimed. I nodded and we both slowly backed away from the rock. We turned around and ran out of the park heading back for the gang. We were three blocks from the park when I slid to a stop. The rain was pouring down hard, thunder was booming and the sky electricity kept lighting up the sky making it look like day.

“Zen I-I can’t go back!” I said as I then began to back up.

“What!? Coin what are you talking about!?” Zen asked me as he stopped and turned around.

“I just can’t!” I said as I turned around and ran off. I was scared. I didn’t want to face the gang again after what just happened. So I left Zen alone in the pouring rain with questions flying around him and maybe, just maybe, with our friendship ending.

“Coin, what’s wrong? Nya, no time to ask questions to a Meowth who isn’t there. I have to warn the others!” Zen said as he ran off. Sky electricity smacked and thunder boomed even louder then it did before. Even the wind was picking up! I needed to find some sort of shelter for the night and then, then I had to decide on joining Paris’s group or just becoming a loner.

“Chrone! Chrone!” Zen yelled as he reached the alley way in which my gang was now living in. Chrone had returned a while back to help the others prepare for the storm. He could sense it was coming and didn’t want his fellow Meowth to be alone.

“What is it Zen? Where’s Coin?” he asked.

“No time, Manectric, sky electricity, power enhanced, war may be starting!” Zen said completely out of breath. He was also a tad bit hysterical with everything that had happened.

“Zen calm down! What are you talking bout?” Chrone said as he looked at Zen. Zen took in a couple of deep breaths and fell onto his stomach. Another thunder boom was heard and this time it was incredibly loud! It made every ones fur stand on end.

“The sky electricity shot down, Morrie and his group absorbed it! They are super charged! And I think they want to start a war against other pokemon groups that live in the city!” Zen said as he finally caught his breath.

“What!? A war!? He’s insane!” Chrone yelled out in anger. He knew Morrie back when he was just a small Electrike. He had always loved power. He was incredibly different from basically all the Electrike and still was. He was a shiny version of them. Because of that he felt that he was so different that he should be leader of the Electrike. So at the time he challenged the leader who was named Jeeroo. He was ruthless on the battlefield. He bit Jeeroo so hard that he ripped open his neck and killed him. From that point he was feared and even respected by the others.

“Coin, is he alright? Is he hurt?” asked Porvae as she walked over to Zen.

“Yeah he is okay,” Zen replied as he blushed a bit. Porvae had a secret crush on Coin and Zen had a secret crush on her. Chrone watched Zen and Porvae and instantly knew that Zen was lying. Something was wrong with Coin and Chrone wanted to find out.

“Zen you stay here with the others. I’m going to find Coin and bring him back here. Got it?” Chrone asked as he headed out of the alley way. Zen looked to him and nodded. He then sighed as he figured out the Chrone saw through his little act. Chrone then ran off in search of Coin.

“I guess that this’ll have to do. The storm is getting worse and I need shelter,” I said to myself as I walked into an abandoned building. I didn’t know what was inside and I didn’t care. All I wanted to do was get out of the rain. The inside was a mess. There we ripped furniture, boxes, shattered glass, and even more things laying about the room. I found a sofa that looked to be in good shape. I jumped onto it and curled up. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

“We made a haul today you guys. Some shoes and even some old chicken that still has some meat on it,” said a voice. My ears perked up and I opened my eyes. I looked up to see a Growlithe heading into the room. I quickly leapt off the couch and ran behind it hoping that they didn’t see me.

Great, just great! I find a place to take shelter in and it’s owned by some stupid Growlithe!

I thought to myself as I hid behind the sofa. I looked out a window and saw as once again the sky electricity showed the island its power by lighting up the sky. I wondered if Morrie and the other Electrike were still gathering power from those volts. I was also wondering, if I would be able to escape in one piece.