Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2004, 06:00 AM
Hoenn Mirror Girl Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl
Default Re: Pokemon: Spolier Chit-Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by (~Aleyquala~)
Well, from the looks of the new character bios, May's Torchic evolves into Combusken in this episode coming this Thursday. I'm sure glad that she will finally get a new pokemon that evolved. Honestly, I thought she would have evolved Skitty before she would have known that Torchic would have evolved. She looks nice with a Delcatty or even an Espeon. Eevee would have been a better choice for her rather than catching a Skitty.

Anyways, the character bios have been updated for James. It's not 100% confirmed, but James might catch a Chimecho. I never even saw that pokemon before, so him having one will be deciding upon me. That's how I feel, since I didn't know about this Chimecho pokemon. So, at least May's team will be improving for her Pokemon Contests. Hopefully, that Bulbasaur can grow and evolved into Ivysaur, and she will evolve Skitty into Delcatty. Then she'll be all set for any Pokemon Contests!
Yeah! Go, lil' sis!
Uh...I mean May.
Old 06-22-2004, 02:23 AM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Scorch Ry
Exclamation Re: Pokemon: Spolier Chit-Chat

Well, the episode: The Mansion Of Shuppet! released its pictures last week on Serebii.net. I was rather surprised when I saw that same little carnival room that really compared to the episode where Ash befriended Gastly and Haunter. Anyways, it seemed to be a good episode. Ash used his Swellow in that episode, so I'm very proud of him. For once, Ash's team looks alot better than it did when he was in Kanto and Johto. I'm also glad that Ash has TWO evolved pokemon on his team, rather than him having only one. It looks like Ash's team will be powerful these seasons of Hoenn.

But, everyone is waiting for the episode where May's Torchic evolves into a Combusken. From the two pictures, it looks as though Torchic and a wild Breloom get into an argument. Most likely, Torchic will become so angry and might evolve that way, or it might hit Breloom with its Flamethrower/Ember attack and evolve that way. Either way, it would be just a classical moment to witness this clumsy Torchic evolve into a stallion Combusken.

GAME DATA & ANALYSIS COMING VERY SOON.
Old 07-01-2004, 02:14 PM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Lightbulb Re: New Spoiler!

Well, it is 100% confirmed. On the episode called "The Forest's Fighting King! Breloom VS Combusken, it was confirmed that May's Torchic became a Combusken. I was rather impress with this happening and I hope for the best for that Combusken.

It appeared that Breloom were harassing Torchic and Corphish tried to stop them. Torchic stopped them and evolved. Then, it began attacking the king Breloom, using a Flamethrower attack, followed by Sky Uppercut. *Sorry For Double-Posting*

Old 07-09-2004, 03:41 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via ICQ to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via AIM to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via MSN to Hoenn Mirror Girl Send a message via Yahoo to Hoenn Mirror Girl
Default Nooooo!!!!

This is the worst thing that could happen to me!

Winona has...a shiny Swellow.

Now I have to do chapter 14 of HMW all over again...or at least the introduction of Aelita's mom.

This is just wrong...

And yes, I saw the info on Serebii's site. Now, I need to go back to sulking. *sulks*
Old 07-11-2004, 07:20 PM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Actually, the rumors about her having a Shiny Swellow were true. I guess they wanted for her to have a shiny Swellow to replace her Altaria. I'm just wondering why Ash would use his Swellow and his GROVYLE. Grovyle won't even last to that Shiny Swellow, plus it has the deep disadvantage...I hope Winona does have an Altaria.

Old 07-11-2004, 10:44 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Actually, the rumors about her having a Shiny Swellow were true. I guess they wanted for her to have a shiny Swellow to replace her Altaria.
WHAT?! Aw, man... Now I REALLY have to do chpater 14 over.
Old 07-12-2004, 05:47 PM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Exclamation Re: Pokemon: Spolier Chit-Chat

Yeah, it's disappointing when the anime changes it around. I bet Wallace's lineup won't even hold a Milotic in it, because that pokemon might be too powerful for Pikachu to beat. Now...Ash is silly for using Grovyle VS Shiny Swellow...I saw Grovyle performing a Leaf Blade attack, then the Shiny Swellow countered with a Hyper Beam...Grovyle is in some series trouble with that glistening bird!

Old 07-12-2004, 10:07 PM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash

True Aley but we don't know what the other choice of pokemon Winona used. If she used her Skarmory and Ash chose Grovyle over Torkoal then he really is stupid. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Old 07-13-2004, 09:59 PM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Ash can't even think to use Pikachu! Pikachu could have swept the floors with Skarmory and Swellow. If she uses an Altaria...then his team is in trouble. But yeah, Grovyle was battling that Shiny Swellow...I saw the pic on Serebii. That makes you wonder what mon he'll use against Liza&Tate.

Old 07-14-2004, 05:16 PM
AbXtreme Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to AbXtreme Send a message via MSN to AbXtreme

Ash also uses a Swellow against the Shiny Swellow as well, if u see the other picture

'You maybe able to prolong your life, but it's not like you can escape your inivitable death'

Old 07-16-2004, 05:54 PM
KCash Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to KCash

Man I can't wait til this episode is released here in the U.S of A! This seemed to be one kickin' episode with lots of battling. I knew, like I said above, that Ash would have a reason to use Grovyle against Winona's Shiny Swellow. Grovyle put up a great fight against Winona's Altaria, figured she would have one. Then Pikachu and Pelliper drawing was a surprise to me.

Last but not least was the Shiny Swellow. Boy did it have power. What quick work it took for the Shiny Swellow to take care of Grovyle and then using awesome moves and attack combos against Ash's Swellow. Personally, I don't see how Ash won but of course he is the main character

Can't wait til this episode comes out, really impressed with it.

Old 07-16-2004, 05:59 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

WHat? I said in one story that Winona has an Altaria! Don't tell me the Anime is giving her a shiny Swellow? I'm sure she has a Swellow in the game version, but COME ON, she needs ALtaria! This is devastating to us writers, Winona has to have Altaria.
Old 07-16-2004, 06:04 PM
Scorch Ry Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

You're lucky, AMMF. Luckily, Serebii has the pictures, and Winona does have an Altaria. But, I have something to say about Ash.

Ash IMPRESSED me this episode. His Grovyle took a strong Dragonbreath attack from Altaria, then used Leaf Blade to end it. Her Pelipper was mighty strong, defeating Ash's Pikachu. However, Grovyle managed to defeat Pelipper, but failed to Winona's Shiny Swellow. YES, a SHINY SWELLOW. Then, Ash used Swellow that successfulyl defeated Winona's Shiny Swellow, earning him a badge. He's very impressive. This team is looking good and strong.

Old 07-16-2004, 10:18 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
You're lucky, AMMF. Luckily, Serebii has the pictures, and Winona does have an Altaria. But, I have something to say about Ash.

Ash IMPRESSED me this episode. His Grovyle took a strong Dragonbreath attack from Altaria, then used Leaf Blade to end it. Her Pelipper was mighty strong, defeating Ash's Pikachu. However, Grovyle managed to defeat Pelipper, but failed to Winona's Shiny Swellow. YES, a SHINY SWELLOW. Then, Ash used Swellow that successfully defeated Winona's Shiny Swellow, earning him a badge. He's very impressive. This team is looking good and strong.
HALLEUJAH-NYO! Now I don't have to redo chapter 14. A lot of work (along with some stuff I picked up from watching all 26 episodes of the current season of Code: Lyoko) went into that.

EDIT: I just saw the pictures, and I'm surprised how ACCURATE I end up being. Ash's Grovyle defeats Altaria like Mariah's defeated XANA Harpy (but not in the same style). Looks like the anime writers noticed how desperate I was...

But WHY did they have to make Winona's Swellow shiny?! Is it because they read my fic and couldn't tell the difference between Aelita and her mom?

Okay. I'll stop being hysterical.

Last edited by Hoenn Mirror Girl; 07-16-2004 at 10:48 PM.
Old 07-18-2004, 02:22 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

So Ash won his 6th badge? WOw!
SO far it's 6 in Japan, only 2 for us Americans, and it took like forever to see Ash get that 2nd badge!

Glad Winona did have an Altaria, I thought they were screwing with the game for the fights have to be similar:
Roxanne had Geodude and Nosepass like the game
Brawley had Machop and Makuhita/then Hariyama, new version in turning Makuhita to Hariyama
Get a move on and give us the rest of the battles!

Any word on who teams with Ash against Magma and Aqua? Will it be May or Brock?