Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 06-12-2006, 01:11 AM
Nasty Plasty Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Nasty Plasty Send a message via MSN to Nasty Plasty
Default Re: Pokemon TCG Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megumi
Yay, I got Mew ex in a booster.
*cusses out Megumi's bragging* Give me it so I can pwn.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:13 AM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Send a message via AIM to Seawolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chao Breeder
*cusses out Megumi's bragging* Give me it so I can pwn.
It was actually on my list of Pokemon to get for my deck. It's pretty damn good, too. I won twice with that thing.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:18 AM
Thrall Offline

Send a message via AIM to Thrall Send a message via Yahoo to Thrall

I have a Mewtwo[Delta Species] but I'm not sure what other pokemon cards I should add in the deck.Maybe a Psychic/Steel type deck I'm not sure.I also have the Metagross[Delta Species] which I'm probobly gonna trade sense I think it sucks.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:28 AM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloticmaster
I have a Mewtwo[Delta Species] but I'm not sure what other pokemon cards I should add in the deck.Maybe a Psychic/Steel type deck I'm not sure.I also have the Metagross[Delta Species] which I'm probobly gonna trade sense I think it sucks.
Ever hear of the Holon Phantoms delta Omanyte and Omastar? Those are awesome Psychic types. High HP, and Omastar has the potential to do 80 damage with no consequences. Whoo!
Old 06-12-2006, 01:35 AM
Thrall Offline

Yeah I've been tryin 2 get them.My mom bought me 12 packs but all they gave me were the Delta Tyranitar,Marowak,Celebi,Gardevoir,and Vaporeon which I'm not lookin for.She bought me the wrong pack which really pissed me off.I don't even think any of the cards my moms got would fit in the deck exept Gardevoir.......... I'll probobly trade my Celebi 2 some n00b for the Holen phantom Omastar/Omanyte.Considering the people at my school I'll get the Omastar's.Thats whats fun about my school.People will give up their hole deck for a Legendary.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:39 AM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Quote:
Yeah I've been tryin 2 get them.My mom bought me 12 packs but all they gave me were the Delta Tyranitar,Marowak,Celebi,Gardevoir,and Vaporeon which I'm not lookin for.She bought me the wrong pack which really pissed me off.I don't even think any of the cards my moms got would fit in the deck exept Gardevoir.......... I'll probobly trade my Celebi 2 some n00b for the Holen phantom Omastar/Omanyte.Considering the people at my school I'll get the Omastar's.Thats whats fun about my school.People will give up their hole deck for a Legendary.
Hah, I should start lurking around middle schools and offer up my Mew ex.

I also have Holon Phantom Baltoys and Claydols, which aren't too shabby. They're good filler in my Psychic/Water deck.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:46 AM
Thrall Offline

You should it's a easy way 2 get cards.I traded my Delta Species Dragonite for 3 Hidden Legend Milotics and 3 Hidden Legend Feebas which 2 me was pretty damn awesome.I didn't really consider Dragonite a legend but to the kids in my school a dragon is a legend.
Old 06-12-2006, 01:51 AM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Quote:
You should it's a easy way 2 get cards.I traded my Delta Species Dragonite for 3 Hidden Legend Milotics and 3 Hidden Legend Feebas which 2 me was pretty damn awesome.I didn't really consider Dragonite a legend but to the kids in my school a dragon is a legend.
I love Milotic. Is the card any good?
Old 06-12-2006, 01:52 AM
Surly Professor Offline
Monsterous
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

If you can scrounge together 75-85 bucks. You can buy a booster box. That's a much more economical way of buying cards than one booster at a time.

Also, don't buy cards from the big retail stores like Walmart & Target. You may save a few cents per pack, but you won't find nearly as many super rares in the cards you buy there. Seriously, they get sent different cards than other places.

If you are lookin' for energy or common cards. The comic/card stores & trader's village type places usually have a big bin of that stuff that they'll practically give away.

The good can decay many ways.
The good candy came anyways.

Old 06-12-2006, 01:55 AM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly Professor
If you can scrounge together 75-85 bucks. You can buy a booster box. That's a much more economical way of buying cards than one booster at a time.

Also, don't buy cards from the big retail stores like Walmart & Target. You may save a few cents per pack, but you won't find nearly as many super rares in the cards you buy there. Seriously, they get sent different cards than other places.

If you are lookin' for energy or common cards. The comic/card stores & trader's village type places usually have a big bin of that stuff that they'll practically give away.
I buy my boosters from my neighborhood friendly comic book store, so I'm set. I never trust places like Walmart.
Old 06-12-2006, 02:02 AM
Thrall Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megumi
I love Milotic. Is the card any good?
They pwn. Let me tell you their effects:

When Milotic is set when you evolve Feebas every pokemon is healed exept Ex pokemon.
Milotic Desorted water attack heals 3 damage counters of your opponents pokemon then gives the pokemon 80 damage.
To get Milotic out 2 the field is so easy 2.
If you give Feebas a water enegry and use Ascension you evolve Feebas 2 Milotic.Did I mention the Milotic card is pretty cuz it is.
Old 06-12-2006, 02:04 AM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Quote:
They pwn. Let me tell you their effects:

When Milotic is set when you evolve Feebas every pokemon is healed exept Ex pokemon.
Milotic Desorted water attack heals 3 damage counters of your opponents pokemon then gives the pokemon 80 damage.
To get Milotic out 2 the field is so easy 2.
If you give Feebas a water enegry and use Ascension you evolve Feebas 2 Milotic.Did I mention the Milotic card is pretty cuz it is.
Now I want one...
Old 06-12-2006, 02:07 AM
Thrall Offline

You get them from Hidden Legend packs.Bad news they are hard 2 find.
Old 06-12-2006, 03:22 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surly Professor

Must be from an alien world or something. Last time I checked, Walmart is 50-66% more expensive per pack than the comic/hobby shops (i.e. it's $3.33Cdn per pack in a comic/hobby shop in comparison to $5-6Cdn at Walmart and other large retailers). So not only do you get less rarities, you also get ripped off like a maniac. Fun times. :P

Edit: if you're buying at prices similar to Walmart/Target/whatever, you're getting ripped off, even if it is from your comic shop. :P
Old 06-12-2006, 03:24 AM
Seawolf Offline
I has a stik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002
Must be from an alien world or something. Last time I checked, Walmart is 50-66% more expensive per pack than the comic/hobby shops (i.e. it's $3.33Cdn per pack in a comic/hobby shop in comparison to $5-6Cdn at Walmart and other large retailers). So not only do you get less rarities, you also get ripped off like a maniac. Fun times. :P

Edit: if you're buying at prices similar to Walmart/Target/whatever, you're getting ripped off, even if it is from your comic shop. :P
The ones at my comic shop are $3.50. :x