Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 03-05-2005, 03:07 PM
flyhighlatias! Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to flyhighlatias!
Default Charizard the Dragon

DUDES! THIS IS SO NOT READY FOR READING YET! but see what you think and let me know via PM

ch.1 Difficult Morning

As the sun rose over the forest, my furnace began to churn with boulder-melting strength (the sun has that effect on me for some reason ). Waking up, I stretched my wings to thier longest length, gave a hearty yawn, and flexed up from my night's sleep; my furnace churrned harder. Breathing in as deep as I could, my furnace gave one last gurgling churn before I opened my mouth exhaling harshly a jet of bright red, orange and blue flames toward the sky. With my furnace clear and my wings stretched out, I took off from my mountain home for a quick flight over the surrounding forest.

I'm a Charizard, but unlike other Charizard I'm a little, well kind of, alot different. My tail flame and fire attacks are bright neon colors of blue, red, and orange; my eyes are a light green; my claws are a gold color, I got a splash of yellow on my nose and tail, a tinge of deep-bright red on my wing rims-bright aqua marine on the inside of my win- I'm, I'm a-so different! And becuase of my difference, to trainers, I'm one of the most "valuable" pokemon around and high on pocher's lists-I have a scar on my right shoulder from a pocher that came way too close.....,but to normal pokemon, thankfully, these differences don't really matter, well to most of them at least, to them I'm just Charizard, but to myself...I'm not sure what I am. I didn't look like this when I was a Charmander or Charmeleon-with the gold claws and everything, I was normal, not this.

I remember when I evolved from Charmeleon to Charizard, a rainbow colored pokemon flew overhead and next thing I knew, I'm rainbow colored as well! Plus after my change, I began winning every fight a rival Charizard challenged me to, labeling me the strongest Charizard around, but I like to keep hidden so maybe I'm not the strongest, just darn lucky.

Looking below toward the forest meadow, pokemon were grazing happily, playing with thier kids, enjoying the morning, living a carfree life.(Sigh) I wish so much that I could be like them, like before, but I can't. Being abnormal, trainers would kill for a chance to snare me, so to keep safe I try to stay out of sight like I said before, but today's such a pretty day....Suddenly I spotted Sneasle waving frantically.

"I'm coming!," I shouted.

Sneasle is one of my few friends (well in fact, he's my only friend) and my info on the outside world, half of what I know came from him; he's a dark and ice type, which I think is a little risky since I'm fire, but he doesn't care. Speaking of dark types, whats he doing out during the day?
VCP(Hall of Fame)

lv.100

Team Soul : where it's at baby!
lets see you do THAT for an hour straight!
Old 06-24-2006, 08:47 PM
pokemon master ash Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Charizard the Dragon

keep going, I want to hear..read what happens next.