Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 05-14-2004, 11:53 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker Official Website With Movie Trailer!

Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker Official Website With Movie Trailer!
-05/13/04-

The official site for the movie, Jirachi Wish Maker, is up online now: Pokemon.com - Jirachi Wish Maker. You can find the trailer at that site. The DVD/VHS will be released on June 1st, 2004.

Free Stuff
Along with each DVD/VHS, it comes with a Jirachi promo TCG card and a Pokemon Colosseum Video Game Tip Booklet are included. Also, if you pre-order at PokemonCenter.com, you'll receive a Jirachi keychain. Here's the link to the pre-order offer: PokemonCenter.com - Jirachi Wish Maker

Special Features
-Gotta Dance Short
-Make A Wish Music Video
-Message from the Director, Mr. Yuyama
-Set-Top Trivia Game
-Pokemon Artwork Gallery
-Original Artwork

For more information and screenshots of Jirachi Wish Maker, go here: Jirachi Wish Maker. And learn more about Jirachi and see more pictures of Jirachi here: Jirachi and Deoxys

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: www.pokemonelite2000.com
Old 05-15-2004, 06:02 AM
Jessu Offline

Send a message via AIM to Jessu Send a message via MSN to Jessu Send a message via Skype™ to Jessu
Default Re: Pokemon: Jirachi Wish Maker Official Website With Movie Trailer!

Cool! I love that site! I even put it on my favorites!

Oh yeah, what I don't understand is, how come in only the first 3 movies the legendary Pokemon talked, but in 4 and 5 they didn't, now in the 6th Jirachi talks? I don't get it. Next thing you know, Deoxys won't talk, nor Rayquaza! Nor any of the Pokemon after the 7th movie! (if there is a possibility of one)

kbye

Remember you're loved, and you always will be;
This melody will bring you right back home.

| Factfile | Quotes | Art | Sprites | POL |
Old 05-15-2004, 07:07 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteMew

Oh yeah, what I don't understand is, how come in only the first 3 movies the legendary Pokemon talked, but in 4 and 5 they didn't, now in the 6th Jirachi talks? I don't get it. Next thing you know, Deoxys won't talk, nor Rayquaza! Nor any of the Pokemon after the 7th movie! (if there is a possibility of one)
They're all different Pokemon, like different people that knows different languages, so you can't expect them all to be the same just because some can talk.
Old 05-29-2004, 06:39 PM
jj984jj Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to jj984jj

BAH!!! Wtf did they do to Jirachi's voice?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!!?!??!! I sounds soo~ horrible, I'm definiately not buying this DVD, I bought the Japanese version and I'm happy with it. "Let's do it!" how gay is that? ;_; This will be another horrible dub. So far their best movie was the 4th, but it looks like they are trying to bring back more edits and changes in the story line.

P.S. - If you can translate from Japanese-English, and can help Excalibur by translating any anime(preferably Pocket Monsters) plz contact me via pm, IRC, or e-mail, thnks. ^_^
Old 05-29-2004, 07:37 PM
Mechaflame Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to Mechaflame

Yeah. What the heck did they do to Jirachi's voice!? How dare they!?

The original starters should get more respeck, don't y'think!
Latest Signature

Old 05-29-2004, 10:15 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechaflame
Yeah. What the heck did they do to Jirachi's voice!? How dare they!?
Heh, I have to agree with that. Jirachi's voice wasn't done very well. That's what you get with dubs though. Sometimes it comes out well, sometimes not as well.
Old 06-02-2004, 08:22 PM
Eriana Offline
New Trainer

Nani? What's with all this bashing? I just saw the trailer and I thought it was fine...Jirachi's voice is actually the same if it says it's name because Jirachi's dubbed name is the same as it's original Japanese name. And I don't think "Let's do it!" Is gay! Actually that line has been used before by other Pokemon movies! I'm not trying to be harsh but really...I thought the trailer looked great! Maybe it's just because I'm so excited to see the movie.
(Its sucks they didn't put it on the big screen like the other five movies-But what can ya do?)
Well some of you have already seen it but I guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow to see it for myself so I can rate it...
Old 06-04-2004, 10:53 PM
Eriana Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteMew

That's what I thought at first...But then it hit me! Jirachi uses telepathy! How else could it talk? Just think of it like Mewtwo. He spoke through being psychic...Jirachi's part psychic so obviously has a way of communicating...And it's way of communication is through telepathy!
Boy...I'm sure not a know it all...
I only know a few things about other movies and stuff but Pokemon I'm really happy and understanding about. I have a brother that's not to hot on Pokemon though. I have two brothers, my oldest brother Jeikobu (On this forum!) loves Pokemon and he and I talk about them a lot but my other brother that hasn't registered here isn't much of a fan...You might say he's never pumped to be a Pokemon fan. His heart lies on Marvel...Oh well his loss, aye? I thought Pokemon six: Jirachi Wishmaker was so excellent! At the end, even though I was in my own home, I clapped like I would be doing in theaters. I think it kinda stinks they sent Pokemon six right to DVD and video. I guess it's just one of those OAV's...But I think Jirachi was so adorable! I loved the movie and I give it five out of five stars!
Did anyone watch the special features? I loved em!
Well this message is getting rather long so I should cut it off...But that'll probably be my top wish on my wishlist (B-Day list).