Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Old 05-19-2004, 02:26 AM
PokeMasterFlabface Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Amphy Attack!!!

This is my current Modified deck that did very good in a Unlimited Tourney:

Pokemon: 18
4x Mareep (Aqu)
1x Flaffy (Drg)
2x Ampharos (Exp)
3x Ampharos Ex (Drg)
2x Skitty (R/S)
2x Delcatty (R/S)
2x Magnemite (Drg)
2x Magneton (Drg)

Trainers: 25
3x Pokemon Nurse (Exp)
4x Professor Oak’s Research (Exp)
4x Oracle (Sky)
4x Reporter (Drg)
2x Low Pressure System (Drg)
3x Warp Point (TA&TM)
4x Rare Candy (Sand)
1x Town Volunteers (Aqu)

Energy: 17
17 Electric

This deck is so fun to play with, this was the original deck I had planned for the Houston Gym Challenge. But, the cards I ordered didn't come in until 2 Business days after the tourney. I tested it out at my local tourney place, which is always Unlimited Format. This deck did real good, getting me 2nd place. I even beat a guy there who was undefeated for 2 months, I think I would have done good at the Gym Challenge with this deck.

Well just tell me what you think of the deck, and any fixes if needed. :)
Old 05-19-2004, 02:48 AM
Absolution Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Absolution
Default Re: Amphy Attack!!!

Pretty nice deck here. Only fixes I might make is - one lightning energy or - a Warp Point and add another Flaffy; other than that this looks like one heck of a solid modifed deck. It's nice you have the means to put together decks with these Trainer sets; I sorta struggle with what I have from older sets (low on Oracles, POR) and I only have like 3 Reporter. Not sure how pure Amphy does in this format, never really seen a deck like this in my area, but with the lot of anti-Blaze decks that see play, it'd probably do alright, if not really well. You said your Gym Challenge only had like 2 Blaze decks, you're lucky, MI had almost all Blaze. Good luck with this deck.

Member of Team Lafonte