Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Creative Writing

Creative Writing Share your fan fiction, stories, poems, essays, editorials, song lyrics, or any other related written work. All written must be your creation. Start a new thread, and keep replying to that thread as you add on more chapters. Anyone can join in at anytime.

Old 05-16-2006, 04:29 AM
Knightblazer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Knightblazer Send a message via MSN to Knightblazer Send a message via Yahoo to Knightblazer
Default † Ash † [One Shot]

Before I begin, I would like to say that this is rated PG-13 due to some... words, I guess. The romance, oh yes, the romance. One word of caution. Its A DARK romance. A Dark Mewtwo X Mew fic. So if you don't like it, get out.

Okay, so with out further ado, I present to you Ash.

† Ash †

“The end of Mew…
…is never a pleasant one…”

Fire burned.

The dying groaned.

And all was silent.

Tongues of flame rose upwards into the jet-black sky, licking the stars that seemed to watch the scene below, unblinking. The deadly golden monster roared as it spread its fiery arms, burning all it is path. It danced about merrily as it fed on the ice-cold corpses that littered the streets, human and Pokemon alike. Murkrows cawed out loud as they circled around silent, eerie battleground.

Suddenly, a ball of ivory white light appeared out of the blue, startling the raven-feathered birds. Squawking out loud, they spread their wings and ascended into the skies, black upon black. Slowly, the light faded, revealing a small, pink feline floating in mid air. Her pair of rabbit-like feet hung in the air as she circled around, her long tail twitching gently behind her. As she scanned the bloodied earth, her sapphire eyes, one full of happiness with that familiar twinkle of mischief, now looked sad and forlorn.

Then, her small pink ears twitched as the soft sound of steps approached her. She turned towards the bushes, her eyes blazing. A small swirling ball of light pink energy formed in between her small, delicate paws. A rustle, then…

A small, young Poochyena stumbled onto the feline’s view.

Mew gasped out in surprise as she saw the black puppy slowly walking out of its hiding spot, visibly trembling all over. Dark, crimson red blood was splattered all over its shaggy raven fur and dripping from its right paw, where a shard of fragmented glass was visibly seen pierced through its paw. The puppy whined softly as it limped out of the bushes and into the silent city.

As the pink feline descended towards the Poochyena, her sapphire eyes seemed to light up once again. She wanted to shout out loud in joy, for life had not been stopped. As she looked on the Poochyena, her mind was racing. One still lives, even after this… massacre… it may not be much, but one day, life will sprout- she was abruptly cut short when a ball of swirling energy which was darker then darkness itself and had blood red sparks surrounding it flew towards the young puppy. The Poochyena started to run when it noticed the ball, forgetting all about the pain it its paw. But it was too late.

Mew could only stay rooted to her spot as she watched the poor dog explode literally. Limbs were ripped apart. Shards of broken bones landed nosily like pebbles onto the floor. The obnoxious smell of fresh red blood filled the air as it splattered onto the concrete path.

The legendary’s eyes filled with fear, fear never seen before from the young feline. She darted her head behind, only to see an identical ball of energy approaching her quickly. The feline swiftly sidestepped the attack, but another immediately slammed hard against her small back. She gave out a loud yelp of pain, but quickly flew up, away from the line of attack. As if on cue, another sphere of dark, swirling physic energy punched through her stomach, making the feline cough out a mouthful of dark crimson blood.

Suddenly, the legendary felt a dark presence behind her. She spun around, and her blue eyes immediately widened as she saw a figure appearing out of nowhere in front of her, like a silent shadow.

“Mewtwo…” she whispered.

It was Mewtwo, but the clone didn’t exactly look the same. His once lavender white skin was now black, even darker then darkness itself. His purple parts were now all stained blood red. Even his gentle, soulful purple eyes were now a bright, piercing, bloodthirsty red which gaze seemed to pierce right into anyone’s soul.

“How delightful for you to see me… mother,” he said, the words practically dripping with honeyed sarcasm.

Mew glided a few inches back before screaming out, “You… you monster!” With that said, she began to charge towards the clone, but he simply smirked and sent Mew crashing down to the bloody execution field with a powerful physic wave.

As the tiny legendary struggled to get up, Mewtwo landed behind her and sent another ball of dark energy towards her. In the blink of an eye, Mew gave out a painful yelp and was sent sprawling onto the cold earth, a visible bruise on her shoulder where the ball met its mark. The feline got up again soon, under the cold gaze of her now twisted counterpart.

“Despite your puny size and grievous wounds, you still manage to stand, unhindered. I’m impressed,” the clone remarked, the corners of his mouth stretching into another smirk as his crimson eyes showed the arrogance he now held.

The small feline coughed, and another mouthful of blood soon came out. She then wiped the residue and turned and spoke towards her dark twin. “Mewtwo, you have caused the lives of many, both human and Pokemon alike! I have put up with you for far too long!”

His smirk became even more pronounced as this statement. “Oh really?” Mewtwo asked in an amused tone, “then why didn’t you stop me when you had the chance… oh, so long ago?”

That question seemed to hit a nerve in Mew.

“I trusted you, but you took advantage of that trust and betrayed me!” she screamed, pained tears falling out from her bright blue eyes. Mewtwo looked at the wet patch of earth for a moment before turning back to his nemesis and continued on, “I did not betray you, Mew; I merely showed you… my true colors.”

“Merely? MERELY?!” screeched the feline, clearly agitated by now. “Within a time span of three years, you destroyed, killed every other legendary except ME! And now you’ve succeeded in killing all, human and Pokemon alike!”

Mewtwo smirked once again. “I need space for my kingdom come; of course I had to… sweep up the area,” the clone replied simply, clapping his two paws together. Mew wanted to explode again, but her counterpart silenced her with a wave of his paw, which he stretched out towards her, and mentally sent her two words.

Join me.

“Never, not even after I die,” the legendary spat back. Another smirk appeared on the latter’s face. “Of course I knew you wouldn’t,” he said quietly. Then he turned towards the burning, blood-soaked lands and continued on, “but this is quite a beautiful place for a dance for a dance. Don’t you agree?”

Before Mew could utter another insult towards the clone, she felt a strong pull towards Mewtwo. She tried to block it with her own powers, but to no avail.

Gods above… he’s even stronger than me now! She realized with a dread and a sickening jolt as she neared the clone. He took his paws to her delicate ones and locked his ruby gaze to her sapphire ones.

“Dance with me,” he whispered, over the howling of the winds and the roaring of the inferno.

Wordlessly, the clone then proceeded to hold the feline’s paw gently and began to dance. The symphony of war filled up Mew’s ears, but she shook it off and was mentally preparing her deadliest weapon: the spoon. Few have seen Mew with her spoon, but none have lived to tell the tale.

As Mewtwo twirled, Mew seized the chance and swung her weapon towards the clone, but in a flash, the latter’s own spoon appeared like a bolt from the blue, blocking Mew’s only chance of attack. Mewtwo slowly cocked his head towards small, pink feline.

“So, you wish to dance to a different tune?” he asked. Silence hung in the air for a moment, then Mewtwo smiled to himself as he looked at the glare he was receiving from Mew. “As humans say, silence means consent, Mew.”

“I know that, you beast,” she spat back.

Mewtwo was taken rather aback by this statement. “Why you seem to detest your own son. I’m wounded,” he said, amused. Mew could no longer hold back her anger towards him, so she charged headfirst towards the clone, spoon in between her tiny paws. Moments before reaching the clone, Mewtwo vanished and instantly reappeared behind her, using his spoon to slam hard against her fragile back. Mew screamed out in pain as she fell hard against the hard ground, but soon she was up again and charged towards Mewtwo.

The two spoons met in the air. A wide array of clinking metal echoed through the silent grounds as the two legendaries met in fierce combat. Both were engaged in fiery dance, their bodies were linked and separated by the flinging spoons. At times they nearly touched, their soft skin a hair’s breadth away, but then momentum would whisk them apart, and they would draw back for a second, only to join again. Their sinuous forms wove together like twisting ropes of wind-blown smoke.

See this, Mew? came the voice of Mewtwo in her mind. This is our dance.

The feline only gritted her teeth in anger as she recklessly combined and modified every move she knew in every possible way. But no matter how inventive she was, the other would stop her every complicated move, every time her weapon was inches away from his throat; they were all matched with effortless grace.

Mew could never remember how long they fought. It was timeless, filled with nothing but action and reaction. As she was not a frequent user of the spoon, it began to grow leaden in her paws; now with every stroke, her arms burned ferociously. Finally, as Mewtwo nimbly sidestepped another of Mew’s attacks, she felt the cold metal of her counterpart’s spoon on her back for a moment, then the taste of her own sweet, warm blood on the earth seconds later.

As the feline struggled to get up, she heard the clone’s arrogant voice in her head again. Out so fast? There’s still more!

“Of course there’s more… until you die!” she screeched out loud, charging recklessly towards Mewtwo without another thought.

PING!

The spoon flew into the sky, disappearing like a twinkle on the midnight ocean. Mew could only look in horror as the other floated closer to her, the smirk still etched onto his face. As Mewtwo kept back his spoon, he looked towards the feline once again.

“Dance with me,” he whispered once again.

Mew wanted to resist, but she discovered that’s he couldn’t move her mouth, or any part of her body for that matter. She was trapped, trapped within her own body, a prisoner of her own mind, and held captive by the very one she had trusted for millennia.

But why? she questioned herself. He was so kind and gentle… but now he massacres… why, Mewtwo, why?

The legendary in question smirked once again, as if he had read her thoughts. He did not answer, but instead opted to send both of them landing safely onto the ground. The twisted clone could feel the other’s inquiring gaze on him, but he simply took her paws to his once again and started to dance.

Once again, the melody of war filled Mew’s ears. The howling winds, the roaring inferno, the loud cries of the Murkrows and the melody of Mewtwo’s voice. They all seemed to cohort so well, so perfectly that it seemed to be true music.

“Since I’ve danced to your tune…” he said, his voice strangely melodic, “you must dance to mine.”

Mew knew full well that she would rather die than to follow his will, but her mind seemed to strongly object to this thought. Unconsciously, she took Mewtwo’s paw and placed another on his shoulder, but her short paws forced her to inch closer and closer towards her nemesis, until their faces were only a hair’s breadth away from each other. Both locked their gazes on each other. Red to blue, blue to red.

“Let us dance,” the clone whispered, as he slithered his ice-cold paw around her waist. Without another word, he started to do what he had always wanted: dance.

Mew placed her foot next to his, and her eye caught his smile of delight. She was nearly taken aback, for the expression held no menace, no mania. Just pleasure. He swept her around him, her tail whipping dangerously behind. Mewtwo led effortlessly, hundreds of years of practice evident in every movement. Mew had never waltzed before in her life, as dancing was stricken from the curriculum ever since she was made as a legendary. She followed his movements, sweeping and spinning at the flick of his wrist.

PERFECT! The clone absorbed the warmth from the feline’s body, filling his dead limbs with life. She bore into his eyes with an imperialist stare, and contradicted her expression with every movement. He leaned into her, forgetting the rules of the waltz, trying to press against her skin. He could think of nothing better than this night. Here he was, embracing the most magnificent of all Pokemon, waltzing on the Devil’s playground.

She never knew how long they danced; it seemed timeless, yet seemed to stretch for hours without end. But yet, Mew never felt tired physically, but mentally, she was already worn out. Minutes seemed to pass like hours, and hours into days, but yet Mewtwo showed no sign of stopping. Mew screamed mentally for control, but no one heard it; her body seemed to move on its own will. She wrestled for control, but an impenetrable barrier blocked her.

Suddenly, the clone came to a halt, and regarded her with fiery eyes. Mew immediately felt exhaustion seeping through her. Physical exhaustion. As she slowly regained control of her body, she found herself lying on the arms of her nemesis. She slowly tilted her head up sluggishly, and when her tired gaze finally reached Mewtwo’s eyes…

…all she saw was a bright, piercing red.

And then…

Darkness.

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships; life goes on with or without you.

Last edited by Knightblazer; 05-16-2006 at 05:29 AM.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:47 AM
pokemon master ash Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: † Ash † [One Shot]

Simply amazing
Old 06-28-2006, 08:54 PM
charmeleonblaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

It looks really good, but the poocheyena part's copying off of angel fires story.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:09 AM
pokepokepokemon Offline
Master Trainer

Wow... just fantastic.
Old 07-08-2006, 12:46 AM
Sceptile Frost Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sceptile Frost

A beautiful piece, Knightblazer. I love how you've weaved the description into the action.

Though a sort of redundant beginning. How can it be silent if the dying groaned?

Anyway, beautiful use of the elipses at the end.

By the way, why in the world is it called † Ash †?
Old 07-09-2006, 09:35 AM
Th3DazeGrace Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Th3DazeGrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightblazer
Before I begin, I would like to say that this is rated PG-13 due to some... words, I guess. The romance, oh yes, the romance. One word of caution. Its A DARK romance. A Dark Mewtwo X Mew fic. So if you don't like it, get out.

Okay, so with out further ado, I present to you Ash.

† Ash †

“The end of Mew…
…is never a pleasant one…”

Fire burned.

The dying groaned.

And all was silent.

Tongues of flame rose upwards into the jet-black sky, licking the stars that seemed to watch the scene below, unblinking. The deadly golden monster roared as it spread its fiery arms, burning all it is path. It danced about merrily as it fed on the ice-cold corpses that littered the streets, human and Pokemon alike. Murkrows cawed out loud as they circled around silent, eerie battleground.

Suddenly, a ball of ivory white light appeared out of the blue, startling the raven-feathered birds. Squawking out loud, they spread their wings and ascended into the skies, black upon black. Slowly, the light faded, revealing a small, pink feline floating in mid air. Her pair of rabbit-like feet hung in the air as she circled around, her long tail twitching gently behind her. As she scanned the bloodied earth, her sapphire eyes, one full of happiness with that familiar twinkle of mischief, now looked sad and forlorn.

Then, her small pink ears twitched as the soft sound of steps approached her. She turned towards the bushes, her eyes blazing. A small swirling ball of light pink energy formed in between her small, delicate paws. A rustle, then…

A small, young Poochyena stumbled onto the feline’s view.

Mew gasped out in surprise as she saw the black puppy slowly walking out of its hiding spot, visibly trembling all over. Dark, crimson red blood was splattered all over its shaggy raven fur and dripping from its right paw, where a shard of fragmented glass was visibly seen pierced through its paw. The puppy whined softly as it limped out of the bushes and into the silent city.

As the pink feline descended towards the Poochyena, her sapphire eyes seemed to light up once again. She wanted to shout out loud in joy, for life had not been stopped. As she looked on the Poochyena, her mind was racing. One still lives, even after this… massacre… it may not be much, but one day, life will sprout- she was abruptly cut short when a ball of swirling energy which was darker then darkness itself and had blood red sparks surrounding it flew towards the young puppy. The Poochyena started to run when it noticed the ball, forgetting all about the pain it its paw. But it was too late.

Mew could only stay rooted to her spot as she watched the poor dog explode literally. Limbs were ripped apart. Shards of broken bones landed nosily like pebbles onto the floor. The obnoxious smell of fresh red blood filled the air as it splattered onto the concrete path.

The legendary’s eyes filled with fear, fear never seen before from the young feline. She darted her head behind, only to see an identical ball of energy approaching her quickly. The feline swiftly sidestepped the attack, but another immediately slammed hard against her small back. She gave out a loud yelp of pain, but quickly flew up, away from the line of attack. As if on cue, another sphere of dark, swirling physic energy punched through her stomach, making the feline cough out a mouthful of dark crimson blood.

Suddenly, the legendary felt a dark presence behind her. She spun around, and her blue eyes immediately widened as she saw a figure appearing out of nowhere in front of her, like a silent shadow.

“Mewtwo…” she whispered.

It was Mewtwo, but the clone didn’t exactly look the same. His once lavender white skin was now black, even darker then darkness itself. His purple parts were now all stained blood red. Even his gentle, soulful purple eyes were now a bright, piercing, bloodthirsty red which gaze seemed to pierce right into anyone’s soul.

“How delightful for you to see me… mother,” he said, the words practically dripping with honeyed sarcasm.

Mew glided a few inches back before screaming out, “You… you monster!” With that said, she began to charge towards the clone, but he simply smirked and sent Mew crashing down to the bloody execution field with a powerful physic wave.

As the tiny legendary struggled to get up, Mewtwo landed behind her and sent another ball of dark energy towards her. In the blink of an eye, Mew gave out a painful yelp and was sent sprawling onto the cold earth, a visible bruise on her shoulder where the ball met its mark. The feline got up again soon, under the cold gaze of her now twisted counterpart.

“Despite your puny size and grievous wounds, you still manage to stand, unhindered. I’m impressed,” the clone remarked, the corners of his mouth stretching into another smirk as his crimson eyes showed the arrogance he now held.

The small feline coughed, and another mouthful of blood soon came out. She then wiped the residue and turned and spoke towards her dark twin. “Mewtwo, you have caused the lives of many, both human and Pokemon alike! I have put up with you for far too long!”

His smirk became even more pronounced as this statement. “Oh really?” Mewtwo asked in an amused tone, “then why didn’t you stop me when you had the chance… oh, so long ago?”

That question seemed to hit a nerve in Mew.

“I trusted you, but you took advantage of that trust and betrayed me!” she screamed, pained tears falling out from her bright blue eyes. Mewtwo looked at the wet patch of earth for a moment before turning back to his nemesis and continued on, “I did not betray you, Mew; I merely showed you… my true colors.”

“Merely? MERELY?!” screeched the feline, clearly agitated by now. “Within a time span of three years, you destroyed, killed every other legendary except ME! And now you’ve succeeded in killing all, human and Pokemon alike!”

Mewtwo smirked once again. “I need space for my kingdom come; of course I had to… sweep up the area,” the clone replied simply, clapping his two paws together. Mew wanted to explode again, but her counterpart silenced her with a wave of his paw, which he stretched out towards her, and mentally sent her two words.

Join me.

“Never, not even after I die,” the legendary spat back. Another smirk appeared on the latter’s face. “Of course I knew you wouldn’t,” he said quietly. Then he turned towards the burning, blood-soaked lands and continued on, “but this is quite a beautiful place for a dance for a dance. Don’t you agree?”

Before Mew could utter another insult towards the clone, she felt a strong pull towards Mewtwo. She tried to block it with her own powers, but to no avail.

Gods above… he’s even stronger than me now! She realized with a dread and a sickening jolt as she neared the clone. He took his paws to her delicate ones and locked his ruby gaze to her sapphire ones.

“Dance with me,” he whispered, over the howling of the winds and the roaring of the inferno.

Wordlessly, the clone then proceeded to hold the feline’s paw gently and began to dance. The symphony of war filled up Mew’s ears, but she shook it off and was mentally preparing her deadliest weapon: the spoon. Few have seen Mew with her spoon, but none have lived to tell the tale.

As Mewtwo twirled, Mew seized the chance and swung her weapon towards the clone, but in a flash, the latter’s own spoon appeared like a bolt from the blue, blocking Mew’s only chance of attack. Mewtwo slowly cocked his head towards small, pink feline.

“So, you wish to dance to a different tune?” he asked. Silence hung in the air for a moment, then Mewtwo smiled to himself as he looked at the glare he was receiving from Mew. “As humans say, silence means consent, Mew.”

“I know that, you beast,” she spat back.

Mewtwo was taken rather aback by this statement. “Why you seem to detest your own son. I’m wounded,” he said, amused. Mew could no longer hold back her anger towards him, so she charged headfirst towards the clone, spoon in between her tiny paws. Moments before reaching the clone, Mewtwo vanished and instantly reappeared behind her, using his spoon to slam hard against her fragile back. Mew screamed out in pain as she fell hard against the hard ground, but soon she was up again and charged towards Mewtwo.

The two spoons met in the air. A wide array of clinking metal echoed through the silent grounds as the two legendaries met in fierce combat. Both were engaged in fiery dance, their bodies were linked and separated by the flinging spoons. At times they nearly touched, their soft skin a hair’s breadth away, but then momentum would whisk them apart, and they would draw back for a second, only to join again. Their sinuous forms wove together like twisting ropes of wind-blown smoke.

See this, Mew? came the voice of Mewtwo in her mind. This is our dance.

The feline only gritted her teeth in anger as she recklessly combined and modified every move she knew in every possible way. But no matter how inventive she was, the other would stop her every complicated move, every time her weapon was inches away from his throat; they were all matched with effortless grace.

Mew could never remember how long they fought. It was timeless, filled with nothing but action and reaction. As she was not a frequent user of the spoon, it began to grow leaden in her paws; now with every stroke, her arms burned ferociously. Finally, as Mewtwo nimbly sidestepped another of Mew’s attacks, she felt the cold metal of her counterpart’s spoon on her back for a moment, then the taste of her own sweet, warm blood on the earth seconds later.

As the feline struggled to get up, she heard the clone’s arrogant voice in her head again. Out so fast? There’s still more!

“Of course there’s more… until you die!” she screeched out loud, charging recklessly towards Mewtwo without another thought.

PING!

The spoon flew into the sky, disappearing like a twinkle on the midnight ocean. Mew could only look in horror as the other floated closer to her, the smirk still etched onto his face. As Mewtwo kept back his spoon, he looked towards the feline once again.

“Dance with me,” he whispered once again.

Mew wanted to resist, but she discovered that’s he couldn’t move her mouth, or any part of her body for that matter. She was trapped, trapped within her own body, a prisoner of her own mind, and held captive by the very one she had trusted for millennia.

But why? she questioned herself. He was so kind and gentle… but now he massacres… why, Mewtwo, why?

The legendary in question smirked once again, as if he had read her thoughts. He did not answer, but instead opted to send both of them landing safely onto the ground. The twisted clone could feel the other’s inquiring gaze on him, but he simply took her paws to his once again and started to dance.

Once again, the melody of war filled Mew’s ears. The howling winds, the roaring inferno, the loud cries of the Murkrows and the melody of Mewtwo’s voice. They all seemed to cohort so well, so perfectly that it seemed to be true music.

“Since I’ve danced to your tune…” he said, his voice strangely melodic, “you must dance to mine.”

Mew knew full well that she would rather die than to follow his will, but her mind seemed to strongly object to this thought. Unconsciously, she took Mewtwo’s paw and placed another on his shoulder, but her short paws forced her to inch closer and closer towards her nemesis, until their faces were only a hair’s breadth away from each other. Both locked their gazes on each other. Red to blue, blue to red.

“Let us dance,” the clone whispered, as he slithered his ice-cold paw around her waist. Without another word, he started to do what he had always wanted: dance.

Mew placed her foot next to his, and her eye caught his smile of delight. She was nearly taken aback, for the expression held no menace, no mania. Just pleasure. He swept her around him, her tail whipping dangerously behind. Mewtwo led effortlessly, hundreds of years of practice evident in every movement. Mew had never waltzed before in her life, as dancing was stricken from the curriculum ever since she was made as a legendary. She followed his movements, sweeping and spinning at the flick of his wrist.

PERFECT! The clone absorbed the warmth from the feline’s body, filling his dead limbs with life. She bore into his eyes with an imperialist stare, and contradicted her expression with every movement. He leaned into her, forgetting the rules of the waltz, trying to press against her skin. He could think of nothing better than this night. Here he was, embracing the most magnificent of all Pokemon, waltzing on the Devil’s playground.

She never knew how long they danced; it seemed timeless, yet seemed to stretch for hours without end. But yet, Mew never felt tired physically, but mentally, she was already worn out. Minutes seemed to pass like hours, and hours into days, but yet Mewtwo showed no sign of stopping. Mew screamed mentally for control, but no one heard it; her body seemed to move on its own will. She wrestled for control, but an impenetrable barrier blocked her.

Suddenly, the clone came to a halt, and regarded her with fiery eyes. Mew immediately felt exhaustion seeping through her. Physical exhaustion. As she slowly regained control of her body, she found herself lying on the arms of her nemesis. She slowly tilted her head up sluggishly, and when her tired gaze finally reached Mewtwo’s eyes…

…all she saw was a bright, piercing red.

And then…

Darkness.
Beautiful, Excently put together.

Thanks to Alice_the_dratini for the card
Old 07-11-2006, 07:47 PM
Sceptile Frost Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Sceptile Frost

Hey, I figured it out. Everythings turned to ash. Duh. I thought you were referring to Ash Ketchum.

And Th3DazeGrace, it's somewhat pointless to quote a whole one-shot and say a small two line reply.
Old 07-11-2006, 09:50 PM
Abbi Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sceptile Frost View Post
Hey, I figured it out. Everythings turned to ash. Duh. I thought you were referring to Ash Ketchum.
Lol, so did I. I was going to ask that question, and then I saw your post, so, now I know what Knightblazer means by Ash.
Old 07-16-2006, 03:44 AM
FullmetalxFangirl Offline
New Trainer

... This is just beautiful. I'm speechless. Excellent job.
Old 07-16-2006, 07:06 AM
Apollo Thirteen Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Apollo Thirteen Send a message via MSN to Apollo Thirteen Send a message via Yahoo to Apollo Thirteen

Amazing. Fantastic. Wonderful! I'm glad my first post was commenting on the beauty of this fic.

Can't say I've ever read a MewxMewtwo fic(didn't even know it existed, actually), and I'm glad your fic was my first, Knightblazer.

I saw a few typos and, like, one grammar mistake. That's all. Props to you!

Please write more, I adore your style! <3
Old 07-16-2006, 09:08 AM
Snow Fairy Sugar Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via MSN to Snow Fairy Sugar Send a message via Yahoo to Snow Fairy Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmeleonblaze View Post
It looks really good, but the poocheyena part's copying off of angel fires story.
He's right..please don't do plagarism..(copying other people's work)