Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2004, 02:39 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: Virtual Reality: Pokemon (EPIC!) [NOW OPEN!]

OOC: I've always wanted an rp like this but I couldn't be bothered to make one, this'll be sweet.

Character Name: Kaioh ( Most people just call him Bandit for a nick name sometimes. )
Physical Description: '6.6", Anime like brown spiked hair, Blue eyes, a black sleeveless vest thing, black trousers, blue and black shoes and his badge is in a pocket.

Personality: Humourous, kind, serious when it comes to dealing with the sick idiots who actually try to rob places and stuff.

Pokemon: Pikachu ( Sparks ), Houndoom ( Moro ), Arcanine.
Inventory: Desert Eagles, silencers, hand cuffs and tranquiluisers.
Home Town: Sahira
Starting Location: Sahira
Job: Police Officer - Tealeaf town
Are You in a Team?: No
Living Family Members: Most moved to another region so he's alone.
Other Important people: None.
Ambitions: To save the region from evil and become the greatest policeman ever.

I am the new indestructible weapon.
I am Moro the one and only Wolf Goddess!

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 05-20-2004, 03:03 PM
Perkele Offline
Banned

PK and his Bulbasaur arrived at the swimming pool. PK looked around, but couldn't see anyone who mathes the appereance of the Gym leader. There was only a small boy swimming the pool from end to an end.

"Hey, you boy there. Where is the Gym Leader." PK inquired.

"The boy turned at him, swam out of the swimming pool, picked a towel from a stool near the pool, and walked to PK.

"Hello. Before i tell you the whereabout of the Gym Leader, you must defeat his pupil. And that pupil is me. So, are you ready to fight my Squirtle?" The boy said, and let out his Squirtle from it's pokeball.

PK was amazed. The kid was barely 10 years, but already a trainer. He really must be talented, though he doesn't look very intelligent person from the outside. "Very well. If you are his pupil, i shall fight you."

The boy put on his shirt, and walked to the other end of the swimming pool, where he pulled a switch. The water started to bubble vigorously, and two, raft like wooden platforms rose from the bottom of the pool. The whole mechanism was built with durable vines and logs, which was pretty amazing.

"You send your pokemon to the raft at the start. Also, if you're not going to use a water-type, that platform is the best place to fight with your pokemon. Oh, and this is a 1 on 1 match." The boy explained, trying to sound more mature that he was.

PK was amused, but didn't show it. He just turned at his Bulbasaur, and gestured it to step on the platform.

"OK! Squirtle, i choose you!" The boy shouted, now sounding much more young.

"Bulbasaur. Go." PK stated calmly.

"Squirtle, let's end this quickly! Use Rapid Spin!" The boy commanded his Squirtle which withdrew all it's limbs inside it's hard carapace, and started to spin around vigorously. It lepat into the water, still spinning. The movement of the Squirtle was so fast that it started the spinning shell started to hop on the water's surface.

"Impressive. Bulbasaur, Vine Whip." PK ordered clamly.

TBC...
Old 05-20-2004, 04:26 PM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird

All accepted! ^^;

-Outskirts of Crossledge Town-

The volcano Mount Skyledge was daunting...the perfect place to house the Pathfinders' HQ. Vex led his minions around to the back of the volcano, which took twenty minutes due to the sheer size of the mountain base. He occasionally glanced upward at the sky and, oddly, saw no stars shining on the quiet town.

Nevertheless, he carried on until there was no sight of Crossledge Town, the buildings blocked by the enormous hulk of rock that dwarfed the Pathfinders. Looking closely, you could see a small panel on the mountain base, about five feet up from the ground. Vex began to punch in this month's access code.

The-blue-Rapidash-overtakes-falling-stars. Silently, part of the rock face slid away to reveal a damp corridor leading deep underground, lit dimly by lamps that flickered on once the code was inputted.

Vex, Cranner and the rest of the guild quickly gathered into the passage and Vex pushed another button on the cave wall. The door closed behind them, and nobody on the outside would know.

It took a good ten minutes to descend the tunnel, and Vex ran his hands along the rough walls, which for some reason made him feel much more secure about the journey. Another reason why he didn't like this base as much as he should...it made him too susceptible to trivial emotions like insecurity.

Finally, the tunnel opened out into a wide cavern, which was expertly worked with stone supports. In the center was a long wooden table and eight chairs around it. A lamp hung from the ceiling, and despite the proximity to the volcano, it was rather cold inside the HQ.

Vex gestured for the others to sit, and as they did so he paced up and down one side of the room, next to a coffee machine he had installed for the times he got stressed.

"So, we'll begin with the induvidual reports-"

Suddenly he stopped in horror as he noticed a red light blink on in place of the normal light from the lamp. They all knew what this meant - the door was opening. There was an intruder in the HQ.

"Okay," Vex whispered, "weapons, everyone..."

He moved his hand toward the hilt of his katana sword, and the Pathfinders felt for guns and knives. They could hear the distinct sounds of multiple footsteps, running at high speeds. Within two minutes, a man ran into the room, a human blur. He collided with the table and fell back on the floor.

Blood was seeping all over him. He was wearing civilian clothing, heavily torn, and there were bruises covering him. But there was no mistaking his face.

It was Janson.

Channel Delibird
A.K.A. Vex, also formerly: Poke the North!; Diboofm Efmjcjse

Current Soul Silver team

Caracas, Las Vegas, Babylon, Chennai, Napoli, Wollongong
Old 05-20-2004, 06:33 PM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

As I was just about to leave town, I thought back on what had happened these last few years... "...parents died in a bridge collapse, the poor dear... ...herby state that in the event of my death, that all my estate, funds, and property go to my son, Seph...
I looked down at the tree, and I could barley see the ground below, and I tried something that only one other person had ever done before, and that person was my father.
I jumped into the air, and using my arms and legs, directed myself to the tree, and began running down it, at top speed!
"I can't hold on much longer..." I thought,
"But I'm getting stronger!" I thought again as I remembered.
"Come on! a pokemon journey? You're crazy, you should stay here, triain under the gym or something, your father was a pokemon trainer who journeyed lots, yes, but you're not him!"
I'm gonna pick my own way, I don't care what you say!"

Suddenly, my eyes snapped wide open, the ground was a LOT closer now, and I steered myself towards the largest root, and literally used it as a ramp to begin running horizontally again, and tried to slow down, when I tripped, sending myself spawrling across the forest floor.

Luckily, when I got up, I found I was perfectly all right!
"That wasn't so difficult." I said, and began walking off towards the end of the forest.
Old 05-21-2004, 12:14 AM
Satou Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Satou

Saliera

"Work... Work... Work..." Moaned a young girl as she she sat by the river, bare feet dangling in the gentle current. Her short, pink hair waved in her wind, held back a bit as it was kept in high pig tails.
With another moan of misery she moved a bit deeper into the water, letting her knees sink into the refreashing river.

"IIICHIGOO! STRAAAWBERRY HEAD!" Cried a voice, startling Ichigo from her peaceful state of mind. She screamed loudly, falling sidewyas into the water "NYAAAAA!" She screamed in horror, head going under.

Quickly she poked her head up, coughing a bit is surprise from her sudden fall. It was lucky for her that the currents weren't very string where she sat, for if the water had been much stronger she'd be thrown about by its might.
"What was THAT for?!" Ichigo asked, sneezing from the cold of the water "I get a break!"
"Ichigo! Your mother is sick!" The voice's owner said firmly, being a young girl "Hurry!"

Ichigo gasped, getting to her feet and racing right past the girl. "Mom's sick! Nya!" She yelped, panting hard as she ran "MOOM!"
As she reached her little part of the city, Ichigo noticed that no one was in the least bit concerned. In fact, there were balloons around the entrence to her house.
"Huh? What?" She murmered, walking in side.

"HAPPY TRAINER DAY!" Cheered a voice, someone tackling Ichigo to the ground. It was her sister, Geni "Mama said you can go today!"

OOC: Sorry that it's short. ^_^;;

~Chikyuu no Mirai, Gouhoshi suru, nya!~
~Avy=Lemon-san~
Old 05-21-2004, 12:49 AM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco

"Meep!" a newly born Mareep as it just hatched out of it's egg. It's fluffy wool was covered in a strange yolky liquid but Marco picked the little baby pokemon up, just as he would any kind and craddled it into his arms. Marco turned the little creature over and tickled it on it's belly. "Meeeheep!" it cried out in laughter. "Here are your pokemon and your new baby Mareep." Marco said. He held out two pokeballs in his hands and barely hanging onto the new born he gave the three to an odd looking girl. "Wow!" she cried as she looked sweetly into the eyes of Mareep, looking back with sweet innoccent eyes. "Thanks!!" she said called as she grabbed a ball from her belt. She lightly tapped it on the Mareep's fluffy wool and it dissapeared into a blinding red flash of light. "Thank you very much sir." she said calmly while trying to adjust the three pokeballs safely into her belt. "That'll be Two-Hundred dollars please." Marco said happily. When the girl was done with her pokeballs she zipped open her bookbag or purse and held a small wallet. She flipped it open with a flick of her wrist revealing a very large wad of all kinds of bills. "Whoa..." Marco said as his mouth dropped open looking at all the money. The girl flipped through the wad of huge dollar bills handing him two folded bills. Marco looked inside them. Taking the first one out it was obviously a hundred, then turning to the next bill which a hundred dollar bill also. "Two C-notes." Marco admired. "Pretty impressive. "Yeah, it is." the girl joked. As she began to run off she called to him: "By the way my name is Gwen." she said as she rose a pokeball to the air revealing a large light. A magnifecent brown bird flew in the air, then coming down on a bit of grass nearly crushing a umfamilar sign."Fearrr!" it screamed as Gwen jumped onto it's back flying away...

Returning to his post Marco grabbed a chair and sat behind a wooden table with different colored eggs resting upon the wooden table which seemed to be in bird nests. Marco was a breeder and he had very many eggs. He had enough to make the worlds biggest pokemon ommelete. Instead of trying to keep them all Marco sold them but was a little creul. The mothers and fathers would never see thier babies... but Marco never knew how pokemon would ever feel... Not a single soul was around but Marco felt like he was being watched. "It must be the sun getting to me..." he thought. "I need some water..." Walking into his farm he was greeted with a "What's up pooface?" by his little sister that smelled like she hadn't taken a bath. "You stink Jamie." Marco replied. "Go take a shower." Jamie stook out her tongue, then Marco slapping it back into her disgusting mouth. "I'll need to wash my hands too." he said out loud as his sister faked choking. "Cough...! cough...! COUGH!" she faked. She was used to doing this so much she became a pro. "Just quit it Jamie." Marco said as he brushed past his mother. Worried all Marco do was take the yelling. His mother saw the brat coughing up a storm and rushed to her trying to help. "You poor baby..." she said kissing her on the cheek. "What happened???" she asked. "He, he, Marco hit me.. wahhh!!!" she said pretending to cry. "Marco apologize to your sister now." she said as rubbed her little head. "But... but I di..." Marco tried to protest. "Apologize to your sister now !!!"she said sternly. "Alright..." Marco said. "Jamie, i'm sorry..." Marco faked. His mother began to talk to Jamie while Marco went to the kitchen.

Since he was 4-8 and his mother always kept the glasses in the high cabinets Marco always had to use a chair to get the things that he desired. Grabbing the chair Marco held it close to the cabinet. Then, he stood on the chair pulling open a wooden cabinet and grabbing a medium sized glass. He jumped off the chair and dropped the glass. Marco expected for it to crash and break making a loud noise but nothing happened. "Weird..." he muttered. "All I know is those glasses [i[aren't[/i] made of glass." as he washed the cup along with his hands then after the soap was gone refilling it with ice cold water. He drunk it all not stopping for a second. When, he finshed he placed the glass into the sink and began to stare out a window. black shadow was all that could be seen other than plains and huts. Marco squinted his eyes and nothing was there. "Huh?"
Old 05-21-2004, 04:53 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

Ixidor stood on the hill, searching desperately for the sign he wanted, any sign to point him in the right direction, then he saw it, a tiny flicker of light from the volcano, he turned to houndoom "thats it, lets go" and then started the long run towards the volcano...

when he arrived he began to comb the area for any sign of what he so desperately hunted, and finally he came across a door in the side of the volcano, he was mildy anxious because their were two pathfinder gaurds, but as he approached them more and more, he began to sprint for his life, but straight into the pathfinder base, after about ten minutes of solid running he came to a large doorway and he looked into the room and saw the man he searched for, vex, but standing in his way was a man soaked with blood, "he must be the one who killed all the ones i would have had to deal with", so this man was after vex too......not before i've gotten what i want from him.....and he prepared himself to attack.......

(also, i've been hunting vex for a while, so i've gotten good at searching for him, and a central point like a volcano would be anyones logical choice for a large facility like pathfinders base)

Last edited by Ixidor; 05-22-2004 at 05:42 AM. Reason: vex pointed out some stuff to me
Old 05-21-2004, 06:23 AM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird

Wait a minute, Ixidor.....I thought I was trying to say that every Pathfinder except Janson had gone down the tunnel with me, so there are no guards....and how would you know where our HQ is? In fact, how do you even know about the Pathfinders? O.o The last two questions you could RP, though, but there wouldn't be any guards. You might want to edit...thanks. ^^;

Channel Delibird
A.K.A. Vex, also formerly: Poke the North!; Diboofm Efmjcjse

Current Soul Silver team

Caracas, Las Vegas, Babylon, Chennai, Napoli, Wollongong
Old 05-21-2004, 08:43 AM
Andreas Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Andreas Send a message via MSN to Andreas

Outside Saliera
A man was working on his farm which lied around 1 mile from Saliera.
The man had got his farm after his parents had died, they was killed by some Team Magma members and for that he hated all kinds of teams in the world.
He thought they only where trouble makers.
The man was me.

"I hope we can harvest the potatoes soon, the last seasons potatoes is beginning to fade out"
I said to my Oddish which walked after me when i was watering the potato plants.
Suddenly my Grovyle came from nowhere.
"What is it Grovyle?"
I asked him.
Then he started to run against the Cowhouse, i followed him as fast as i could with Oddish coming after me.
When i came in to the Cowhouse i saw a Miltank lying on the ground and beside her a calf was lying.
This was a big surprise, well i knew that she was pregnant but i didnt know that it would be born now, the Nurse said that it should be born in July and now its just the end of May.
"Well now back to work, Grovyle could you go and get some honey from the beehive"
He nodded at me, then he jumped away to the tree where the beehive was located.
"Thank good i have my pokemon that helps me"
I thought for myself......

Credit goes to Pidgeot79
Old 05-21-2004, 12:31 PM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

Chatters echoced through Bolt's ear drums as he struggled to wake up. He opened his eyes, and security guards, police officers, Mr Edd and his wife was around. Apparently, it was not a burglary, it wouldn't be so major to even get Mr Edd home.

"Wha...?"

Bolt stood up, and Mrs Edd held him by the arm.

"Bolt, you..." Mr Edd paused, controlling his anger.

"What happened...?" Bolt asked, not knowing what has happened.

"...Lisa, tell him."

Mrs Edd sighed, as she signed a report and passed it to a police officer.

"Well, Bolt, Paul has been kidnapped, or that's what we think. We have no idea who on earth would do such a thing, but we haven't received a phone call for ransom yet, so we haven't confirmed whether it's a kidnap or not."

Bolt was shocked as the words pierced through him. He did not know what to say, as Paul was Mr Edd's only son so far, and Mr Edd would be really angry now.

"I'm sorry, Mr Edd. I have failed to protect your only child..." Bolt mumbled, looking down on the floor, depressed.

"Don't give me apologies, either you find the child back, or you can forget about coming to work anymore," Mr Edd groaned. Bolt nodded.

--

Minutes after the police officers took down Bolt's statements, the house was filled with a mixture of anger and sorrow. Mr Edd and Mrs Edd was in the study room, putting up notices for their child on the internet. Bolt had to go and find the child, as it is not easy finding a job with such high pay in Farslope Town nowadays.

Bolt shrugged, as he stepped out of the house. He had no idea where to look for the child, as Farslope was that big, and the world was even bigger. Where is Paul? Where could the kidnappers have taken him to? Just as Bolt was about to walk out from the gate of the house, something suspicious appeared. The two guards guarding the gate of the house had black sleeves underneath their white-red striped uniform, and that was exactly the black the kidnappers wore. Bolt had a good memory, well, at least at remembering such important stuff. He knew this was something worth inspecting, as it's unusual for guards to wear extra clothing under the hot sun. Bolt knew night time was the best time to find out about these suspicions, since the guards change their duties at night. Bolt, firstly, had to get some food. His stomach was protesting, and he couldn't work if he was hungry. Bolt shook his bag, which was full of resources needed for crafting, and stepped on his route to the inn.

"I love to go, wandering, along the mountain tracks..."

--
Old 05-21-2004, 02:21 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

* Kaioh was in Ichigo's wondering why the hell he was there.

" Why am I here again? Oh well food! "

* Kaioh walks up to the door and sees a pink haired girl.

" Hey, your that Ichigo person I knew somebody was talking about you, but anyway where are you leaving too? If you want I can help you get there. "

*He then thinks for a second.

" Hey my Pokemon are probably hungry, I'll let them out for food. Go Sparks ( Pikachu, Go Moro ( Houndoom ) and Go Arcanine. "

* The Pokemon sat there obediently and then Sparks jumped up on Kaioh's shoulder.

" But anyway, hi I'm Kaioh, but please call me Bandit, I work for the police and I know I don't dress like them but it's because the uniform is so stupid. "

Sparks: " Pika Pikachu ( Even I agree with that ) "

Moro: " Hound Houndoom ( It was very unpleasing. )"

Arcanine:" Arca, Arcanine ( Yes it's true ) "

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 05-21-2004, 05:48 PM
Sephiroth Offline
Experienced Trainer

I was walking in the general direction of Saliera, when a green and red blur hit me from behind, knocking me flying into a tree. I recovered almost instantly, and without thinking, I released snorlax.

"Snohhh..." It complained.
"Not now, there's a fast wild pokemon here."
"Snoh*MMPH*?" It tried to say, but the blur had just hit snorlax on his face, rocking it's head back, but not doing much else. While it recovered, I saw that the blur as an unusually colored scyther.
"Snorlax, Bite attack!" and before the scyther could get away, snorlax clamped down tightly on it's legs. "Now, body slam!"
Without letting go, it simply toppled face first onto the ground, on top of scyther, and after a moment, rolled over.
I threw a pokemeball at it, and it began shaking violently for a few moments, then suddenly, it stopped. "As I said before. That wasn't so difficult. Return snorlax." I said, recalling my strongest pokemon, now snoring loudly.
Old 05-22-2004, 12:47 PM
Crossfire Chaos Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via ICQ to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via AIM to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via MSN to Crossfire Chaos Send a message via Yahoo to Crossfire Chaos

Keith Flame

Male

Black Pants with fire desines, A black backwards cap with a blue desine that simbols the league, blue jeans, and a backpack.
5' 0'', Jet-Black Hair, Brown Eyes, Sunglasses

A little hot headed ,but is pretty much normal

Combusken, Quilava, Charmelion, and Zangoose

25000z, a Pokedex, a pokeflute, Pokegear, labtop.

Crossledge Town

Crossledge Town

Pokemon Trainer

Yes

Sister, Kathryn Flame

Has 3 colegues in his team, Jack Storm, Jason Tsunami, and Jazz Killite friends in the organization

To become the greatest master, and to keep bad things from happaning, like stoping people from catching legends, he believs that they should not be owned by anyone who is coldhearted and cruel.

Th Protectors
None (All just part of this organisation)
We are just people who are willing to help
To protect the world from disaster
None

Yeah, That's right, I'm calling you out WAR Teams. Your going down!
Old 05-22-2004, 10:12 PM
Bandit Offline
Master Trainer

OOC: Has everyone given up on this rp already, I thought it would last longer than this.

COME ON TEAM TRI-BLADE

My VCP Pokemon:

Shadow
Lvl 41 @ 425
Old 05-23-2004, 02:18 AM
Ixidor Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC: nobodies given up, well i havent, its just picking up slow, cos this is a big one, but just curious cos i'm a hardcore noob, what does OOC mean?