Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 09-16-2007, 01:24 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal
Default The Game Project Index

the game project index

Welcome to the Game Project Index! This thread contains the games/projects that the members of the PokemonElite2000 community have shared with us. This thread will be seperated into several posts. This post contains the introduction which you are reading now, along with a small form you must fill in and PM to me should you wish to add your game/project to the index. It also contains a legend, so you can tell the games/projects with demo's apart from those without, or else if it's a recommended game/project to check out. In the second post, I will start the index. So, a quick rundown:
  • If you wish to add your game/project to the index, fill out the form below and PM it to me.
  • The first post is an introduction post, and also contains the form you need to fill out to add your game/project to the index.
  • Posts two and three contain the games/projects that have been added to the index.
  • Take a good look at the legend in the first post, as it may help you to find the game/project of your liking.
the form

This form must be filled out and PMed to me for your game/project to be added to the index. To make things easier you can also post it here, and once I update the list I'll ask a mod to delete your post to keep it clean. Thanks for your understanding. =)
  • Name of game/project:
  • Link to the game/project:
  • Genre: (such as RPG, puzzle, action, etc.)
  • Activity: (how active are the workers, how often is the game/project updated, etc.)
This should be good enough. Now start distributing people!

genres

The genres include the following:

Action Adventure: this is a combo of action and adventure. (ORLY!?)
Adventure: unlike with the action/adventure genre, puzzling is the main line in adventure games.
Fighting: fighting games are rarely seen for the computer, but it's all about fighting here. (think Street Fighter/Tekken, there's the general idea)
Shooter: I doubt we'll see any here, but it's possible. Speaks for itself.
Platform: platform games are mainly jumping and climbing from platform to platform. These games are usually viewed flat from the side of the scenes. (Mario anyone?)
Sport: sport games speak for themselves, I guess.
Racing: racing games also speak for themselves.
RTS (Real Time Strategy): in an RTS the time is active and moves at the same pace for both players, so while you're busy making your camp, base, units, whatever, remember that your opponent is probably doing the same at that exact moment. Be prepared for surprise attacks at times. Not to be mixed up with turn based games!
RPG (Role Playing Game): definitely the most popular genre and the one we'll see the most. Just think of Pokémon games.
Simulation: these games just try to simulate reality as good as possible. (Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. is a good example of a flight sim)
Horror: These are mainly to scare the bejeezus out of you.
Turn Based Strategy: It's just an RTS, but in TBS you and the opponent take turns.

Last edited by Focal; 03-26-2010 at 01:18 AM.
Old 09-16-2007, 01:59 PM
Focal Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Focal Send a message via AIM to Focal Send a message via MSN to Focal Send a message via Yahoo to Focal Send a message via Skype™ to Focal
Default Re: The Game/Project Index

action adventure

adventure

fighting

shooter

platform

sport

racing

rts (real time strategy)

rpg (role playing game)
= Ekaiyo Online - Pokémon MMORPG Project
= Pokémon Skyline Version

simulation

horror

turn based strategy

Last edited by Focal; 03-25-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:01 PM
Focal Offline

Default Re: The Game/Project Index

Reserved

Last edited by Focal; 03-25-2010 at 11:37 PM.
Old 10-21-2007, 01:13 PM
c-wooper Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to c-wooper
Default Re: The Game Project Index

there's no games yet. -_-

I'm making one tho, should be finished soon.
Old 01-01-2008, 10:04 AM
Kaikyro Offline

Name of game/project: Pokemon World Online (TBC)
Link to the game/project: www.theonlinepokemonproject.com
Genre: Pokemon MMORPG
Activity: Daily Development and Maps added (Full time Job)
Old 03-11-2008, 08:22 AM
RavenFire Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via MSN to RavenFire

Name of game/project: Electric Mouse PokePal
Link to the game/project: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=78074
Genre: Simulation
Activity: Pretty much weekends. Sometimes Tuesday or Thursday.

|FC|Theme: Time|

Made by me :P
Old 10-29-2008, 09:02 PM
Focal Offline

I'll soon update this, and work on it as was intended. I'll go around gathering the games and such. I'll make it user-friendly too ^_^

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

Old 03-25-2010, 11:45 PM
Focal Offline

This has been updated to be a little easier to navigate, it's also more user friendly. Now please, start distributing! I'd prefer it if you PM the form to me. You can also post it here, but once I've added it to the list I'll have a mod delete the post to keep the thread clean.

Thank you for your understanding. =)

<3 Robert

my gift is my song and this one is for you + don't look down, it's only love that we're falling in
all the way to your very last breath, I'll be around 'till we're parted by Death + sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same