Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Old 08-05-2006, 08:29 PM
celebi Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Registeel

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard06 View Post
Regirock is the best then ice then steel.
For me regice pwns.

hatches 1268
Evolves 1373
level 100 1553
Old 08-17-2006, 05:18 AM
Vegeta rules Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underwater View Post

The Sealed Cavern:

To open the tombs of the three Regis, you must first unseal the Sealed Cavern. To do this, capture a Relicanth and a Wailord. After you've done this, fly to Pacidflog Town, and surf towards the fast currents, staying low. Eventually, you'll find an area you can dive in, that the currents try to push you away from. This can take some practice, but keep trying to make it into that calm water area. Dive down and enter the Sealed Chamber. Go to the back, and read to Braille wall. The wall will tell you to use Dig. Use dig in the middle of the wall and a door will appear. Enter and read the Braille on the wall there. There will be an earthquake and the game will say something along the lines of "It sounds like something opened somewhere".

Registeel:
To find Registeel you must be at the entrance of the Safari Zone. Go to the left, and keep going until you see a staircase. This will lead you into a rainy area. Once you're there, you can find the tomb where Registeel is located. Go in and read the Braille. Now move to the center of the room and use Fly. The door should open.

Hope it helps...
which pokemon has dig when you open the regis caves because if you are thinking relicanth mine doesn't have dig please let me know.
Old 08-17-2006, 10:33 AM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser

teach a poke dig. easiest way. No digging relicanth. You do need relicanth, but not a digging one. There aint no digging relicanth anywhere.
Old 08-17-2006, 03:16 PM
the lost child of god Offline
New Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard_milotic View Post
Regirock is the best then ice then steel.
but how about regice and regirock
Old 08-18-2006, 05:32 AM
Shiny Loser Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to Shiny Loser Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny Loser

regirock:
After unlocking the sealed chamber, go to the desert. Go way down into the desert until you see a cave. Get into it, go read the center braille. then go right 2, down 2, and use strength. Door opened.

Regice:
After unlocking sealed chamber, go to dewford. surf from the top, look for the stretch of land with a "ruin" trainer of some kind. Then sruf up, you'll eventually find a cave. Get in there, read the center braille, let the braille stay on the screen, and wait. About 2 minutes later, door opened.
Old 12-24-2006, 07:12 PM
dragonite 001 Offline
New Trainer

i just cant get registeel i got the caves open and all but wen i went 2 his cave (i have all of them in my sapphire version) and i was in the middle and it sed fly cant b used here!? can sum1 help me? plz
Old 12-24-2006, 07:28 PM
Rohypnol Offline

Send a message via AIM to Rohypnol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonite 001 View Post
i just cant get registeel i got the caves open and all but wen i went 2 his cave (i have all of them in my sapphire version) and i was in the middle and it sed fly cant b used here!? can sum1 help me? plz
1. Please don't post in threads that have not been posted in 20 days. Next time, just make a new thread.

2. Give me the location of the cave and what it is called. I want to make sure that you are in the correct cave.

DoIPutNameHere: cradily, bad game really f***** up w/o storm drain, horrible playing, i give you a 0/10, please try harder next time
Old 12-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Leman Offline

Send a message via AIM to Leman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonite 001 View Post
In Saphire its diferent heres the link: Ruby Saphire Emerald

Done: 8680

I don't ref forum battles/1v1s. Don't PM me to ref, IM me instead.
I need to have basic battles.

I grade week old stories that are Hard rank or lower. :)