Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga

Pokemon: Anime/Movies/Manga Talk about the Pokemon anime, movies and manga. NOTE: It's possible that there may be discussions in here that may spoil something for you if you haven't seen that episode/movie/manga before. Please use the spoiler code when appropriate.

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2006, 05:16 AM
Dark Charizard Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Dark Charizard
Default Re: They better get Misty back

I always thought that when misty came for like 2 orn 3 episodes she would avtully be back.

PM me if you want me to vote for you. :D

Old 08-13-2006, 05:03 PM
Subside Offline

Send a message via AIM to Subside Send a message via MSN to Subside

it would be rather pointless bringing Misty back as they have already shown that she has taken over the gym. Also it would have been pointless giving May rivals such as Drew and Harley and developing them as characters if there just going to get rid of them.
Old 09-01-2006, 06:26 PM
Shadow Eevee Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 6)

i thought they would bring her back because of the fact that she is in the theme song.but in the ninjask eps. i thought she would stay.
but maybe it was her voice actor that quit.
in an old nintendo power or somthing i forgot the magazine's name,when in the show they just started hoenn,their was an article Misty vs. mayi think they were on misty's side may only likes contests and is bring the whole crew down. remember when ash was going to lavaridge but in fallarbor there was a contest so they had to go there.
Old 09-10-2006, 04:35 AM
Spartan MK-6 Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Spartan MK-6 Send a message via MSN to Spartan MK-6

maybe if mistys not coming back then perhaps ash will go back to kanto with brock and may. ( i just hope that if they do, they leave the little nerd behind, max is like a random add on. )
Old 09-10-2006, 05:02 AM
magicarp009 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to magicarp009 Send a message via Yahoo to magicarp009

I think it would be nice if Ash went on another side adventure similar to the Orange Islands. In this season, Misty could return and journey with the crew for a while. It would be nice to have her back in the travels.

If, unluckily, this never occurs, having Max catch and train a pokemon would add to story

FC: 2320 3504 5192
Old 09-13-2006, 02:50 AM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Bum View Post
Max did cry in the original advanced sereis when Ash won against Max and Mays dad
(a gym leader called Norman)and the Max snatched the Badges Box thingy and ran away
while crying.When Norman told him to give the thingy back Max cried even harder!!!!!
Thats why i think they should have misty back. May and Max is just there for nothin'....
Ha ha, sorry, box thingy cracks me up. I need a good laugh after my football team's bad performance in Arizona.

ANyway, Max did cry upon his father losing, and then taking Ash's battle badge box.
I think Max cried in the Jirachi movie, having to say goodbye to Jirachi.
There's the episode with the Ralts that Max helped and had to give it back to its family.

If Max got Pokemon, it would be a jirachi and a ralts.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:04 PM
Rapz Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Rapz Send a message via Yahoo to Rapz

I hope they get Misty back too. What about the romance between her and Ash? I never liked May or Max, I thought they were both annoying, I just want a series with all the old gang back, maybe taking a journey back through Kanto and visiting old friends?
Old 09-14-2006, 12:30 AM
Kay Offline
Amateur Trainer

No why Misty is gym leader alredy and i dont like his storyline in the thee sagas she was no goals no pokemon evolved only losing time with misty i like may why she have a goal
she have a munchlax and she is not so weak as misty
Old 09-14-2006, 01:52 AM
ZadokRox Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I've been watching some of the first season Pokemon anime and I must say that Misty really added to the team. Her fiery tantrums was fun to watch.

May imho is a little too much of a pushover, but that seems to be changing as she gets more experience under her belt. Still, she's no Misty.

I doubt we'll see Misty return as a regular anytime in the forseeable future. I guess May and Max isn't going to be another Tracey (though I do need to check out that one clip from the new Pokemon season that's based in the 'Diamond/Pearl' timeline).
Old 09-14-2006, 05:24 PM
RouteMaster Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Misty won't be returning any time soon, not with a gym to run. I'm as big a Misty fan as anyone else but I prefer to see her in Chronicles, as the star of her own episodes.
Old 09-14-2006, 07:56 PM
Ture pokemon master Offline
Elite Trainer

i would hope they do bring her back because it was funny when she was here
Old 09-15-2006, 10:51 PM
Street Bum Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetrifiedGengar View Post
Or maybe they'll both travel with Ash and Brock, I thought in the old old old ep. that Misty said she want to become the greatest water type Pokemon trainer, she may be back with Ash and them in the new series.
no because the female from d/p is now replacing may.i thought the uknown guy was replacing brock....but there was a news flash at serebii.com brock will be there instead.

Evolves @ 29 posts
Lvl 100 @ 144 posts
Old 09-15-2006, 10:52 PM
Street Bum Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshMistyMayfan View Post
Ha ha, sorry, box thingy cracks me up. I need a good laugh after my football team's bad performance in Arizona.

ANyway, Max did cry upon his father losing, and then taking Ash's battle badge box.
I think Max cried in the Jirachi movie, having to say goodbye to Jirachi.
There's the episode with the Ralts that Max helped and had to give it back to its family.

If Max got Pokemon, it would be a jirachi and a ralts.
and a mightyana.

Evolves @ 29 posts
Lvl 100 @ 144 posts
Old 09-15-2006, 10:54 PM
ZadokRox Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ture pokemon master View Post
i would hope they do bring her back because it was funny when she was here
Misty won't be back for the foreseeable future, but you are correct about her being funny at times (especially when she blows here stack and screams at Ash and/or Brock).
Old 09-16-2006, 09:11 PM
AshMistyMayfan Offline

I thought MIsty would come back when Ash went on this new journey since the Hoenn journey and Frontier will come to an end next year, but now they got a new girl on the journey named Hikari. Wonder if they'll name her April? I can just see it now:

Ash embarks on new journey, Hikari comes along and probably wrecks her bike and makes Ash having to pay for it. THen Hikari might be revealed to be MIsty's cousin or something sent to keep an eye on Ash!