Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Trainer's Stats

Trainer's Stats Post and update your trainer stats here. You can also find the stats of other trainers.

Old 08-10-2006, 11:05 PM
Galleon Offline
Chocolate Bear

Send a message via AIM to Galleon Send a message via Yahoo to Galleon
Default Galleon

Name: Galleon

Instant Messenger:
AIM screen name- TheGalleonMan@aim.com

Money: $$137,150 + $1,000 (HELL YEAH, I WON SOMETHING) = $138,150

W/L/D Record: 13/12/0

Streak: 3 losses

Current Position: Trainer, Evil Freaking Grader

Items: None
Badges: None

Freaking Stories:

#1 Pokémon: A Fire Against Fate
Summary:
Part I: A Broken Dawn
A 16-year-old boy named Cole from Azalea Town of the Johto region has just set out on a brand new journey with his childhood friend, Vulpix, when he is suddenly robbed by a group of a 'mysterious' bandits. After getting knocked unconscious, he awakes to find Vulpix gone. The traumatic realization leaves him crying in the middle of a wrecked forest, but eventually, he resolves to get Vulpix back... somehow.

Part II: Cutting Reminiscence
After he reaches Goldenrod City, Cole stops by a small diner to catch a bite to eat, where he meets Shap, a large, friendly ex-fisherman turned owner of this tiny restaraunt. Later, Cole goes to the park in search of a new partner, and eventually runs into a wounded Scyther, which he captures after getting chased through Goldenrod by some familiar-looking thugs.

Part III: A Rocky Start
The next day, Cole awakens to find a fully healed Scyther and promptly sets out to find yet another partner. He runs into Shap again, wrestling with an outbreak of Seviper in the park, and then leaves his dislike of snakes to roam the forest. At length, he ends up capturing a Sudowoodo and a Venusaur.
#2 Origins
Summary:
Year 1432: A meteor crash-landed in the middle of a city, wiping out more than three-quarters of its population. A young man in his early twenties manages to survive a building's collapse, but soon finds monsters bearing down upon him. He does only what he can think of first: run.

Year 2013: Twenty-one-year-old Nathaniel Galderon speaks with Professor Uldine, his philosophy teacher and researcher at Luthridge University, also a research institute built around a meteor that fell six hundred years ago. Uldine tells Nathan that he may have ties to the founder of the University, Samuel J. Luthridge, whose name is also known for inventing the precursor to the Pokéball.

Year 1432: The nameless man continues searching through the desolate area for two days straight, unable to find food or rest as he is constantly pursued by monsters, one of which he gives the name 'Fearow.' He finds himself at the meteor's point of impact, where a battle breaks out between Fearow and a fiery tortoise. Humans arrive as the battle nears its end, asking the man who he is. By the crest of House Luthridge on his armor, they assume him to be a young lord. He cannot muster the words to tell them that he is only a servant of that House, but when the others are about to kill the weakened tortoise, he speaks out to make them stop right before he passes out from exhaustion, hoping that they will spare the poor creature that had saved his life.
#3 Cleaver
Summary:
Meh, it's not done. Wish I had the motivation to complete it, 'cuz I thought it was actually pretty cool. ^^;
#4 The Epic of Gallgemmash
Summary:
Yeah, it's just an embarrassingly bad little project between me 'n Emma. BUT MAYBE ONE DAY. IT'LL FLOURISH INTO SOMETHING EXTRAORDINARY. Probably not, though. BUT MAYBE. It's unlikely. BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE. Eh.
Freaking Pokes:

Scyther
Type: Flying/Bug
Battles: 13
Ability: Swarm, Technician
TMs/HMs: MT Substitute
Hold Item: None
Met: Starter

Venusaur
Type: Grass/Poison
Battles: 10
Ability: Overgrow
TMs/HMs: None
Hold item: None
Met: Story #1 - Pokémon: A Fire Against Fate, Parts I-III

Sudowoodo
Type: Rock
Battles: 4
Ability: Rock Head, Sturdy
TMs/Hms: None
Met: Story #1 - Pokémon: A Fire Against Fate, Parts I-III

Torkoal
Type: Fire
Battles: 11
Ability: White Smoke
TMs/HMs: Sludge Bomb, Attract, Iron Tail, Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect
Met: Story #2 - Pokémon: Origins

Shuckle
Type: Bug/Rock
Battles: 3
Ability: Sturdy, Gluttony
TMs/HMs: TM Attract, TM Protect, TM Gyro Ball, TM Stealth Rock, TM Sleep Talk, TM Sludge Bomb, TM Toxic, TM Rock Slide, TM Swagger, TM Stone Edge, TM Curse, TM Snore
Met: Trade with Gastlygoo

Omastar
Nickname: E.T.
Ability: Swift Swim, Shell Armor
Battles: 7 --- 5/2/0
TMs/HMs: Surf, Waterfall
Met: Gift. Thanks, Yolanda. :P

Traded Away:
Bonsly - to Gastlygoo - for Shuckle

Last edited by Galleon; 06-10-2010 at 12:03 AM. Reason: AHAHAHAHA.