Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 08-12-2006, 01:45 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default Key Dates for Pokemon in 2006/2007 (Diamond/Pearl in Spring 2007)!

Key Dates for Pokemon in 2006/2007 (Diamond/Pearl in Spring 2007)!
-08/11/06-

While I was at Party of the Decade, a got a list of key dates for Pokemon in 2006 and 2007. Several of the items listed we have learned already, but some of the most important ones include Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl, which will be released in the US in Spring 2007. The 9th Pokemon movie (title TBD), will also be released in Spring 2007 in support of Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl game release.

Games
-Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team/Red Rescue Team (Nintendo DS/GBA) - US Release Date: September 18th, 2006
-Pokemon: Diamond and Pokemon Pearl (Nintendo DS) - US Release Date: Spring 2007

Television
-Pokemon airs Monday through Friday at 5:00 PM on Cartoon Network's "Miguzi."
-Pokemon Chronicles airs each Saturday evening at 7:00 PM and 7:30 PM on Cartoon Network's "Toonami."
-Pokemon specials airing throughout this year.
-Classic Pokemon episodes (Season 1-5) airs Monday through Friday at 7:00 AM and 7:30 AM on Cartoon Network's "Boomerang" channel.
-Pokemon: Battle Frontier, debuts Saturday, September 9th, 2006, on Cartoon Network.

Toys
-JAKKS plans to launch an entirely fresh line of Pokemon products at all mass market retailers in Spring 2007 with a major TV advertising campaign. JAKKS will launch product in other key international territories throughout the year.

Publishing
-A new line of Pokemon published product rolls out starting Fall 2006. Products include Japanese manga comics distributed for the first time in the U.S. market, a Pokemon 10th Anniversary magazine, and a new line of books for kids.

Movies
-Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew will be released on DVD on September 19th, 2006.
-9th Pokemon Movie (title TBD) is being released in Spring 2007 in support of Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl game release.

Related Links
http://www.pokemon.com/Dungeon/PersonalityTest/ - Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Personality Test
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/ - Official Site of Cartoon Network

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Episode Guide
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
Future Movies

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com

Last edited by PokemonElite2000; 08-12-2006 at 05:57 AM.
Old 08-12-2006, 01:50 AM
Fire Pkmn Master Offline

Default Re: Key Dates for Pokemon in 2006/2007 (Diamond/Pearl in Spring 2007)!

Aw man now i have to wait until next year to get the game. This really bites.

done: 6448

:Graphics Shop:
Banner+Avi by Joangaes

Old 08-12-2006, 01:53 AM
Alienshroom Offline

This sucks pokemon D/P comes out next year
Old 08-12-2006, 01:59 AM
Fire Pkmn Master Offline

yea and now we have to go through school until it comes out.

Banner+Avi by Joangaes

Old 08-12-2006, 02:07 AM
Lotad Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Lotad

I took the Mystery Dungeon personality quiz, and it said I was timid (true) and I came out to be Cyndaquil. Well, at least I know I don't have to be surprised when I do that. I'm pretty sure Mystery Dungeon will hold me over until Spring.

{URPG} | {Sparkz // Mastered @ 8,693} | {Anime}
-.- I'm taking a small minor break from Pe2K, as well as chatting on AIM... I'll probably be back May 15th, though I may not be on till the 28th for some reason.
This doesn't mean I drop out of everything I'm doing though... =/
Old 08-12-2006, 02:09 AM
Alienshroom Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_Vix View Post
yea and now we have to go through school until it comes out.
Ya thats a downer
Old 08-12-2006, 02:11 AM
Fire Pkmn Master Offline

This is a real Dissappointment. I guess ill have to go with the Mysterous Dungeon game for now.

Banner+Avi by Joangaes

Old 08-12-2006, 02:12 AM
Alienshroom Offline

Quote:
This is a real Dissappointment. I guess ill have to go with the Mysterous Dungeon game for now.
Ya D/P dont evan sound that great no more although it still is great i hate school im going to ebay to buy that import
Old 08-12-2006, 02:19 AM
Fire Pkmn Master Offline

School is going to be a drag and i thought that maybe D/P might help or something. I really hope that this school year is the fastest one of them all and i hope i dont have a hard time. If i do get the Mysterous Dungeon it better be good from what i heard.

Banner+Avi by Joangaes

Old 08-12-2006, 02:20 AM
Alienshroom Offline

Quote:
School is going to be a drag and i thought that maybe D/P might help or something. I really hope that this school year is the fastest one of them all and i hope i dont have a hard time. If i do get the Mysterous Dungeon it better be good from what i heard.
I heard it was good im getting it ya your right my video games and pc help me thrugh hard times like school
Old 08-12-2006, 02:24 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugia1111 View Post
I heard it was good im getting it ya your right my video games and pc help me thrugh hard times like school
Yea, I was talking with the Nintendo people about the game. I mean, it's a really different kind of game. So people just need to just try it and I think a lot of people will like it. For me, it was hard to see what Mystery Dungeon had to offer since it looked so different from your average game.

If anyone wants to read my experience testing out the game, you can read it at the Party of the Decade page: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/even...thedecade.html (it's at page 4)
Old 08-12-2006, 02:29 AM
Alienshroom Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000 View Post
Yea, I was talking with the Nintendo people about the game. I mean, it's a really different kind of game. So people just need to just try it and I think a lot of people will like it. For me, it was hard to see what Mystery Dungeon had to offer since it looked so different from your average game.

If anyone wants to read my experience testing out the game, you can read it at the Party of the Decade page: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/even...thedecade.html (it's at page 4)
I personally cant wait for it i love games were you walk around find stuff like that and all the pokemon are possible to play as im getting it plus it has bosses
Old 08-12-2006, 03:54 AM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries

Aw, come on! I could have told you it was coming out Spring 2007! It's probably going to be March. Haven't any of you noticed that the games normally come out either March or October? ... Wow, you leave the site for a few hours and when you return you get flooded by new information! Ya killing me (in a good way)!! XD
Old 08-12-2006, 03:56 AM
Fire Pkmn Master Offline

Why cant it just come out in January or something.

Banner+Avi by Joangaes

Old 08-12-2006, 05:51 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000 View Post
Key Dates for Pokemon in 2006/2007 (Diamond/Pearl in Spring 2007)!
-08/11/06-

While I was at Party of the Decade, a got a list of key dates for Pokemon in 2006 and 2007. Several of the items listed we have learned already, but some of the most important ones include Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl, which will be released in the US in Spring 2007. The 9th Pokemon movie (title TBD), will also be released in Spring 2007 in support of Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl game release.

Games
-Pokemon: Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team/Red Rescue Team (Nintendo DS/GBA) - US Release Date: September 18th, 2006
Hellz Yeah! Can't wait for MD!
-Pokemon: Diamond and Pokemon Pearl (Nintendo DS) - US Release Date: Spring 2007
Meh... I was expecting December... Well, I can get D/P for my birthday :P

Television
-Pokemon airs Monday through Friday at 5:00 PM on Cartoon Network's "Miguzi."
Meh...
-Pokemon Chronicles airs each Saturday evening at 7:00 PM and 7:30 PM on Cartoon Network's "Toonami."
NOOOO! That 4Kids Crap must leave Toonami!
-Pokemon specials airing throughout this year.
w00t...
-Classic Pokemon episodes (Season 1-5) airs Monday through Friday at 7:00 AM and 7:30 AM on Cartoon Network's "Boomerang" channel.
Too bad I don't have Boomerang...
-Pokemon: Battle Frontier, debuts Saturday, September 9th, 2006, on Cartoon Network.
Yeah! I'm really excited about the BF Dub!

Toys
-JAKKS plans to launch an entirely fresh line of Pokemon products at all mass market retailers in Spring 2007 with a major TV advertising campaign. JAKKS will launch product in other key international territories throughout the year.
Sounds Good. If they can create good toys (Nice paint job, superb articulation, neutral poses), I'm in.

Publishing
-A new line of Pokemon published product rolls out starting Fall 2006. Products include Japanese manga comics distributed for the first time in the U.S. market, a Pokemon 10th Anniversary magazine, and a new line of books for kids.
w00t! PokeSpecial's coming to the US!

Movies
-Pokemon: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew will be released on DVD on September 19th, 2006.
Already on PreOrder...
-9th Pokemon Movie (title TBD) is being released in support of Pokemon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl game release.
Can't wait.

Related Links
http://www.pokemon.com/Dungeon/PersonalityTest/ - Official Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Personality Test
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/ - Official Site of Cartoon Network

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl
Episode Guide
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
Future Movies

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com
^All my comments above. This looks like a great year for Pokemon.