Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 09-02-2006, 08:15 PM
Ali the Dark One Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via MSN to Ali the Dark One
Default Re: Two New Pokemon Revealed!

That cat thing brings shame to its predecessors, the cat looks like some character that you'd find on a third rate television show that has a talking animal sidekick in it (pretty much every children's show now) and the pre chansey looks like a smaller version of a badly drawn chansey... so now I shall show you all my 'OMFG' smilie:
Old 09-02-2006, 08:32 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danne112 View Post
Wow, that's just another tally on the side of "Reasons not to get Pearl." I hate when they mess with the good old first generation pokemon, leave them alone a lot of the 2nd and 3rd generation ones are great to add evolutions (like Skarmory, Yanma, Dunsparce maybe even Sableye) to but don't touch my Chansey! After seeing so many of the new pokemon (especially the starters and pokemon like this new baby Chansey and stupid Munchlax) I'm really leaning towards not getting the game at all.
Hmm, I don't quite understand. My favorite Pokemon is Psyduck. I wouldn't mind a Psyduck pre-evolution (hoping for one actually, lol... can Psyduck get any funnier...). But I guess I see the point, kinda. I guess you don't wan them to mess with the Pokemon you have known for a long time? Well, those Pokemon you like are still there, just that they have pre-evolutions/evolutions. If you like those Pokemon, that's one way to keep them in the spot light. If you don't have a Chansey pre-evolution as a new Pokemon, Chansey will be forgotten as an "old Pokemon." But now, it has a link to the new Pokemon. And Chansey is still Chansey, nothing changed there.

I've heard a lot of the same kind of stuff during Ruby/Sapphire, people thought some of the new Pokemon were weird and ugly, but after a while, people got use to it and it didn't matter anymore. Keep in mind folks, we've only seen a small fraction of the new Pokemon. If I took a small fraction from the old Pokemon, you'll probably find some that you didn't like. So there's plenty more coming, so some of them will probably end up as your favorite or one of your favorites.
Old 09-02-2006, 08:52 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Talking Re: Two New Pokemon Revealed!

I wouldn't mind pre-eveloutions or eveloutions for Absol, Snorunt, Lapras, Togepi, Shroomish, Dratini and all the starter Pokemon! I knew there was going to be a Chansey pre-evelution! This new region is going to be 2nd best to me! Jhoto will always be best! Jhoto has the best Pokemon! And Chansey will not always be Chansey, as long as the world of Pokemon expands!

Last edited by Professor Geoffrey; 09-02-2006 at 08:54 PM. Reason: ?
Old 09-02-2006, 08:57 PM
GaryEX Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to GaryEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000 View Post
Hmm, I don't quite understand. My favorite Pokemon is Psyduck. I wouldn't mind a Psyduck pre-evolution (hoping for one actually, lol... can Psyduck get any funnier...). But I guess I see the point, kinda. I guess you don't wan them to mess with the Pokemon you have known for a long time? Well, those Pokemon you like are still there, just that they have pre-evolutions/evolutions. If you like those Pokemon, that's one way to keep them in the spot light. If you don't have a Chansey pre-evolution as a new Pokemon, Chansey will be forgotten as an "old Pokemon." But now, it has a link to the new Pokemon. And Chansey is still Chansey, nothing changed there.

I've heard a lot of the same kind of stuff during Ruby/Sapphire, people thought some of the new Pokemon were weird and ugly, but after a while, people got use to it and it didn't matter anymore. Keep in mind folks, we've only seen a small fraction of the new Pokemon. If I took a small fraction from the old Pokemon, you'll probably find some that you didn't like. So there's plenty more coming, so some of them will probably end up as your favorite or one of your favorites.
Their is a Chansey pre-evoltion wow then that means this pokemon will have a lot of hp, but how much when it reaches lv. 100!
Old 09-02-2006, 08:59 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Talking Re: Two New Pokemon Revealed!

Blissey... That's one of my favorite Pokemon!
Old 09-02-2006, 09:05 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryEX View Post
Their is a Chansey pre-evoltion wow then that means this pokemon will have a lot of hp, but how much when it reaches lv. 100!
Well, we have the picture of the Pokemon, whether it turns out to be a Chansey pre-evolution is another thing, but that's what it looks like (that's how we describe the Pokemon for now since we have no name for it yet).
Old 09-02-2006, 09:26 PM
Bobby Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Bobby Send a message via MSN to Bobby

It would be quite odd if it weren't. Why make a pokemon look like another if it's not going to share a relation in any way.

The other pokemon is confusing. For some reason I want to place it with an existing pokemon, but it cannot be a third stage of Skitty; unless they totally changed the color scheme.
Old 09-02-2006, 09:31 PM
Barret Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
It would be quite odd if it weren't. Why make a pokemon look like another if it's not going to share a relation in any way.

The other pokemon is confusing. For some reason I want to place it with an existing pokemon, but it cannot be a third stage of Skitty; unless they totally changed the color scheme.
Maybe it's a shiny of The third stage of Skitty. :P

(Most likely not)

Some Drug, Alcohol, and Domestic Violence Related Info and Statistics:
+One out of every two women will be raped in their lifetime
+One out of every three women will be sexually assaulted, raped, or beaten by the time they are 18
+In the US every 30 minutes someone is killed in an alcohol related traffic accident
+Over 15 million Americans are dependent on alcohol; 500,000 are between the age of 9 and 12
+Tobacco is the only thing that when used correctly, will kill you
Be Responsible. Don't be a Statistic.

Old 09-02-2006, 09:36 PM
Bobby Offline
Amateur Trainer

Could be true. Couldn't see them releasing a new pokemon in its shiny form, but it's possible.

It could be a counter-part like Nidoqueen to Nidoking and so on.
Old 09-02-2006, 09:38 PM
GaryEX Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to GaryEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokemonElite2000 View Post
lol, hope all you want, the fact is, this comes from a reputable online store. Why would an online store fake an image of fake Pokemon? Any random site, any random blog, sure, they can fake stuff. But for an online store to do something like this? Nah, very slim at best. Of course nothing is official, until it's actually official. But you can't get any closer than this.
It is not fake and we all know it it was on Serebii and Pe2k!
Old 09-02-2006, 09:42 PM
Bobby Offline
Amateur Trainer

Why not just save the link and post that?

Also, just because pe2k and spp posted it does not mean it's real. I know pe2k doesn't report fakes, so it must have a high probability of being real in his eyes, but spp is just an average site that gets alot of help from the community, so if it just came from him, I'd second guess it.

Edit: You know how they have baby pokemon sometimes. Like they aren't pre-evolutions, but smaller versions, that is probably what this is. But whatever now since you deleted your posts.

Last edited by Bobby; 09-02-2006 at 09:56 PM.
Old 09-02-2006, 10:06 PM
Miltonic Offline
Amateur Trainer

why is everyone say they hate the cat i love it its so cool looking to me it kinda looks like a dark type pokemon.

Diamond FC:0344 4025 7005 pm if you want to battle or trade

Last edited by Miltonic; 09-02-2006 at 10:09 PM. Reason: mispellings
Old 09-02-2006, 10:52 PM
eternalsilverlight Offline

I don't like the cat much but I hardly know much about it.It could be related to meowth some way.....The chansy pre eveoltion could be better with a diffrent pose.What I really want for them to do is to be able for me to have the new pokemon game(pearl/dimond)on one cartridge side of the DS and my emerald on the other side and (SELF) trade that would be the BEST thing they could do also I want a pre-eveolotion of mewoth,
Old 09-03-2006, 03:28 AM
Danne112 Offline

That's true I guess, I'd so much rather they just do away with the whole 'Baby Pokemon" thing. Baby Pokemon are so worthless, they're not very good at all and half the time they aren't very cute (I'm a 16 year old girl, I think everything is cute including my 16-inch pet King Snake but Pichu, Smoochum, Wynaut, Igglybuff and Magby and the others are definatly not cute).

Evolutions I'd be more comfortable with, but something furthur than Blissey wouldn't really be possible I guess. Even still, baby pokemon have sort of failed in a way, we definatly don't need any more of them. Pokemon like Weavile and Rozieru (sp I know sorry) I'm totally for. Just no more babies, even though I know it would be hard to have evolutions for pokemon like Snorlax and Chansey.
Old 09-03-2006, 05:27 AM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby View Post
Plusle and Minun look like Pichu/Pikachu, and yet no relation execpt both electric types.

And as I always say to new Pokemon, they're weird. The cat's tail is almost too long, but interesting. And the pre-chansey is far different than I would have imagined one looking.

~Jack~

-| Links |-