Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General

General Hang out here and talk to people participating the Ultra RPG. Talk about anything related to the Ultra RPG, or just any casual discussion with fellow participants of the Ultra RPG. New to Ultra RPG? Come in and see what's it all about.

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2004, 12:26 AM
vellyvell Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to vellyvell Send a message via AIM to vellyvell
Default Alas I am available for reffing

I am a ref, and I am ready to do some major reffing

lv 61@275
--------------------------------------------
My VCP
Stary the Starmie

lv 74@279

Old 06-04-2004, 10:50 AM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San
Default Re: Alas I am available for reffing

I ready also to ref to anyone who asks me to ^^ (I can ref 2 battles at a time as well)

"Fight for freedom. Fight for glory. Fight to win!"
I am back
Old 06-04-2004, 01:14 PM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

Tamer&velly:

Please STFU. Nobody gives a damn if you're opened for reffing, if it was Jack or flare, someone might care, but heck, we dont need another spam thread here. If people needs reffing, they will ask, you don't need to pathetically make a thread here to announce your "grand" entrance.

kthxbai.(Was kind enough to feed you a full stop)
Old 06-04-2004, 01:33 PM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Send a message via AIM to Tamer San Send a message via MSN to Tamer San Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer San

You are the one who should STFU Raik, I don't care for your stupid pointless annoying COOMENTS!!! You are still as mean as I left you...meh...I guess you won't change. I would be glad if you never EVER Comment on any thread I post in (atleast never say my name again). Maybe you don't care but some people are despirate and don't know if there are any active reffs now...this might encourage battles MISTER!!!

I am back
Old 06-04-2004, 01:37 PM
mlugia Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to mlugia Send a message via MSN to mlugia

Although if you look closely, this is actually vellyvell's thread, so you probably shouldn't have advertised yourself on it? =/
Old 06-04-2004, 01:43 PM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Well I know, and you might be right about that mlugia. But I was away for almost 4 months and some don't know I am back. So instead of making a whole new TOPIC or THREAD for this I used a one Velly made...thats all...

I am back
Old 06-04-2004, 01:59 PM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer San
You are the one who should STFU Raik, I don't care for your stupid pointless annoying COOMENTS!!! You are still as mean as I left you...meh...I guess you won't change. I would be glad if you never EVER Comment on any thread I post in (atleast never say my name again). Maybe you don't care but some people are despirate and don't know if there are any active reffs now...this might encourage battles MISTER!!!
COOMENTS. Cool, new word =D

Eh, stop capitalizing every random word which doesn't need a capital letter, it makes your grammar teacher look bad x[

Wow, some people are desperate for refs, so refs are allowed to spam? omigosh :o

Your next post:

Like I said, nobody cares how long you've been away or what you're gonna do when you come back, BECAUSE NOBODY CARES. In the past 4 months(in which you've been away), practically nobody has mentioned your lil name. So, don't make yourself look so important, the forum can do without you, maybe better, we don't know, but for now, don't spam up another person's thread(Though this thread itself is spam =[), and don't act like you're following the rules by not making another thread. You have something called the signature, don't you? Put your retarded boasting there =]

kthx
Old 06-04-2004, 02:11 PM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

Maybe you didn't care and I DON'T CARE THE HECK if anyone even said my stupid little NAME! Don't comment on my grammer please and THAT WAS A TYPO. I never said I was important I just wanted to say that I am back that means a new ref is back...which will be easier for battlers to battle since many refs DON'T GO ONLINE!!!

I am sorry for everything, I am sorry for arguing with you and I am sorry that I wanted to be a friend of yours once. Meh, you don't even deserve it...I guess I tried to be a friend but you didn't allow me so I will just give up...DON'T EVER TALK TO ME!!! (or reply or comment on anything belongs to me Raik)

PS. My grammer teacher is already BAD!!!

I am back
Old 06-04-2004, 02:36 PM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Quote:
Maybe you didn't care and I DON'T CARE THE HECK if anyone even said my stupid little NAME! Don't comment on my grammer please and THAT WAS A TYPO. I never said I was important I just wanted to say that I am back that means a new ref is back...which will be easier for battlers to battle since many refs DON'T GO ONLINE!!!
I never said you said you were important, I just said don't make yourself look so important by doing stuff like advertising yourself. And they DO go online damn you, they just don't ref that much.
Quote:
I am sorry for everything, I am sorry for arguing with you and I am sorry that I wanted to be a friend of yours once. Meh, you don't even deserve it...I guess I tried to be a friend but you didn't allow me so I will just give up...DON'T EVER TALK TO ME!!! (or reply or comment on anything belongs to me Raik)

PS. My grammer teacher is already BAD!!!
Yes, I don't deserved to have such a moronic friend ;_; Please leave me alone, I'm afraid your contagious noobie disease may spread to me x[ And no, I don't need you as a friend, you're already in my n00b list(ever since you joined the first PE2K) x[ Sad, but that's the fact. And stop capitalizing random sentences that doesn't need caps, they make you look really childish =/

kthx.
Old 06-04-2004, 02:47 PM
Tamer San Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)

n00b means an annoying newbie Raik. I never was annoying and I am not a newbie at all. So I guess you can delete me off your list (thats kindda wierd to have such a list). Anyway let us stop all this Raik...I am not going to get banned because of you.

I am outta here...

I am back
Old 06-04-2004, 03:01 PM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Quote:
n00b means an annoying newbie Raik. I never was annoying and I am not a newbie at all. So I guess you can delete me off your list (thats kindda wierd to have such a list). Anyway let us stop all this Raik...I am not going to get banned because of you.

I am outta here...
*sigh* If you think n00b only has that meaning, then you're so a n00b. *sigh* Go study your 1337 language b00k, kiddie.

Meh, I guess we could stop this now(Don't want to ruin my holiday mood), so may I suggest a lock anyway.
Old 06-04-2004, 08:41 PM
Jack of Clovers Offline
~lil leprechaun~

Send a message via ICQ to Jack of Clovers Send a message via AIM to Jack of Clovers Send a message via MSN to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Yahoo to Jack of Clovers Send a message via Skype™ to Jack of Clovers

lol, cooments

something so innocent turned argument... interesting. we don't need this.

*locked*

~Jack~

-| Links |-
Closed Thread