Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 09-13-2006, 08:19 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Ten New Pokemon Revealed in Latest Coro Coro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange_Flaaffy View Post
I love Subomi! I could just eat him with a spoon ! And Tatetopusu is the cutest little triceratops-ish little thing
I love the new pokemon..never as much as the first or 2nd sets mind you, but love none the less .
And remember, all of the pokemon were premade when the games first started being made, these are not just ideas they came up with at the drop of a hat last year or something .
Are you sure all of them are pre-made? I can understand some of them may have been, like I know Ho-Oh and Togepi were made long before they were released, but if all or even most of them were, I would have thought they'd release a Pokemon with all it's pre/evolutions at the same time... not like releasing the Chansey pre-evo ten years after Chansey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flames_of_aries
Jeez... I wish people would grow up and accept the new Pokemon no matter how stupid they look.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

I think most of the new Pokemon are horrible, with the exception of the dinosaurs and maybe that Chansey pre-evo. Ah well, I'm pretty happy with the new Pokemon revealed before this, I can't expect to like them all.
Old 09-13-2006, 08:30 AM
Shady Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Shady Send a message via MSN to Shady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Are you sure all of them are pre-made? I can understand some of them may have been, like I know Ho-Oh and Togepi were made long before they were released, but if all or even most of them were, I would have thought they'd release a Pokemon with all it's pre/evolutions at the same time... not like releasing the Chansey pre-evo ten years after Chansey.
Lol, yes i think that's weird, how could they have only figured out that golbat evolves with friendship like 3 years (G/S/C was set 3 years in the future of R/B/Y wasnt it?) after the pokemon was discovered... wasn't anyone ever nice to their pokemon before that?

Im probably definately going to get the yellow and black dino pokemon, it looks so cool.

Old 09-13-2006, 04:17 PM
pokemon crazy 2000 Offline
New Trainer

to be honest all the pokemon looked weird at first but you will get to adjust to them like the minomucchi its freaky, but i bet it has a really cool evo
Old 09-13-2006, 04:19 PM
ZadokRox Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Zugaidosu looks way cool. I might like the evolved form of Tateopusu (if it has horns), though I did groan when I saw it was a Rock/Steel-type (deja vu). Korinku looks so cute!

Masukippa looks a little creepy and Bippa? No, not another overpopulated Rattata-ish Pokemon!!!

Dear Lord, please let the next batch of newly revealed Pokemon include a Grass/Fire-type. And thank You that there's a Poison/Dark-type among the 4th-Gen Pokemon.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:45 PM
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries

Yeah... we need better Pokemon, mainly electric. Now I'm sure everyone's gonna yell out "Pikachu", but in my opinion, he sucks! The only good electric Pokemon I like Mareep (and evos). I just hope the new electric Pokemon evolves into a better looking Pokemon. But, in all, we need better Pokemon... like better dual-types. I, literally, just imagined a new Pokemon and its evo. It's a cricket-like Pokemon (called Creakii, I guess) and it's a bug type (obviously) and it will evolve into a bug-fighting type Pokemon (I'm calling Chirppiru). I also thought of an Onyx evo (w/o Metal Coat) called Granyx. And I'm working on a flying fish-like Pokemon and evo. I'm thinking of making the first one a Steel-Water (Sailfynn) type and then evolving it into a Flying-Water (Soarfynn) type or just keep it a Steel-Water and let it have some Flying moves... (Brainstorming... ) I need to work on the names a little bit, but at least I got something...

Bunny of Doom!
Click here to go to safety.
Old 09-13-2006, 05:59 PM
ZadokRox Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I would like to see a Bug/Electric-type or a Grass/Electric-type. As for stronger Electric-types, the evolved version of Electabuzz might be the ticket.

How does everybody feel about finding out all this info on the new Pokemon? Does it take away the mystery and surprise of 'Diamond/Pearl'? Since I've sworn off video games, it doesn't matter to me.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:42 PM
Barret Offline

This picture of Chansey's Pre Evolution is SO much better than the old one. I actually like it /better/ now.

Some Drug, Alcohol, and Domestic Violence Related Info and Statistics:
+One out of every two women will be raped in their lifetime
+One out of every three women will be sexually assaulted, raped, or beaten by the time they are 18
+In the US every 30 minutes someone is killed in an alcohol related traffic accident
+Over 15 million Americans are dependent on alcohol; 500,000 are between the age of 9 and 12
+Tobacco is the only thing that when used correctly, will kill you
Be Responsible. Don't be a Statistic.

Old 09-14-2006, 12:41 AM
iam18152 Offline
New Trainer

Lightbulb Re: Ten New Pokemon Revealed in Latest Coro Coro!

I have been eagerly awaiting a reason to actually buy a Gamboy DS. I only have the gameboys for this franchise. So for a coupel years now I think I have been watching this and Serebii like a hawk and gathering all the intel I could about the upcoming games.

Every new generation of pokemon seems to have its bad and good pokemon. For me I love water type. So I look forward to the Potchama evoloution line. Now i will admit some of these new pokemon will take some getting used to, but didn't some of the pokemon in the previous 3 generations also take getting used to. Like for instance Ditto, or Wobuffet.

Now I will admit that I do not really like the idea of the pre-evos, but hey, they are at elast creative. The new pokemon look great to me; as far as drawings. Of the ones recently released I would have to say that Korinku and Zugaidosu are my favorite. My least favorite would have to be Koroboshi and Mukkuru; I hate bug type and bird pokemon.

I say to those of you who are bashing these new monsters, if you do not like it fine don't like it, and you are entitled to your opinion but there was a lot of hard work put into creating these monsters and since you obviously are not working for the company that makes Pokemon you have no write to insult the creators. It takes a lot to create something original and unique.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:46 AM
bigbadblaziken Offline
Experienced Trainer

hmmm roselia haveing a pre evolve..... kinda wierd

VPP
Level 100@324
Old 09-14-2006, 02:02 AM
Captain Pichu Offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadblaziken View Post
hmmm roselia haveing a pre evolve..... kinda wierd
I know it doesnt even look like Roselia.
Old 09-14-2006, 02:35 AM
ZadokRox Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Are they going to give us a pre-evolve of Tauros/Miltank? If they do, it better have some moves worth having made-up a baby Tauros/Miltank.

As for coming up with new Pokemon, there's plenty of type combos yet to be tapped into, some of which will make for interesting battles (like the Poison/Dark-type, which I look forward to hearing about. I hope this scorpion Pokemon won't be a lame-o).
Old 09-14-2006, 02:45 AM
Barret Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam18152 View Post
I have been eagerly awaiting a reason to actually buy a Gamboy DS.
Here we go...

Do not get Nintendo DS confused with Gameboy. The Nintendo DS is not a gameboy. :P

And I think a Miltank Pre Evolution would be cool, but then again, so would an Eevee. ^^

Some Drug, Alcohol, and Domestic Violence Related Info and Statistics:
+One out of every two women will be raped in their lifetime
+One out of every three women will be sexually assaulted, raped, or beaten by the time they are 18
+In the US every 30 minutes someone is killed in an alcohol related traffic accident
+Over 15 million Americans are dependent on alcohol; 500,000 are between the age of 9 and 12
+Tobacco is the only thing that when used correctly, will kill you
Be Responsible. Don't be a Statistic.

Last edited by Barret; 09-14-2006 at 03:17 AM.
Old 09-14-2006, 04:05 AM
Nick_Roge Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I'm sure someone has mentioned this by now but i think the Zugaidosu one kind of looks like lucario in a way.
Old 09-14-2006, 04:52 AM
ZadokRox Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Roge View Post
I'm sure someone has mentioned this by now but i think the Zugaidosu one kind of looks like lucario in a way.
That's a bit of a stretch. Zugaidosu is obviously a dinosaur while Lucario looks like a dog or wolf. About the only thing they have in common is color-scheme, but that's about it.
Old 09-14-2006, 05:01 AM
Nick_Roge Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

well if you look at it they yes the both have the same color scheme but it also has those 4 little horns admitantly *spelling* it does look mor like a dino but who knows maybe for the first time they are giving a legendary a pre-evo?