Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » General » Trainer's Stats

Trainer's Stats Post and update your trainer stats here. You can also find the stats of other trainers.

Old 09-14-2006, 12:20 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon
Default The Status of a Draconic Espeon

Banner by Shiny Loser

Battle Stats

Draconic Espeon
Money: $4,850
Win/Loss/Draw: 8/41/1
AIM: Zdraconicespeon
YIM: phantom.sunssong

Badges: None
Items: Moonstone, Sky Plate, Cable Link, Iron Plate, Day Care Ticket
TM's and HM's: TM Dream Eater, HM Fly, HM Strength, HM Rock Climb, HM Surf
Used Stuff: TM Dragon Pulse, TM Shadow Ball, TM Attractx2, TM U-Turn, TM Flamethrower, TM Swaggerx2, TM Energy Ball, TM Protect, TM Substitutex5, Spirit Stone, TM Grass Knotx2, TM Brick Break, TM Shadow Clawx2, TM Earthquakex2, TM Swords Dance, TM Rock Polish, TM Aerial Ace, TM Stone Edge, Thunderstone

Goals:
  • Catch an Aerodactyl
  • Fully evolve all my Pokemon
  • Get a few badges

Pokemon

Niera the Flygon
Ability: Levitate
Level-Up Moves: Bite, Sand Attack, Faint Attack, Sand Tomb, Crunch, Dig, Sandstorm, Hyper Beam, Earth Power, Earthquake, Feint, Fissure, Dragonbreath, Screech, Sonicboom, Supersonic, Dragon Claw
TM/HM/BM/MT: TM Dragon Pulse, TM U-Turn, TM Flamethrower, TM Swagger, TM Roost, TM Solar Beam, TM Protect, TM Substitute, TM Stone Edge/HM Strength, HM Fly/-/-
Battles: 15
Obtained: Starter

Shorin the Flygon
Level-Up Moves: Bite, Sand Attack, Faint Attack, Sand Tomb, Crunch, Dig, Sandstorm, Hyper Beam, Earth Power, Earthquake, Feint, Fissure, Dragonbreath, Screech, Sonicboom, Supersonic, Dragon Claw
TM/HM/BM/MT: -/-/-/-
Battles: 6
Obtained: Traded Mera to Lonsie

Aurora the Dewgong
Ability: Thick Fat/Hydration
TM/HM/BM/MT: -/HM Waterfall, HM Surf, HM Strength/-/-
Battles: 0
Obtained: Traded Pidgeot to Rust

Melony the Butterfree
Ability: Compound Eyes
Obtained: Summer URPG Party of '07

Sunclaw the Pidgeotto
Ability: Keen Eye/Tangled Feet
TM/HM/BM/MT: -/HM Fly, /-/-
Battles: 6
Battles left 'til Evolution: 4
Obtained: Chiaki, Saphira, and the Pidgey

Ari the Espeon
Ability: Synchronize
TM/HM/BM/MT: TM Shadow Ball, TM Attract, TM Iron Tail, TM Substitute, TM Grass Knot/-/-/-
Battles: 10
Obtained: Mart

Zana the Kingdra
Ability: Swift Swim/Sniper
TM/HM/BM/Mt: TM Ice Beam/HM Surf/-/-
Battles: 10
Obtained: Platinum: Sacred Flames, Part One

Ashitaka the Luxio
Ability: Intimidate/Rivalry
TM/HM/BM/MT: -/HM Strength/-/-
Battles: 7
Battles Left 'Til Evolution: 3
Obtained: Platinum: Sacred Flames, Part Two

Reeah the Arbok
Ability: Shed Skin/Intimidate
TM/HM/BM/MT: TM Earthquake/HM Strength/-/-
Battles: 7
Obtained: Platinum: Sacred Flames, Part Two

Ryuu the Dratini
Ability: Shed Skin
TM/HM/BM/MT: TM Flamethrower/HM Surf/-/-
Battles: 2
Battles Left 'Til Evolution: 3
Obtained: Traded Croagunk to ATF

Rorus the Rampardos
Ability: Mold Breaker
TM/HM/BM/MT: TM Swords Dance, TM Earthquake, TM Rock Polish, TM Ice Beam, TM Thunderbolt, TM Brick Break/HM Surf, HM Strength, HM Rock Climb/-/-
Obtained: Traded Torterra to TT

Misuzu the Azumarill
Ability: Huge Power
TM/HM/BM/MT: TM Grass Knot, TM Attract/HM Surf/-/-
Obtained: Trade with FFK

Cyan the Mudkip
Ability: Torrent
TM/HM/BM/MT: -/HM Waterfall, HM Surf, HM Strength/-/-
Battles Left 'Til Evolution: 5
Obtained: Traded Abra to Jackson

Hiei the Typhlosion
Ability: Blaze
TM/HM/BM/MT: TM Substitute, TM Brick Break, TM Shadow Claw, TM Earthquake/HM Strength, HM Rock Climb/-/-
Battles: 4
Obtained: Escape

Dailyn the Bulbasaur
Ability: Overgrow
TM/HM/BM/MT: TM Substitute, TM Sludge Bomb, TM Sunny Day, TM Giga Drain/HM Strength/-/-
Battles: 3
Battles Left 'Til Evolution: 2
Obtained: Traded Munchlax to Adrenaline

The Disreputable Mightyena
Ability: Intimidate/Quick Feet
Obtained: Traded Gible to U-B-E-R

Nava the Floatzel
Ability: Swift Swim
TM/HM/BM/MT: TM Bulk Up/HM Surf/-/-
Obtained: Gift from Kat

Mirrin the Mismagius
Battles: 1
Obtained: Escape

Kato the Kabutops
Ability: Swift Swim
Level-Up Moves: Scratch, Harden, Absorb, Leer, Sand Attack, Endure, Mega Drain, Slash, Mud Shot, Metal Sound, Mega Drain, Ancientpower, Aqua Jet, Wring Out, Fury Cutter, Wring Out, Night Slash, Feint
TM/HM/BM/MT: -/HM Surf, HM Waterfall/-/-
Obtained: Trade with Micheal

Name: Mera
Type: Electric
Ability: Static
FFAs: 1
Obtained: Originally caught in Escape, trade and trade back w/ Lonsie

If I'm on AIM or YIM, I'm probably up for a battle. I won't bite if you ask nicely, just be ready to find a ref. ;D

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 08-03-2010 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Deducted for drawing too soon. JEEZ I'M NOT NEGATIVE.
Old 01-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon
Default Re: Draconic Espeon's Trainer Stats

Story Archive

On-going Stories

Escape
Pokemon Captured: Typhlosion, Munchlax, Pichu, Zangoose, Mismagius
Pokemon to be Captured: Tropius, Staryu, Aerodactyl
Summary: Kitasha never liked living with her violent Clan of Shinx, Luxio, and Luxray, but she never tried running away until they killed her best friend, a Starly named Arrow. In the process, though, she gets transported through a weird door into another world full of humans and a strange kind of magic called 'alchemy', but no Pokemon. Or, at least, she didn't think there were...

In The Works

Ziggy Zigbar and the Dunsparce of Doom
To Capture: Houndoom
Summary: Ziggy is an average, yet relatively poor, trainer. After happening upon a Houndoom with a love for pickles, he successfully returns it to its owner, and realizes he can make a steady income by finding lost Pokemon. While searching for one, though, he gets caught up in the plans of the notorious Team Doom... An attempt at a humorous story.

Club Disaster
To Capture: Absol
Summary: Ouran Academy is once again having their annual Pokemon Tournament, and all the members of the much-loved Host Club are expected to take part. There is, however, a slight problem--Haruhi doesn't have a Pokemon. Of course, the other members take it upon themselves to supply her with one. Or, at least, Tamaki does.

Demonic Aura
Pokemon Captured: Riolu
Pokemon to be Captured: Aggron
Summary: Kera was a demon--at least, until her powers were stolen from her by an enemy demon, using a sword she was supposed to protect. Now she's defenseless, a mere human, and her powers have been transferred to a little Riolu. If she doesn't find it and get her powers back in twenty-four hours, not only will the Riolu die, but she'll stay a human forever...

Finished

Chiaki, Saphira, and the Pidgey
Captured: Pidgey
Summary: Chiaki is a new trainer, starting out with her partner, an oddly colored Trapinch named Saphira. The two happen upon a Pidgey, and have their first battle. Basically, your average first story.

Unlikely Allies
Captured: Abra
Summary: Reeah is a top agent of Team Rocket, among the best, but she works alone. Or at least, she did, until she received a new assignment--she has to train a promising recruit to the best of her ability. Add on a heist in Granite Cave that ends in disaster, and you've got the perfect recipe for mayhem.

Abandoned (Most Likely)

Platinum: Sacred Flames
Pokemon Captured: Horsea, Shinx, Ekans
Summary: Dan is an average boy who's summer has just begun. Things start spinning out of control when he has a dream about Ho-Oh, and finds himself fighting off Pokemon and sending them back to their own world before they cause chaos in ours. Can he and his partner, Natu, stop Darkrai's plan for revenge against the humans in a long-ago battle?

Taking Back What's Mine
Pokemon Captured: Croagunk, Staryu
Summary: Ryuki Kurokawa was a star trainer, with an almost-unbeatable team, until her Pokemon get stolen by Team Galactic. Now she has to start over in the unfamiliar region of Sinnoh, with a Trapinch that won't listen to a thing she says. Can she rebuild her team in order to take on Team Galactic and get her Pokemon back?

Story Deals

I'm willing to do a story for any Pokemon difficulty Hard and lower. My price is a Mart Pokemon with a single TM. Give me your price range via PM if you're interested, and I'll tell you what I want in exchange. However, mine may take a while, because I don't write very fast. >>

Deals This Month (February)

1. Tropius for Michael

2. Staryu for Jackson

Grading

If you've been waiting a week or more for a grade, feel free to PM me for one. I may or may not accept, depending upon how much time I have and how nicely you ask.

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 02-15-2009 at 05:11 AM.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:43 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Default Re: Draconic Espeon's Trainer Stats

Badges

None yet.

Notable Accomplishments

-Became a Grader
-Got a ton of money by switching my car insurance to Geico... er, I mean, by grading Kat's awesome story Gone But Not Forgotten
-Escape is longest story I've ever written (URPG, fanfiction, anything)
-Been in URPG for 2 years and still hasn't done hardly anything
-Got 2nd in an FFA with Niera (with lots of help!)

Current Battles

None

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 07-26-2009 at 10:54 AM.