Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Discussion

Discussion This is for discussion about current events (news), issues, politics, and any other topics of serious discussion. For more casual talk, go to the Other Chat board. Proper sentences, spelling, and grammar is especially strict in this board.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-17-2006, 03:40 PM
Suicune56 Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London, England
Posts: 130
Default Massive New York Immigration (Hope the New Yorkers don't read this...)

Since New York officially became a state, there was a large increase in New York immigration. More than half of New York's population was spanish people. That resulted in a NY outbreak of SARS (Severe Acute Respitory(sp?) Syndrome), or the Spanish Flu. However, the first case ever was recorded in Toronto, Ontario in 1923.

Back on topic, now.

The other states have largely increased levels of immigration, less than NY, though:

California
Florida
  #2  
Old 09-17-2006, 03:58 PM
spartan117's Avatar
spartan117 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Brooklyn NY
Posts: 3,731
Send a message via AIM to spartan117
Default Re: Massive New York Immigration (Hope the New Yorkers don't read this...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune56 View Post
Since New York officially became a state, there was a large increase in New York immigration. More than half of New York's population was spanish people. That resulted in a NY outbreak of SARS (Severe Acute Respitory(sp?) Syndrome), or the Spanish Flu. However, the first case ever was recorded in Toronto, Ontario in 1923.

Back on topic, now.

The other states have largely increased levels of immigration, less than NY, though:

California
Florida
Guess what I read it! And I know theres mostlyu spanish people but... Im not spanish and I live in ny.
__________________
My VPP
My Claims
My Myspace
My URPG Stats
MyBio


If you want a free http://www.lockerz.com/ please PM me with your email.
  #3  
Old 09-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Suicune56 Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London, England
Posts: 130
Default Re: Massive New York Immigration (Hope the New Yorkers don't read this...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan117 View Post
Guess what I read it! And I know theres mostlyu spanish people but... Im not spanish and I live in ny.
Yeah.

My cardro needs some aqua.

My car needs some water.
  #4  
Old 09-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Leoblaze's Avatar
Leoblaze Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Some Where, everyone is some where.
Posts: 1,084
Send a message via AIM to Leoblaze
Default Re: Massive New York Immigration (Hope the New Yorkers don't read this...)

Just wondering does this have any relevance to any thing i mean yeah that New York has alot of spanish people inm it but come on look at california. ( I'm hispanic so yeah ...)
__________________
  #5  
Old 09-18-2006, 01:43 AM
Alakazam's Avatar
Alakazam Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: WPI
Posts: 2,721
Send a message via AIM to Alakazam
Default Re: Massive New York Immigration (Hope the New Yorkers don't read this...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune56 View Post
Since New York officially became a state, there was a large increase in New York immigration. More than half of New York's population was spanish people. That resulted in a NY outbreak of SARS (Severe Acute Respitory(sp?) Syndrome), or the Spanish Flu. However, the first case ever was recorded in Toronto, Ontario in 1923.

Back on topic, now.

The other states have largely increased levels of immigration, less than NY, though:

California
Florida
Ok...what's there to discuss? All you've done is made a statement. Please ask some sort of question on this issue that you wanted to debate - otherwise, this thread should be locked.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmachameleon View Post
i wish all of you americans would get out of my country.
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.
  #6  
Old 09-20-2006, 09:28 PM
Suicune56 Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London, England
Posts: 130
Default Re: Massive New York Immigration (Hope the New Yorkers don't read this...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alakazam View Post
Ok...what's there to discuss? All you've done is made a statement. Please ask some sort of question on this issue that you wanted to debate - otherwise, this thread should be locked.
These mystical questions: How? When? Where? Who? What? And, um, what was the other one?
  #7  
Old 09-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Kenny_C.002's Avatar
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hina <3
Posts: 12,268
Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: Massive New York Immigration (Hope the New Yorkers don't read this...)

Who: Immigrants
What: What do you mean, what?
When: Since New York became profittable
Where: New York
Why: Because of oppurtunities
How: By immigrating either from out of the country or from other states

I don't get it. I only extracted all of this from your statement.
  #8  
Old 09-24-2006, 11:28 AM
Suicune56 Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: London, England
Posts: 130
Default Re: Massive New York Immigration (Hope the New Yorkers don't read this...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_C.002 View Post
Who: Immigrants
What: What do you mean, what?
When: Since New York became profittable
Where: New York
Why: Because of oppurtunities
How: By immigrating either from out of the country or from other states

I don't get it. I only extracted all of this from your statement.
lol. Yeah, I noticed this was crappy. Oh, there's someone with your name on SPPF! You can lock this.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com