Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 09-20-2006, 05:49 PM
chihuahuaking88 Offline

Default Question for a very confused person.

First off, I'm so sorry if I'm not in the right place. I'm a bit sick, and my wits aren't all about me, but I would like to join the RP (I believe it's the War RP), that is quite indepth, and has the ability to become a "hybrid" pokemon/human. If someone could tell/link me as to the requirements for the bio, I'd apresheate it.

Also, I read the summary of what's going on (at least the first few chapeters)... and I'm still confused. It was a bit overwhelming to read all of it, so I read the first three, browsed the next few and came here... could someone give me some idea as to what I need to know to start RPing? I could make it to where I have been "away from the world", (IE I don't know what's going on), but I still don't even know the backdrop, besides that there's a war.

I'm sorry, again, if I'm in the wrong place, and/or if my question is repeated quite often and their's a post to answer my questions in a quickly readable format. I gtg to class, but I'll be back! :P

Thanks all!

~Howmi

Edit: I have now read the proluge, but I am still a bit confused as to what's going on now. Any help is apresheated.

Last edited by chihuahuaking88; 09-22-2006 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Update
Old 09-25-2006, 11:39 PM
Danne112 Offline

Default Re: Question for a very confused person.

heheh, your post confused me a bit I must say. Are you looking to join the War RP? If so there's a sticky link I think this season of it is over or perhaps just beginning I don't keep track. Lol and also, I'd advise using Microsoft Word spell checks, you have very interesting spellings, especially of appreciate
Old 09-27-2006, 05:42 AM
chihuahuaking88 Offline

Default Re: Question for a very confused person.

*ahem* Yes, well....

Neo said that the RP is too far ahead to join apparently, and that, unless I read all 200 posts, I can't join, so... :( Oh, well. I thought I'd catch on as the RP went along, but I guess the RP is closed to new members. Blah.

Anyway, I'm trying to participate in another one, though I really like the idea of Pokemon hybrids....

Oh, and yes Word. When I posted that, I didn't have access to Word. I know, my spelling is awful. It's my absolute worst academic skill. Pretty good for a college student, eh? :P Oh, and as I stated before, I was a bit sick, and when I get sick, I get confusing, so please excuse my... confusing wording.

~Howmi/Kiano