Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-22-2006, 01:23 AM
SpazzedOutRayquaza Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to SpazzedOutRayquaza
Default Prehistoric Evils

This Role Play is loosely based on Jurrasic Park, but that wasn't what I was thinking about when this idea sprung to mind.

STORY:
The World Council of Pokemon has looked around the world for 8 trainers of true class. Congratulations! You have been selected. The council has various missions for you to do. Another thing the council has done was to split you up into 2 teams. These teams are Team Master and Team Elite. There are 4 people per team...
TWO MONTHS LATER
The council has decided your first mission! They will be sending you to prehistoric times. They expect you to bring back pokemon like Armaldo, Cradily, Aerodactyl, Kabutops, Omastar, and perhaps pokemon that human doesn't know about... They give you each 5 Ultra Balls. Whichever team gets more pokemon wins a surprise that no one knows about besides the council... They send you, as well as your comrades, back in a time machine. What the council didn't add is that that was the test run of the time machine. It worked, but when it landed, it malfuntioned. You all get out. The time machine lets of a detonation signal and selfdestructs. You and your friends from both Teams are now stranded in the 250,000,000 year BC. You won't forget the teams though, because if you get back, there's still that prize...

OBJECT:
1) Catch as many prehistoric/unknown pokemon you can find
2) Get back to the 21st century

RULES:
1) No goddmoding
2) No catching/starting with legendary pokemon
3) No bunnying
4) If you join, stick with it
5) Unless you're in a battle or conversation with another RPer, keep your posts at a decent length
6) Have fun!
FORM:

Team:
Pokemon: (Begin with 1)
Sex:
Looks:
History:
Personality:

Here's mine:

Name:Philip
Team:Master
Pokemon:Swampharos
Sex:Male
Looks: Philip is dark haired, light skinned, he has glasses, ans he wears jean and a T-shirt.
History:Downcasted by his family for liking pokemon, Philip secretly ran away from home thinking about why the rest of his family hated pokemon. He never thought he would become a trainer, let alone be chosen by the council. He caught a young Mudreep with an Ultra Ball, and they've been best friends ever since. Philip aspired not to catch any pokemon, but now he may need to...
Personality:Philip is a leader type. He may often attempt to take charge, forgetting that there is no leader of is team. He can get upset when people don't do what he says, but he never holds grudges. He's a nice person overall, with some good points as well as bad points.

Please join as soon as you can!

Join List:
Me
vgbri
GrassMaster714
Mime Jr
Enishi

Reserved List:
GaryEX
Suicune56
Cyundegi

Team Mster is full, so look to team Elite now, OK?

Last edited by SpazzedOutRayquaza; 10-01-2006 at 01:05 AM.
Old 09-22-2006, 08:03 PM
vgbri Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to vgbri
Default Re: Prehistoric Evils

WOW nice idea I am definately in!
Name: Brian
Team: Master
Pokemon: Jolteon (Thunder)
Sex: Male
Desciption: Brian is 5 foot 10 inches. He has black hair and white skin. He is wearing jeans a black T-shirt and white and blue shoes.
History: Brian was with a rich family. He played every sport and got great grades in school. He decided one day to become a trainer when he was 14. His parents refused to let him go. In his room he planned an escape to get out of his house steal a pokemon and become a trainer. When he was finished with all his plotting he one night climbed out his onestory window and started running a distance away. went over to a pokemon center, smashed a window and jumped in. He found an Evee picked it up and ran. He never saw his family again. During his adventures he picked up a thunderstone and evolved his only pokemon. They liked the idea of going back in time to search for prehistoric pokemon so he took up on it.
Personality: Brian always wants things done his way which was usualy the right way to do it. He never takes chances or risks. He is very experienced with his pokemon but found only thunder, his jolteon, realy trusted him. He knows almost every strategy against any type of pokemon. He is friendly to other trainers but in a battle everything changes.
I will be waiting for you!
Old 09-22-2006, 08:11 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Alright, accepted! Six to go...
Old 09-24-2006, 09:09 PM
GrassMaster714 Offline
Master Trainer

I'll join

Pokemon: Venusaur (Vegetal)
Description: He looks the same as the main boy character in LG exept with green clothes instead of red clothes
Personality: Loves to read books and do math homework take all the credit. Example: they are fighting a strong pokemon everyone else gets the pokemon down to a low HP then he comes in and then he comes in makes it faint and says "I did it!". knows everything there is to know about Grass pokemon but Loves all tipes
History:He found his bubasuar on the road sick when he was very young and got it back to health. Then he trained it For Six years so it is very strong. And got a job at The World Council of Pokemon to get money to go to College

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.
Revelation 22:21
Old 09-24-2006, 09:16 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Great! I'm getting some good members here! GrassMaster714: Accepted
Old 09-24-2006, 10:51 PM
GaryEX Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to GaryEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazzedOutRayquaza View Post
Great! I'm getting some good members here! GrassMaster714: Accepted
Reserve my spot in your roleplay becasue I am really busy, I will put in the details later on!
Old 09-24-2006, 10:53 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

GaryEX has a spot reserved.

NOTE: Suicune56 also has a spot reserved.
Old 09-24-2006, 11:30 PM
Mime Jr Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mime Jr

Name: Ryan
Team: Elite
Pokemon: Skarmory
Looks: Tall, Brown haired, Blue Eye. A little on the chubby side, but not overly. Wears a dark blue t-shirt, a olive green green hoodie, vintage jeans(slim, boot cut), and olive green chucks.
History: He comes from a broken home, but tries not to let that affect him. His Dad is crazy and if he does anything wrong he gets yelled at. This has led him to always try to please other before himself, and he feels he hasto be perfect inorder to get apporval from his dad. He has never really been a guys guy, he tends to hang out with girls instead. This has cause him to become a little girlly in his personality, but he doesn't care.
Personality: Caring, Helpful. He is very smart, but also has a cool sense about him. He is scarcastic, and that can hurt people now and then, but he doesn't try to be mean. Feels he has to be perfect. He is a little on the girly side, but also is very strong and people feel safe with him by their side.

Last edited by Mime Jr; 09-25-2006 at 12:55 AM.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:10 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mime Jr View Post
Name: Ryan
Team: Elite
Pokemon: Skarmory
Looks: Tall, Brown haired, Blue Eye. Muscular goes running religously. Wears a dark blue t-shirt, a olive green green hoodie, vintage jeans(slim, boot cut), and olive green chucks.
History:
Personality: Caring, Helpful. He is very smart, but also has a cool sense about him.
Okay. Welcome to this RP.
Old 09-25-2006, 12:50 AM
Mime Jr Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mime Jr

Lol, yeah oops. Well, I perfect. j/k. I'll go unperfect me up.

edit: I also realized I forgot my history part.

Last edited by Mime Jr; 09-25-2006 at 12:56 AM.
Old 09-25-2006, 10:40 PM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Cyundegi has a spot reserved. This means 1 more to go. But he will give up his spot to anyone who wants it.
Old 09-30-2006, 09:41 PM
Enishi Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Enishi Send a message via Yahoo to Enishi

Name: Enishi Aigul

Pokemon: Blastoise

Looks: He is tall and he has a blue bandanna, blue vest, with a black shirt underneath, black shorts, blue shoes, blue fingerless gloves, and a blue backpack. (Temporarily, it will change once I get my sprite made)

History: Enishi was all alone when he was 11. His house was robbed and his parents were killed. He ran for safety and till this day he still wanders. He saw a big silver thing that looked like a bird and ran after it. He chased it for about 3 miles and stumbled upon a squirtle. He became best friends with it and took it to Prof. Elm's house. Prof. Elm was amazed with his friendship with Squirtle and gave him a Poke'dex. He then started his Journey. Till this day he still has been looking for the big silver bird look-a-like even though he's not sure where it lives or what it looks like. He still has one pokemon and it happens to be the Squirtle's last evolution Blastoise. He hopes to become a gym leader some day.

Personality: Enishi is a very quiet and laid back person. He tends to keep to himself or his Blastoise. He loves finding new places and pokemon. If he feels the need to get his point across he will simply do that. He is very protective of his friends but though and will do anything for them.
Old 09-30-2006, 09:48 PM
GaryEX Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to GaryEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazzedOutRayquaza View Post
This Role Play is loosely based on Jurrasic Park, but that wasn't what I was thinking about when this idea sprung to mind.

STORY:
The World Council of Pokemon has looked around the world for 8 trainers of true class. Congratulations! You have been selected. The council has various missions for you to do. Another thing the council has done was to split you up into 2 teams. These teams are Team Master and Team Elite. There are 4 people per team...
TWO MONTHS LATER
The council has decided your first mission! They will be sending you to prehistoric times. They expect you to bring back pokemon like Armaldo, Cradily, Aerodactyl, Kabutops, Omastar, and perhaps pokemon that human doesn't know about... They give you each 5 Ultra Balls. Whichever team gets more pokemon wins a surprise that no one knows about besides the council... They send you, as well as your comrades, back in a time machine. What the council didn't add is that that was the test run of the time machine. It worked, but when it landed, it malfuntioned. You all get out. The time machine lets of a detonation signal and selfdestructs. You and your friends from both Teams are now stranded in the 250,000,000 year BC. You won't forget the teams though, because if you get back, there's still that prize...

OBJECT:
1) Catch as many prehistoric/unknown pokemon you can find
2) Get back to the 21st century

RULES:
1) No goddmoding
2) No catching/starting with legendary pokemon
3) No bunnying
4) If you join, stick with it
5) Unless you're in a battle or conversation with another RPer, keep your posts at a decent length
6) Have fun!
FORM:

Team:
Pokemon: (Begin with 1)
Sex:
Looks:
History:
Personality:

Here's mine:

Name:Philip
Team:Master
Pokemon:Swampharos
Sex:Male
Looks: Philip is dark haired, light skinned, he has glasses, ans he wears jean and a T-shirt.
History:Downcasted by his family for liking pokemon, Philip secretly ran away from home thinking about why the rest of his family hated pokemon. He never thought he would become a trainer, let alone be chosen by the council. He caught a young Mudreep with an Ultra Ball, and they've been best friends ever since. Philip aspired not to catch any pokemon, but now he may need to...
Personality:Philip is a leader type. He may often attempt to take charge, forgetting that there is no leader of is team. He can get upset when people don't do what he says, but he never holds grudges. He's a nice person overall, with some good points as well as bad points.

Please join as soon as you can!

Join List:
Me
vgbri
GrassMaster714
Mime Jr

Reserved List:
GaryEX
Suicune56
Cyundegi
Name: Axi
Pokemon: Snorlax
Looks: Tall, wheres tan shorts and a white polo shirt with a hat on the right way and a blue backpack.
History; Lost his parents at the age of 5 in a fire and started to live on his own, soon became strong and hopes to be a master of pokemon soon.
Old 10-01-2006, 12:27 AM
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryEX View Post
Name: Axi
Pokemon: Snorlax
Looks: Tall, wheres tan shorts and a white polo shirt with a hat on the right way and a blue backpack.
History; Lost his parents at the age of 5 in a fire and started to live on his own, soon became strong and hopes to be a master of pokemon soon.
Decent, but could you give me a bit more? You didn't include personality at all, and your history is a bit short. And Team Mster is full.

For now, you're pending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enishi View Post

Name: Enishi Aigul

Pokemon: Blastoise

Looks: He is tall and he has a blue bandanna, blue vest, with a black shirt underneath, black shorts, blue shoes, blue fingerless gloves, and a blue backpack. (Temporarily, it will change once I get my sprite made)

History: Enishi was all alone when he was 11. His house was robbed and his parents were killed. He ran for safety and till this day he still wanders. He saw a big silver thing that looked like a bird and ran after it. He chased it for about 3 miles and stumbled upon a squirtle. He became best friends with it and took it to Prof. Elm's house. Prof. Elm was amazed with his friendship with Squirtle and gave him a Poke'dex. He then started his Journey. Till this day he still has been looking for the big silver bird look-a-like even though he's not sure where it lives or what it looks like. He still has one pokemon and it happens to be the Squirtle's last evolution Blastoise. He hopes to become a gym leader some day.

Personality: Enishi is a very quiet and laid back person. He tends to keep to himself or his Blastoise. He loves finding new places and pokemon. If he feels the need to get his point across he will simply do that. He is very protective of his friends but though and will do anything for them.
Enishi is accepted.

Last edited by SpazzedOutRayquaza; 10-01-2006 at 01:06 AM.
Old 10-06-2006, 07:29 PM
Shiny_Altaria Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Shiny_Altaria

can i join?
Name:Tess
Team:swablu
Pokemon:shiny swablu
Sex:girl
Looks:short hair long bangs
History:started to play pokemon when i was 3
Personality:moody most of the time