Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 10-19-2006, 05:58 PM
flames_of_aries's Avatar
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: PLAYuniverse
Posts: 204
Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries
Default Re: "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives" Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Claw Shady View Post
Once again, only open to the US. Unless I read it wrong... but I would have liked to enter this.
I think Nintendo hates you or something... Hey, here's an idea. Do the pic and I'll send it in. If your pic wins, we can split the prize! (Mwahahaha..) But I'm probably going to do my own pic. I don't have a scanner, so I'll see how far I get with my crappy Paint program. It won't be as detailed as the other pictures, but maybe it'll get voted "Most Congeniality" or something. Ha-ha! I'm probably going to do an Eevee (with my partner Cyndaquil in the background) ... Yeah... That'll do... (sneaks off)
__________________
(\_/)
(o.o)
(")(")

Bunny of Doom!
Click here to go to safety.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-19-2006, 06:09 PM
Fire Pkmn Master's Avatar
Fire Pkmn Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Banner+Avi=ME!!
Posts: 5,812
Default Re: "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives" Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flames_of_aries View Post
I think Nintendo hates you or something... Hey, here's an idea. Do the pic and I'll send it in. If your pic wins, we can split the prize! (Mwahahaha..) But I'm probably going to do my own pic. I don't have a scanner, so I'll see how far I get with my crappy Paint program. It won't be as detailed as the other pictures, but maybe it'll get voted "Most Congeniality" or something. Ha-ha! I'm probably going to do an Eevee (with my partner Cyndaquil in the background) ... Yeah... That'll do... (sneaks off)
THen you would have to send it to him. But he wouldnt just draw something and give it to someone that he doesnt even know. That would be redundent XD.
Im taking your idea. Mwahahaha....
__________________

done: 6448

:Graphics Shop:
Banner+Avi by Joangaes

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-19-2006, 10:08 PM
CyclonDxlite10000's Avatar
CyclonDxlite10000 Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 28
Cool Re: "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives" Contest!

Hey im new and Just heard about this, I think the judges would give a 99.9% chance of a hand made drawing be in the top 11 winners.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-20-2006, 03:21 PM
flames_of_aries's Avatar
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: PLAYuniverse
Posts: 204
Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries
Default Re: "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives" Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Pkmn Master View Post
THen you would have to send it to him. But he wouldnt just draw something and give it to someone that he doesnt even know. That would be redundent XD.
Im taking your idea. Mwahahaha....
NO! ;_; NO FAIR! I thought of this scam ... I mean ... helpful gesture ... all by myself! If you copy me, I'll get some super strong (horrid) water Pokemon and rain on your parade. Mr. Fire-man, you're going down! >.< (Rawr!)

><{{{"> OoOoOoOoOooo
(Magikarp, Bubblebeam!!)
__________________
(\_/)
(o.o)
(")(")

Bunny of Doom!
Click here to go to safety.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-20-2006, 03:46 PM
CyclonDxlite10000's Avatar
CyclonDxlite10000 Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 28
Exclamation Re: "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives" Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceCorporalZeroro View Post
Yeah. But it can't be typing or anything. Everything, from coloring to dalog, must be hand drawn and written.
What if you dont have a scanner??
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-20-2006, 07:35 PM
flames_of_aries's Avatar
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: PLAYuniverse
Posts: 204
Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries
Default Re: "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives" Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyclonDxlite10000 View Post
What if you dont have a scanner??
Do you have Paint? Use it. I am... :D
__________________
(\_/)
(o.o)
(")(")

Bunny of Doom!
Click here to go to safety.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-20-2006, 08:34 PM
CyclonDxlite10000's Avatar
CyclonDxlite10000 Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 28
Default Re: "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives" Contest!

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-20-2006, 09:19 PM
RocketMeowth's Avatar
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: iEs muy efectivo!
Posts: 3,746
Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth
Default Re: "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives" Contest!

I've already gotten the rough draft of my idea done. At first I did a drawing of Meoowth (my starter) leaning against the wall inside the team base. But, I then thought that that would be too cliche. So I've changed it and it couldn't beany more difficult. What is my idea? Wait and find out. ^^
__________________
Paired with Neo Emolga -- THE FORUM RULES -- Trophies -- Things to do at PE2K -- My Art
GO DJ MEOWTH! GO!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-20-2006, 09:27 PM
CyclonDxlite10000's Avatar
CyclonDxlite10000 Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 28
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth View Post
I've already gotten the rough draft of my idea done. At first I did a drawing of Meoowth (my starter) leaning against the wall inside the team base. But, I then thought that that would be too cliche. So I've changed it and it couldn't beany more difficult. What is my idea? Wait and find out. ^^
Yea these compeatadors really get into this. Its annoying!!!!!!!!!

And also my drafts came out horrid on the computer so Im gonna hand draw it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by PokemonElite2000; 10-22-2006 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Merged posts.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-22-2006, 02:37 AM
flames_of_aries's Avatar
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: PLAYuniverse
Posts: 204
Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries
Default Re: "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives" Contest!

I haven't even started yet. I think I'm going to pass this up. I'm just to darn busy... Have fun with it ya'll!!
__________________
(\_/)
(o.o)
(")(")

Bunny of Doom!
Click here to go to safety.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 10-22-2006, 05:04 PM
CyclonDxlite10000's Avatar
CyclonDxlite10000 Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 28
Post

This is way too hard. I quit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides my birthdays coming and video game tournaments are my thing

Last edited by PokemonElite2000; 10-22-2006 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Merged posts.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-22-2006, 05:33 PM
Fire Pkmn Master's Avatar
Fire Pkmn Master Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 5)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Banner+Avi=ME!!
Posts: 5,812
Default Re: "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives" Contest!

Man i checked out the entry's yesterday and i started to cry. j/k
But they were really good. They were all colored nice and had some sweet ideas and creativity. Some were even watermark. Im still going to enter mine to have a chance as one of the 11 second prize winners.
I started drawing mine yesterday and Cyndiquil was so cute sitting down eating an apple. But i wasnt done. I was going to have it like in a dugeon with.....Im not telling you my idea. XD
You have to wait and see.
__________________

done: 6448

:Graphics Shop:
Banner+Avi by Joangaes

Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-22-2006, 06:49 PM
CyclonDxlite10000's Avatar
CyclonDxlite10000 Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 28
Post Re: "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives" Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Pkmn Master View Post
Man i checked out the entry's yesterday and i started to cry. j/k
But they were really good. They were all colored nice and had some sweet ideas and creativity. Some were even watermark. Im still going to enter mine to have a chance as one of the 11 second prize winners.
I started drawing mine yesterday and Cyndiquil was so cute sitting down eating an apple. But i wasnt done. I was going to have it like in a dugeon with.....Im not telling you my idea. XD
You have to wait and see.
Its okay im not bothering to enter anyway my drawing was going to be a ****** so I hope you win
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10-22-2006, 09:12 PM
theEND's Avatar
theEND Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Pie
Posts: 3,086
Send a message via AIM to theEND Send a message via MSN to theEND
Default Re: "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives" Contest!

This is what I truly hate about the contest. The fact is, only smart people can actually win in this. Makes no challenge what so ever. I'm not saying some people who entered are stupid, but they don't get any chance to contain themselves long enough to actually read specifications about what your entry has to be. They're just too excited about the prizes.

I'm going to prevent mistakened entries from PE2K members if it's the last thing I do! [/Lies for the "Last Thing I Do" part]

Guys, level with me. Are you actually drawing what the rules and conditions ask you to? ARE YOU PUTTING TEXT ABOUT WHY YOU HAVE BECOME A POKEMON, AND WHAT IT IS LIKE LIVING IN THIS HUMAN-FREE, POKEMON FILLED WORLD?!

.....
__________________

Last edited by theEND; 10-22-2006 at 09:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-23-2006, 04:21 PM
flames_of_aries's Avatar
flames_of_aries Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: PLAYuniverse
Posts: 204
Send a message via AIM to flames_of_aries Send a message via MSN to flames_of_aries Send a message via Yahoo to flames_of_aries Send a message via Skype™ to flames_of_aries
Default Re: "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Detectives" Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LanceCorporalZeroro View Post
This is what I truly hate about the contest. The fact is, only smart people can actually win in this. Makes no challenge what so ever. I'm not saying some people who entered are stupid, but they don't get any chance to contain themselves long enough to actually read specifications about what your entry has to be. They're just too excited about the prizes.

I'm going to prevent mistakened entries from PE2K members if it's the last thing I do! [/Lies for the "Last Thing I Do" part]

Guys, level with me. Are you actually drawing what the rules and conditions ask you to? ARE YOU PUTTING TEXT ABOUT WHY YOU HAVE BECOME A POKEMON, AND WHAT IT IS LIKE LIVING IN THIS HUMAN-FREE, POKEMON FILLED WORLD?!

.....
I don't really understand that either.... and I don't think all those little kids will know what to do. I actually dropped out of this contest, so I can work on my Halloween/ DragonCon costume. There is a costume contest at college next week and the winner gets $40!! The runner-up gets $20... Even if I don't win or get runner-up, everyone who enters gets a prize... I hope it's not some candy and a crappy Dollar Tree plush. -.- ...It might. (Ugh.)
__________________
(\_/)
(o.o)
(")(")

Bunny of Doom!
Click here to go to safety.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com