Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 04:33 PM
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via MSN to xxxSakura
Default Re: Relationship Chat

Quote:
People that think that love is some effortless, once in a liftime thing simply haven't grown up yet. Social losers think that eventually they'll find that one, single person and suddenly everything will be solved. Relationships and love are hard work, it's never easy, it's never simple, it's never effortless.
It's never easy to find somebody that loves you deeply, willing to do anything for you, etc. And all the hardships that are to come are obstacles hinding the way, but it isn't wrong to believe love is effortless or once in a lifetime thing. This doesn't make suggest that they haven't mature their thoughts yet.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:41 PM
Xalapeno Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Xalapeno Send a message via AIM to Xalapeno Send a message via Yahoo to Xalapeno
Arrow Re: Relationship Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxSakura View Post
Of course, when we backstab somebody, we don't say REALLY BAD stuff about them in my school. But when she backstabs somebody, she say lots of vulgar language about them and insulted her as stupid, idiotic, super glue, etc.
When we backstab anyone, We don't think of it as "THAT BAD". Then they find out and problems begin. If you hear someone saying your name your 1st reaction is, What are they saying about me. If you haer them say something rude then you might confront them or give them a taste of their own medicine.
Basically what I mean is that whenever we say something it doesn't sound too bad, but
when someone else says it then it sounds bad.

I made Soviet Bidoof, Jokester Jesse made this kick@$$ banner.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:52 PM
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team overkill View Post
When we backstab anyone, We don't think of it as "THAT BAD". Then they find out and problems begin. If you hear someone saying your name your 1st reaction is, What are they saying about me. If you haer them say something rude then you might confront them or give them a taste of their own medicine.
Basically what I mean is that whenever we say something it doesn't sound too bad, but
when someone else says it then it sounds bad.
Ok, that's not what I meant in my post. In my school, when we backstab other people, we usually just say that sometimes she/he's unbearable and their bad points. But when we say 'backstab', our true meaning is that you act veeeeeeeeeeeery good to a person but says super bad stuff behind his/her back.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:36 AM
22sa Offline

Send a message via AIM to 22sa Send a message via MSN to 22sa Send a message via Yahoo to 22sa Send a message via Skype™ to 22sa

Quote:
The girl is really very hateful along with her two friends. Let's speak about this girl first. Her name's Nataline [ugly name as Saori said], and really really really likes to flirt and sticks onto boys. She likes to act cute and act cool, and she always praises her friends, but deep down everybody knows she thinks she's the prettiest. Also, she's an avid backstabber, backstabbing nearly every friend she knows except for the boys. And when we play with the boys, she said we wanna attract attention from them!

Then her friend, QY {short for her hanyupingying name}, she seems to be really good to us until just because one of us went to a neighbourhood school, she claims that, 'All these years down a road, not a single soul went to "that school", they are such a disgrace to our class'. And we became furious.

Last girl's PPS. She's actually quite OK, but well, she acts good to everybody but talks about them behind their back. Demi-backstabber.
I see you speak Madarin. xD;

But what, are you and Saori RL buddies? o_o;

And I would find that type of girl quite interesting/enjoyable so as long as I don't get too close. xD;

Duno, I've always been the most hated person in a class myself when I was still in China, so I guess that stuff don't bother me. Got into fights all the time. Don't happen anymore though, as I've lost interest.

Bishie claims: Milfuelle Sakuraba, Misuzu Kamio, Rin <3
URPG | RECENT ART (last updated July 3rd 2009)

Last edited by 22sa; 01-21-2007 at 08:40 AM.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:39 PM
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

I'm 12 with no boyfriend, and that doesn't bug me :D I have a few crushes now & then, but oh well, even though some of them are my close friends, I knew none of them had the "feel" for me, so I just, well. Secret crushing xD

EDIT;; 22sa, Saori & I? RL? What's that? *gasps*

Last edited by DaRkUmBrEoN; 01-24-2007 at 06:07 AM.
Old 01-23-2007, 09:43 PM
22sa Offline

Send a message via AIM to 22sa Send a message via MSN to 22sa Send a message via Yahoo to 22sa Send a message via Skype™ to 22sa

Quote:
Also, I'm 12 with no boyfriend, and that doesn't bug me :D I have a few crushes now & then, but oh well, even though some of them are my close friends, I knew none of them had the "feel" for me, so I just, well. Secret crushing xD

EDIT;; 22sa, Saori & I? RL? What's that? *gasps*
RL friends. xD; Guess not. >>;

Last edited by DaRkUmBrEoN; 01-24-2007 at 06:08 AM.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:43 PM
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)

Send a message via AIM to Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amplified Pikachu View Post
Stop typing, it's annoying.
You're both annoying. And it's funny, AP, and you don't realize, but you two are just about one in the same around here.
------
FrozenChaos703: I have a kitty named Peaches.
FrozenChaos703: She can stand on my boobs.
FrozenChaos703: Without falling.
Old 01-24-2007, 08:11 AM
22sa Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defense.2 View Post
You're both annoying. And it's funny, AP, and you don't realize, but you two are just about one in the same around here.
XD

I guess somebody deleted the spam in this thread. <<;

Old 01-24-2007, 09:11 AM
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22sa View Post
RL friends. xD; Guess not. >>;
We never met before~! But currently I'm persuading her to go to Singapore during June holidays so KB, Starki, May, Saori and I can all meet up... Hopefully xDDD

There was spam? Where? *glances around* Anyway, anybody having relationship problems lately? *curious*
Old 01-24-2007, 09:26 AM
22sa Offline

Quote:
We never met before~! But currently I'm persuading her to go to Singapore during June holidays so KB, Starki, May, Saori and I can all meet up... Hopefully xDDD

There was spam? Where? *glances around* Anyway, anybody having relationship problems lately? *curious*
That'd be so awesome! ;o; Hope you succeed.

I don't have any problems currently... except well I have this girl I like online, but haven't been able to find her at all this past month and half that I've returned to the internet. ;o; It's been boring the hell out of me. Etc etc.

Old 01-24-2007, 09:36 AM
xxxSakura Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22sa View Post
That'd be so awesome! ;o; Hope you succeed.

I don't have any problems currently... except well I have this girl I like online, but haven't been able to find her at all this past month and half that I've returned to the internet. ;o; It's been boring the hell out of me. Etc etc.
*gasps* Online girlfriend? Lol, I don't trust those stuff, but oh well, good luck in "finding" her again XDXD
Old 01-24-2007, 09:39 AM
22sa Offline

Quote:
*gasps* Online girlfriend? Lol, I don't trust those stuff, but oh well, good luck in "finding" her again XDXD
She's not my girlfriend, else I wouldn't have let her just disappear. o_O; Last I checked she had a bf IRL, but I still like her and miss her to no end. ;o;

Old 05-09-2007, 01:31 AM
snoopysmile Offline

This has become a frigin gropefest for everyone. Your forgetting the real meaning of this thread. Anyway, I can't talk either. I lost myself in the moment a while back. BoganQueen decided I wasn't worth it, it sucked. I spent a whole fifty bucks going everywhere with her friends for one whole day. all they did was pick on me because of my hat and my taste in music. And by the time the day was up, she had said on more than one occasion because I didn't get along with her friends I wasn't going to g out with her. STUCK IN THE FRIEND ZONE AGAIN...
FRIGIN FRIEND ZONE
--------------------------------
Old 05-09-2007, 02:18 AM
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)

Send a message via AIM to Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopysmile View Post
This has become a frigin gropefest for everyone. Your forgetting the real meaning of this thread. Anyway, I can't talk either. I lost myself in the moment a while back. BoganQueen decided I wasn't worth it, it sucked. I spent a whole fifty bucks going everywhere with her friends for one whole day. all they did was pick on me because of my hat and my taste in music. And by the time the day was up, she had said on more than one occasion because I didn't get along with her friends I wasn't going to g out with her. STUCK IN THE FRIEND ZONE AGAIN...
FRIGIN FRIEND ZONE
This thread is 3 or 4 months old, watch the dates.
------
FrozenChaos703: I have a kitty named Peaches.
FrozenChaos703: She can stand on my boobs.
FrozenChaos703: Without falling.
Closed Thread