Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old 10-25-2006, 02:54 AM
GaryEX Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rucker Park courts
Posts: 799
Send a message via Yahoo to GaryEX
Default Re: What do you like in a girl/boy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryEX View Post
Me I am a boy and I think being a boy is much better are girls talk too much and never stop and in sports they are so slow! But some girls aren't which is good, but boys have many ways of being better then girls.
I am so sorry, for all females that read my post, I am really sorry and for males who think my post was just a wrong to say I am too really sorry and hope you forgive me, I will delte that post as soon as I can, but I am sorry to all who are angry and mad to me.... And since I deleted that post, people will think SpazzedOutRayquaza double post, but he didn't alright, so don't blame him, he was not double posting...

Last edited by GaryEX; 10-25-2006 at 02:56 AM.
  #77  
Old 10-25-2006, 03:18 AM
snoopysmile's Avatar
snoopysmile Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 41
Default Re: What do you like in a girl/boy?

Dude, I for noe will be forgiving you for the following reasons:

1. If we don't forgive you, we are no better than you

2. Jesus teaches forgiveness

3. I like your attitude
  #78  
Old 10-25-2006, 03:21 AM
GaryEX Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rucker Park courts
Posts: 799
Send a message via Yahoo to GaryEX
Default Re: What do you like in a girl/boy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopysmile View Post
Dude, I for noe will be forgiving you for the following reasons:

1. If we don't forgive you, we are no better than you

2. Jesus teaches forgiveness

3. I like your attitude
Thanks, that really made feel better, but I hope SpazzedOutRayquaza isn't mad at me and the other females and males.
  #79  
Old 10-25-2006, 04:09 AM
snoopysmile's Avatar
snoopysmile Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 41
Default Re: What do you like in a girl/boy?

Yeah, hey man, you need recruits, but whats the link, Im a newb, and I dont know what Im doing...
  #80  
Old 10-25-2006, 04:16 AM
Spartan MK-6's Avatar
Spartan MK-6 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Castle Hollehammer, with mutants!
Posts: 724
Send a message via AIM to Spartan MK-6 Send a message via MSN to Spartan MK-6
Default Re: What do you like in a girl/boy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopysmile View Post
Yeah, hey man, you need recruits, but whats the link, Im a newb, and I dont know what Im doing...
go to the role play: sign up part of the forum, then look for the thread called 'the dark pyramid', then u can sign up.
__________________
  #81  
Old 10-25-2006, 02:26 PM
Sudo Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Yes.
Posts: 1,920
Send a message via MSN to Sudo
Default Re: What do you like in a girl/boy?

I like funny girls, I don't know why but this something I'm really attracted to.

I also have a thing for really skinny girls, like catwalk models!

Erm... yeah...
__________________
  #82  
Old 10-25-2006, 07:19 PM
Rohypnol's Avatar
Rohypnol Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,261
Send a message via AIM to Rohypnol
Default Re: What do you like in a girl/boy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRoninMan View Post
I mostly like a girl that is either my age or older(never liked being older,thats just me though...)
I also dont really care what their intrests are since I will forfeit my intrests for theirs.
I always seem to like girls that ar 1 or 2 years older than me I don't know if that good or bad but I don't think it matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mew290 View Post
I like a nice funny girl
Uh. OK. I am a little confused to say the least because your profile says you are a girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazzedOutRayquaza View Post
What I like in a girl:

1) Has to be a true friend of mine
2) Has to like pokemon (I'm an addict D:)
3) Has to be smart (not like, bimbo)
4) Has to be funny and laugh a lot
5) Can't be popular, which applies for snobbiness

That's pretty much it... I guess.
You are addicted to Pokemon. Hm. Addictions are never a good thing.
__________________

DoIPutNameHere: cradily, bad game really f***** up w/o storm drain, horrible playing, i give you a 0/10, please try harder next time
  #83  
Old 10-25-2006, 08:38 PM
Charbok's Avatar
Charbok Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 6,907
Send a message via AIM to Charbok Send a message via MSN to Charbok Send a message via Skype™ to Charbok
Default Re: What do you like in a girl/boy?

Code:
Uh. OK. I am a little confused to say the least because your profile says you are a girl.
she could be a lesbian, theres nothing wrong with that

EDIT: I probably shouldnt have said that, i dont want to start a contraversy...
__________________
oh hi.
  #84  
Old 10-25-2006, 09:06 PM
Matt's Avatar
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: baltimore
Posts: 7,054
Send a message via AIM to Matt
Default Re: What do you like in a girl/boy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbok_is_the_best View Post
Code:
Uh. OK. I am a little confused to say the least because your profile says you are a girl.
she could be a lesbian, theres nothing wrong with that

EDIT: I probably shouldnt have said that, i dont want to start a contraversy...
No, if anything starts, I'll take it to the Discussion board's homosexuality thread.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimeeee
FrozenChaos703: I AM ONE INCH TALLER THAN THE MIDGET IN MY CLASS. D:
------
FrozenChaos703: I have a kitty named Peaches.
FrozenChaos703: She can stand on my boobs.
FrozenChaos703: Without falling.
  #85  
Old 10-25-2006, 09:33 PM
Rohypnol's Avatar
Rohypnol Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,261
Send a message via AIM to Rohypnol
Default Re: What do you like in a girl/boy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defense.2 View Post
No, if anything starts, I'll take it to the Discussion board's homosexuality thread.
I wonder if like 8 year old kids go to that thread.

*800th Post*
__________________

DoIPutNameHere: cradily, bad game really f***** up w/o storm drain, horrible playing, i give you a 0/10, please try harder next time
  #86  
Old 10-26-2006, 02:59 AM
Lucky Flareon's Avatar
Lucky Flareon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,209
Send a message via AIM to Lucky Flareon Send a message via MSN to Lucky Flareon
Default Re: What do you like in a girl/boy?

I don't really look for things in guys persay, I just kinda fall for them. I like a variety of things, and I don't really think I've matured enough to know exactly what it is I like, but I think I have a general idea. I like for a guy to be somehwhat sensitive, but not to the point where I can't cry on their shoulder becuase they are crying too. In general, I don't really like it when guys dress nicely all the time, becuase it implies that they are kinda metrosexual, and I don't really like it when I guy takes longer to get ready than I do. It's not that I don't like the look of a guy in nicer clothes, I'm just an easy going girl and can't deal with someone who is hung up on how they look all the time. Also they have to have something that makes them unique from other people, and they have to go out of their way to talk to me. Basically, thats it. I don't really have the general guidelines of I don't like smokers, or druggies, or punks.
  #87  
Old 10-26-2006, 10:16 PM
Matt's Avatar
Matt Offline
<- Khold's Butt
Elite Trainer (Level 7)
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: baltimore
Posts: 7,054
Send a message via AIM to Matt
Default Re: What do you like in a girl/boy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I don't really look for things in guys persay, I just kinda fall for them. I like a variety of things, and I don't really think I've matured enough to know exactly what it is I like, but I think I have a general idea. I like for a guy to be somehwhat sensitive, but not to the point where I can't cry on their shoulder becuase they are crying too. In general, I don't really like it when guys dress nicely all the time, becuase it implies that they are kinda metrosexual, and I don't really like it when I guy takes longer to get ready than I do. It's not that I don't like the look of a guy in nicer clothes, I'm just an easy going girl and can't deal with someone who is hung up on how they look all the time. Also they have to have something that makes them unique from other people, and they have to go out of their way to talk to me. Basically, thats it. I don't really have the general guidelines of I don't like smokers, or druggies, or punks.
Aww you know me so well. Too bad you live a good 2-3 hours flying distance away and I already have a girlfriend. =\
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimeeee
FrozenChaos703: I AM ONE INCH TALLER THAN THE MIDGET IN MY CLASS. D:
------
FrozenChaos703: I have a kitty named Peaches.
FrozenChaos703: She can stand on my boobs.
FrozenChaos703: Without falling.
  #88  
Old 10-26-2006, 11:37 PM
EmBreon's Avatar
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: <insert funny>
Posts: 4,492
Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon
Default Re: What do you like in a girl/boy?

Wow, For some reason i thought everyone in the forum were little kids! and to think i've been hiding my age!

Oh, anyway, i prefer any boy who would treat me right. i'm not too picky
  #89  
Old 10-27-2006, 02:44 AM
snoopysmile's Avatar
snoopysmile Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Posts: 41
Default Boyfriend/Girlfriend Chat

Well, I am a 16 year old dude in year 11. And I have had a 12 girlfriends, each one more loving than the next. But since my last breakup, things have really slowed down. It seems everyone has a girlfriend apart from me. I am still the same lovable chunk of man I always have been. I usually go to somewhere like fasta pasta for my dates. I open doors for girls. I am generally nice, unless someone angers me.

Is anyone else having this problem... Or is it me?

Post replies or experiences with Girlfriends / Boyfriends
  #90  
Old 10-27-2006, 02:51 AM
Jaden0527's Avatar
Jaden0527 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Sailing the Grand Line but when I go home,I'm in Las Vegas Nevada
Posts: 1,049
Default Re: Girlfriends/Boyfriends

I know how you feel.I've had a few girlfriends myself.(I'm currently crushing right now)
When you're dating,you feel like a regular guy.Then when you break up you start to notice that you're now one of the few people without a girlfriend.It sucks.

The girl I like though is like my best friend.We can say anything to each other.Then one day out of no where,I woke up one day and I just had a crusj on her.Then another day I saw her crying after school.I knew I had to hae her and console her when she's sad.Oh yeah,I'm off topic.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com