Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Pokemon Main Boards Pokemon: Games Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Nonstop Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Oregon
Posts: 268
Send a message via AIM to Nonstop
Default How do i get espeon

How do i get hiim
__________________
Urpg stats


Fox's PokePet

Fallen the level 69 Buizeru!

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-12-2006, 07:22 PM
Syas's Avatar
Syas Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: In a perpetual state of Boredom
Posts: 827
Send a message via AIM to Syas Send a message via Yahoo to Syas
Default Re: How do i get espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonstop View Post
How do i get hiim
The thread RIGHT below this one answers that question.
__________________


BW Friend Code: 1420 7304 0029
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-13-2006, 01:59 AM
Pichufan4's Avatar
Pichufan4 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: .......no comment
Posts: 1,709
Default Re: How do i get espeon

get an eevee trade it to Ruby or sapphire, and make it happy from 12 am to 12 pm and there ya go!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-13-2006, 08:01 AM
mistdragon's Avatar
mistdragon Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Team Mistdragon's Base
Posts: 909
Default Re: How do i get espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syas View Post
The thread RIGHT below this one answers that question.
Hahaha... the thread is locked...

Eitherways, Pichufan4 is right. Trade over an Eevee from FireRed or LeafGreen, to Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald. Then, max its happiness. Train it one more level and it would become;

12pm - 12am: Umbreon.
12am - 12pm: Espeon.

Also, I have had weird questionings if you evovle the Eevee on DIRECTLY 12am/pm and what would happen. I really don't know... Lol...
__________________
~*~Charizard~*~
~~Special THANKS! To Kaze and Hoshika for the Avatar! Thanks!
Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah who made this for me!

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-13-2006, 03:04 PM
Syas's Avatar
Syas Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: In a perpetual state of Boredom
Posts: 827
Send a message via AIM to Syas Send a message via Yahoo to Syas
Default Re: How do i get espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistdragon View Post
Hahaha... the thread is locked...
Locked or not, it has the information (the same that has been posted in this thread). It is just painful to see someone ask a question when the answer is staring them in the face.
__________________


BW Friend Code: 1420 7304 0029
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-13-2006, 03:07 PM
Ridley's Avatar
Ridley Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: »\(ツ)/»
Posts: 9,489
Send a message via AIM to Ridley
Default Re: How do i get espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistdragon View Post
Hahaha... the thread is locked...

Eitherways, Pichufan4 is right. Trade over an Eevee from FireRed or LeafGreen, to Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald. Then, max its happiness. Train it one more level and it would become;

12pm - 12am: Umbreon.
12am - 12pm: Espeon.

Also, I have had weird questionings if you evovle the Eevee on DIRECTLY 12am/pm and what would happen. I really don't know... Lol...
Actually it doesn't work in FRLG since there's no ingame clock.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-14-2006, 01:00 AM
Syas's Avatar
Syas Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: In a perpetual state of Boredom
Posts: 827
Send a message via AIM to Syas Send a message via Yahoo to Syas
Default Re: How do i get espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridley View Post
Actually it doesn't work in FRLG since there's no ingame clock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistdragon View Post
Trade over an Eevee from FireRed or LeafGreen, to Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald.
He has the right information, just wierd formatting.
__________________


BW Friend Code: 1420 7304 0029
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-14-2006, 02:35 AM
mistdragon's Avatar
mistdragon Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Team Mistdragon's Base
Posts: 909
Default Re: How do i get espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syas View Post
He has the right information, just wierd formatting.
The formatting is right... Is it wrong? I am able to understand it...

While I typed it so... Lol...
__________________
~*~Charizard~*~
~~Special THANKS! To Kaze and Hoshika for the Avatar! Thanks!
Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah who made this for me!

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-14-2006, 03:30 AM
Syas's Avatar
Syas Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: In a perpetual state of Boredom
Posts: 827
Send a message via AIM to Syas Send a message via Yahoo to Syas
Default Re: How do i get espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistdragon View Post
The formatting is right... Is it wrong? I am able to understand it...

While I typed it so... Lol...
I understood what you wrote, I am just saying that I could understand how someone looking quickly could get the wrong idea based on the format of the statement.

It has nothing to do with being formatted "right" or "wrong"; I just think there were clearer ways of getting that point across, and ultimately was defending you having the right info.
__________________


BW Friend Code: 1420 7304 0029
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-14-2006, 06:29 AM
EmBreon's Avatar
EmBreon Offline
Killjoy
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: <insert funny>
Posts: 4,492
Send a message via AIM to EmBreon Send a message via MSN to EmBreon
Default Re: How do i get espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichufan4 View Post
get an eevee trade it to Ruby or sapphire, and make it happy from 12 am to 12 pm and there ya go!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistdragon View Post
Hahaha... the thread is locked...

Eitherways, Pichufan4 is right. Trade over an Eevee from FireRed or LeafGreen, to Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald. Then, max its happiness. Train it one more level and it would become;

12pm - 12am: Umbreon.
12am - 12pm: Espeon.

Also, I have had weird questionings if you evovle the Eevee on DIRECTLY 12am/pm and what would happen. I really don't know... Lol...
I'm sorry, but those times are incorrect. It is actually the opposite:

12am-12pm: Umbreon
12pm-12am: Espeon

I'm certain of this, I know it's weird being as Umbreon is night and Espeon day, but I read it in a guide. I was trying to get an Umbreon thinking the same times as you, but it evolved into Espeon! I had to turn off my game and make it freakin' happy again! Anyway, I'm positive about this.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-14-2006, 06:31 AM
Spartan MK-6's Avatar
Spartan MK-6 Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Castle Hollehammer, with mutants!
Posts: 724
Send a message via AIM to Spartan MK-6 Send a message via MSN to Spartan MK-6
Default Re: How do i get espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Umbreon View Post
I'm sorry, but those times are incorrect. It is actually the opposite:

12am-12pm: Umbreon
12pm-12am: Espeon

I'm certain of this, I know it's weird being as Umbreon is night and Espeon day, but I read it in a guide. I was trying to get an Umbreon thinking the same times as you, but it evolved into Espeon! I had to turn off my game and make it freakin' happy again! Anyway, I'm positive about this.
so THATS why i kept getting fricken espeons when i wanted an umbreon!
grrr.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-14-2006, 06:50 AM
Nonstop Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Oregon
Posts: 268
Send a message via AIM to Nonstop
Default Re: How do i get espeon

Yeah and i got an umbreon instead of espeon :( i wanted espeon oh well
__________________
Urpg stats


Fox's PokePet

Fallen the level 69 Buizeru!

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-14-2006, 08:40 AM
mistdragon's Avatar
mistdragon Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Team Mistdragon's Base
Posts: 909
Default Re: How do i get espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonstop View Post
Yeah and i got an umbreon instead of espeon :( i wanted espeon oh well
Oh, sorry for my wrong information then. I truly apologize. I was thinking along the line of;

12pm-12am = Umbreon because its around 7 hours dark (from 5pm onwards).
12am-12pm = Espeon because there is more light (5am-12am).

Also, I have never tried evolving Eevees yet because I am more concentrated on completing my Hoenn Dex. All I lack is a stupid LUNATONE! T.T
__________________
~*~Charizard~*~
~~Special THANKS! To Kaze and Hoshika for the Avatar! Thanks!
Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah who made this for me!

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-15-2006, 03:34 AM
ian Offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 11
Default Re: How do i get espeon

You can only get espeon via trading with Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald versions since that Leafgreen and Firered versions doesnt have a day/night mode.. Obtaining Espeon and umbreon is same in the way they are obtained in Gold/Silver/Crystal versions.

1st, get an eevee, (easiest way to get one is trade your eevee from LG/FR to R/S/E
versions).
2nd, make that eevee close to you, (dont let it die in a battle, give it many berries, by
grooming, make it hold an EXP. share).
3rd, if eevee likes its trainer, it will evolve to Espeon at morning and daytime or at
umbreon at nighttime.
HINT: Use a rarecandy for a desirable time
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-15-2006, 12:00 PM
mistdragon's Avatar
mistdragon Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Team Mistdragon's Base
Posts: 909
Default Re: How do i get espeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian View Post
You can only get espeon via trading with Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald versions since that Leafgreen and Firered versions doesnt have a day/night mode.. Obtaining Espeon and umbreon is same in the way they are obtained in Gold/Silver/Crystal versions.

1st, get an eevee, (easiest way to get one is trade your eevee from LG/FR to R/S/E
versions).
2nd, make that eevee close to you, (dont let it die in a battle, give it many berries, by
grooming, make it hold an EXP. share).
3rd, if eevee likes its trainer, it will evolve to Espeon at morning and daytime or at
umbreon at nighttime.
HINT: Use a rarecandy for a desirable time
Yes, most people knows that already. However, I suggest training and leave it to just a LITTLE more to level up. Cause well, training gets you EVs. Lol...
__________________
~*~Charizard~*~
~~Special THANKS! To Kaze and Hoshika for the Avatar! Thanks!
Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah who made this for me!

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com