Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Pokemon Main Boards Pokemon: Games Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2004, 10:30 PM
Mizu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default PokÚdex Error

In my Sapphire game, when I check Milotic's size, it says it's 20'4 feet, but in the picture it shows a 4 feet pokÚmon...O_o; Is this in only my game? (doubt it)

Don't make it rain on someone elses parade ...MAKE IT THUNDEH!
Old 03-07-2004, 11:12 PM
Tamer Marco Offline
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Tamer Marco Send a message via AIM to Tamer Marco Send a message via MSN to Tamer Marco Send a message via Yahoo to Tamer Marco
Default Re: PokÚdex Error

It's not a error. It may just be a wrong programing in you're game. Take it to a nintendo repair shop to see if it's wrong.
Old 03-07-2004, 11:34 PM
GreenF!reR@ge Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to GreenF!reR@ge

What Marco said i looked at the size of mine and it was normal
Old 03-08-2004, 12:58 AM
Mizu Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yay! my game's different from yours! HAHA! although its a bad thing...ČČ Thanks guys!

Don't make it rain on someone elses parade ...MAKE IT THUNDEH!
Old 03-08-2004, 12:00 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

I'm sorry to say that your game isn't different. The deal is, a while ago people kept on thinking that Seviper was bigger than Zangoose BUT, all along I know that wasn't true cause it says how big Arbok was, but he never seemed that big in the anime, and when they show'd the episode with Seviper in it here he was a LOT smaller... Why?? The size is not referring to tall for serpent type Pokemon, there talking about "Long". so in fact Milotic is 20'4" (jest long not tall ).
Old 12-28-2005, 08:04 PM
Elite Four Ivette Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno mystery
I'm sorry to say that your game isn't different. The deal is, a while ago people kept on thinking that Seviper was bigger than Zangoose BUT, all along I know that wasn't true cause it says how big Arbok was, but he never seemed that big in the anime, and when they show'd the episode with Seviper in it here he was a LOT smaller... Why?? The size is not referring to tall for serpent type Pokemon, there talking about "Long". so in fact Milotic is 20'4" (jest long not tall ).
yeah just exactly what she said.
Old 12-28-2005, 09:58 PM
Missingno mystery Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flying mewtwo
yeah just exactly what she said.
First off, your jest getting a higher post count by posting things like that and its wrong. If you do want more easy posts go to the RPG sections and get into one of the many fun games.
Also you've been warned several times since you've been here not to revive old thread so why do you keep at it? This one is almost a year old ! If you don't stop you may get kicked off, and you don't wont that, do you?
Old 12-28-2005, 10:23 PM
Clutch Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Clutch
Exclamation Re: PokÚdex Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno mystery
First off, your jest getting a higher post count by posting things like that and its wrong. If you do want more easy posts go to the RPG sections and get into one of the many fun games.
Also you've been warned several times since you've been here not to revive old thread so why do you keep at it? This one is almost a year old ! If you don't stop you may get kicked off, and you don't wont that, do you?
Yes, that IS very true you may get banned

Scary thought

*Thinks of a happy place*

Black Ops | K/D: 2.69 | W/L: 2.96
Closed Thread